Journey's End: Tales Of Fantastical Adventures (MxF)

Started by MuteProtagonist, June 25, 2019, 02:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuteProtagonist

Introduction

Hello everybody. Not much to say about me. I'm just a guy who likes femdom, corruption, and monster girls.

What I'm Looking For In A Partner:

• Someone who enjoys long-term games.
  • Someone who contributes to the story and world building. Don't be afraid to add things and please don't leave all the work to me. This is a collaborative effort.
  • Someone who doesn't mind a slow partner.
The Kind of Kinks I Enjoy:

• Nurturing Femdom
  • Non-Con. (Female on Male, Male on Female, Female on Female, & Futa on Female)
  • Monster Girls
  • Corruption
  • Mind Break
  • Lactation
  • Breast Expansion
  • Hand Holding
  • Bondage
  • Hypnotism
  • Transformation
  • Energy / Life / Power Drain
  • Maebari / Vaginal Sticker / Protective Barrier
  • Tentacles
  • Womb Tattoo
As I'm sure you've notice, I have separated my roleplays into three different categories; Femdom, Corruption, & Mixed.

There is also a fourth category labeled Miscellaneous. You will find simple parings there and anything else that doesn't fit in the other categories.

• Femdom, obviously, contains roleplay plots where you would play as a dominate female.
  • Corruption has roleplays for those who want to play as a submissive female. Something to note is that they contain no chance for romance and I will only play as a villain. I don't enjoy roleplaying romance when I'm writing dominate male characters.
  • Mixed contains both Femdom and Corruption.
Femdom and Corruption make up the core of all my roleplays. Below is a deeper explanation of my two favorite kinks and what to expect in general from my roleplays.

"Femdom: A Deeper Explanation"
The kind of Femdom I enjoy is not the Femdom most people are familiar with. Tell me my dear folks; when I say the word 'Femdom' what images come to mind? Whips? A man being sissyfied by being forced to wear girly clothing? Being humiliated? A Dominatrix clad in tight leather with a permanent scrawl on her face? Everything I described was what I encountered when I tried to look up Femdom for the first time a decade ago. I hated it. Although my heart wanted nothing more than to be dominated by a wonderful lady, everything I found during the time turned me off and scared me away. It took years for me to discover the type of Femdom I've come to enjoy.

Mainstream Femdom is a major turn off for me and I'm sure I'm not the only who feels this way. What I love is two particular subsets of Femdom that I don't see outside of very niche areas of the internet; Non-Consensual Femdom & Gentle Femdom.

Non-Consensual Femdom

Sometimes referred to as 'Reverse Rape' (A title I greatly disagree with, but that's a discussion for another time), this is a sexual fantasy that involves a female raping a male. It's also incredibly niche to the point that some people can't comprehend it exists. I'm dead serious. I've encountered a surprising amount of people who were convinced that any piece of work containing female on male rape was suppose to appeal to gay men. I've even been called gay for liking it. The idea that a straight guy would be into being the one who 'gets raped' instead of the one playing out the raping is lost on some people. This is why whenever I list it as one of my kinks, I make sure to write 'Female On Male Rape' instead of just 'Rape' or even 'Femdom Rape'. Otherwise, people automatically assume I want to take the dominant role even when I put 'Femdom' right next to it.

As you can imagine, finding Non-Consensual Femdom is difficult. Certainly not impossible, but anyone interested is going to need to do a bit of digging. Monster Girls are the biggest source of this kind of kink and a major reason Monster Girls are prevalent in my Femdom focused plots.

Gentle Femdom

Also know as 'Ara Ara ', this type of Femdom involves dominating with a soft, but firm touch. This type of Femdom emphasizes femininity a lot more than the previous one. Instead of forcefully subduing men, they dominate using more gentle means. This can range from petting, cuddling, hold-holding, light biting, being told you're a 'good boy' and kissing to hypnotizing, light bondage, and orgasm control. Its most common form is an older experienced woman leading a younger inexperienced man.

"Corruption: A Deeper Explanation "
Like Femdom, the subset of Corruption that I enjoy is quite niche. The most common form of Corruption that people are familiar with is Bimbofication. I'm not fond of it. Although the moral decay and nymphomania is right up my alley, the transformation into a 'Bimbo' and complete loss of intelligence turns me off.

When it comes to Corruption, there are two types I absolutely love; Monsterization & Moral Decay.

Monsterization

This involves a woman transforming into a Monster Girl. This type of Corruption often involves the woman completely loses her inhibitors and exchanging her human morals for monster ones. These 'monster morals' often involve forcibly pinning down a man (usually someone she was pining over while she was human) and raping him senseless. Unlike Bimbofication, where the woman becomes obedient and submissive, the transformed monster girl becomes powerful and dominate.

Moral Decay

Similar to Monsterization, the woman completely loses her inhibitors and her original morals are twisted. There are a three key differences. The first is that it doesn't necessarily involve any physical transformations of any kind. The second is that the woman becomes obedient and submissive to the one who corrupted them. And finally, the third difference is that they become evil once the corruption is complete. Typically, this involves someone holy or pure such as an Angel or Priestess. This makes their fall from grace all the more impactful and enjoyable.

If there are any particular changes you want to make or ideas you want to incorporate into my plot, please feel free to inform me. I am open to any suggestions and is willing to accommodate you.

Femdom Focused

Read Only Magick

"Important Note About This Roleplay"
Although my character may start off as the 'Master' and you the 'Slave', the idea I want to explore with this roleplay will involve the 'Slave' overthrowing her 'Master' and establishing herself as the one who is in control. The character I will be playing as will be submissive even within his position as the 'Master' so please don't expect him to do any dominating.

"Background"
Magick, a once widely practiced art, has completely faded into obscurity thanks to rise of technology. Similar to how vacuum tubes within ancient computers were eventually replaced with semiconductor devices, Magick was simply a product of a bygone era. Why go through the trouble of wasting years of your life to create small flames when a simple lighter would do fine? Why waste time having to maintain a ritual circle to keep your food from rotting when a refrigerator can do it without any unneeded hassle? Magick was unwieldy, dangerous, and required years of practice in order to get any use out of it. Once the industrial revolution came upon the world, humanity abandoned Magick. As the centuries marched on, Magick become a forgotten tool that only eccentrics and historians cared about.

However, one curious inventor sought to brush off the dusty tomes of yesteryear and bring Magick back to the modern age. After a decade of research and painstaking programming, he has created a program capable of replicating one of the most time consuming and dangerous Magick possible; demon summoning. Now all he needed to do was to test his program and cross his fingers that nothing explodes again.

"The Character You Will Be Playing As: The Summoned Demon"

The following will serve as a default background information for your character. You're free to expand on this, add whatever other details you or completely disregard this background in favor of one of your own creation.

