Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

I think I'd like to play as a girl, fresh abduction of course, nothing quite like a first time.

lemme get together a character sheet.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

AndyZ

Welcome to the party ^_^  After I approve your sheet, remember to put it in the other forum spot and to start on the Girls' Dormitory thread.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SargentToughie

Name: Megan Aislan
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2011
Personality: Despite her appearance, rather sheltered and private due to being homeschooled until graduation. Having never even left her family's property until she was old enough to move out on her own, her social skills were quite sorry, though she had started to get out more, and get a bit more social before her abduction. Still, she's a kind, caring, and very sweet girl. In it's own ways, homeschooling helped her to get her life on the right track, as she never learned to be conceded or spoiled simply because she was attractive.
Current Clothing: Same as in the picture
Oviposition: I suppose so, as long as it doesn't get too out of hand.
Pregnancy: Later down the line, but sure
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

Good?
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Swordsman18

He is known be many names, and after the loss of his planet due to their own civil war, he needs a female or females to reproduce the once proud race of his people. His species had one main advantage to accomplish this goal if they were mating with other species. They could turn translucent allowing light to just pass through their body till they could strike.

For now we shall call him, Zorn.

All of our other reports say that he is a creature of few words and when he knows what he wants he gets it. Just like the race he left behind, he is highly motivated and dangerous. But he is not a threat to the other passengers also looking for insemination. He has given his Holy Word to this cause however this says nothing about how he will treat the humans. Monitoring would be advised.

inflatetress

Name:  Kayla Sommers
Appearance: 
Personality: ditsy, selfish, a total bimbo
Current Clothing:
outfit
http://lingeriessentials.com/viewitem.php?productid=2 (put in pink)
shoes
http://seductionextreme.com/Catalog.asp?PC=PL-XTC842/B (also in pink)
she also has white thigh-high stockings

Please indicate your preference:  I'm love something to inflate/swell her stomach up with it's eggs/spawn until she explodes...or even something to turn her into a birthing factory!
Oviposition: yeppers
Pregnancy: yeppers!!
Copious amounts of cum: sure!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: sure!

AndyZ

Kayla Sommers - Approved but please fix your initial picture.  It's not working for me.

Also, make sure you remember to add your character to the Character Thread, located here
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107986.0

Sarah Morgan

New character coming in, everyone!

Name: Britney Garrett
Appearance: 5'7, with bright blue eyes and dark brown hair that falls to the small of her back, weighing about 130. 
Personality: Outgoing and friendly before she was taken, and probably will try and make the best of it by being friendly with the other girls.  Cheerful
and tries to find the best in the situation, is loyal to those she calls her friends, naive about some things, but curious.  Is a virgin still when she
gets there, so that should prove to be interesting.
Current Clothing: Casual, jeans and sweater type of girl, but doesn't object to wearing something more formal if the occasion calls for it, although how
that would fit in here is kind of a mystery.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others
you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Not even sure what this is, so I'll be safe and skip it.  Sounds like amputation of limbs to me, unless I'm just totally off!
Pregnancy: Fine with me, could be interesting to play out.
Copious amounts of cum: Also fine, and probably to be expected, depending on what kind of monster it is.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Fine too, would probably make someone more willing, at least at first.

AndyZ

Zaer Darkwail

Oviposition = Laying eggs. It basically means a fetish where women like to feel a alien/monster fill them up with eggs. It also includes birthing the eggs (may not include vore but it sometimes do). Birthing of course varies from just sliding eggs out from birthing series of tiny aliens/monsters.

FallenFeather

I don't know if you're still accepting girls, but I'm for sure interested!

Name: Katherine (Kitty) Anders
Appearance: Kitty is tall for a girl her age, standing 5'8" and weighing around 120lbs. She is extremely athletic and flexible.

Year abducted: 2010
Personality: Kitty is a happy go lucky girl. She’s outgoing and generous. She’s the type of person to stand up for anyone that’s in need. Even while she’s sad she has a smile on her face. She considers herself lucky just to have a house to live in. Always positive, she tries to cheer up anyone around her and would go out of her way to help someone in need, even if it meant putting herself in harm's way. She grew up protected, but out there, putting herself in as many activities as possible. However, she's also very innocent, never experiencing anything sexual in her life.
Current Clothing:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on): Really don't care as long as it doesn't result in death or complete mutilation.
Oviposition: As long as there’s no vore
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Of course!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Also of course!

