Wolf Wars

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, December 17, 2016, 11:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

I have debated extensively on whether or not I want to add vampire characters to the game. As of right now, I'm leaning towards no. If I do it won't be now.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

RedPhoenix

I would probably not be interested if there were vampires.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

AmbrosiaPudding

At this point, I have no desire to add vampires RedPhoenix. If the game goes well it might be an Arc or something similar added.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Nicolae

Vampires are a little overexposed for now, especially in vampire vs. werewolf stories. As much as I love White Wolf's World of Darkness, I still want to keep my werewolf and vampire stories separate.
O/O   Ideas

Bowen

Ok throwing my hat in and looking at making a character now

AmbrosiaPudding

Awesome.

Just so everyone is aware, I do plan on making a male Alpha for the Bloodstone clan. He'll be killed shortly after the start of the game to help with the plot.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Bowen

hmm...and now thinking of a Beta for the Bloodstone Pack. Thanks!

Amarlo

Okay, so I may have lost track of things during all of yesterdays craziness here. I have been working with our lovely GM in the background and she was kind enough to let me rename the Young back to the Bloodstone pack, which is the pack I plan to take Alpha female of. So correct me if I'm wrong -

Red Pheonix is to be Bloodstone's beta female
GM NPC is to be Bloodstone Alpha male
Bowen is to be Beta male.

Koka plans to create an Alpha male herself, which means the sibling option for our characters may be out... Unless he starts out not Alpha male and takes over after the GM NPC passes on?

P.S. I will try to get a character done asap but I'm feelin pretty sick and it's actually hard for me to sit up right now let alone sit at the computer for longer than a half hour. Apologies for the slowness on my part. @_@

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

I will not be making a male. Im still proceeding with my female though and will decide what pack she's in in the morning.

I hope you feel better Amarlo.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amarlo

Quote from: Kokaine on December 20, 2016, 02:43:44 AM
I will not be making a male. Im still proceeding with my female though and will decide what pack she's in in the morning.

I hope you feel better Amarlo.

Thank you.

Either way, I am more than happy to create whatever connections with your character! I actually sort of have a fun idea if you decide to go with a different clan. I'll pm you about it here in a little bit.

*Edit: Facelcaiming Juliana Herz for now.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AmbrosiaPudding

Sorry dear, I would have gotten back to you sooner, I was in fact asleep.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

Working on my sheet now.

Edit: I8ve inquired as to whether the female Alpha spot in the Fury clan is available or whether there is plotting already taking place behind the scenes. Once I know that she should be in.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

SweetSerenade

Fyi,  from what was said to me by carnage.  Just because you play the male or female alpha of the pack,  doesn't mean the characters are mated.  The Night pack leaders aren't mated,  and I don't think Bloodstone is either.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Kokaine

I am aware and no worries, I have no intention of cutting in on anyone's plotting.

My O/Os

SweetSerenade

No plotting here,  none of the male characters in the game are the right type for my girl,  so you aren't cutting in on my plotting or anything. Don't worry.  <3

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: SweetSerenade on December 20, 2016, 10:53:12 AM
No plotting here,  none of the male characters in the game are the right type for my girl,  so you aren't cutting in on my plotting or anything. Don't worry.  <3

That just means we need one who is  >:)

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

SweetSerenade

*bursts into laughter* I would like to see that. <3 Considering my girls prefer Alpha personalities to go up against, but are picky on appearances. xP

CurvyKitten

Tentatively interested if it's not to lat? I'm haven't work out which muse is stronger just yet.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: CurvyKitten on December 20, 2016, 12:20:47 PM
Tentatively interested if it's not to lat? I'm haven't work out which muse is stronger just yet.

Of course it's not too late! The games haven't even begun dear.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

If anyone would be interested in playing a character that will, without a doubt, be killed please let me know.

Alternatively, if anyone is interested in playing a character that is evil, a bit self righteous, and overall, evil, please let me know.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

SweetSerenade

*giggles in an evil knowing manner* >D

Kokaine

Im surprised there aren't more male wolves. Hopefully we can get a few more ;)

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kokaine on December 20, 2016, 04:58:32 PM
Im surprised there aren't more male wolves. Hopefully we can get a few more ;)

I was also a little surprised but you never know what'll happen.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

ArtemisHighmore

I will have to go back in read the background a little deeper but I will place tentative interest if you will have me.

Amarlo

Okay, sooo! I have a few questions.

1. While in human form do they have any enhancements that separate them from other humans? I.E Stronger, faster, heightened senses, faster healing - and to what degree?

2. Are they capable of changing their form when the moon isn't full? Even if only small things, like elongated teeth and nails?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies