News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Viral (Post Apocalyptic Game, Recruiting)

Started by DarkAngel111, October 01, 2016, 04:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmandaWho

Cool! I'm excited to get this game going. I've been jonesing for some zombie time. :)

DarkAngel111

Another player has shown interest, and has submitted a first draft character sheet, so We are full up on players now.

I will be making Amends to the First post and setting up a starting point so everyone has a clear point of starting

DarkAngel111

So i am hoping we can start the game sometime over this Weekend I have one profile already, so I would like everyone to rush a little on the profiles and we can start the game off while have a long weekend to put in the GM effort needed to guide players around a little.

DarkAngel111

In order to help everyone and because well when I got to my own character I thought we needed more detail on the Template so I changed it a bit, I hope I didn't any work in progresses..........

tobisquestion

I'll get mine done tonight hopefully.  Haven't seen anyone else's here, are the CS's being posted here or PMed to you DA?
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

DarkAngel111

Quote from: tobisquestion on October 06, 2016, 12:02:57 PM
I'll get mine done tonight hopefully.  Haven't seen anyone else's here, are the CS's being posted here or PMed to you DA?

One was PMed to me you can all PM me your sheets that will keep the thread clean, in case of changes, communication will be very easy on PMs too.

tobisquestion

Awesome.  Working on it now.  Do you already have someone playing a celebrity?

DarkAngel111

Tob has submitted a sheet my characters are ready. Lithium and a friend should be submitting soon.
Wiggle will be delayed and might join us later.
That leaves Amandawho.
Hopefully she is still with us

On another point well I am still undecided on the name any suggestions ????

Amarlo

Does that mean you're short on a person?

And if there's supposed to be 6 people, you could call it Six Shooter? :P

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

DarkAngel111

Haha no not really short on a person lithium has brought on a friend who is interested.
We have fourfemales and two males as of right now

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Relikai

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Relikai on October 07, 2016, 01:47:39 AM
Dropping an interest here~

Right now we are full however maybe in a few days time we will have an opening

DarkAngel111

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Scott Campbell
Nickname: Scotty
Character's Birthdate and Age: 25
Place of Birth: LA
Current Residence: LA. California

Education:College Graduate
Hobbies: Sleeping around, Clubbing, Swimming, Tennis, and Football.

~APPEARANCE~

Hair:Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height:6’2
Physical Description: Has a very Muscular built although he is popular for being drunk or high at times most of the time he Is simply playing and is very aware of his surroundings. His built is also attributed to how intensely he is into sports. Being a Football player and an avid tennis player he has kept himself in shape most of his adult life.

Also the fact that his Height would make him look wiry he gained more muscle mass to look broader, and a little more intimidating without using his family name. Now that he has left the game he works out on a daily basis to keep up his built and the looks. After all who would want to see a skinny football player who is half drunk all the time?
Distinguishing Features: Letter ‘A’ Tattooed one right arm, and a Bull face with horns On his left arm..
Character Model: Chris Evans.

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:Shallow, Ignorant, Dedicated, Conflicted, Brave (at times), Optimistic and stubborn. Scott was born with a golden spoon and never had to ask for anything, as such he is always stubborn. He can be blunt as a baseball bat to the point of being rude. In general he is a Jerk. But most of it is an act. Simply because he has had no intimate relations with anyone, not even his parents.

One can describe Scott as shallow, but he is more distant than Shallow, if anyone knows him closely for long enough they would know he keeps people at an arm’s length and whenever things get too emotional or are about to he either comes off as a jerk or a total ignorant ass. It is a part of his Psyche.
Although at times he may perform random acts of kindness he likes to remain anonymous while doing so, in case anyone finds them attractive and might think of him as a nice person. He strongly believes he is not capable of being nice to anyone.

