Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

Quote from: Saffron on June 15, 2016, 11:29:09 PM
Obviously. This is MY list. ::)
. Can you explain then why you are so comfortable with Sera's list even though Aiden is on it and you jumped all over me for even insinuating that Aiden wasn't a wolf because Had I had the choice he wouldn't been mine for turning and why, while he indicated and I did too that you were vetted in some way, why you trust Myobi so much when she jumped all over Aiden, even though now he's on the trusted list and you made no comment about that?

There is no consistency in your statements and I'm starting to wonder who is really on whose list after all.

KatKwik

Has a look around from her hiding place.

So many dead villagers and Saffron is still alive?

Has Saffron really been vetted? If there is evidence persuade me to use my vote wisely and not allow more villagers to die?

If one notices it's the people who have voted for Saffron that keep dying. If they change their vote, they have a chance.

So from that I can surmise that Saffron is wolf!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Seranova

Dear Kat, I believe I have found a flaw in your logic.

Of the two that have been killed by wolves, only one voted Saffron. The other voted Vera. Unless you're conspiring with your wolf team to make this a pattern, is it not a pattern yet.

Is Saffron a wolf? I don't know. That's why she's not on my list. I know she showed as village on night 1. Is she the wolfman or has she been turned? Entirely possible, but I still have others that have been acting super shady, flying under the radar, and pulling quips akin to the one seen above...
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

KatKwik

*chuckles* Thanks Sera, I see the error of my ways.

I'm still suspicious though...6 villagers lost and Saffron is still here. Vera and Christa are both dead, so my count was two.

That's a large enough coincidence for me to go on. With Christa's death it just looks like the wolves are taking out anyone that gets close to her. So I'm inclined to agree with you that she could be the Wolfman because that's a valuable player to keep alive because we'll never know until the end.

I'll leave you to ponder that while I go off to bury myself under the Wolfsbane.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Autumn Sativus

Kill me.

Go after a wolf tomorrow please. I dare say the people voting for me are exactly the ones setting me up.

Think I'm the Wolfman that hard? Priest, I would invite you to give it a shot. That Holy water isn't going to show anything more than what the Seer saw because I'm just a villager.

I'll wait for y'all to decide if I need to die for you to believe me or not.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Rel Mayer

Saffron, I'm not going to vote for you this round, but if you are a villager--can you communicate to us in PM (or at least those you trust) with what you know? We lost three villagers yesterday, and our numbers are thin. It seems that you may know a bit of information, but you're keeping it very close to your chest.

At this point I'm voting for KatKwik. Because there can only be one Kat!

Just kidding. I think that her actions have been odd, but I unfortunately can't relate her to other members for alliances. Which is kinda what makes me a bit suspicious of her. The reasoning for voting for people too have been a bit questionable, and right now (although it's a gut feeling) she's the most suspicious to me.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Saffron on June 16, 2016, 01:37:53 PM
Kill me.

Go after a wolf tomorrow please. I dare say the people voting for me are exactly the ones setting me up.

Think I'm the Wolfman that hard? Priest, I would invite you to give it a shot. That Holy water isn't going to show anything more than what the Seer saw because I'm just a villager.

I'll wait for y'all to decide if I need to die for you to believe me or not.
If you are a villager, saffron, then we cannot afford to kill you.  Especially given that while you've been shady (and I point out, entirely avoided all my very straightforward questions) you are not the number #1 shade on the block.  Rather than. Throw out this really unhelpful and overly dramatic post, it would be more helpful to the village to actually aid in the information giving so that rather than waste voting for you on the small chance you are the wolfman, we have more data to actually find the wolves.

You said you've heard comment that someone knows the priest? Let's get that rolling.   You think Myobi is clean? Why?  Give us something to use to help us in the right direction.  Because these drama posts both you and Kat put out throwing shade at each other only make you both shady. 

