The Little Mermaid [F for M]

Started by Peachie, December 04, 2013, 07:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peachie

{This idea is based off of the Disney movie The Little Mermaid and I suppose loosely based off the movie Splash}

I do have several ideas on how this RP could go...

You will basically have the freedom to set up your own character's position in life, what he does for a living, etc, as long as he lives near the sea. I'd like for him or his men to be some sort of fisherman, and this is where they capture Ariel (I may use her name throughout the RP, haven't decided yet). We can discuss further what happens next- I like the idea of her fin becoming legs when out of the water, like the mermaids in Pirates of the Caribbean. This story line is WIDE open, so PM so we can plot out details.

We could have your character come across mine idly relaxing in the sunlight, half in the water and half out, so he doesn't realize what she is. Your character, once finding out what she is, may want to kidnap her and use her for personal gain... he may start getting feelings her... Again, PM me so we could discuss the details further.

He could come across the human Ariel, practically nude, on the beach, unconscious and hurt from sort of accident in the sea, and he may take her in not realizing what she is until later...

The possibilities are endless, so please PM me to discuss any or all of the above. Just make sure to check out my ONs and OFFs to make sure we have the same sort of interests.

Thanks!  :-*