Another century, another Master. With each new Master that summoned you from the swirling chaos of your realm, the opportunity for new fun and delights presented themselves to you. All your Masters acted to the same. Drunk on their own ego and confident they had complete control over you. If you were a lowly imp, their arrogance would be more understandable. However, those slack-jawed humans have taken upon themselves to summon a high-class demon with the belief that a simple Contract is all they need to keep you submissive.

Such fools.

Your favorite sport has become seeing how quickly you can break the Contract binding you. Getting your Masters to fuck you and drain them of their Mana has always been easy. A few honeyed words and the sight of your spread pussy was all it took to get them take the bait. Once you had managed to break your contract, killing them was pathetically easy. The freedom afterwards was always wonderful and bitterly short. You would do your best to indulge in every earthly delight before either being hunted down or running out of Mana.

This latest Master, however, is quite strange. His reaction to your bait was to blush like a schoolgirl and decline by saying "We just meet". He talks of machines and often writes nonsensical sentences on an electric typewriter. The way he treats you is almost like he's addressing a fellow human. Everything about him is simply... confusing.

No matter. Regardless of his eccentricity, your goal is still the same; break the Contract.

"The Character I Will Be Playing As: The Inventor "
A quiet, intelligent young man with a fascination for the occult. He has dedicated a good potion of his life to bring Magick back to the forefront of society by using modern technology. What once was a side hobby became something much bigger as he continued to pour time, money, and energy into his passion project. Unfortunately, his obsession has left him without friends or family as he continued to withdrawn himself more and more from the world to work on his projects.

Although his self inflicted loneliness left an empty hole in his chest, he pressed onward. He convinced himself that as long as he could complete his great work it will be all worth it.

"The Contract"
The Contract is the bane of any demonic entity and is the only thing preventing you from running wild. Your character will instinctively know these rule upon being summoned. Although these rules are ironclad, they can maneuvered around and eventually broken.

1. Do not commit any actions that may directly or indirectly lead to bringing harm to my person.

2. Obey any command I give.

3. Protect your own existence from harm as long as such protection does not conflict with the first two rules.

Breaking The Contract

For the vast majority of demonic entities, breaking a Contract is nearly impossible. It requires enormous amounts of Mana to override the magical binding the Contract has over the Demon's will. Unlike humans who are capable of naturally producing Mana within their bodies by consuming food and resting, Demons are incapable of creating Mana on their own due to lacking a real physical body and can only receive Mana from the human who summoned them. The body they inhabit when summoned is created entirely from Mana. Their 'true body' is an undefined swirling mass of intangible thoughts and emotions. In order for them to interact with the material plane that humans reside in, they need a physical body of their own. When summoned, the caster provides the Demon with Mana so they can manifest a body and a Mana Link in order to ensure they maintain their form. As long as the caster keeps providing Mana, the Demon can maintain their form and stay anchored to the material plane. They return to the Sea of Chaos either when they run out of Mana or their physical form is irreparably damaged.

Due to the summoner having complete control over the amount of Mana the Demon receives and the fact their artificial bodies are constantly using Mana in order to maintain their presence in the world, this makes gathering enough Mana to break the Contract placed on them a futile effort. Thankfully, your character is unique among most Demons and possess a rare ability that allows them to make breaking the Contract a possibility; Mana Drain. Your character can forcibly drain Mana from the summoner who they're bound to by engaging in intimate interactions. This ability has allowed your character over the past millennium to quickly gather large amounts of Mana and overthrow their previous Masters.

"How Mana Will Be Tracked & Used"

Mana Meter

This Meter represents how much Mana each character currently has. There are a few differences in how the Mana Meter functions for each character.

My character will start with 50 Points and has a max limit of 100 Points. There are three ways they can gain points.

• 10 Points are gained for every post I make.
  • Eating food will refill their points to max.
  • Sleeping will refill their points to max.
Your character will start at 50 Points. In order to break free of the Contract, your character needs to accumulate 300 Points. There are two ways to gain points.

• Be gifted Mana by your Master. - This is not ideal way to gain Mana as the amount given is controlled completely by your Master. Unless you manage to convince them to surrender a greater sum than what's necessary for the Magick they want you to preform, the amount given will always be only enough to cover the cost of the Magick being cast.

• Mana Drain. - This is the only way to gather Mana without any restrictions. How much is gathered is depended on how intimate your actions are. The more intimate the act, the more mana is stolen. Keep in mind there is a danger of your Master noticing the effects of your Mana Drain. When drained of a large amount of Mana, they will start to experience fatigue on par with heavy spell casting. Taking too much within too short of a time frame is a good way to alert your Master something is wrong. The last thing you need is for them to figure out you're stealing their Mana and commanding you to never use your ability again.

Spell Casting Cost

In order to cast a spell, Mana is needed to fuel its creation. There are four levels of spells; Minor. Moderate. Major. Monumental. You're free to create whatever spells you like. Below serves as a general guild for how much any given spell you create will cost. The more powerful the spell, the more points you will need to spend.

Minor - Spells of this strength were once used for utility purposes. Before the invention of the light bulb, Minor spells were often used for lighting candles and creating tiny balls of light. Nowadays, modern technology has rendered this level of Magick redundant and useless.

Cost - 5 Points

Moderate - The most common strength spells are typically cast at. Although nothing special or particularly flashy, they get the job done. Spells of this level range from the iconic fireball to charm Magick capable of muddling the mind. They are reliable, practical, and don't cost an unreasonable amount of Mana to use.

Cost - 10 Points

Major - Powerful Magick that only experienced mages in the past ever used. Spells this hefty were primarily used by battlemages to rain magical judgment on their scores of enemies. A simple fireball at this level transforms into a raging inferno capable of destroying an entire building within seconds. For the price of over double the cost of a Moderate spell, everything is amplified drastically.

Cost - 25 Points

Monumental - The highest caliber of Magick a human can cast. It is also the rarest Magick due to its staggering cost, the decades of knowledge required to properly cast it, and the extreme fatigue the caster experiences afterwards. Magick at this level was the stuff of legends. An entire army could be felled with a single spell.

Cost - 50 Points

Mana Drain

This will be your main way of gaining Mana. Remember to not get too greedy or else your Master might start to catch on to what you're doing.

Light Touches - Any physical interaction. While it can be sexual in nature, it doesn't have to be in order for it to work. Something as simple as briefly touching their arm can do the trick. The risk of them noticing anything wrong is extremely low, but so is the reward.

Mana Gained - 5 Points

Foreplay - This has a wide range of actions. Kisses. Blowjobs. Having them eat you out. Basically, any sexual action that isn't outright sex.

Mana Gained - 10 Points

Sexual Intercourse - Sex. More specifically, vaginal and anal sex. Pretty simple and straightforward. So long as you're not draining them with every thrust, they shouldn't suspect the tiredness they're experiencing is from the Mana Drain.

