Murder on the Elliquiy Express (IC Thread) [Day 3]

Started by Kip, March 25, 2010, 08:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

"You are right but I always like to over pack in case I ruin a dress with alcohol or have it rip on a nail," she answered, looking around to make sure her dress was not stepped on or ripped. Everything looked fine and she turned back to smile at her dear friend and the newcomer. "To drink and to enjoy ourselves."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

ScorpioQueen

Smiles in amazement at the load of tea that Eden carries. "I agree with Marguerite, it's always a pain when something terrible happens to a wonderful dress." She sips her wine and sits down on a comfy plush chair looking out towards the moving trees.
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Marguerite

Quote from: ScorpioQueen on March 26, 2010, 09:10:35 PM
Smiles in amazement at the load of tea that Eden carries. "I agree with Marguerite, it's always a pain when something terrible happens to a wonderful dress." She sips her wine and sits down on a comfy plush chair looking out towards the moving trees.

"You are always welcome to join in on the good fun though I can understand your worries," she answered, nodding at the grave news of an ill relative.

Nadir

"I feel sometimes a dress needs to be ruined. They do hinder one in... certain situations." Eden smirks and sips hir tea pervilly.

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on March 26, 2010, 09:15:09 PM
"I feel sometimes a dress needs to be ruined. They do hinder one in... certain situations." Eden smirks and sips hir tea pervilly.

Marguerite smirked at Eden's pervy words. "Which is why I go without knickers so there is not a lot to remove, dear chula," she teased, looking out the window and smiling. A new adventure and one that would bring exciting plans.

ScorpioQueen

Quote from: Marguerite on March 26, 2010, 09:12:46 PM
"You are always welcome to join in on the good fun though I can understand your worries," she answered, nodding at the grave news of an ill relative.

"Thanks for the warm welcomes, it always nice meeting new people. Helps get you're mind off of things." She smiles, pleased with the warmth Marguerite has offered.

Quote from: Eden on March 26, 2010, 09:15:09 PM

"That tis true dear." She chuckles silently Eden's words.

Marguerite

Quote from: ScorpioQueen on March 26, 2010, 09:34:02 PM
"Thanks for the warm welcomes, it always nice meeting new people. Helps get you're mind off of things." She smiles, pleased with the warmth Marguerite has offered.

"It is no problem at all and if you ever need to chat or gossip, you know where to find me."

ScorpioQueen

Quote from: Marguerite on March 26, 2010, 09:36:39 PM
"It is no problem at all and if you ever need to chat or gossip, you know where to find me."

"Will do, which reminds me, did they assign which carriage people will be sleeping? Or is it on our ticket? I have never traveled by train, always by plane or car.." Looks at her ticket with a little confusion and then looks to Marguerite hopeful for an answer.

Marguerite

Quote from: ScorpioQueen on March 26, 2010, 09:44:13 PM
"Will do, which reminds me, did they assign which carriage people will be sleeping? Or is it on our ticket? I have never traveled by train, always by plane or car.." Looks at her ticket with a little confusion and then looks to Marguerite hopeful for an answer.

"I believe we can pick our own cabins and give it to the concierge to see if we will get whatever choice we want," she answered and looked around. There were a lot of passengers on the train and wondered how big the carriages were to take on all of them when it was time to sleep.

ScorpioQueen

Quote from: Marguerite on March 26, 2010, 09:48:04 PM
"I believe we can pick our own cabins and give it to the concierge to see if we will get whatever choice we want," she answered and looked around. There were a lot of passengers on the train and wondered how big the carriages were to take on all of them when it was time to sleep.

"Ah, that's right, I believe I recall reading something about that. I suppose I must await for the concierge to return and let us know if we have gotten our requests. I wonder if the rooms are as elegant as this."

Marguerite

Quote from: ScorpioQueen on March 26, 2010, 09:54:49 PM
"Ah, that's right, I believe I recall reading something about that. I suppose I must await for the concierge to return and let us know if we have gotten our requests. I wonder if the rooms are as elegant as this."

She nodded and continued to sip her bourbon. "I am liking the club car and I heard there is an area for music further down. I wonder who or what they brought in to entertain us."

ScorpioQueen

Quote from: Marguerite on March 26, 2010, 10:15:20 PM
She nodded and continued to sip her bourbon. "I am liking the club car and I heard there is an area for music further down. I wonder who or what they brought in to entertain us."

"Oh wow, I love live music. I didn't think this place would be so wonderful, I never want to get off!" She smiles with excitement.

Remiel

QuoteImogen returns a bright smile. "It's good to meet you, Remiel. I'm Imogen from London." She turns from the window, giving him her full attention as she hears a magic word. "Vienna?" She exclaims. "Wouldn't that just be grand? I so hope you are right, I have always wanted to visit Schloss Schonbrunn. Ever since I saw Romy Schneider as Sissi! You are a lucky man, Remiel, if your business takes you to Vienna and I envy you already."

When Kip passes, she fumbles with her purse and at long length manages to find her tickets. She hands them over with a triumphant flourish and a beaming smile. A whispered reply is issued to his quiet spoken inquiry.

"Oh!" Her gaze flies back to the window when a gentle rocking motion alerts her to a change in the carriage. "We're off!" Shining eyes find Remiel. "It's my first trip, but I'm already loving it. Isn't it exciting? It's not like normal train travel at all. You know? When you travel from Crystal Palace to the City Centre and the train starts, it's nothing like this."

"Indeed, it is a most unique and opulent conveyance," said Remiel, surrendering his ticket as well.  "A most whimsical mode of travel.  I had to wait two months for a ticket," he added.  "But now, having met yourself, I must say that it was worth the wait."  He winked roguishly, and leaned forward. 