Autumn Sativus

What exactly is it you think there is to get rolling with the priest? Their ability can only be used at lynch time and presumably they are saving it for when someone they feel necessary to the village comes under fire. I don't even know who they are directly. They can read your posts too though if you feel they need to know something. ;)
Us against the world

Intimate Ink

I have a lot of suspicions right now, none of which I feel like are particularly easy to back up.  As I stated last round, while I have questions about Saffron’s innocence, I don’t have much question any more as to whether her death will show innocent or not.  She is either a villager or the wolfman, I see no reason to believe in a third option at this time.  Thus, I really don’t see a lynching as the best move when there are still  so many wolves out there that will present themselves as wolves.  I'd rather try to get something confirmed than just be left with more questions.

That leaves me between Myboi and Katkwik as my main suspects.  Myobi is suspicious by association for me; since I have doubts about Saffron’s innocence, I have to have doubts about the people she names that she keeps close.
Katkwik… some of the contents of the posts are making me nervous, as others have already astutely pointed out.

It’s coming down to the person I suspect of guilt by association vs the one I suspect of guilt by action.

Unless I see something otherwise, I’m going to err on the side of action at the moment and lean to Katkwik.

Remiel

So I decided to compile a list of all known information thus far, because I can.  The names of our late (and presumably innocent) friends have been italicized.

Day 1 - Vote for Sheriff - MintPrincess is elected Sheriff

Mintprincess: 7 (Yugi006, Remiel, Intimate Ink, Ceralilly, AmberStarfire, Esoteric Myobi, NightOwl)
Derwaysh: 5 (Seranova, Rel Mayer, Madame Professor, Verasaille, KatKwik)
Seranova: 2 (MintPrincess, Derwaysh)
Saffron: 2 (Sunshine Sparkle, Aiden)
Aiden: 2 (Christa, Saffron)
Rel: 1 (Deamonbane)
Verasaille: 1 (EmyKat)

There are no deaths during Night 1.   Based on information gathered, Aiden was targeted by the Werewolves and then saved by the Healer.

Day 2 Lynching - AmberStarfire is eliminated

AmberStarfire - 7 (Rel Mayer, yugi006, Madame Professor, KatKwik, Ceralilly, Christa, NightOwl35)
No Lynching - 7 (Amberstarfire, Mintprincess, Sunshine Sparkle, Deamonbane, Esoteric Myobi, Verasaille, EmyKat)
EmyKat - 2 (Aiden, Derwaysh)
Verasaille - 1 (Saffron)
Saffron - 1 (Intimate Ink)
Remiel - 1 (Seranova)
Seranova - 1 (Remiel)

Mintprincess breaks the tie, deciding to lynch AmberStarfire.

There are no deaths during Night 2.  In all likelikhood, the Alpha used his or her ability to turn a Villager into a Werewolf.

Day 3 Lynching - Verasaille is eliminated

Verasaille - 8 (Yugi006, Christa, Ceralilly, Saffron, SunshineSparkle, Remiel, Mintprincess, Derwaysh)
Saffron - 5 (Rel Mayer, Deamonbane, Verasaille, KatKwik, Intimate Ink)
Aiden - 2 (NightOwl, Esoteric Myobi)
NightOwl - 1 (Aiden)
Esoteric Myobi - 1 (Madame Professor)
EmyKat - 1 (Sera)

Cerailly is killed during Night 3.

Day 4 Lynching - Yugi006 and EmyKat are eliminated

Yugi006 - 7 (Seranova, Mintprincess, Derwaysh, Madame Professor, Intimate Ink, NightOwl, Sunshine Sparkle)
Saffron - 4 (Rel Mayer, KatKwik, Christa, Deamonbane)
Esoteric Myobi - 2 (Remiel, Aiden)
Mintprincess - 1 (Saffron)
Aiden - 1 (Esoteric Myobi)
KatKwik - 1 (Yugi006)
Did not Vote: EmyKat

Christa is killed during Night 4.