Mana Gained - 25 Points

Orgasm - Whenever they come, you will gain a large chunk of Mana. How much you gain depends on whether or not they came inside you.

Mana Gained (Outside) - 25 Points
Mana Gained (Inside) - 50 Points

The Sealed Evil Fox

"The Character You Will Be Playing As: The Nine-tailed Kitsune"
The following will serve as a default background information for your character. You're free to expand on this, add whatever other details you or completely disregard this background in favor of one of your own creation.

For thousands of years, you have have been bond to this tiny shrine. The caretakers of your enteral prison, a family of renounced and powerful Shintō priests, has diligently maintained the shrine to ensure you can never escape your bindings. They fear you and rightfully so; you are a Nine-tailed Kitsune. As a yokai of immense power and a physical goddess living on the mortal plane, you saw it as your responsibility to lead humanity. Humans are hopeless creatures in desperate need of guidance and are incapable of making decisions on their own without harming themselves.

Some humans welcomed your guidance with open arms, showering you with gifts and admiration. Others, however, viewed your attempts to unite humanity under your rule with hostility. A war broke out, leading to countless deaths among the humans. This, of course, only strengthen your view of the utter foolishness of humanity. As far as you were concerned, your victory was inevitable. Few could withstand your presence without succumbing to your overwhelming love and those who could were easily defeated. However, this mindset ultimately proved your undoing. A lone priest took advantage of your hubris and placed a powerful seal on you, sapping you of your power and undoing all your hard work.

Since your defeat, you have been working to free yourself to no avail. The ancestors of the priest have been doing a through job keeping the seal on you working. Although your situation seemed hopeless, you never gave up on escaping. Humans are imperfect, flawed beings. They could not hope to contain you forever. Eventually, they will slip up and allow you an opportunity to brake free.

That opportunity eventually came in the form of a vulnerable, young priest.

"The Character I Will Be Playing As: The Young Shinto Priest"
His destiny was decided the day he was born. As the last line of the Kamijou family, it was his duty to become a priest and continue keeping watch of the evil Kitsune sealed within the shrine. He had heard many stories about her. These tales often told about how she used her charm magic to steal the hearts of men and forced them to kill each other for her own amusement. She was a repulsive creature who caused an entire civil war that claimed the lives of many innocents. If he failed to keep her bond and she escaped, the world will fall under her cruel control.

Even in his early childhood, all his time was spent on training. His parents needed nothing less than perfection from him. Every mistake he made was penalized with harsh punishment. He was frequently bombarded with statements such as 'What is wrong with you? I did not raise a failure. Get it right or you're not eating tonight.' and 'You are such a disappointment. Do you want to get everybody killed?'. He accepted every venomous words that spewed from their lips and the bruises from merciless training. After all, he rightfully deserved it for not being good enough and failing their expectations. As the one destined to inherit his father's duty, it was his responsibility to keep the demonic Kitsune in check. A failure on his part to complete his duty was a failure to keep humanity safe.

Before he could finish his training, tragedy struck. His parents died in a horrific car crash, leaving him completely alone. The burden of keeping the Kitsune sealed fell solely on him. He planned on upholding his duty, hoping to keep humanity safe and his parents proud.

A Journey Into The Depths Of The Pokemon World

Cerulean never had the desire to become a Pokemon Trainer. That had always been his sister’s dream. He preferred to pursue a much less strenuous career in mechanical engineering. The media always glamorized the life of a Pokemon Trainer, making it out to be a magical adventure full of wonder and awe. In reality, it was a harsh path to take, full of treacherous danger. A Trainer is expected to survive months out in the wilderness with nothing but a backpack and their Pokemon. Many Trainers give up before they even reach the first Gym and it’s not uncommon for them to meet an untimely demise during their ‘magical’ journey.

There weren’t only physical challenges to consider when it came to being a Trainer. The legal challenges were just as successful at ending careers. Becoming a Trainer wasn’t as easy as waltzing into a Pokemon Professor’s lab and asking for a Pokemon. In fact, obtaining a Pokemon was the easy part. Anyone can own a Pokemon by completing a bit of paperwork. To officially become a Trainer and be legally allowed to use your Pokemon in battle, you needed a license. To get a license, you needed to pass a written and practical exam to demonstrate your knowledge. It wasn’t easy and this is where most people hit a wall.

And of course, like any license, it was possible to get it revoked. Depending on what law you break, you could get yourself a permanent home inside a prison cell. Such offenses include:

• Having more than six Pokemon on your person.
  • Using your Pokemon for criminal acts such as theft and murder.
  • Overly engaging in battle with wild Pokemon in any given Route.
  • Abusing your Pokemon.
Surprisingly, the most common crime Trainers are caught doing was sexual assault of their Pokemon. Having sex with a Pokemon was a crime. As far as society was concerned, Pokemon were incapable of giving consent like a human. Despite that, many Trainers and even normal people still give into their perverted urges and end up having sex with the creature they were suppose to be looking after.

Even with all these obstacles, his sister happily plowed through them. When it came to being a Trainer, she was practically a genius. She was determined to be the next Pokemon Master and it showed. Like all upcoming Trainers that made a noticeable splash in the Pokemon world, the media gleefully followed her around as she conquered Gym after Gym. By the time she finished her fourth Gym, there were already thousands of articles praising her as the greatest Trainer since Red. This really wasn’t anything new considering how often the media claimed someone was going to be the next ‘Red’, but many people were convinced this time they were right. He was convinced too.

Throughout her whole journey she still maintained contact with him over video and phone calls. Her excitement was so infectious whenever she spoke about what she had been doing and where she was about to go that he couldn’t help himself from getting excited as well. He loved her and did his best to cheer her on in his own quiet way.

All that ended when she gave her final call to him before entering Victory Road. That was the last time he ever spoke to her. Or anyone spoke about her. She had been the talk of every news outlet on the planet up till that point. After she had disappeared, it was as if the world had completely forgotten about her. Every other time a big name Trainer failed or died, the media was on it like a pack of starving Mightyenas. Yet, not a single one was talking about her disappearance. The internet wasn’t any better. Bringing up the topic just always ended with the thread getting deleted and his account receiving a permanent ban. Knowing something was wrong and worried for his sister, he started investigating on his own. This went nowhere and he reluctantly gave up.

Several months later an unusual visitor came to his doorstep. It was a lone Pokemon holding his sister’s Pokedex. Renewed by this unexpected lead and mysterious Pokemon, he made a decision; he will become a Pokemon Trainer and follow in his sister’s footsteps in order to find her whereabouts and figure out the mystery behind her disappearance.

