Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on December 06, 2017, 12:47:28 PM
It is rare that I have the pic before he character but there have been times where I found a pic and HAD to make a character that fit....
I know that feeling as well :P

Saric

I've actually had this character for a week now, and Vreski still makes me feel like I'm copying someone... :P

Name: Sera Heavensblood
Age/Gender/Race: 26/futanari/Aasimar (Musetouched)
Class/Level: Paladin (Vindictive Bastard)/1st
Concept:Paladin Prostitute of Calistria
Personality: Fun loving and free spirited Sera just wants to see and experience everything the world has to offer, and she isn't shy about perusing it! She also doesn't much care who has it now or who or what is in her way and is willing to cut down some monsters (or guards) for a good time! She won't forgive a slight without payment or do charity work but most things can be bought with her and she'll aid allies for free on the grounds that eventually they'll return it.

Background: Raised to a martial lifestyle by a family proud of their celestial heritage, Sera just wanted to enjoy herself and snuck away whenever possible to do just that. Born with both male and female genitalia she was lustier then normal and soon found herself enjoying the services of the whores of the city. One day she came upon one of her favorites being beaten by a drunken sailor and proceeded to beat him senseless instead. Afterward the whore asked her to carry her to the local temple of Calistria. Upon arriving and seeing her friend taken in for healing she was given a copy of the Book of Joy, and a private session with one of the priestess. Sera has never looked back. She was ordained a Paladin of the Goddess of Lust only a few years later, trained in the arts of seduction, lust, trickery and vengeance and set out to explore and enjoy everything there is to enjoy.

Two years into her endless quest for pleasure she came upon a young girl who was eager to experience a little of what she had to offer and, for a copper (the girl was attractive as well!) she spent the next few hours showing her every trick she'd learned in her shamelessly sordid career! To both their amazement the girl, a young woman named Nalu, manifested the power and lust of Calistria almost as soon as their first round was over! The two have traveled together ever since, 'paying' for each new favor with another round of fantastic sex, in the religious traditions of Calistria!
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

eBadger

It's almost going to be sad seeing this end.  603 replies to a recruiting thread....

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: eBadger on December 06, 2017, 04:18:14 PM
It's almost going to be sad seeing this end.  603 replies to a recruiting thread....

503 of them mention boobs, in some manner....
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Arcadia

I talked Saric into posting a character, and with one thing and another I got delayed on posting mine. Here she is, though!

Name: Nalu Senka
Age/Gender/Race:26/F/Aasimar
Class/Level: Oracle 1
Concept: Off-kilter celestial mystic
Personality: Outgoing and quick-tongued, Nalu has taken up traveling to find her purpose in life. While compassionate, she tends to be unfocused, wandering off to find other interesting things rather than trying to right wrongs specifically. Growing up largely powerless, she relishes the fact she has access to magic and mysterious insight, and generally prefers magical or otherwise odd solutions to prosaic ones. Her speaking and persuasion skills are excellent and she's proud of them, however, and she is more than happy to use those before resorting to magic.
Nalu enjoys games of strategy, even if her actual skill at playing them is so-so, and spends her quiet time studying history or meditating on the nature of reality. She has a dry, somewhat odd (and often perverted) sense of humor: "I contemplate the ineffiable so that one day I can eff it," said with appearent scinecerity.

Background:

Nalu's upbrining was that of a fairly unremarkable lesser noble, in spite of the fact she clearly showed her celestial heritage from birth. She spent most of her youth withdrawn, but always watching the intrigues of the nobility, studying the ways of persuaion and manipulation.

As she entered adulthood, Nalu felt adrift and purposeless; she was isolated from humanity, too human to be embraced by other races, and everyone around her seemed to expect something great from her. The fact that she was gorgeous only compounded matters. She was on the verge of just picking someone to settle down with young when she found herself with a recurring dream: a voice speaking to her in a language of etherial beauty, of dozens of potential paths laid out before her, that the shape of her destiny would be decided by a simple action on her part. And that action, she soon realized, was choosing to whom she would give her virginity. That she still had it as a young adult was a small miracle in itself, but circumstances had always conspired to prevent her from sex with another person. So, she resolved to leave home and 'find herself'.

Some time later, after time on the road as a non-magical fortune teller, she crossed paths with a champion of Calistria who swept her off her feet and into bed. Nalu had no complaints with this, simply meeting the woman felt good in a very powerful way (and her cock didn't hurt, either). At the moment of Nalu's first orgasm brought on by another person, a great power poured in to her and mysteries of the universe began to unfold in her mind. Perhaps it was her angelic heritage manifesting itself fully, perhaps it was a gift from Calistria, she wasn't sure and at the moment, she didn't really care. She had a purpose now, pursuit of ineffable intrigues and mystic tricker, and the power to follow up on that purpose. And so she set out with her new companion to hone her magical skills and, perhaps, attain her destiny.