At this point, I have to admit that Mintprincess looks pretty darn suspicious (she voted no lynching, then sent Amber to the gallows; she voted for both Vera and Yugi), but I'm still inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt because of reasons.  If you believe Mintprincess is a wolf, you almost have to believe Seranova is as well, because they've been working together this whole game.

I want to believe that Saffron is innocent sooooo badly, but every one of my instincts is screaming she's the Wolfman (why are you fighting so hard to protect Myobi, Saffron?)  KatKwik, Rel Mayer, and Deamonbane are obviously trying to throw Saffron under the bus, and I find it very suspicious that Myobi is still trying to get Aiden after he's all but vetted.

NightOwl and Intimate Ink could be coasting under the radar (Fool me once, Intimate Ink, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!)

And then, of course, there's me, but I'd like to hope I've made enough connections that people know I'm telling the truth.

Deamonbane

I'm seeing some very flimsy suspicions being the basis to vote for Kat's Lynching. She is far from the Shadiest character in this particular village.

I would like to reiterate MintPrincess' questions to Saffron: Why are you so trusting of Myobi so as to add her to Seranova's 'list'? And why, when you were so adamant that Aiden was a wolf, didn't you take pause when the same Aiden was on that same list?

These are valid questions that should be answered before you start martyring yourself.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Esoteric Myobi

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Mintprincess

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 16, 2016, 04:03:25 PM
I'm seeing some very flimsy suspicions being the basis to vote for Kat's Lynching. She is far from the Shadiest character in this particular village.

I would like to reiterate MintPrincess' questions to Saffron: Why are you so trusting of Myobi so as to add her to Seranova's 'list'? And why, when you were so adamant that Aiden was a wolf, didn't you take pause when the same Aiden was on that same list?

These are valid questions that should be answered before you start martyring yourself.

+1

Just sayin'

Derwaysh

I agree with Bane's hypothesis on Katkwik and thank you for your analysis on the voting, Remiel... it sheds a good bit of light on the pattern.

Thus far it seems we've jumped on the suspicious sods who ended up making one wrong move or another. And in all those cases they were villagers (special roles notwithstanding which we don't know of at this juncture). Whilst it may look suspicious, Saffron protecting Myobi, neither of them have acted in a manner that's made them appear overtly suspicious.

In fact, as one of the posts stated above Saffron was cleared as a villager on the first day, she may be a Wolfman sure, but I'm more interested in those who have voted for her to be lynched right from day 1 (albeit with a variation or two eventually). It is for this reason, I'm curious about Intimate Ink.

Have you had a chance to liaise with other townspeople privately? Did you know she was cleared (some of us didn't until very recently)? Are there things you know at this juncture which the rest of us don't and would you be willing to share in private with either of us where your suspicions stem from?

Either way I believe its imperative all future lynch votes must take previous voting pattern into account.
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Remiel

I'll second the vote for Intimate Ink.   Sorry, mate, but it's like I said--fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

Derwaysh

I have been told that Intimate Ink's reached out to one/few of the persons. This is good, but rather than bumping into Katkwik (oh yeah) I'd like there to be at least, some mulling over peoples' previous voting records and how that have continued to play into the equation thus far.

I mean... we are standing several villagers short, and the game's fast approaching a point where not a lot of us are left. :'(

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

NightOwl35

Alright, haven't posted here yet for OOC reasons, but I'm here and I come bringing some time consuming insanity of mine own.

First, on the death of Christa.  Quite frankly that one doesn't surprise me at all. She publicly claimed a role, granted under a different name from a different game, but still.

Anyways, on to what I consider me going slightly insane...

I was going through the thread and noticed Remi's compilation of information (votes/deaths) so far. I decided I'd take it a step...further...and make a list of well...how often people have voted with one another and when. I only did the alive players for this first list, and sorted them via most votes with someone to least. I also went ahead and bolded the person/s that everyone voted with the most. I should note that this also includes the current votes from this day, of which I count 4 total.