History: Scott was born to Mathew and Elena Campbell who were both from successful business families, of course the marriage itself was more of an arrangement then a love affair. And the two had more chemistry working together than they did in the house. A few years into their Marriage They had a child which clearly neither of them felt any obligation to. He was raised with Nannies and maids handling him and feeding him. He grew up to be a miserable kid, who was stubborn rash and at times even a little violent. He grew up a distant kid in his early teens he was quiet and withdrawn most of the time he was in his room locked up playing with the latest toys he was given by his parents to stop his wailings.

Soon the boy grew out of the shell he had made around himself only to create a new one, that of illusion, that he was happy, as he entered high school he realized how the other kids sucked up to him at times because his father was such a big shot. By the time he realized that fully he had shed his shy attitude and embraced his new personality. The fact that his parents didn’t care what he did with the money made it only easier for him to make friends whether it was buying lunch or gifts or things. He made friends quite easily. With age and time came charm and personality.

Most girls wanted to be with him but he never dated anyone, The general opinion was he thought himself above everyone else when the reality was he didn’t think he could ever have a successful relationship with anyone, How could he?, he was after all the son of two people who had never gotten along. On his graduation he received the gift that his parents were getting divorced, not because they told him, but because one of his class mates had shown it to him in the paper.

Growing up with Resentment in his heart and really no care for the world he left for college and returned 5 years later completely changed he had gone a radical change both personality wise and body wise, Now a lot taller and broader. And muscular He had joined the state football team for two years and then quit only to return to the city life where he had been brought up.
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The news of the outbreak had spread very quickly and while Scott was quite rich, his family was not in the country and on his own he lived in an apartment, when the final notifications started he decided that it was time to leave as well, he could no longer stay in his little man cave, he got packing a small bag which only had essentials and a few change of clothes and locked up his apartment before going to the parking pretty soon it was clear he was not the only one.

He got to his BMW and drove that car out onto the highway, after being stuck for hours in Traffic he slowly slipped his car onto the side track that was when people started screaming and running out of their cars that was when he decided to paddle it and get out of there however it was quite clear with the public running out onto the side he was not going to get very far.

Jumping out of his car he decided first to head towards the highway but when he saw those infected people coming in numbers he decided to follow the flow and headed into the forest… with only the clothes he had on his back.

Dislikes: Whiners, Over emotional people, Clingy Girls.
O/O's: Rough sex, Oral(receiving), No scat gore or vore. (if in doubt PM me )

VictoriaFox

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Jessica Trochowski Nickname: None
Character's Birthdate and Age: 19th December. 19 years old.
Place of Birth: Szczecinek, Poland
Current Residence: Los Angeles, during the break out she was still living with her parents.

Education: Primary school in Poland, secondary school in Italy, High school started in Italy but completed in US, recently started linguistics in a college in LA.
Hobbies: Painting, Jogging, Music, Art in general, simple board games.
~APPEARANCE~

Hair: straight, long, brown
Eyes: hazel
Height: 5'6" (168 centimeters)
Physical Description: She is of a rather medium-height, with a rather slim figure and has a rather sweet look to her face. She has hazel eyes and straight brown hair, usually resting on her shoulders.
Distinguishing Features: Her feature which is clearly standing out in the crowd are her massive breasts, which she usually considers a bother.
Character Model:  Lucie Wilde

~IN DEPTH~

Personality: She is not the brightest mind, but thanks to her caring parents she was able to make it to a decent college. She is now a freshman - hard-working, but still struggling big time with her studies. She is not very skilled and has a tendency to mess up even some basic tasks, but because her parents loved travelling she became fluent with few languages: Polish as her native, English, Spanish and Italian. She has also taken after her mother, who was a painter, some love towards art., and she likes to use her pencil. She gets easily excited around artistic people of all kinds. Despite being clumsy and quite naive she is always overflowing with optimism and has a good and friendly nature. She usually deals well with following the pointers of others rather than coming up with solutions of her own and she always tries to commit all her heart to the tasks handed to her by people. Due to some harsh experience from the early school years she tends to lack confidence and can be shy at times. She is quite a common target of pranks due to her gullible nature. She is also a bit of a coward so she can be easily intimidated.

