Civ II game played for TEN YEARS!

Started by Callie Del Noire, June 13, 2012, 11:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

I liked Alpha Centauri.  Seem to recall you could hold out pretty well in the end with a strong military too (lots of nukes, but anyway)... 

Elias, whatever do you play that on these days??  I read there was some emulator a few years back, but at the time I could never get it to actually load up on anything.

Elias

I actually own one of the original copies and move it from computer to computer it still works! And all those awesome cutscene? Now come out perfectly :P its awesome. Anyone else here love that stuff?

[chants] I dunno but I been told, Deirdres got a network node, likes to press the on off switch, dig that crazy Gaian Witch.

Spartans LINE UP! [/endchants]

Spartan training song
Datalinks

bwahahahaha damn I love that game >.> I want the expansion but its like $150 cause its so rare :(

Inkidu

Quote from: Elias on June 30, 2012, 08:47:21 AM
I actually own one of the original copies and move it from computer to computer it still works! And all those awesome cutscene? Now come out perfectly :P its awesome. Anyone else here love that stuff?

[chants] I dunno but I been told, Deirdres got a network node, likes to press the on off switch, dig that crazy Gaian Witch.

Spartans LINE UP! [/endchants]

Spartan training song
Datalinks

bwahahahaha damn I love that game >.> I want the expansion but its like $150 cause its so rare :(
No Steam of Good Old Games option?

Personally I'm waiting for the Alpha Centauri mod for CiV
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Callie Del Noire

Ah.. Alpha Centuri.. home of the planet buster. :D

Elias

I know after all the energy upgrades it blows up 5 bases in one shot puts holes in the planet... Man