Intimate Ink - 2 (Remiel, Derwaysh)
KatKwik - 2 (Rel Mayer, Intimate Ink)
Needs to vote: Seranova, Mintprincess, Madame Professor, Sunshine Sparkle, KatKwik, Aiden, Saffron, Deamonbane, Esoteric Myobi, NightOwl35

Alive Players List

Rel Mayer
1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Saffron, 4.Saffron, [5.KatKwik]

• KatKwik- 4 {1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Saffron, 4.Saffron}
  • Madame Professor - 2 {1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire}
  • Intimate Ink - 2 {3.Saffron, [5.KatKwik]}
  • Deamonbane - 2 {3.Saffron, 4.Saffron}
  • Seranova - 1 {1.Derwaysh}
  • NightOwl35 - 1 {2.Amberstarfire}
  • Mintprincess - 0
  • Remiel - 0
  • Sunshine Sparkle - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Derwaysh - 0
  • Esoteric Myobi - 0
Seranova
1.Derwaysh, 2.Remiel, 3.EmyKat, 4.Yugi006, [5.NONE]

• Madame Professor - 2 {1.Derwaysh, 4.Yugi006}
  • Rel Mayer - 1 {1.Derwaysh}
  • Mintprincess - 1 {4.Yugi006}
  • Intimate Ink - 1 {4.Yugi006}
  • KatKwik - 1 {1.Derwaysh}
  • Sunshine Sparkle - 1 {4.Yugi006}
  • Derwaysh - 1 {4.Yugi006}
  • NightOwl35 - 1 {4.Yugi006}
  • Remiel - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Deamonbane - 0
  • Esoteric Myobi - 0
Mintprincess
1.Seranova, 2.No Lynching, 3.Verasaille, 4.Yugi006, [5.NONE]

• Derwaysh - 3 {1.Seranova, 3.Verasaille, 4.Yugi006}
  • Sunshine Sparkle - 3 {2.No Lynching, 3.Verasaille, 4.Yugi006}
  • Seranova - 1 {4.Yugi006}
  • Remiel - 1 {3.Verasaille}
  • Madame Professor - 1 {4.Yugi006}
  • Saffron - 1 {3.Verasaille}
  • Deamonbane - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • Esoteric Myobi - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • Rel Mayer - 0
  • KatKwik - 0
  • Aiden - 0
Remiel
1.Mintprincess, 2.Seranova, 3.Verasaille, 4.Esoteric Myobi, [5.Intimate Ink]

• Derwaysh - 2 {3.Verasaille, [5.Intimate Ink]}
  • Mintprincess - 1 {3.Verasaille}
  • Sunshine Sparkle - 1 {3.Verasaille}
  • Intimate Ink - 1 {1.Mintprincess}
  • Aiden - 1 {4.Esoteric Myobi}
  • Esoteric Myobi - 1 {1.Mintprincess}
  • NightOwl35 - 1 {1.Mintprincess}
  • Rel Mayer - 0
  • Seranova - 0
  • Madame Professor - 0
  • KatKwik - 0
  • Deamonbane - 0
Madame Professor
1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Esoteric Myobi, 4.Yugi006, [5.NONE]

• Rel Mayer - 2 {1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire}
  • Seranova - 2 {1.Derwaysh, 4.Yugi006}
  • KatKwik - 2 {1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire}
  • NightOwl35 - 2 {2.Amberstarfire, 4.Yugi006}
  • Remiel - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Deamonbane - 0
  • Esoteric Myobi - 0
SunshineSparkle
1.Saffron, 2.No Lynching, 3.Verasaille, 4.Yugi006, [5.NONE]

• Mintprincess - 3 {2.No Lynching, 3.Verasaille, 4.Yugi006}
  • Derwaysh - 2 {3.Verasaille, 4.Yugi006}
  • Aiden - 1 {1.Saffron}
  • Rel Mayer - 0
  • KatKwik - 0
Intimate Ink
1.Mintprincess, 2.Saffron, 3.Saffron, 4.Yugi006, [5.KatKwik]