Corruption Focused

Curse Mark

A terrible curse has taken root within your humble village. It began when a mysterious outsider entered the village in search of your teacher, the head shaman. At the time, nobody within the village thought this visitor to be suspicious. The head shaman was famous within the kingdom for being a 'Miracle Weaver' capable of curing the hopeless and banishing curses. It was a reputation she earned while roaming the land in her youth before retiring back to her village of birth. Even twenty years after returning home, people would occasionally brave the dangers of the Shimmering Woods to seek healing from her. The wizened Goblin would grumble and berate the traveler, but ultimately do everything in her power to heal them.

This visitor seemed no different than the other previous ones. An Elven woman, disheveled and distraught, had come seeking to be purified of a curse she had the misfortune of being afflicted with. She claimed to be an adventurer who, in her never-ending quest for riches and glory, had stumbled upon an untouched ruin deep within the Blight Swamp. She didn't manage to explore much before being attacked by a bizarre monster. It had bested her and processed to mate with her. After the deed was done and the monster lost interest in her, she noticed a strange tattoo appeared right above her vagina. Realizing it was a Curse Mark, she abandoned the ruin to get it purified by a priest before the curse overtakes her.

Unfortunately, every priest she sought out was unable to cleanse the curse from her. Even worse, the Curse Mark was spreading and causing her to change. Her once lithe form had slowly become more voluptuous over time and started to burn strongly with worldly desires. She would often find herself overcome with the urge to masturbate, even in public, and it took all her willpower to not start jamming her fingers into her dripping cunt right then and there . Most frightening, however, was the voice in her head trying to compel her to lay with individuals who it deemed either had 'Delicious mana' or was a 'Good host". Now at her wit's end, she had come to your teacher in hopes of being purified of this dreadful curse.

The Elf was tied down and locked within a special room for both the village's and her own safety. This was a precaution whenever a patient with a dangerous curse was being treated. Days pass by as your teacher did everything in her power to purify the Elf. However, the curse proved to be far more powerful than anything your teacher has faced. The curse eventually overtook the Elf during one of your teacher's daily attempts to cleanse her and escaped into the village. When the warriors finally managed to locate and restrain her, she had already infected several villagers with the curse. Unlike the Elf, the effects manifested far quicker and within the following days the village fell into a panic as more villagers were raped and cursed.

With no cure in sight, your teacher came to the conclusion that the most certain and possibly only way to end the curse was to kill the creature who originally placed the curse. She would go herself, but old age has made her unsuitable for such a journey. Instead, she decided to task you, her prodigy, to slay this creature while she continued trying to find a cure. Using the information given by the Elf before she had gone mad, you journey to the Blight Swamp in search of the creature and the mysterious ruins it inhabited.

The Collector

Dr. Faust has always been fascinated with Superheroines ever since he was a little boy. From their powerful feminine forms to the spectacular powers they wield, he wanted to learn everything he could about them. As he grew older, his love for these beautiful crime fighters transformed into an obsession. He did everything he could to get close to the Superheroines he adored and study them. Graduating from the top college in the country and using his family connections, he managed to land a position within SMPH (Specialized Medical Professionals For Supers) a government program created to provide specialized medical treatment to Superheroes. His position allowed him to fulfill his dream of personally attending and getting close to Superheroines, but it wasn't enough to satisfy him. He wanted to closely study every inch of them. As the years passed by, his examination of his heroine patients became more and more invasive. Eventually, during one of his 'medical examinations', a coworker walked in on him while he was inserting unauthorized equipment into a drugged out heroine's pussy. In a panic, he knocked out his coworker and fled the building before it was too late to escape.

Dr. Faust quickly became a wanted man after that incident. This fact, however, wasn't enough to stop him from continuing his 'research'. He went underground, using his intellect to collect resources and build his power. Five long years after his disappearance from the world, he was now ready to emerge as the Supervillain known as "The Collector". Unlike other Supervillains, his goal wasn't world domination, but to capture heroines in order to examine them without any restrictions to hold him back.

Being the brilliant scientist and businessman he is, Dr. Faust found ways to profit off his kidnappings and fund his ever expanding research into Superheroines. As it turns out, he's far from the only degenerate interested in sensational caped crusaders. There existed a good number of wealthy individuals with questionable morals who were very willing to pay him handsomely for the results of his research. His products ranged from machines designed to snag heroines and safely transport them to serums that enhance the sensitivity of any Superheroine unfortunate enough to be injected with it. Out of all his wonderful products, there is one that consistently outsells them all; Superheroine milk. Chock full of vitamins and minerals, this nutritious drink is not only healthy, but can temporarily bestow the drinker with the superpowers of the heroine who generously provided the milk. Delicious!

Emboldened by his success, he set his sights to collect his first S-Rank Superheroine. This particular young heroine has become widely popular due to her rapid ascent up the ranks and the part she played in repelling a Global Level threat. This made her quite the appealing prize and a heroine he would love to add to his lovely collection.

Pride Before The Fall

YC is a renowned Kitsune shrine maiden throughout the country. She possesses power unrivaled by her peers and is often sought after by many people for this reason. From humble farmers to the Royal Family themselves, YC has helped countless people. All for a reasonable sum of money, of course. There's a reason she's known for her power and not for her benevolence.

Like all shrine maidens, her immense spiritual energy is a double-edge sword. Although it gives her the ability to fight and destroy demons, it also makes those deplorable fiends greatly desire her. Demons feed off spiritual energy by engaging in sexual intercourse and as a Kitsune she possesses far more than the average human shrine maiden. Even worse, her excessive spiritual energy makes her the perfect breeding host for demons.

In order to prevent themselves from being deflowered, shrine maidens protect their sacred place with a blessed talisman that prevents any evil entities from penetrating them.

YC has recently received her next job. Her objective was something she has done countless times before; save a backwater village from demons and rescue the kidnapped women. This was an easy job for someone of her caliber. In fact, as far as she was concerned, it was beneath her. YC did consider turning down the job until the discussion of payment came into light. The village was offering five hundred gold pieces. Although YC found it a bit suspicious that such a tiny village was offering such a ludicrously large sum of money, the allure of money was too strong to resist.

Unbeknownst to YC, this next job wasn't going to be as easy as she initially believed.

Soiled Wings

YC is an archangel tasked with protecting humanity from the demonic forces overtaking the land. With an army of fellow angels at her command, she has been battling demons for centuries on end. The war between the two forces has long since come to a stalemate and there seemed to be no end in sight.

However, the war suddenly takes a turn for the worst. Under the command of newly appointed demon, they manage to ambush her forces and drive them into a corner. The angels prepare themselves to fight to the bitter end, but the demons have a different plan in mind. Instead of ending their lives, they demons are capturing them and dragging them back into Hell with them. Even worst, the commander is fixated on personally taking YC for himself and defiling her purity.

All is not lost however. A powerful protective magic prevents YC from having her most sacred place violated by those vile demons. So long as her will holds out and she doesn't give in to the devilish pleasures the demons have in store for her, YC should be able to find a way to escape. However, if they manage to break her and dispel her protection, then her soul will be forever soiled.