History: Born and raised in Poland. Always spent her free time with loving parents, who enjoyed traveling, making her change schools quite a few times. As a child she was a bit fatter than her peers making it even harder to get further away from mom and dad as she would be teased on many occasions. She also started growing her breasts faster than other girls giving her colleagues one more reason to look at her like at some weirdo. Luckily, when she was 13 her family moved to Italy. She was already starting to shape into a beautiful girl so the bullying finally stopped. She also became extremely helpful and friendly and started to hang out with some good and polite kids before moving houses yet again at the age of 17 and reaching behind the ocean to live in one of small towns close to the Eastern Coast of the USA. She spent two relatively happy years there getting accustomed with the country. Finally she moved to LA, where she started her studies at one of the colleges.

Her life in LA really started like a dream. Summer holidays. Both her parents decided to have full month off to spend some time together, like they didn't do in many years. They all had enjoyed the city and spent their time the way they loved the most - with each other along. But soon the nightmare started - or so she thought... The college soon came crashing down on her reducing free time drastically. To be worse, she noticed that one of her lecturers can't stop starring at her big breasts during the classes and always asks her difficult questions clearly just to see her failing to find right answers, regularly joking in a rude way about how she should focus on studies more, as her 'heavy' body build clearly won't give her any chances in sports. With all these troubles she failed to make some real friends at the new school. She noticed however that in the college she turns heads of boys quite more frequently than she used to in the past. Remembering her experience from the childhood times she was careful in evaluating their intentions.

After the news about the break out reached LA her family was trying their best to stay calm and peaceful, trying to keep their daily living as if nothing ever happened. But it was getting harder with every day. They started to hug each other tightly whenever one of them was leaving home. None was saying this loud, but it was clear that this habit was held just in case they would not meet again... Finally the day came for her to leave the city in one of the buses, which were taking inhabitants to some safer areas. The rumors of the zombie plague approaching the city were becoming more frequent with every morning, and it became obvious that the citizens will have to make way for the upcoming wave of the walking deads.

Although the city's authorities tried to make the evacuation as bearable as possible it turned out that they still failed to take all the things into consideration. Sure Jessica wasn't getting too far away from her parents, but both of them were dispatched to a different bus leaving her to travel all by herself. Soon the Trochowski family were denied the possibility to change the placement and they soon realized that they will have to do as they were told.
Before the departure, she tried to reassure herself with the idea of her parents staying in the same convoy as her, but now that she was on the road the traffic made that consolation quite a bit doubtful. All the buses were scattered randomly between hundreds of private cars, making it a real possibility that when she will be already leaving the city her mom and dad might be still boarding their vehicle... Or it could be that they already left before her departure. Nothing could have been sure anymore.

She was already in the bus meant to take her safely away from LA. Unfortunately, the vehicle was totally stuck in the traffic, together with hundreds of other cars. That was the time when the noisy crowd of zombies appeared on the horizon and started wreacking havoc among the people. Loud roars of the walking deaths and terrified cries of dying people left little to imagination. As the bus had no way to even budge from the spot the only possibility left for the passenger was to leave and run for their lives... Jessica was no exception...

Likes: Besides things placed at hobbies, she likes playing games, and that subconsciously includes gambling. She considers these fun rather than competetive. Also enjoys: people with good and friendly attitude, animals, long walks, sweet things, i.e. chockolate.
Dislikes: coffee, cigarettes and people smoking these in her direct area, dangerous and scary people
O/O's:
Ons: Dirty and vulgar talking, Nonconsensual acts, Blackmail, Orgies, multiple penetration, Defloration, Being used
Offs: Furries, Tentacles, weird unreal creatures, Never playing a dominant role, Scat, Incest, extreme pain, gore, vore, etc.