"They say that the Elliquiy Express is haunted," he whispered, conspiratorially.  "When I was doing research, I came across a most singular story.  Apparently one of the passengers on its maiden voyage was driven mad, and began to murder the other passengers in their sleep."   He smiled toothily, his eyes sparkling with the gleam of a raconteur.  "They only found him when one of the ghosts of the murdered passengers spelled out a cryptic message identifying his murder upon the mirror in the dining carriage.  Isn't that interesting?" 

sinera

Sinera had been one of the first to board the train, her excitement at having won her ticket just the day before still trilling along her nerves. She watched the others boarding, noting their chic clothing, and pulled her slightly shabby London Fog coat a little closer around her. She'd not imagined how fancy these people would be! All she had with her was her Sunday best and couple of her nicer dresses for work.

Perhaps if she'd had more time to prepare she could have borrowed something from one of her friends... No matter.

She explored the train, looking into each of the sleepers curiously, having never seen one before. Her curiosity satisfied as to her surroundings, she made her way to the dining car to meet the other passengers.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Cardwolf

Cardwolf looked up at Sinera and waved to her.  "Come why don't you join us at this table...theres always room for one more!"  He called to her and grinned letting his eyes dance in the excitement of the moment.

ScorpioQueen

Quote from: Remiel on March 26, 2010, 11:16:58 PM
"Indeed, it is a most unique and opulent conveyance," said Remiel, surrendering his ticket as well.  "A most whimsical mode of travel.  I had to wait two months for a ticket," he added.  "But now, having met yourself, I must say that it was worth the wait."  He winked roguishly, and leaned forward. 

"They say that the Elliquiy Express is haunted," he whispered, conspiratorially.  "When I was doing research, I came across a most singular story.  Apparently one of the passengers on its maiden voyage was driven mad, and began to murder the other passengers in their sleep."   He smiled toothily, his eyes sparkling with the gleam of a raconteur.  "They only found him when one of the ghosts of the murdered passengers spelled out a cryptic message identifying his murder upon the mirror in the dining carriage.  Isn't that interesting?"

Sitting in the comfy chair minding the nice view, she over hears Remiel talking. "Excuse me sir, you said haunted?" She gulps with fear. "I wasn't aware."

sinera

Sinera smiles and shyly makes her way to Cardwolf's table. His excitement mirrors her own, though she doesn't outwardly show hers so much.

"Hi," she says softly. "I'm Sinera... isn't this train just scrumptious!"
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Cardwolf

It definately is!"  He says and offers her his hand to shake.  "I'm Cardwolf and I'm sure the other two woman at our table will soon introduce themselves as well."  He grinned and looked out the window as the train chugged along down the tracks, then back to her.  "I love trains, though this is my first time on one."

ScorpioQueen

Quote from: Cardwolf on March 26, 2010, 11:54:25 PM
It definately is!"  He says and offers her his hand to shake.  "I'm Cardwolf and I'm sure the other two woman at our table will soon introduce themselves as well."  He grinned and looked out the window as the train chugged along down the tracks, then back to her.  "I love trains, though this is my first time on one."

"Pardon me, it's a pleasure to meet you both Sinera and Cardwolf I believe? I didn't mean to ease drop but I think it'd be lovely to have people to talk to on this long ride. I'm a little uneasy as this is my first time on a train, and I think I overheard something about it being haunted by a few other passangers? I'm not too fond of ghosts. The idea scares me." She introduces herself to the two sitting at the table, "I'm Scorpioqueen, may I sit with you two?"

Cardwolf

"Of course, though this table is getting quite crowded."  Card said smiling as he moved over giving Scorpio a place to sit as he looked at the four women that now surrounded him.  "Now how did this happen?"  He thought to himself and drank the rest of his beer.  "I hadn't heard anything about a ghost...though I did hear about a few murders.

ScorpioQueen

Scorpio sits down holding her drink  in one hand, careful not to spill. "A bit crowded but I thank the welcome to your table, gets a bit lonely not knowing anyone." Scorpio looks at the handsome man and women whom sit at the table. She smiles timidly. "I over heard the gentleman over there speak something of murders as well, what have you heard Cardwolf?" She points over to where Remiel is as she mentions what she has heard.

Pixilicious

Pixilicious snapped out of her reverie to realize that she was joined by two other women and that Mr. Cardwolf had been talking to her.  "I'm sorry about that," she said, looking at the man.   "It appears that I have zoned out a bit for a moment there..."  She smiled, turning her attention to the two women sitting next to her.  "I'm Pixilicious," she said with a smile.  "It's a pleasure to meet you two," she said, smiling genuinely.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Spell

Spell shakes his head, a belated response to Marguerite's question. ''Probably not, never been in New York actually'' He  then resumes finding a nice little warm spot for himelf and continues to ''Ooh'' and ''Ahh'' at he scenery
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile had spent her time quietly observing the other passengers after meeting and greeting the tall gentleman in the dark pin-strip suit and presenting her passport and ticket to the concierge.  Now. as she sipped the last of the champagne in her glass she uncrossed her legs and rose gracefully from her seat.  As she approached the bar she studied the passengers congregated there and seeking a perfect vantage point went to stand at the far end of the bar.

"A dirty martini, please," she ordered with a smile for the bartender.  The mix of salty brine with gin was one of her favorite mixes.

Marguerite

Quote from: Spell on March 27, 2010, 07:45:41 AM
Spell shakes his head, a belated response to Marguerite's question. ''Probably not, never been in New York actually'' He  then resumes finding a nice little warm spot for himelf and continues to ''Ooh'' and ''Ahh'' at he scenery

Marguerite nodded and went back to chatting up Eden and anyone else who she knew of. She nodded her head towards Beguile as she sipped her bourbon, asking the bartender for another one.