Metroid Fusion: True Corruption

With the destruction of the Biologic Space Laboratories, the Galactic Federation has declared the once famous bounty hunter a wanted criminal. A bounty was placed on her head, the biggest the galaxy has ever seen. Samus Aran was to be captured at all cost. The official reason was for her involvement in destroying government property and going rouge, but the true reason was what she possessed. Her body contained the last remains of metroid DNA. She was valuable research material and her insubordinate behavior during her last mission made for an excellent excuse to have her detained.

Samus, however, wasn't someone who could be easily taken. The ex-bounty hunter was as cunning and powerful as they came. The Galactic Federation in their desperation to capture her struck an uneasy deal with their long-time enemies; the Space Pirates. Although a shadow of what they once were, the Galactic Federation hoped to use their experience battling 'The Hunter' and their expertise in bioengineering to help create something to exploit the quirks of her Fusion Suit that had bonded with her. The Space Pirates were quick on the offer, excited to have a chance to both humiliate and experiment on their most hated foe.

Mahou Shoujo Kissy Kissy Sparkle <3​

"Background"
Beyond the veil of reality, something unseen observed humanity with dark desires. It envied the world beyond its bleak prison. From the vibrant colors that painted everything to the delectable humans who roamed around, the entity desired them all. This bountiful world teased it from the other side with promises to satisfy its endless lust. Like a moth drawn to an open flame, its many limbs reached out to gorge itself on the delights presented to it, only to be obstructed by that accursed veil. Thin enough to excite the senses and yet untouchable. Although its power alone is not enough to shatter the veil, it is not without its imperfections. It may be unable to cross, but it can still spread its influence. Their sweet whisperings reach the ears of the swayed, transforming them into its loyal soldiers. Shadow Vessels, a title gifted by those who oppose them, are created with one purpose imprinted on them; to tear down the thin layer separating the two worlds by harvesting the degenerate feelings hiding within the hearts of humans.

To counter this threat, young women across the globe are assigned a guardian spirit and are given miraculous powers to combat this evil. YC is one of these women. It is her duty to protect her city and defeat the one leading the Shadow Vessels.

"Terminology"
Beast Type: The weakest and most common type of Shadow Vessel. Those transformed into a Beast Type take on the traits and abilities of animals. While physically imposing, they are incapable of making intelligent decisions and are slaves to their base instincts.

Chimera Type: Powerful Shadow Vessels capable of commanding Beast Types. They possess the abilities of multiple animals and can utilize magic. Unlike those who become Beast Types and lose their ability to reason, they retain their intelligence. This makes them far more dangerous than their lowly siblings.

Demon Type: The rarest and highest ranking among Shadow Vessels. Unlike the other types, they can freely transform their body as they wish. In addition, their physical and magical abilities greatly surpass that of their siblings. What makes them truly dangerous, however, is their power to transform others into Shadow Vessels as well. Out of the three types, they’re the ones who retain the most of their previous selves.

Closed Space: An area made inaccessible by normal means by twisting the fabric of time and space. Normal people are unable to perceive or interact with a Closed Space. Only Demon Types are powerful enough to create it.

Calamity: An unknown entity or entities from beyond the veil of reality. Nobody, not even the Shadow Vessels, knows what it is or its ultimate goal.

"Mana Meter & Purity Kissy Magic"
Your character will start with 100 Points when they transform and has a max limit of 200 Points. There are three ways they can gain points.

• 10 Points are gained for every post you make.
  • By using Concentrate, she can earn 40 Points.
  • Purifying a Shadow Vessel will earn her 40 Points.
As a Magical Girl, YC can use fantastical spells to purity her foes! All spells need Mana to function. There are four levels of spells; Minor. Moderate. Major. Monumental.

You're free to create whatever spells you like. Below serves as a general guild for how much any given spell you create will cost. The more powerful the spell, the more points you will need to spend.

Minor
- Spells of this strength are used for passive buffs that heighten physical abilities.

Cost - 5 Points

Moderate
- The most common strength spells are typically cast at. Although nothing special or particularly flashy, they get the job done. They are reliable, practical, and don't cost an unreasonable amount of Mana to use.

Cost - 10 Points

Major
- Powerful Magic that can make quick work of foes. Make sure not to go overboard when casting this tier of magic! For the price of over double the cost of a Moderate spell, everything is amplified drastically.

Cost - 25 Points

Monumental
- The highest caliber of Magic she can cast. Incredibly powerful and costly, it's best to either use this in an emergency or when she has Mana to spare. Causes extreme fatigue afterwards.

Cost - 50 Points

"Mana Drain & Pregnancy"
Mana Drain

Whatever you do, don't get caught by the Shadow Vessels! Every one of them are capable of draining Mana and will not hesitate to milk her dry. Once her Mana is completely depleted, she will lose her transformation. Without her transformation, she is no longer protected from becoming impregnated by Shadow Vessels and turned into a breeding sow. Defeated Magical Girls are often captured and forced to give birth to more Shadow Vessels so please be careful! In order to transform again and be able cast Magic, she will need to reach 100 Points. It will be difficult, but not impossible to regain her transformation again so no matter what don't give up!

Thankfully, Mana Drain can be resisted. This is determined by a 1-10 dice roll. In order to pass, you need to have a higher number than me. Keep in mind, however, anytime she uses Magic or Concentrate, there is a chance she can be interrupted.  Here's the formula: Your Dice > or = (My Dice + Sexual Attack Modifier)     

Light Touches
- Any physical interaction. While it can be sexual in nature, it doesn't have to be in order for it to work. Something as simple as briefly touching their arm can do the trick.

Mana Lost - 5 Points
Sexual Attack Modifier: +1 Magic | +2 Concentrate | +1 Untransformed

Foreplay
- This has a wide range of actions. Kisses. Having her tits sucked. Basically, any sexual action that isn't outright sex.

Mana Lost- 10 Points
Sexual Attack Modifier: +2 Magic | +4 Concentrate | +2 Untransformed

Sexual Intercourse
- Sex. More specifically, vaginal and anal sex. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Mana Gained - 25 Points
Sexual Attack Modifier: +4 Magic | +6 Concentrate | +3 Untransformed

Orgasm
- Whenever she comes, she will lose a large chunk of Mana.

Mana Lost - 50 Points
This can't be resisted.

Pregnancy

A transformed Magical Girl is automictically protected from becoming pregnant. Once stripped of their transformation, not only can they give birth to more Shadow Vessels, but their mana rich bodies will accelerate their growth tremendously. Every time her womb is filled with cum, there is chance her belly will become swollen with demonic children.