• Rel Mayer - 2 {3.Saffron, [5.KatKwik]}
  • NightOwl35 - 2 {1.Mintprincess, 4.Yugi006}
  • Remiel - 1 {1.Mintprincess}
  • KatKwik - 1 {3.Saffron}
  • Deamonbane - 1 {3.Saffron}
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
KatKwik
1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Saffron, 4.Saffron, [5.NONE]

• Rel Mayer - 4 {1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Saffron, 4.Saffron}
  • Madame Professor - 2 {1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire}
  • Deamonbane - 2 {3.Saffron, 4.Saffron}
  • Intimate Ink - 1 {3.Saffron}
  • Mintprincess - 0
  • Remiel - 0
  • Sunshine Sparkle - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Derwaysh - 0
  • Esoteric Myobi - 0
Aiden
1.Saffron, 2.Emykat, 3.NightOwl35, 4.Esoteric Myobi, [5.NONE]

• Remiel - 1 {4.Esoteric Myobi}
  • Sunshine Sparkle - 1 {1.Saffron}
  • Derwaysh - 1 {2.Emykat}
  • Rel Mayer - 0
  • Seranova - 0
  • Mintprincess - 0
  • Madame Professor - 0
  • Intimate Ink - 0
  • KatKwik - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Deamonbane - 0
  • Esoteric Myobi - 0
  • NightOwl35 - 0
Saffron
1.Aiden, 2.Verasaille, 3.Verasaille, 4.Mintprincess, [5.NONE]

• Derwaysh - 1 {3.Verasaille}
  • Rel Mayer - 0
  • Seranova - 0
  • Madame Professor - 0
  • Intimate Ink - 0
  • KatKwik - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Deamonbane - 0
  • Esoteric Myobi - 0
  • NightOwl35 - 0
Deamonbane
1.Rel Mayer, 2.No Lynching, 3.Saffron, 4.Saffron, [5.NONE]

• Rel Mayer - 2 {3.Saffron, 4.Saffron}
  • KatKwik - 2 {3.Saffron, 4.Saffron}
  • Mintprincess - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • Sunshine Sparkle - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • Seranova - 0
  • Remiel - 0
  • Madame Professor - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Derwaysh - 0
  • NightOwl35 - 0
Derwaysh
1.Seranova, 2.Emykat, 3.Verasaille, 4.Yugi006, [5.Intimate Ink]

• Mintprincess - 3 {1.Seranova, 3.Verasaille, 4.Yugi006}
  • Remiel - 2 {3.Verasaille, [5.Intimate Ink]}
  • Aiden - 1 {2.Emykat}
  • Rel Mayer - 0
  • KatKwik - 0
  • Deamonbane - 0
  • Esoteric Myobi - 0
Esoteric Myobi
1.Mintprincess, 2.No Lynching, 3.Aiden, 4.Aiden, [5.NONE]

• NightOwl35- 2 {1.Mintprincess, 3.Aiden}
  • Sunshine Sparkle - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • Rel Mayer - 0
  • Seranova - 0
  • Madame Professor - 0
  • KatKwik - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Derwaysh - 0
NightOwl35
1.Mintprincess, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Aiden, 4.Yugi006, [5.NONE]

• Madame Professor - 2 {2.Amberstarfire, 4.Yugi006}
  • Intimate Ink - 2 {1.Mintprincess, 4.Yugi006}
  • Esoteric Myobi - 2 {1.Mintprincess, 3.Aiden}
  • Rel Mayer - 1 {2.Amberstarfire}
  • KatKwik - 1 {2.Amberstarfire}
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Deamonbane - 0

After I figured I might as well make a separate list for the ones who have died.