Stats
Aasimar (Angel-Blooded) Oracle 1

HP: 10 / 10
Str: 8 (-1)
Dex: 12 (+1)
Con: 14 (+2)
Int: 14 (+2)
Wis: 12 (+1)
Cha: 18 (+4)

Senses: Darkvision 60ft

BAB: +0
CMB: -1
Init: +1

Attack Options:
Light Crossbow, +1 (1d8) (P)
Dagger, -1 (1d4-1) (P)

AC: 14 (Dex, studded leather)
TAC: 11
FFAC: 13
CMD: 11

Fortitude Save: +2
Reflex Save: +1
Will: +3
Initiative: +1

Light load: 26 lbs

Racial Abilities:
+2 racial bonus on Heal, Knowledge (planes) checks
Alter self 1/day (Angel-Blooded)

Traits:
Charming - You gain a +1 trait bonus when you use Bluff or Diplomacy on a character that is (or could be) sexually attracted to you, and a +1 trait bonus to the save DC of any language-dependent spell you cast on such characters or creatures.
Sacred Touch - As a standard action, you may automatically stabilize a dying creature merely by touching it.

Feats:

Adventuring Skills:
Bluff (Cha) - +8
Diplomacy (Cha) - +8
Heal (Wis) - +7
Knowledge [planes] (Int) - +8
Sense Motive (Wis) - +5
Spellcraft (Int) - +5

Background Skills:
Knowledge [history] (Int) - +6
Sleight of Hand (Dex) - +5

Oracle Magic:
Mystery - Intrigue (adds Bluff, Disguise, Sleight of Hand, and Stealth)
Oracle Curse - Tongues (Celestial)
Learns Cure spells
Assumed Form (Sp) - can change appearance at will, as disguise self

Spells:
0 - Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Embrace Destiny, Shield of Faith, Summon Monster I

Languages:
Common
Celestial
Draconic
Sylvan

Stuff: 13 GP
Entertainer's Outfit
Studded Leather armor
Dagger
Crossbow, light
30 bolts
Small Steel mirror
4 days rations
quality fortune-teller’s deck

kingmaster1

Chulanowa

Almost... there  :P Now to narrow down to which character is best!

TFcommando

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on December 06, 2017, 04:19:49 PM
503 of them mention boobs, in some manner....

I’m certainly glad to see so much love for gigantic breasts in a role playing context!  It’s something I’ve held back about expressing fully and I hope there are more games that run with it.  I’ll have to mention it in my solo thread when I work that up.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

kingmaster1

Quote from: TFcommando on December 06, 2017, 05:20:52 PM
I’m certainly glad to see so much love for gigantic breasts in a role playing context!  It’s something I’ve held back about expressing fully and I hope there are more games that run with it.  I’ll have to mention it in my solo thread when I work that up.

Huge boobs are always welcome in any and everything I am involved in as well XD

Marie Reynolds

Well I just lost my entire character I don't think ill be ready by the deadline. It did not save.

Chulanowa

And a sudden emergency has come up; I'm going to have to bow out. You guys have fun!

kingmaster1

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 06, 2017, 06:04:19 PM
And a sudden emergency has come up; I'm going to have to bow out. You guys have fun!

Oh gosh, I hope you're okay D:

Marie Reynolds

Hope everything is alright king.

Just found my sheet that I thought I lost.

Mister Ugly

I have to wonder why I bothered making a male heterosexual character?

MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

eBadger

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 06, 2017, 06:32:02 PM

MU

?   ...with this cast I would think that's in your favor.  I almost submitted a trans male version of my harpy just 'cause balance.  But decided I'd focus on the larger than life injunction instead and design for the non-orgy interludes. 

kingmaster1

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 06, 2017, 06:32:02 PM

MU

All the girls so far have been bi sexual, dude :-P

Marie Reynolds

I don't think ill have my  back story ready by  tonight before i go to sleep, So sadly i will have to withdraw.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: TFcommando on December 06, 2017, 05:20:52 PM

Breasts are a lovely thing to talk about!

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 06, 2017, 05:23:09 PM
Huge boobs are always welcome in any and everything I am involved in as well XD

*Takes Camilla's hands and puts them on Nisha's chest*

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 06, 2017, 07:30:06 PM
Breasts are a lovely thing to talk about!

*Takes Camilla's hands and puts them on Nisha's chest*

*Camilla grins and pushes her face between them*

Vergil Tanner

Yeah, MU, I would have thought that a crew of busty bisexuals with large breasts and tight clothing when you're the only male around for leagues would be the IDEAL position to be in :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 06, 2017, 07:54:23 PM
Yeah, MU, I would have thought that a crew of busty bisexuals with large breasts and tight clothing when you're the only male around for leagues would be the IDEAL position to be in :P

Most would not complain.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 06, 2017, 07:54:23 PM

I feel like he missed the whole talk about the squish hammock :-P

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 06, 2017, 07:33:14 PM
*Camilla grins and pushes her face between them*

The perks of bosom buddy-dom!

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 06, 2017, 07:59:34 PM
I feel like he missed the whole talk about the squish hammock :-P

The best location on the ship, bar none.

Vergil Tanner

OH BY THE WAY.

Something I forgot to mention, Robyn; if you want to go down the Power Attack Route, you could always A) Use a Bastard Sword (can be used one OR two handed) and take Power Attack and Furious Focus. Furious Focus lets you ignore the To Hit Penalty of your first Power Attack each turn. :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.