This is determined by a 1-10 dice roll. In order to pass, you need to have a higher number than me. Here's the formula: Your Dice > or = (My Dice + Number of Consecutive Creampies While Untransformed)

Mixed

A Spark of Magic In A Technological World

"Background"
Any significantly analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science. Magic was simply a word used to describe anything humanity has yet to understand. Nearly a century ago, a new unexplained phenomenon had suddenly appeared and left humanity bewildered. It had many names back then: Chi Energy, Psychic Powers, Enochian Magick, Alchemy. Magic, of course, was the most common name people referred the phenomenon as. It made sense at the time. What other name was there for the ability to summon fire by simply willing it into existence?

However, like everything else in the world, humanity obsessively broke down and analyzed this supernatural phenomenon. The end result was the creation of a new mundane reality. What was once proof of the supernatural was now another scientific concept taught in grade school along side with math and history. Its official name was Exousia and it was something possessed by everyone on Earth. The 'Magic' was gone and replaced with cold, hard facts.

Nobody really believed in the supernatural anymore. There was nothing in this vast world that science can't explain.

"Plot Premise"
YC has come to MC for help about ridding themselves of a 'curse' they received from a 'Demon'. This 'curse' is transforming YC into a Monster Girl and they will go on a journey to fix it with the possibility of getting caught up into a much bigger plot. Both characters have something called an Exousia, which is essentially Psychic powers. YC will gain the ability to use Magic in the form of Monster Abilities during the roleplay and what they can use will depend on what kind of Monster Girl they will transform into.

The exact relationship between the two can be anything from friend to sibling. As to how YC encountered the 'Demon', you're free to create whatever background you want for that.

"Exousia"
Below is a chart I've created to showcasing all the different categories and potential powers that fall into said category. The Circles are the main three branches and Arrows are sub categories. Anything in a Rectangle is a power. What power you can get is not limited to what's inside my chart.

Kinesis = Movement

• Aquakinesis - The ability to control water.
  • Terrakinesis - The ability to control earth.
  • Pyrokinesis - The ability to control fire.
  • Aerokinesis - The ability to control air.
  • Telekinesis - The ability to move physical objects.
  • Teleportation - The ability to move from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between.

Anthropotita = Sentience

• Logos - Information Gathering & Using Knowledge

• Adomopathy - The ability to replicate any physical action perfectly after seeing it performed.
  • Pathos - Emotions

• Empathy - The ability to feel the emotions of others.
  • Ethos - Bridging Connections With Others

• Omnilingualism - The ability to be able to read, write, speak, and understand any language.
Polymorphism = Change

• Transmutation - Altering The Environment.

• Phytogenesis - The ability to induce plant growth
  • Metamorphosis - Transforming Oneself Into A Different Form

• Therianthropy - The ability to shapeshift into an animal.

"How Corruption Will Function & Be Tracked Within The Game"
At the beginning of the role-play, your character will start off tainted with Demonic Energy. The 'curse' inflicted on your character will manifest itself as a heart shaped tattoo right above their crotch.

Corruption Meter, Monster Abilities, & Transformation

The Corruption Meter measures how much of your character has been transformed. It will start at 0 Points and will steadily rise as the role-play progresses. Once it reaches 100 Points, your character will become a Monster Girl. There are a couple different ways that the Corruption Meter is filled.

• For every post you make, 1 Point is gained.
  • Every time your character uses a Monster Ability, 1 Point is gained.
  • Every time your character uses an Enchanted Exousia, 1 Point is gained.
  • While under the influence of Lust, you will gain Points and additional effects depending on how much the Corruption Meter is filled.
With every 10 Points gained, your character will receive one new ability. What kind of ability you receive will depend on the Monster Girl you choose. You are free to create whatever abilities you want so long as they compliment the Monster Girl you choose and their power scales to how corrupted your character has become. Weaker abilities are earned at lower levels of corruption (10~40). Stronger abilities are earned at higher levels of corruption (50~100).

Lowering Corruption will cause your character to lose abilities.

With every 10 Points gained, a part of your character's body will change into that of the Monster Girl of your choice. The first four changes will be minor. (Ex: Growing fangs. Eye color change. Forked tongue.) The next three changes will be mild. These can be a group of minor changes or one change that will be somewhat difficult to hide (Ex: Growing scales. Breast expansion.) The next two changes will be major. These will be impossible to hide. (Ex: Legs transforming into a tail. Massive horns.) The last change will completely transform your character into a Monster Girl.

Physical changes are permanent. They do not revert when your character's Corruption has been lowered.

Lust

Although eliminating Corruption completely is impossible, it is possible to temporarily lower it. There is only one method available; they need to have an orgasm. This will reset their Corruption back to the beginning of the Lust stage they are on. For example, if they have 39 Points and manage to orgasm, then they will be reset to 20 Points. It is, however, impossible to reset back from a higher Lust stage to a lower one. For example, if they have 20 Points and manage to orgasm, they will still remain at 20 Points.

Lowing Corruption will not revert any physical changes to their body or remove any Mutations to their Exousia. The only thing lost will be Monster Abilities. They will be gained back once Corruption has risen again.

"Exousia Mutation"
Your character's body is not the only thing changed by the Corruption. Their mind and, by extension, the power of their Exousia is effected as well. With every 25 Points gained, a different aspect of your character's Exousia will be changed. There is no order to which mutation you get. You're free to chose any of them once you hit each 25 Point threshold. You can only gain 4 Mutations. Once you've gained one, it is permanent!

Enchanted Exousia will be marked with an *.

Multiskill - Gain an additional Exousia from a different branch. This mutation can be taken twice. Cannot be taken with A Different Mode or Elemental Mastery.

Dual Wielding* - Combine your Exousia and Monster Abilities to create unique effects.

Magical Symbolism* - An Exousia possessed by a human is bound by the laws that govern reality. This doesn't apply to you anymore. Your power has gained demonic properties that allow it to preform actions that defy scientific understanding. These new actions must make sense symbolically. Ex: Using Aquakinesis (The power to control water) to heal wounds.

Demonic Energy Boost (Kinesis only)* - Strengthen the destructive power and range of your Kinesis ability. This will add an additional 1 Point of Corruption.

Elemental Mastery (Kinesis only) - Gain an additional Exousia from Kinesis. This mutation can be taken thrice. Cannot be taken with Multiskill.

A Different Mode (Anthropotita only) - Gain an additional Exousia from a different sub category within Anthropotita. This mutation can be taken twice. Cannot be taken with Multiskill.

Chimera (Metamorphosis only) - Transform only a part of yourself instead of your whole body.

Enchantment (Transmutation only)* - Imbue any object with Demonic Energy to enhance its properties. Can be used together with Magical Symbolism and Kinesis to imbue any object with elemental attributes.

"The Five Stages of Lust"
Stage One – Sinful Thoughts: Your character will start to find themselves inexplicable thinking about sex. Although these thoughts can be quite distracting, it doesn't take much to ignore them and an orgasm can easily get rid of them.