Rachubka

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Alyssa Bauer
Nickname: 'Lyss', '24'
Character's Birthdate and Age: August 10th, 1994  - 22
Place of Birth: Bronxville, New York, New York
Current Residence: Mid-City, Los Angeles, California

Education: High school, chef school college program, first year of culinary school
Hobbies: Cooking, softball, Pinterest browsing, gardening, the occasional blog post

~APPEARANCE~

Hair: Natural brunette - currently sporting an auburn balayage. Long.
Eyes: Plain ol' brown
Height: 5'8"
Physical Description: Petite, tone body that thankfully requires very little to maintain.  Her hair is often worn long and straight if it is not thrown into a ponytail and a ball cap for work. Alyssa tends to keep up with current trends and styles when it comes to fashion but whenever she can justify it will go for the sweats. Nails are kept short but will always have a paint job on them (though it is more often than not chipped away). Rounded chin, kempt eyebrows, all-in-all, more than decent.
Distinguishing Features: A number of freckles dot her cheeks and nose. No piercings but has a tattoo on the left side of her midsection - a mountain range with a starscape backdrop. Her forearms have a few circle shaped scars on them thanks to overly excited cooking oil splattering back at her occasionally.
Character Model: Bridget Satterlee

~IN DEPTH~

Personality: Alyssa has always been a bit out there when it came to engaging others. Emotional barriers, personal bubbles, any of that always meant very little to her. The approach to people likely stemmed from her time spent on high school sports teams and the culinary industry as a whole - if you didn't occupy yourself with something besides the job, you would drive yourself crazy! She is a rather industrious girl, working hard to get where she is today. In the same breath, she is a risk-taker, a gambler, in that if there is even the slightest bit of a chance to have something better, she'll go for it. Granted, there haven't been any life-and-death situations...

History: Growing up in New York, a fifth child of a die hard Yankees fan of a father and a rather docile mother in a tiny apartment, it is very little wonder how Alyssa became the person who she is. Personal space and quiet moments to yourself were hot commodities that never became available at home, leaving the young girl to hang out with her father watching the game, watch and help her mother around the house or go on adventures with the neighbourhood kids and siblings.

Life was rather typical up until high school where her interests started to take shape. No doubt with her father's insistence, she was a member of her school's softball team. Admiring the many studs that she had seen in her childhood, Alyssa was immediately drawn to being a pitcher. Along with her love for the game, she became interested in the more intricate parts of cooking; the knife work, the techniques, the overwhelming number of cool little gadgets. It was even in home economics class that she met her first and only boyfriend to date (he probably only took the class to hook up). After graduating, she maintained her relationship with the boy and attended college in the culinary arts. Alyssa stayed local since all of her siblings had up and went.

Why do people move to LA? To be a movie star? The weather? Alyssa moved for love, like a mope. The boy had gotten a job with a graphics design firm that also operated as a bit of a think tank for web design just as she had finished college. In Los Angeles, she attended a local specialty culinary school and also took a job as a prep cook at the Sugarfish restaurant. Although things were looking up for her, Alyssa still felt pretty guilty about leaving her parents back home and would always remain in touch.

Over the course of the fateful four weeks, Alyssa and her significant other hadn't seen each other. He had taken a short trip over to San Francisco for a consulting job just as the riots were being reported on the news. The both of them thought it was just isolated cases, nothing major and left it at that as they temporarily parted ways. Their first mistake. It wasn't long after that the quarantine zones were put in place. Advisories to stay home and with those you know littered every piece of media that Alyssa had access to until all of it shut down one after another. Enough was enough.

Carrying as much as she could in one staircase trip from the third storey apartment she shared with her boo, the brunette unceremoniously filled up her beater of a Honda Civic and got onto Route 101 toward San Francisco. Alyssa cursed herself for not paying more attention to the details that her boyfriend had given her about where he was staying and who for but she was certain anything happening upstate was better than Los Angeles. The grass is always greener, after all.

