Request for roleplay { One on One or Group}

Started by Greyone, October 24, 2009, 12:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyone

Greetings all. I am a new member and was wanting to start a new roleplay.

I think that this roleplay would be posted in the Extreme section of the roleplay, seeing as it would definitely contain violence and being as I can come up with some pretty disturbing things it would not be for the squeamish or those that dislike graphic violence.

That being said, I think that I should get on to the setting. The setting would be Epic Fantasy, which means that there will be Humans, Elves and all types of fantasy creatures, but not limited to those in humanoid form..there will also be monsters..I mean, you need something to slay or be slain by besides other people right. As far as character types, I am not really setting any limits, want to be a lord with slaves, go ahead, want to be a intellegent monster..sure thing..centaur, nymph, god trapped in human form, what ever floats your boat.

If it turns out that several people want to join, we will need a plot to keep things from getting chaotic, if that is the case then I will provide one when the time comes. Until then, whoever is interested please come on in and share your ideas, I believe that this will be a mostly character driven story, where you can do whatever you want, so come on in with the character ideas.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you guys soon.

Nitro

Well i think your Role-play Idea sound's good And i myself would love to be apart of it well my character idea for mine wasn't all that good at first but if you got more people into this i think it would turn out pretty good .my character would be a woman worrier she is the rough type of girl.but also delicate when called for i will share more details if needed i just thought i would give the jist of of her but i can give all her info in my next post.

Carlissa

I would like to join this, if you dont mind pregnancy...I cant really have an rp with out it, strangly. It completes the story in my opinion.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Kunoichi

This does sound very interesting...  I know I'd certainly join. ^^ Possibly even bring friends.

MercyfulFate

As a huge Tolkien fan I'd be interested, especially to represent my favorite race in the dwarves.

Sway

I'm definitely interested... I'll come up with a character concept soon that hopefully will fit well. I already have a few ideas. :D

Greyone

Alright ! Glad to see that there are some who are interested.

I'll go ahead and make a OCC thread for the roleplay in the Small Groups Extreme roleplay section, the title will be Valhalla and I will post a character there and set up a character sheet.

Sway

Sounds great! I'll be sure to get a character up soon, after you've posted the character form.

Greyone

Sway