Army Boot Camp [NC] [EX] (interest check)

Started by elfguy, June 21, 2010, 01:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Alright I started the IC thread:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73164.0

We can still use more recruits if anyone else wants to join.
----

rahatngt

Name: John Bellar

Bio: A young shy man from a good family. His family had often been in military and they thought a career in military would cure him of his shyness and would make him confident. He is rather handsome and intelligent but haven't used that apart from his education. Naturally has a good physic but have never been confrontational. Girls have been fairly attracted to him but he never noticed that fully or didn't have the courage to act on that making a virgin at an unexpected age.

Limit: Death, gore, vore

elfguy

Sweet, join in with the crew. They are already doing exercises so you'll be late and punished for it!
----

Venom09

zoarster

Won't we all get punished for that?  :P

elfguy

----

Angel Fire

I have been thinking of joining in here.  I will create someone tonight if there is still room and if anyone would not mind me coming back after a long absence *Smiles in hope*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

elfguy

Sure Jane can always tame more recruits. And you will get a special punishment for being so late.
----

zoarster

Elfguy, since this is getting big, what do you think about asking the mods for a subforum and having different areas of the boot camp? Just an idea.

elfguy

Right now no. My experience is a lot of people drop from group RPs, and I don't see this becoming too hard to follow, especially since its a very tight group, not people spread around the world.
----

Angel Fire

OK.  A picture is usually worth a thousand words so here we go!  Hope that this will be enough of a bio!

Name: Kimberly Curtis
Sexuality: Bi with a very strong preference towards women

Bio: Shy to an extent but not afraid to voice her opinion when something really affects her.  Sometimes her talking back ends up in getting her into more trouble and more often than not, the situation usually ends up very bad for her.  Her family had not really wanted her to join the military but after seeing all of the people being killed in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, she had felt like she had to do something to help their memories stay intact... by being one the honored veterans of the military.

Limits: Death, scat, vore, gore, M/M scenes, Heavy bondage

Edit: Got a better pic
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

elfguy

----

SheenaTiger

i like her too, especially since linda now is no longer the only female recruit ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Angel Fire

Thank you all!  Hope that you all like my introduction post and didn't overstep any boundaries there.  Look forward to playing with you all! *Smiles widely*

SheenaTiger

and i hope i interpreted kimberlys clothes correctly ^^ i not sound like she changd ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

Leaving this go for another bit to let people post then Jane will end the run in about 4 hours real time. Then we will see who impressed her... and who did not. ;)
----

Venom09

damn... lol everyone is wanting to tap amaya's ass! lol

rahatngt

you two are gonna have a trouble handling so many recruits :) We are gonna have to make line for it lol.

Venom09

so true so true! lol ;D but we ourselves are going to have alot of fun lol

SheenaTiger

bad luck for marcus, cutting her hair would count as "lethal injury"... in lindas oppinion ... and she loves her live, so lethal injuries are of no discussion ^^

The Clown Prince

If she won't cut her hair, I'm sure the boys will help her with that.
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

SheenaTiger

how mean... in that case she will flee and seek a should where she can crie... like ... janes maybe?

BlueEyedBard

Why do you think Bazil took special notice of the Barber's office on his way to the mess hall from the Captain's office  >:)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

SheenaTiger

*clears throat* i will kill youuuuuuuu!
:)

really, i would prefer if she stays with long hair... but if things happen they happen ^^

zoarster

If you want to pick on long hair, pick on Adam's... his is shoulder-length and while he won't cut it on his own, he does see it coming...