Likes: Watching sports, playing softball, like-minded & agreeable people, music (top 40s; country and alternative thanks to co-workers), pets (outside of tiny dogs), hugs, rainstorms, the colour purple, friends!
Dislikes: Sweets, tiny dogs, music ('talentless' electronic), irresponsibility, waking up early, people who don't dance in bars and clubs, not knowing what the deal is with your family or significant other!
O/O's: What's the fun in saying no? [actually, though, no toilet stuff, no crazy over-the-top gore... I can't think of much else. Haha.]

DarkAngel111

Everyone has submitted their Sheets privately to me so We have 5 Characters which have been Approved.
Amanda will be submitting her sheet soon.

Characters.
Darkangel : Scott Campbell/-
Lithium : Qin Meixiu
Rachubka : Alyssa Bauer
Victoria Fox : Jessica Trochowski
Tobisquestion : Jonah Glasspool
Amanda Who : Pending

So we have our six players. Hopefully one this group settles we can open recruitment for a couple of new faces.

Lithium

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Qin Meixiu Nicknames: Mei
Character's Birthdate and Age: November 30th, 32 years old
Place of Birth: Hong Kong
Current Residence: Santa Monica

Occupation: Leader of the Black Dragons, the Triad's L.A. branch
Education: Bachelor of Laws from the École Normale Supérieure in Paris
Hobbies: Reading, skiing, running, collecting cars and driving them, high-stakes gambling, pool, mahjong

~APPEARANCE~

Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'4"
Physical Description: Slender figured, almond eyed and fair skinned with straight long black hair and plump lips. Mei is definitely vain when it comes to her appearance, and is loathe to be seen looking anything less than perfectly put together.
Distinguishing Features: None, she's flawless.
Character Model: Fan Bingbing

~IN DEPTH~

Personality: Mei is generally composed, level-headed and decisive. Highly ambitious and competitive, she's known as being ruthlessly efficient, which is practically a requirement to exist in her world. She's no sociopathic killer or unfeeling ice queen, she simply has no qualms about doing whatever she feels is necessary in any given situation, and her ability to compartmentalize things within her mind helps greatly in terms of minimizing guilt.

With her loved ones, which are admittedly few and far between outside of her own immediate family, she is in many aspects an entirely different person. Warm, caring, nurturing and most of all, staunchly loyal. There's nothing that she wouldn't do for those who are dear to her, and God help anyone who dares to so much as look at any of them the wrong way.

History: Mei was born in Hong Kong, where she spent her early childhood with her family, who were unfortunately caught on the wrong side of the region's severe income inequality. She was too young to remember all of it, but her parents struggled mightily to keep her and her elder brother fed while they rented an apartment that couldn't be considered much more than a living cubicle.

It wasn't until she got a bit older that things started to turn around for them when her father got a new job, something to do with construction as far as the family knew, although he had to work long and sometimes very unusual hours. The change of fortune was somewhat gradual at first, enough that they could afford some actually decent living conditions, but then after about a year or so they suddenly relocated to one of Hong Kong's nicest and most expensive districts, into a loft so spacious that Mei couldn't even have imagined such a place beforehand. It did eventually get her wondering, though.

From then on, she led a relatively normal, albeit quite privileged life, focusing mainly on her studies while doing the things that kids do. Her last two years of high school were completed in Los Angeles, the entire family having moved there due to her father receiving a big promotion at work. Mei didn't have much trouble adapting and loved her new life in the States, although this was also the time where she began spotting the holes in her father's story.

At school, she'd always had a knack for doing meticulous research and solving problems, so it didn't take long once she'd caught the trail for her to unravel the whole story. When she confronted her father, however, she wasn't horrified or angry. To her, it made sense for him to have done the things that he did, and she was extremely thankful. Mei had always held a certain admiration for the man, but this revelation transformed him into her idol, and she wanted nothing more than to join him. No matter how many arguments she presented, though, he categorically refused, and when the girl wouldn't relent, she was shipped off to complete her studies across the Atlantic in France.