Dead Players List

AmberStarfire (Lynched Day 2)
1.Mintprincess, 2.No Lynching

• Esoteric Myobi - 2 {1.Mintprincess, 2.No Lynching}
  • yugi006 - 1 {1.Mintprincess}
  • SunshineSparkle - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • Verasaille - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • Ceralilly - 1 {1.Mintprincess}
  • EmyKat - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • NightOwl35 - 1 {1.Mintprincess}
  • Rel Mayer - 0
  • Seranova - 0
  • Madame Professor - 0
  • KatKwik - 0
  • Christa - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Derwaysh - 0
Verasaille (Lynched Day 3)
1.Derwaysh, 2.No Lynching, 3.Saffron

• Rel Mayer - 2 {1.Derwaysh, 3.Saffron}
  • KatKwik - 2 {1.Derwaysh, 3.Saffron}
  • Deamonbane - 2 {2.No Lynching, 3.Saffron}
  • Madame Professor - 1 {1.Derwaysh}
  • AmberStarfire - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • EmyKat - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • yugi006 - 0
  • Remiel - 0
  • Ceralilly - 0
  • Christa - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Derwaysh - 0
  • NightOwl35 - 0
Ceralilly (Wolves Night 3)
1.Mintprincess, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Verasaille

• yugi006 - 3 {1.Mintprincess, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Verasaille}
  • Remiel - 2 {1.Mintprincess, 3.Verasaille}
  • Christa - 2 {2.Amberstarfire, 3.Verasaille}
  • NightOwl35 -2 {1.Mintprincess, 2.Amberstarfire}
  • Madame Professor - 1 {2.Amberstarfire}
  • SunshineSparkle - 1 {3.Verasaille}
  • AmberStarfire - 1 {1.Mintprincess}
  • Seranova - 0
  • Verasaille - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • EmyKat - 0
  • Deamonbane - 0
yugi006 (Lynched Day 4)
1.Mintprincess, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Verasaille, 4.KatKwik

• Ceralilly - 3 {1.Mintprincess, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Verasaille}
  • Remiel - 2 {1.Mintprincess, 3.Verasaille}
  • Christa - 2 {2.Amberstarfire, 3.Verasaille}
  • NightOwl35 - 2 {1.Mintprincess, 2.Amberstarfire}
  • SunshineSparkle - 1 {3.Verasaille}
  • AmberStarfire - 1 {1.Mintprincess}
  • Seranova - 0
  • Verasaille - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • EmyKat - 0
  • Deamonbane - 0
EmyKat (Fled Day 4)
1.Verasaille, 2.No Lynching, 3.NONE, 4.NONE

• Verasaille - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • AmberStarfire - 1 {2.No Lynching}
  • Rel Mayer - 0
  • Seranova - 0
  • yugi006 - 0
  • Remiel - 0
  • Madame Professor - 0
  • Intimate Ink - 0
  • KatKwik - 0
  • Ceralilly - 0
  • Christa - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • Saffron - 0
  • Derwaysh - 0
  • NightOwl35 - 0
Christa (Wolves Night 4)
1.Aiden, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Verasaille, 4.Saffron

• Rel Mayer - 2 {2.Amberstarfire, 4.Saffron}
  • KatKwik - 2 {2.Amberstarfire, 4.Saffron}
  • yugi006 - 1 {2.Amberstarfire}
  • Ceralilly - 1 {2.Amberstarfire}
  • Saffron - 1 {1.Aiden}
  • Deamonbane - 1 {4.Saffron}
  • Seranova - 0
  • Mintprincess - 0
  • Remiel - 0
  • SunshineSparkle - 0
  • Intimate Ink - 0
  • Verasaille - 0
  • Aiden - 0
  • AmberStarfire - 0
  • EmyKat - 0
  • Derwaysh - 0
  • Esoteric Myobi - 0

Also just in case anyone is wondering yes this took forever to order, and then format nicely for here. You're welcome.

Alright...those two lists took me a good few hours to make...

I notice that the thread seems a little...dead? Almost 24 hours have passed with no posting (as I'm writing this). So I'm left to assume there's a lot going on in the background I'm unaware of.