AndyZ

Swordsman18

Name: Karen Taylor

Year Abducted: 2011

Personality: Karen was the type of girl that was a party girl by night and a business woman by day. She knew when she needed to be calm and she knew when she could let loose. She was also very good at making friends due to how friendly, caring and approachable she was. And she cared about her fellow man quite a bit which is why she got into law, so she will do what she can to help others.

Current Clothing; (see picture---->)

On's/Off's: Karen is suited to just about anything or everything that you monsters can throw at the girl. I just ask that she does not die from it. And don't worry I like it when things are a little dangerous, just that there is a possibility it could happen and not as a set thing. This possibility does not apply to Destiny for I want her to be generally safe.

And no extreme body morphing, keep her human, however if you increase her attributes a little I do not mind. All the rest I am cool with as long as they do not get out of hand.

Biography: Her parents were quite the odd couple, her mother was all about the freedom of speech, religion, and love with an emphasis on the latter. She was a wild girl before she met the strict man who was to be her husband. A man that was a lawyer and a man of principle. He wanted her and he reigned in her wild side. And then she could not be happy enough. She loved her husband and was more than happy to be his wife as long as she was allowed to be wild with him. There were of course, the occasional threesome with either a guy or a girl. But then time came time for maturity and thus Karen was born.

She was a girl of two worlds as if her parents had literally passed down their natures to her. She could sometimes be fun loving and care free but also responsible and calm when needs be. It was how she lived her life, going through school like a breeze as she was able to keep up with all of her classes due to her father's nature and then have parties at night thanks to her mother's. Her parents appreciated that she was like this. It meant that she could live in both worlds without tipping over. And she didn't.

She made it through her college years, graduating at the top of her class and then proceeding on her way into Harvard Law School. She had several boyfriends and lovers by the time she made it there, her first experiences coming from her 18th birthday party when she had her first experience with a man and then a few hours later, her female best friend. But going into Harvard she was hesitant to pick up any till at least her first semester was over. She barely lasted a month and a half before she was a lover to her International Law professor.

It was just after leaving his house that she got abducted, just disappearing off the face of the Earth with the feeling of something grabbing her from above being the last thing she remembered.

AndyZ

Muse

Do you still have room?  And if so what rolls would be most useful? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AndyZ

Absolutely still have room.  And right now I think we need a tentacle monster more than we need girls.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Muse

Is there a charecter template you want for the monsters?  Or a general guideline for what this place is and why the monsters are here? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

Just a reminder, we are still open for monsters and girls on this game, anyone is welcome

Livin in MD now.

Creeper

Name: Hope
Appearance:
Year abducted: 1992
Personality: Hope is a nervous, neurotic individual. She is shy and has some pretty bad body image issues. She is cautious, but helpful and friendly. Hope is lazy, but resourceful, and always looking for a cheat or advantage in life. She loves cherries, sunny days, and really bad puns.
Current Clothing: Blue and black striped pajamas
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Yep!
Pregnancy: Sure!
Copious amounts of cum: Heck, she MAKES copious amounts of cum!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sure, though she won't submit to it easily.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

fireflights

Approved Creeper But do you want her in time dialation? as you don't post too terribly often?

Livin in MD now.

Creeper

Sure I guess. I don't really see the point of it though as long as any potential posting partner is satisfied with my posting rate.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Vergil1989

Name:  Karin Koenig
Appearance:  ((Yes I know it's from a game and all.  Sue me lol.))

Year abducted:  1914  (Right after the start of World War 1)
Personality:  Fiercely independent and well-mannered, Karin is a passionate and caring fighter.  She might not look like much but once she sets her mind on something, you had best get the Hell out of her way, especially when it's a matter of life or death or someone else's well being should they be a friend of hers.
Current Clothing:
(Same as pic shown here.)
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:  YES!
Pregnancy:  YES!
Copious amounts of cum:  YES!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:  YES!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page