Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Nope.  Me again?

Want to make it Boy Xandi Boy Xandi?

Autumn52

Yay and Yes

How bout boy come now?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Will any boy do?

Hmm, who next, that is the question?

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Can I post here? :-)

Mr. B? Can I get a hug?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mr Bigglesworth

*Pops in and give Lycana a big hug!*  How are you doing tonight?

Maybe Harley?

Lycana

Meh, I have too much to do and too little time.

Where's the lovely Miss Harley at?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*pops in also* I don't know....

Gee...not alot of folks on at the moment....B?
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mr Bigglesworth

Perhaps it is just the three of us...Lycana, I guess you're next.

Lycana

I suppose so >.>

My Wonder Twin? Come back to us?

Adammair

Mind if I join this party?

I think Mr. B will be next to answer my call...

Mr Bigglesworth

Aha - Some new blood to tonights comings.  Welcome Adammair.

Eithne - come join us all!

Lycana

Hi, Adammair, good to see more people!!

Eithne!! Where arrrrrre yoooooou?

Grainne

I am here!!!! *giggles*

Hmmm....so, now we have four? Adammair?

Adammair

Lycana

Grainne

*looks* I erm don't think so...think we're back to three...

I'd place a safe bet that it will be Adammair.

Adammair

I'd wager you're correct. It is I.

Ummm...Eithne?

forbiddenfruit

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Dahling

Nope, it's me! -snuggles Berek-

Hmm...Berek? ::)

Berek

Yes indeed - snuggles you back, fondling gently :)
Dahling again?

TheLegionary

Grainne

*tickles TL and giggles*
Wrong..

Hmmmm, Berek..

TheLegionary