When she finally returned with her degree in 2002, it was just in time to witness her father being arrested, a consequence of one of the most elaborate stings in police history. The Black Dragons were shattered in one fell swoop, its key leaders facing bullet-proof charges while the members who managed to escape conviction scattered to the winds. For Mei and her family, it also meant the possibility of losing everything.

When he had no other options, knowing that his son didn't possess the appropriate constitution for this type of business, that was finally when Mei's father enlisted her help. The plan was only for her to get rid of certain evidence and to move some funds around before they got frozen to ensure that she, her mother and brother would be well taken care of, but she had greater plans. Instead she took a gamble on herself, using the contacts that she'd acquired while destroying evidence and most of her family's money to rebuild the Dragons. She started small, but instead of trying to compete with every single other gang at once like her predecessors had done, she formed beneficial alliances or agreements with some of the street level gangs to compete against the main players. Within only a few years, the Dragons had not only taken back what once belonged to them, but even managed to capture much of the Yakuza's territory.

On top of operating many legitimate businesses, the Dragons also dealt in the drug trade, weapons trafficking, counterfeit art, prostitution, protection, illegal gambling, violence of all sorts and more, although they abstained from the trafficking of humans. Mei still had some recollection of her living conditions as a child, and she refused to sentence anyone who didn't deserve it to such a life or worse, even if it meant losing a great deal of potential profit.

Her own hands were kept entirely clean of any wrongdoing, of course, and she even tried to build herself a concurrent normal life like her father had done, only she wasn't nearly as successful. Her marriage was a short-lived disaster, although she could never regret it, since it did leave her with a wonderful baby boy who immediately became the center of her world.

When the outbreak struck, Mei was safely barricaded inside of her mansion, but unfortunately Blake - now 6 years old - had left to go camping with her ex-husband for a few days. Days of putting all of her vast resources towards finding or contacting them turned into weeks until Blake finally turned up, showing up with his father at the downtown penthouse that Mei owned. A couple of her people had been posted there just in case, and unfortunately they had to put down Blacke's father who'd been infected while attempting to get the boy to safety. Leaving the relative safety of her home, Mei rushed to go get her son, thankfully reaching him before the building was overrun by one of the rioting mobs rampaging through the city, but the trip back to the mansion didn't quite go as planned. Slow moving traffic turned into a jam that refused to budge, and then it suddenly went from bad to incredibly worse as total pandemonium ensued...

Likes: Spending time with her son, romanticized gangster films, fine dining, drinking, massages, designer clothes and jewelry, kyara incense, silk sheets, long baths, skinny dipping, quiet, the night
Dislikes: Betrayal, disrespect, cowards, feeling inept, failing, less than ideal living conditions, coffee, loud grating noises, the cold, feeling dirty or unkempt
O/O's Find out if you dare.

tobisquestion

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Jonah Glasspool
Character's Birthdate and Age: 21st April 1989 (27 years old)
Place of Birth: Boulder, CO
Current Residence: Temecula, CA

Occupation: Agricultural engineer, works for the Temecula Olive Oil co. designing and maintaining their farming equipment
Education: Mechanical apprenticeship
Hobbies: RC Machines, Basketball, whiskey

~APPEARANCE~

Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6' 4"
Character model: Joe Magniello

~IN DEPTH~

Personality: Level headed and methodical, pragmatic and intelligent.  Not good at sitting still for long periods of time, likes to feel in control of a situation and doesn't have much patience for people wasting time.

History:  Jonah is the Lebanese born youngest child of an English father and an Armenian mother who moved to the US to seek new opportunities.  An accomplished engineer, Jonah's father worked for the Tin Cup distillery in Colorado, and Jonah grew up exposed to large plant and machinery.  Being the youngest of three he found himself often living in the shadow of his older siblings, and strove to work extra hard to earn the approval of his parents.  His mother had a strong belief that all of her children should aspire to go to college, and Jonah's older brother and sister did just that.  Jonah himself, however, decided on a more vocational path. 