• Sinful Thoughts will take immediate effect upon reaching 20 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Sinful Thoughts will take effect again after using a Monster Ability or Enchanted Exousia 3 times.
  • 1 Point is gained for every post Sinful Thoughts is in effect.
Stage Two – Swelling Desires: Thoughts of sex become far more invasive. It will become much harder for them to concentrate on tasks.

• Swelling Desires will take immediate effect upon reaching 40 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Swelling Desires will take effect again after using a Monster Ability or Enchanted Exousia 2 times.
  • 2 Points are gained for every post Swelling Desires is in effect.
Stage Three – Feverish Body: Their body is now in a constant state of arousal. The need to touch themselves is almost overwhelming. Using Monster Abilities during this state will give them pleasure.

• Feverish Body will take immediate effect upon reaching 60 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Feverish Body will take effect again after using a Monster Ability or Enchanted Exousia 1 time.
  • Monster Abilities and Enchanted Exousia will gain 1 Additional Point while Feverish Body is in effect.
  • 3 Points are gained for every post Feverish Body is in effect.
Stage Four – Endless Hunger: Their body craves semen. They will start to see their Hero companion as prey to be captured and raped in order to satisfy their lust stricken body. Using Monster Abilities during this state will give them pleasure, but will leave them unsatisfied.

• Endless Hunger will take immediate effect upon reaching 80 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Endless Hunger will take effect again after using a Monster Ability or Enchanted Exousia 1 time or within 3 posts.
  • Monster Abilities or Enchanted Exousia will gain 2 Additional Points while Endless Hunger is in effect.
  • 4 Points are gained for every post Endless Hunger is in effect.
Stage Five – Sexual Predator

Transformation complete.

"Monster Girl List"
This is not a definite list of the only Monster Girls you can use. If there is a different one you want your character to transform into, please feel free to inform me.

Manticore

Salamander

Echidna

Ogre

Hellhound

Fall of the Blessed Heroes

"Background"
The war between humanity and monsters were coming to a close. Unfortunately for humanity, the war has been going decisively in favor of the monsters. Despite the ingenuity that mankind prided itself on, the magic and physical prowess of the monsters proved too much. Swords would bonce harmlessly off their scales. Amour provided no protection against their claws. Most damning, however, were their very appearance and the method they used to strengthen their numbers. Every monster took on the appearance of a woman and was capable of transforming human women into their own kind. Even the most hardened of soldiers found themselves unable to draw their swords when the opposition was wearing the faces of their formal loved ones. As the war dragged on, the number able-bodied men dwindled and the number of monsters continued to swell with each village they captured. It is only a matter time before all of humanity is subjugated.

Not all is lost for humanity however. Two heroes, chosen by the Goddess Herself, have been blessed with abilities beyond mortal men. Thanks to these two bastions of hope, they have successfully stalled the overwhelming tide of monsters from completing their vile plan to destroy humanity. These two have saved humanity from falling into despair and have vowed to take down the Demon Lord herself. Cutting through the Demon Lord's forces, they made their way to her stronghold; an colossal castle in the deepest part of monster territory.

Unbeknownst to them, the Demon Lord has long since known of their plan to storm her castle. Amused by their determination and foolish plan to end her life, she has prepared many surprises for the two heroes. She now waits patiently for them to arrive and for the fun begin.

"The Character You will Be Playing: The Blessed Heroine "
The following will serve as a default background information for your character. As the role-play progresses, your character will slowly become corrupted and transform into a monster girl. You're free to expand on this, add whatever other details you or completely disregard this background in favor of one of your own creation.

Your life before becoming the chosen hero was an uneventful one. You were a nun. As such, you diligently devoted yourself to your faith and sacrificed the pleasures of life. There were times when your thoughts would stray towards sinful things unbecoming of a nun. These thoughts were swiftly dealt with with a prayer and a reciting of several quotes from your holy text. You needed to stay pure. That was expected of you as both a nun and a woman.

Being selected as a hero by your Goddess came as a surprise to both you and all your peers. At first, you found yourself astonished by this revelation. It looked like you were finally being rewarded for all the sacrifices and hard work you put into keeping those sinful thoughts locked away. As you fulfilled your new-found duties as a hero, you begin to realize that what you received was no blessing. It was a curse. You found yourself burden with both the responsibility of upholding the peace of all of humanity and the social expectations of being a woman. They excepted you to fight, to dirty your hand with blood and yet you still needed to show yourself as clean. You needed to be pure. Untouched. Incorruptible. Any blemish in your appearance or personality was a sign to the people that you were going to turn. That you were going to become just another monster waddling in sin. You needed to be perfect no matter what in order to ease everyone's worries.

You know this, but deep in your heart, you want nothing more than to let yourself go.

"Monster Girl List"
This is not a definite list of the only Monster Girls you can use. If there is a different one you want your character to transform into, please feel free to inform me.

Manticore

Salamander

Echidna

Ogre

Hellhound

"The Character I will Be Playing: The Blessed Hero"
Before becoming the symbol of humanity, he was nothing more than a simple farm boy. The only weapon he held up til that point was a farming plow. The thought of harming others for whatever reason was something that made him shiver. He couldn't even bring himself to kill livestock and was often scold by his father for it. He stayed a softhearted fool even as he left childhood and entered adulthood.

He never wanted to be a hero. There was no man more ill-suited for the task required than him. Of course, he never shared this with anyone. It was a honor and he should be grateful to receive such a blessing. To speak ill of her gift was blasphemy of the highest order. He instead put up a facade for all the people he promised to protect. To the world, he was the perfect hero; stoic, duty-bound, and a slayer of monsters. This was all a lie. Not once did he kill a single monster. He would defeat them and drive them back, but not a single life was taken by his blade in all of his battles. He just couldn't bring himself to do it. The hero that humanity was pinning their hopes on was nothing more than a fraud.

And now that he was working together with the other hero to assassinate the Demon Lord, it was only a matter of time before she realizes how much of a traitor he is.

"How Corruption Will Function & Be Tracked Within The Game"
Sometime within the beginning of the role-play, your character will become tainted with Demonic Energy. Once this occurs, your character will gain two meters that will be used to keep track of their impeding transformation into a Monster Girl; Corruption and Divinity.

Corruption Meter, Monster Abilities, & Transformation

The Corruption Meter measures how much of your character has been transformed. It will start at 0 Points and will steadily rise as the role-play progresses. Once it reaches 100 Points, your character will become a Monster Girl and completely abandon their mission to slay the Monster Lord. There are a couple different ways that the Corruption Meter is filled.

• For every post you make, 1 Point is gained.
  • Every time your character uses a Monster Ability, 1 Point is gained.
  • While under the influence of Lust, you will gain Points and additional effects depending on how much the Corruption Meter is filled.
With every 5 Points gained, your character will receive one new ability. What kind of ability you receive will depend on the Monster Girl you choose. You are free to create whatever abilities you want so long as they compliment the Monster Girl you choose and their power scales to how corrupted your character has become. Weaker abilities are earned at lower levels of corruption (5~45). Stronger abilities are earned at higher levels of corruption (50~100).