I'm going to hold my vote for now, and go off to take care of a few things and hopefully get rid of the headache making those lists caused. We have approximately 27 hours left to vote still.

Deamonbane

I'm not gonna have much time to place a vote between now and the due date, so I'll just have to do it now.

To nobody's surprise, I'm voting Saffron. I explained it better the last time around, but in summary, she has been acting shady since day one, and she has repetitively and actively refused to answer for her shadiness, using evasive tactics whenever confronted. This feels like the actions of a Wolfman to me.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Derwaysh

Actually, she has. Time and again she's offered reasoning which may not be mine or yours cuppa but she had shown consistency with her reasoning. Now is it the right reasoning or wrong we can't say. But if you read above, when the seer scried her they discovered she was a townie and whilst she still may turn out to be a Wolfman, I doubt a Wolfman would garner said publicity because of all the trouble it can bring them.

I have noticed, however you've consistently tried to lynch her despite the reasons she provided. I am hoping that when you get the opportunity you'll explain what exactly makes you think Saffron might be one of the wolves. However until a reasonable explanation arrives I'm changing my lynch vote to Deamonbane, because I can't understand for the life of me why you'd want to lynch an already proven villager. :'(

"But what if she really IS wolfman, King Julien?!"

Then we'll do what must be done, Mort. 8-)

A/A

Deamonbane

I was hoping not to have to go on an evidencial tirade again, but here goes.

From day one she has been playing the martyr, always willing to give herself up for the cause. Not suspicious in and of itself, but bear with me as she does it again, and again, just to quote three examples.

Again, not by itself, suspicious, but keep reading.

And there's the pretty obvious covering for Myobi, which she has refused to answer for. Late for work to find links, but it's there. Just find any time that Myobi has been accused of something. And find Saffron accused of something, and Myobi is there too, interestingly enough, defending Saffron. I find this mutual defense strategy very interesting. I asked Saffron about it twice, and she has evaded the question both times.

Here She goes off on a tirade against MintPrincess, using some emotional pull, outrage, drama, and a great deal more stomping her feet, metaphorically speaking, than she has presented in the entire game thus far. When I presented counter argument, she deflected not once but twice. When I kept pressing for an answer as to why she chose to lynch an actually proven villager twice, she said here that she thought that Vera and Cera, two dead villagers, had suspicious banter.

On that tirade she accused MintPrincess of helping Aiden, who she thought was, without a shadow of a doubt, a wolf. And yet, she presented Aiden as one of the vetted ones on her list, adapted from Seranova. If you're looking for inconsistency, that's it.

Of course, this might be just a case of copy and pasting, but something that could ave been easily corrected as MintPrincess and myself pointed this out, and asked her about it. To which she still declining a response, instead choosing to go on a Meme duo with Myobi.

As for why a wolfman would want the attention that she has been gathering... she has been hiding some pretty shady activity behind her scrying. It has been working out pretty well for her.

My vote remains consistent. Unlike hers. There's nothing proven about her villager-ness in my eyes, and if it takes me being lynched to show the rest of you guys that she's bad news, so be it.

Although I wouldn't turn down a good dousing of holy water to prove my innocence before I get the noose.

Esoteric Myobi

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Aiden

Myobi for turning on our once alliance.

Madame Professor

My vote is for KatKwik.

Frankly, I feel like Bane is fighting her battle for her. Whether they are packmates or not... I lean more towards the one dropping hints and no valid explanations. Inconsistancy is usually more a mark of a Villager than a Wolf... Who don't have to worry about accidentally lynching a teammate.

This doesn't mean Myobi still isn't on my suspect list. Kat is just higher up at the moment, unless different evidence comes to light.

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Rel Mayer

Night - I just want to say that I have no idea if you're a werewolf or a villager, but that list is freaking amazing. I've been gandering at it for a few days, and it's super detailed and easy to read. Although, it's interesting to see how often people have voted with each other.

Just wanted you to know that it's awesome, even if you're a wolfie.