High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Well good to see you guys getting on so well and to answer an earlier question no you dont have to be good at all your classes.

littledoll

Name: Anya Bates
school club: Art Club, Photography club, GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance)
sport team: Soccer
classes: World Civilization, Mythology, World Lit and Aerobics

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littledoll on July 03, 2012, 07:53:24 AM
Name: Anya Bates
school club: Art Club, Photography club, GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance)
sport team: Soccer
classes: World Civilization, Mythology, World Lit and Aerobics

Awesome! Doll is joining!

azzmeister89

Ok so we need two more people then we can start, after that people can come and go as they please

littledoll

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 03, 2012, 08:41:22 AM
Awesome! Doll is joining!

Yes I am. But forgive me if my posts are a little behind. Tomorrow is my train ride out of town and I am sick. But I think it had potential.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littledoll on July 03, 2012, 10:43:14 AM
Yes I am. But forgive me if my posts are a little behind. Tomorrow is my train ride out of town and I am sick. But I think it had potential.

Awwww... Poor Doll... *Cuddles her*

littledoll

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 03, 2012, 10:44:25 AM
Awwww... Poor Doll... *Cuddles her*

*Cuddles Hina back, sniffling a little.* I'm trying to not let it stop me from roleplaying. I'm b ored out of my mind and I can't sleep because of my nose being icky and coughing so much. So I'm trying to distract myself. :) This definitely helps. *Nuzzles.*

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littledoll on July 03, 2012, 10:48:05 AM
*Cuddles Hina back, sniffling a little.* I'm trying to not let it stop me from roleplaying. I'm b ored out of my mind and I can't sleep because of my nose being icky and coughing so much. So I'm trying to distract myself. :) This definitely helps. *Nuzzles.*

*Purrs and smiles* Well, I'm glad to be of assistance. :) *Plays with Doll's hair*

littledoll

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 03, 2012, 10:51:11 AM
*Purrs and smiles* Well, I'm glad to be of assistance. :) *Plays with Doll's hair*

*Smiles bigger and hugs.* I hope I get accepted soon. That's the only thing with stuff like this. The waiting game. Thankfully only about two more days? Three more days? hopefully :)

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littledoll on July 03, 2012, 10:53:45 AM
*Smiles bigger and hugs.* I hope I get accepted soon. That's the only thing with stuff like this. The waiting game. Thankfully only about two more days? Three more days? hopefully :)

It took me about Five days before there was any change in my status, and even then I was labelled underage.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littledoll on July 03, 2012, 11:03:02 AM
Are you underage?

Nope. I'm eighteen. I was born on December 31st, 1993. They must have miscounted or something.

littledoll

Awe. So you'll be 19 this year. Gosh, I'll be 22 soon.

Queen Elsa

Oooooh... And older woman... ;)

littledoll

Lol. I definitely don't feel 22! I feel more like 42, Lol, It's probably still why I use my roleplaying to do a lot of what I don't do. Lol.

Queen Elsa

Probably. Lol. RPs are a good way to live out your dreams if you actually can't in real life.

littledoll

The great things about roleplaying are endless for me. I can be whoever I want, create whatever I want. I can make something happen that really hasn't happened. I can do anything. It's so free and careless and just awesome. I can't even write my own stuff. Roleplaying is the only thing that makes me happy really when it comes to writing.

Queen Elsa

*Nods* One hundred percent agreed. Role playing is so much fun, and it's so creative. It's fun to write with another person.

azzmeister89

Now i feel like a royal old fart i'm almost 23! Anyway for the benifit of dolls health i think we can start the rp now although i wont be posting until much later as i work in just over an hour.

Queen Elsa

I have work in an hour and a half as well.

littledoll

Hello my loves. I'm feeling much better this evening that I did this morning. Forgive me for not posting back, I fell asleep finally after three hours of trying to sleep. I couldn't fight it and I was finally able to calm my coughing and such.

But I'm back, with chicken noodle soup, my family is shoving orange juice and vitamins down my throat so. I should be better in no time. :P

Queen Elsa

littledoll

Hehehe yes! I'm excited to start. :)

Queen Elsa

littledoll

Have you figured anything out about your character that you could think of?