After completing an apprenticeship program in agricultural engineering, he patented a design for a cold press and had some success selling that design to various farm operations.  A trip to LA one year gave him the taste for the faster paced city life at the weekends, where he found plenty of opportunities to explore the world of whiskey that he'd had his eyes opened to hanging around the distillery.  An offer of a position at the Temecula Olive Oil company gave him the opportunity to live the more manual, arduous life during the week.  When the outbreak reached LA, it had been a weekend, and Jonah had been in the city with a group of friends, including a girl he'd been getting for know for a while.  He didn't manage to get home to grab anything before the call for evacuation came, and he hasn't had contact with his family in Boulder for weeks.

Likes: Organisation, manual work, practical thinking, whiskey, rustic flavours
Dislikes: Emotive thinking, laziness, arrogance, lizards
O/O's: As per moi

DarkAngel111

I do not think we need a Character thread Since we have a limited number of people right now, Everyone can Simply use their headers In-game with a link to their Character Sheets, that can make things easy :)

IC post is up however I will be putting up the first Post there soon Once we all have the Go-ahead. You may start Posting IC.

DarkAngel111

Alright Guys its Open Season now, Feel free to take this to the OOC thread, and IC thread is also open for Posting.

AmandaWho

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Dr. Cassandra Wallace  Nickname: Cass
Character's Birthdate and Age: She is 30
Place of Birth: Oregon
Current Residence: Los Angeles

Education: She received her doctoring educating at UCLA.
Hobbies: Horseback riding, surfing
~APPEARANCE~

Hair: Very dark brown, effectively black.
Eyes: Tending toward greenish, although it’s hard to tell
Height: 5’ 6”
Physical Description: Cassandra is a slender, petite woman with sharp facial features and piercing green eyes that boyfriends have described as “soulfull,” although she thinks they’re just pleasantly green. She would not describe herself as a health nut or even particularly physically active, completely discounting the physicality required of her primary hobbies, horseback riding and surfing. Although slight of build, her body is fit and finely muscled in a graceful, feline kind of way. Her hair is such a dark brown as to be effectively black, and she often wears it long and simple. Cass usually eschews finery or attention to her appearance, but fortunately nature has stepped in and provided her with a clean, healthy look that needs little adornment to polish.
Distinguishing Features: Her eyes are a piercing green. She has a tendency to stare at people directly as she speaks, unaware that this can be somewhat unsettling to some.
Character Model: Jennifer Connelly.

~IN DEPTH~

Personality: Cassandra is a get-er-done kind of girl. She grew up on a farm in Oregon, although farming was not her parents main mode of making a living. Still, she is used to wide open spaces and freedom, and she has carried this attitude with her through her life and personality. She often bristles at barriers and sometimes runs afoul of them when she fails to understand them. Her childhood love of caring for animals, particularly horses, bred in her a respect for existence that moved her to become a doctor. She’s one of those people who wants to help, really help, but is often unsure just how to go about doing it. Cassandra could be described as a caring, intelligent individual who sometimes blows it because she fails to look past the immediate concerns and at the underlying problems, a character trait that sometimes leads her into trouble when all she meant to do was help.

History: Cassandra is from Oregon, where she had a peaceful childhood growing up on a farm where she got to indulge her passion: horses. In high school she became attracted to the medical profession, largely by observing her mother, who is also a doctor. Cass got accepted into UCLA Medical School, intending to return to Oregon but she fell in love with the big city of Los Angeles. She quickly assimilated into the culture and night life, and encountered Southern California beaches for the first time and fell in love with the ocean.