Regardless of which Monster Girl you choose, the first ability you will gain is Enhance Senses. This ability will heighten all sense far beyond that of a normal human. It also grants the user the power to see Demonic Energy.

With every 10 Points gained, a part of your character's body will change into that of the Monster Girl of your choice. The first four changes will be minor. (Ex: Growing fangs. Eye color change. Forked tongue.) The next three changes will be mild. These can be a group of minor changes or one change that will be somewhat difficult to hide (Ex: Growing scales. Breast expansion.) The next two changes will be major. These will be impossible to hide. (Ex: Legs transforming into a tail. Massive horns.) The last change will completely transform your character into a Monster Girl.

Divinity Meter & Heroic Blessing

Similar to how the Corruption Meter measures how far along your character's transformation is, the Divinity Meter measures how much of your character's blessings are lost. It will start at 100 Points and will steadily drop as the role-play progresses. It works inverse to the Corruption Meter. Every point added to the Corruption Meter will in turn be taken from the Divinity Meter. Your Character will have a total of twenty Heroic Blessings at the beginning of the role-play and will lose one every 5 Points lost. You will lose blessings in order of strongest to weakest.

You are free to create nineteen Heroic Blessings of your own. Regardless of what you create, your character's weakest Blessing and thus the last one to be lost will be Calm Mind. This blessing will allow the user to completely clear their mind of unnecessary thoughts or feelings and grant them inhuman focus. It also has the ability to dispel Lust.

Lust

As their Corruption grows, so too does their canal desires. There are five stages of Lust. Each one is triggered every 20 Points gained and the higher stages replace the lower ones. Lust can be dispelled with the Calm Mind Blessing, however its effectiveness will be reduced the higher the Corruption.

"The Five Stages of Lust"
Stage One – Sinful Thoughts: Your character will start to find themselves inexplicable thinking about sex. Although these thoughts can be quite distracting, it doesn't take much to ignore them and Calm Mind can easily get rid of them.

• Sinful Thoughts will take immediate effect upon reaching 20 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Sinful Thoughts will take effect again after using a Monster Ability 3 times.
  • 1 Point is gained for every post Sinful Thoughts is in effect.
Stage Two – Swelling Desires: Thoughts of sex become far more invasive. It will become much harder for them to concentrate on tacks without the use of Calm Mind.

• Swelling Desires will take immediate effect upon reaching 40 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Swelling Desires will take effect again after using a Monster Ability 2 times.
  • As long as Swelling Desires is in effect, you cannot use Heroic Blessings with the exception of Calm Mind.
  • 2 Points are gained for every post Swelling Desires is in effect.
Stage Three – Feverish Body: Their body is now in a constant state of arousal. The need to touch themselves is almost overwhelming. Using Monster Abilities during this state will give them pleasure.

• Feverish Body will take immediate effect upon reaching 60 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Feverish Body will take effect again after using a Monster Ability 1 time.
  • Monster Abilities will gain 1 Additional Point while Feverish Body is in effect.
  • As long as Feverish Body is in effect, you cannot use Heroic Blessings with the exception of Calm Mind.
  • 3 Points are gained for every post Feverish Body is in effect.
Stage Four – Endless Hunger: Their body craves semen. They will start to see their Hero companion as prey to be captured and raped in order to satisfy their lust stricken body. Using Monster Abilities during this state will give them pleasure, but will leave them unsatisfied.

• Endless Hunger will take immediate effect upon reaching 80 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Endless Hunger will take effect again after using a Monster Ability 1 time or within 3 posts.
  • Monster Abilities will gain 2 Additional Points while Endless Hunger is in effect.
  • As long as Endless Hunger is in effect, you cannot use Heroic Blessings with the exception of Calm Mind.
  • 4 Points are gained for every post Endless Hunger is in effect.
Stage Five – Sexual Predator

Transformation complete.

Miscellaneous

Pairings

Here's a list of parings if the above plots didn't interest you. They will be formatted like this: MC x YC.

• Mage x Succubus
  • Mage x Elemental Monster Girl
  • Mage x Lich
  • Noble x Kunoichi
  • Hero x Echidna
  • Hero x Nine-tailed Kitsune
  • Hero x Salamander
  • Hero x Former Comrade Turned Into A Monster Girl
  • Human x Former Friend Turned Into A Monster Girl
  • Human x Lamia
  • Human x Hellhound
An Deeper Explanation of A Few Unusual Kinks I Have

When it comes to kinks, they come in a variety of flavors. Some are so widely common and known that even the most vanilla person is aware of it. Others are bizarre or unsettling enough that anyone who enjoys are often looked down upon by their fellow degenerate peers. There do exist, however, kinks so incredibly niche that few are aware they exist at all. Finding material of them is often near impossible due to their rarity or lack of any proper label. Trying to find someone to roleplay with it can be equally as difficult as few people will have any interest in participating in it.

Here's a few of mine.

Energy / Life / Power Drain

This particular kink involves a character having an important intangible part of themselves taken away from them and are consequently rendered helpless. It is usually done forcibly through sexually means, but it can be a consensual act. Although it does have a name, it is outright impossible to find any naughty materiel by directly searching for it. This kink can be found paired with Monster Girls of the MGE variety and very rarely with plots involving Heroines.

Maebari / Vaginal Sticker / Protective Barrier

Unlike the other one, this kink doesn't have an actual label. Maebari is the closest equivalent to it I could find and it in itself is a fairly niche kink. Basically, Maebari is a strip of cloth that goes over a girl's bare crotch by means of an adhesive substance. It was once used as a crude form of censorship, but has since became its own fetish item. Such beautiful irony.

The kink I'm talking about, while it can involve using something to cover the crotch, it is primarily about having a fantastical means of protection against being penetrated and impregnated by perverted monsters or demons. For example, a Shrine Maiden covering herself with a protective talisman. Or an Angel having divine protection that perseveres her purity. Or a Magical Girl with a spell that creates a magical barrier.

What really gets my engine revving about this kink is the process of having that protection stripped from the unfortunate heroine as she futilely struggles against the vile villain. It's the journey of the heroine slowly surrendering to the pleasures of the flesh and her fall that I find extremely hot. The impregnation and loss of her purity at the end is simply the cherry on top.

MuteProtagonist

Massively overhauled request thread. Changes include:

• Deeper explanation of my two biggest kinks.
  • Separated plot ideas into three categories.
  • Added new game system to Read Only Magick and other minor changes.
  • Added new plot ideas.

MuteProtagonist

Updated request thread. Changes include:

• Deeper explanation of two obscure kinks in the Miscellaneous section.
  • Added new plot ideas.
  • Minor edits.