What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down

I dont think listening to Pink Floyd or something along those lines in my drug-induced state right now will help the *quality* of the paper i am writing  :D

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Atari

HAHA! I myself am listening to Natalie Dessay...Opera OH YEAH! *giggles* not the best for writing though :) but fun all the same.

Amberghylles

I think my media player's shuffle function is possessed.  Just as I hit this link it started playing this one just for Elvi...

AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Violet Maui

Doctor Online - Zeromancer

"1-800-SUICIDE, or maybe doctor online can help you die..."

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

Swedish Steel

Listening to Puscifer-The Undertaker. I wonder where I got that song? :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Violet Maui

;) ::Winks:: I dunno my dear darling Swede!

Laibach - Tanz Mit Laibach

Not a clue what it means, but I like how it sounds.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Purple

Hillbillies by Hot Apple Pie.  Describes me perfectly.  :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Amberghylles

They Might Be Giants - "The Edison Museum"

Violet Maui

The Entire Euphoria Album by Def Leppard

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Purple

There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Purple

I'm jealous!  I haven't gotten wasted in awhile.  :)

Lilian

I tried three times with soft and hard alcohol, just couldn't get drunk... even to just experience what it's like.. I just gave up.

Oh, also, Judas Priest - Electric Eye

Violet Maui

Obviously you've never tried lemonhart 151.

Cold - Crossfade

Purple

Well, semester is officially over...got my straight As again.  Husband is at work, the kids are at Granny's.  I'm getting wasted now.   ;D

Amberghylles

Way to go Purple!

Warren Zevon - "Werewolves of London"

alahendra

Quote from: Purple on May 13, 2006, 12:04:42 AM
Well, semester is officially over...got my straight As again.  Husband is at work, the kids are at Granny's.  I'm getting wasted now.   ;D

Congrats!  Hope you didn't get so wasted thought that you have no brain cells left for next semester. ;)

"Black Sun" Dead Can Dance
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Lilian

I had adios motherfuckers, jack on the rocks, southern comfort, captain morgan..

Purple

Quote from: alahendra on May 13, 2006, 08:41:03 AM
Congrats!  Hope you didn't get so wasted thought that you have no brain cells left for next semester. ;)

Still thinking pretty clearly today, so I think I can muddle through one more year until graduation.   :P   If I can handle the stress of school with three youngsters who beg me not to go to class every night.  :(

Quote from: Lilian on May 13, 2006, 10:17:00 AM
I had adios motherfuckers, jack on the rocks, southern comfort, captain morgan..

I personally find that Tequila shots or Everclear straight is best to get wasted fast...I remember my first go-round at college so fondly...  Everything else I drink I have to have lots of it and drink it really fast to get a buzz.  Alas, with kids I hardly drink anything anymore.

Lilian

I think wasted often means you have a problem, buzzed often means that you're pretty normal. XD

A man described to me that it may be my immune system that makes me hard to get drunk, and I may be one of the few where I could actually get alcohol poisoning before I get wasted.. I really dont know..

National Acrobat

Purple

Well I don't get the opportunity to get wasted enough to have a problem...something like once every two years.  It's just fun to do once in awhile for me at least.  And I can drink way more than the average person can and not get sick at all, still walk a straight line, say my alphabet backwards--fast, and spin in circles and still not get sick or be dizzy.  I don't know why, and I actually have a very low immune system, so is that what you meant or the other way around.  When I was still young and stupid (18) I actually drank 68-oz. of straight Everclear in less than two hours and showed really no effects from it.  No hangover, nothing.  All that said, I never drink around the kids, and I never drive if I've had even one drink because that's just stupid.