Thundercats (Hooo~!) [Accepting 1 M and 2 F]

Started by Dark Deception, September 22, 2011, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 29, 2011, 03:36:14 AM

Oh yes, Bubby, I was thinking because your cat is older than mine that she became a cleric a few years before he did. They may have a small rivalry because I'm sure he'll treat her like she's the rookie when she was there before him lol.

YAY for rivalry! I'm excited to get started!

Ramael

Speaking of which, can we be cheeky and start early? Or are we still waiting for profiles to be completed?

I'm already envisioning Rus's intro post, where he's flexing/posing somewhere, regailing a bored friend with tales of his exploits in the ring.

VNConsort

We can start when all the profiles are up.  I'll post mine tonight and get it out of the way.
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

bubby

Saphir

Ah, showing off is always a nice distraction...

-totes has to pickpocket Tigrus now-

Ramael

Quote from: Saphir on September 29, 2011, 01:57:55 PM
Ah, showing off is always a nice distraction...

-totes has to pickpocket Tigrus now-

"So, there was this three-headed lizard mutant, and I TOTALLY had him in a stranglehold, and I did the old "who said three heads are better than one?!" which the crowd creamed over obviously, well I had a lot of fans in that day but y'know, and....hey...HEY...WHERE'S MY GODDAMN GOLD-PLATED FUR COMB?!"

AngelicBlade

Lol, god my character's gonna hate two people so far.

bubby

*Chokes on her Sierra Mist*

Ramael...I am in total love with you...

Karasu

*rolls off her futon bed/desk chair and laughs so hard. "oh my god that was awsome XD I reallly wanan as, is he bi? XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Dark Deception

You should go ahead and write your introduction post. That way, when the RP does begin you already got it done. Unless there is some certain information you think you need to know?

I'm going to be tweaking my character's profile because I feel lazy v_v. It was lazily written any way.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Ramael

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 29, 2011, 05:11:39 PM
You should go ahead and write your introduction post. That way, when the RP does begin you already got it done. Unless there is some certain information you think you need to know?

That's a good idea really. I'd have just asked about the technology level of Thundera, we're talking medieval, but I didn't know to what extent?

Also, Kara, he's not really, but you can go ahead and take him out of his comfort zone, that would be funny. Also there are other ways of interaction.

Dark Deception

Medieval. Pure Medieval. With maybe Alien Raptor (dinosaurs or giant chickens like Chocobos) maybe the transportation lol. So just get a little bizarre with what kind of creatures you may see pulling carts around.

Third Earth is supposed to be our Earth but its post-apocalyptic. Something happened to have it reduced to a wasteland of mutants. So imagine all the creatures have mutated also. You'll see weird birds, animals, etc. I would have given a brief description of the world surrounding the kingdom in the thread.

There will be a Castle thread for all play going in and around the castle (ie. court yards etc.) And there will be a City thread for all thread going on outside in the city and around the city.

arikelillusion

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 28, 2011, 10:59:53 PM
I was waiting for someone to choose Caracal. Those cats are like the Lynx's cousin. Another big cat that's strange is the Bay Cat. Hey arikel, how is your char's name pronounced? Leopira is a nice name too. I'm reading Leopnad as "Leo-p-nah-d" or Lee-op-nad. o_o

its lee-op-na-dy with p and d mute. its like leeonay (you pronuce leeonay but write leopnad)... its a little strange but i thoungh that the sound of it its cute =P its a name that i knew from a friend.. hehe.. 
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Karasu

Leroooooooooooooooooooooy Jennnnnnnnnnkinnnnnnnnnnnnnns XD

sorry i ahd to do taht

Ramael

I actually just started watching the 2011 series. I was surprised at the entertainment value. Think it's fair to say they've taken a leaf from the Avatar (airbender, not james cameron) book, but that's a good thing. I actually laughed out loud genuinely, as opposed to the old Thundercats where you'd be laughing at the hackneyed script. Well, not when it first came out and I was a kid. I LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART back then.

Anyway I noticed that there are actually public arena games! I must've subconsciously known that when I did my character sheet. Now I hope they're not just limited to "running up massive tree and ringing massive bell", then Rus's profile will be canonically correct.

Saphir

Quote from: Ramael on September 29, 2011, 03:27:52 PM
"So, there was this three-headed lizard mutant, and I TOTALLY had him in a stranglehold, and I did the old "who said three heads are better than one?!" which the crowd creamed over obviously, well I had a lot of fans in that day but y'know, and....hey...HEY...WHERE'S MY GODDAMN GOLD-PLATED FUR COMB?!"

...I smell a potential running gag. One by one all of Tigrus' little precious possessions disappear. One goes bye bye each time he starts to brag about himself and achievements.

Karasu

Dark Deception

"gold-plated" lol he must be a walking treasure trove

lol It'll also be interesting to see her try to pick the pockets of a former thief.  ::)

Yes, there can be city events. I don't see anything wrong with there being public matches for entertainment.

Saphir

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 29, 2011, 08:49:10 PM
"gold-plated" lol he must be a walking treasure trove

lol It'll also be interesting to see her try to pick the pockets of a former thief.  ::)

Definitely doable. Even more lulz.

-slips hand into Lynx's pocket and fishes finger around. Feels something and grabs it and tugs but it doesn't budge-  "....I know you just came from the meat market...but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that's not a frankfurter? Well this is awkward. I usually get treated to dinner at least before giving handies." o.o.....>.>......<.<.....-tugs again- "Just double checking."

Dark Deception

lol That would be such an awkward moment.

Karasu

I'm still waiting for Nim DD, when her profile is done I can finish mine within an hour.

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

Latest Update: Angzy lost power so she won't be back until her power is back. I'm allowing her to join the RP still when she gets it back, so no hurry for her.

I will be opening the Character Thread and OOC thread today. So make your last minute fixes on your profile. I mean, of course you can fix it while its in the character thread, but eh. If you want it already done, then get it done.  :P

I will also be working on the two IC threads. I decided that the ceremony will be a ritual and test of strength for which sibling will inherit the sword. But yes, it won't begin for 2 days in game so during those times of waiting, players can get a feel for their characters and tie in some interactions.

AngelicBlade

Karasu

I'ms till working on mine, and other Various stories I've come up with ideas for. As basic as they are. Otherwise had a blast this weekend.

Nim Finish yours already so I got something to work with!