News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Milk Farm [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 22, 2011, 12:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClaireT

Is there still room for another ... cow ... or are all the slots filled?
My Kinks and Peeves - updated 28 octomber | My A&A

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

Jason

Sea of Wind? Where are you?

I think with all the disappearing people we'd need another cow.

ClaireT

Well if there still is room for little ol' me, then here is my application. Hope to be able to join in the fun soon...

Character sheet: Claire

Name: Tessa Harrier

Role: Cow

Bio: Tessa was a Law student dreaming of one day being a law and advocate for women rights everywhere in a still male dominant society. She ended up on the farm because of a trick played by some of her male colleagues who were fed up with her high attitude and dismissal of them. Being a milk cow has turned out to be a worst case scenario for Tessa. While her current state stands for everything she has been against in the past she can't fight off the eroticism of her predicament, and how that reflects on her body. She is still reluctant and feisty, still fighting at times when they take her to milk her, but once the milking stars she becomes a docile toy for the guards and milk men to play with.

NC pref: Sub

Offs: Gore, Vore, Scat.

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

elfguy

Sure you can join but activity has gone way down, we'll need several new people to get this thread going again.
----

ClaireT

Well, I will help as I can, by being active at least ^^.

My F-List

My Current Cravings

DigitLninja

Character sheet: DigitLninja

Name: Vanilla Bean

Role: Milk Man

Bio: This young man was a scientific prodigy from the say he was born, a living definition of nerd as he easily passed college by the age of nine and was already working hard by the time he was twelve on solving the worlds problems with his genius. Unfortunately he was over worked and stressed beyond imagination to the point that he was considering taking his own life until he was told about a secret research project that would take place on a farm out in the country. The calm of the open fields and the scientific facility's of the Pentagon all in the same place sounded like a dream come true to him. When he discovered what was really going on he merely smirked and reported that he had figured it out long before agreeing to join up. Vanilla made a game of seeing which cows would produce the most milk for him.

NC pref: Dom

Offs: On's/Off's & Rabit Hole

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

elfguy

Nice to see more characters! You can start posting. Kathy is still in the milking room, I'm not sure if Caro and Anthony are still playing but she's waiting there.
----

Iblis121

I'm still here lol Just been waiting for Savant. Didn't wanna reply too much without em'

Jason

I'm still here. Jonah wont be going anywhere anytime soon. But where's Sea of Wind?

DigitLninja

I think I have an idea on how to introduce my character.... *evil hand gesture*
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Lightshock16

Name: Mark Tennant

Role: Milk man

Bio: A young Racing Car Enthusiast who has lived his life admiring Race Cars and Speed. It is quite odd for such a Car Enthusiast to end up in a Milk Farm...the main reason? lack of Funds, lack of Qualifications...and, to his slight inner shame, his obsession with Large Boobs. He's a relatively new Milk man, having only been at the farm for 3 months. He doesn't like the way the cows are treated, and is always as nice as he can be...but inside lies darker feelings of lust and wanting everytime he extracts milk from the cows bulging breasts. HE owns a Lexus IS200 sports car, but is hoping to save up enough money to make his own Race team one day.

NC pref: sub (can be dominant if it gets hot enough though.)

Offs: ON/OFF Page.

Dark Deception

I'm kind of feeling...not a lack of creative energy but a lack of goal with this RP. So I'm kind of on the borderline of staying in and leaving. I just like a little more SL with my stories than just strip bar entertainment. I'm not sure if Sharon is still around, but eh. I'm just going to be sitting here until I finally decide. I'm just involved in some other group games and they're taking my attention away from this.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Sharon

I do believe that I posted to your last posted D.D. I am kind on the same way thought. It seemed that it has turned into a 3 way.

Sharon

D.D.- go to your last post. I am the second one down from your last post.

Dark Deception

I know you posted to me, but your last post had been before when the RP had died for 4 days. I thought the RP had ended since smut games tend to end when everyone just decides to clean up and leave. My creative energy kind of died when I thought it did so for me to post to this may feel a little forced until something inspires me to pick it up again. This is why I'm sitting here trying to decide whether to quit now or continue.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Sharon

Oh, I see. Just let me know if you stay or bounce once you know what is happeneing.

Jason

I'm scrapping Jonah, and making a new guy, if that's alright.

Iblis121

Not sure if the RP died or not x3 But I guess I'm necroing it. I've been busy with college crap for a few days, but I got a reply up.

Sharon

anyways for me to jump back into this one?

DigitLninja

My character could use a cow to milk Sharon.
Quotes to Live by:

Sharon

I have already been milked like 2 times in one day lol.

DigitLninja

well it was worth a shot... at this point my character is just going to be observing...
Quotes to Live by:

elfguy

Kathy is being handled right now but the others haven't posted in a while, so I don't know, she could be taken by someone else.
----

Iblis121

I really am sorry for the delays. I've been really busy lately :[ I am rather enjoying our little scene, but if DigitLninja's on his lonesome, who am I to hog two lovely ladies? Heh heh x3

Sharon

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 06, 2011, 07:13:07 AM
well it was worth a shot... at this point my character is just going to be observing...

But we can work something out seeing how everyone else seem to be busy because I know that D.D. drop which left me in unfinished scene. We could always work something out if you wanted to play. Just far warning my Grammar sucks. But I try hard to keep my post as readable as I can.