She is now two years into her life as a doctor, a general practitioner, and she loves the work. Her weekends are usually either spent at the beach, surfing, or with her boyfriend Curt, who recently proposed to her by getting down on one knee as she walked out of the ocean with a surfboard under her arm, gazing in astonishment at the man she loved holding out a ring to her.

Likes: Cass appreciates compassionate people and direct action.
Dislikes: Cass sometimes misses the subtleties in situations and dislikes indirect action and deceit.
O/O's: Me, I like it all. Cass, she’s a vanilla sex kinda girl, but deep down, she’s ready for adventures she is not even fully aware of.

DarkAngel111

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Jeremiah Clarke/ Alexander Volkov Nickname: Alex /Volvo (By his friends in Russia.
Character's Birthdate and Age:24
Place of Birth:Moscow, Russia
Current Residence: L.A

Education: College Graduate
Hobbies: He is often found in strip clubs, the occasional Prostitute, Enjoys creating misery for others.
~APPEARANCE~

Hair:Dark Brown
Eyes:Hazel
Height: 5’11
Physical Description: Not your tall and broad Russian, at 5’11 and a Slim Athletic built, he is muscular however only because he likes to keep active.
Distinguishing Features: None. However his hair can be spotted from a distance
Character Model:  Shiloh Fernandez

~IN DEPTH~

Personality: For a very ordinary looking guy he is quite scary, with a conniving personality, He enjoys toying with people, or playing mind games, He was born in a Russian crime family and was raised as a Heir to his father’s empire. As such he always had a dominant and controlling personality, slightly obsessive and cruel. In any group he becomes the villain very quickly.

History: Born to a Russian crime family he was the only child of father Ivanko and Alyona Volkov. Jeremiah Clarke is a name he used to get into US and was still caught by the authorities however he keeps his name to this day to tell the authorities they made a mistake. Arrived in US almost 2 years ago and spent all of that time in a prison. His father is wanted in multiple countries and he was arrested not for any crimes but simply to get information.
While not exactly a hardcore killer Jeremiah is not afraid of drawing blood and gore, he is more the kind to watch, although he has done his fair share of sins in back in Russia, but most of his work was done with knives and he kept a group of armed men always carrying guns around him, in America things were different. He still had no contacts in America that knew of his whereabouts which meant that he was on his own. In captivity the only way he lived this long was that he maintained that he was innocent and a tourist in America. His story was strongly that he was a orphan who had saved up to go on a world tour. Lack of weapons or suspicious material on his person only made his case stronger so did the fact that no one knew what Ivanko's son looked like in America or anywhere else for that matter.

His years in captivity had only made his mindset worse, he had remorse for little to nothing, but that was mostly because that was a weakness in his business and he never had anyone that he really cared for in his life. The constant torturing and interrogation had left him in a more blood thirsty mindset and at this point any cop or figure of authority was not going to be safe around him. However he is a survivor and staying alive in an off the books capture can tell that he knows how to lie through his teeth even when going through worst kinds of torture. A dangerously devious criminal capable of looking completely innocent when need be.

The cops that had actually taken him decided it was better off to get rid of him and so they were taking him out of the city. He was hoping that they were simply transferring him to yet another facility to interrogate. Over the years he had been beaten endlessly, tortured mentally, and only made worse. If he wasn’t already twisted, he was more so now.

When the cops taking him got stuck in traffic they didn't wait very long staying their cars for a couple of hours sounding sirens to move however after some time they gave in, long before any of the commotion the two casually dressed cops took him out of the car and into the forest, he had heard them speak to themselves as they shoved him forward deeper into the woods. It was then that he realized that where ever they stopped that was where he would die, His eyes searching for a way out.

Likes: Mind games, Public sex, Blood, Enjoys watching dreadful things happen.
Dislikes:Romantic Sops, Weak people, Kids, ugly women.
O/O's: Same as player ask if unsure

DarkAngel111

Two more slots have opened up anyone looking to join can send their characters to my inbox