Anime/game naughty or nice (M Seeking F)

Started by Tomoya, January 05, 2012, 08:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomoya

Hey there! I had a couple of ideas going and wondered if any females out there might be interested. If you are, please PM me! I'd like to RP with any of these characters.

Any of these can be naughty or nice. I prefer naughty, but I'm not opposed to regular ones. Just let me know which one you prefer!

Looking for RP's from these serieses:

Xenosaga:
-KOS-MOS has been assigned to the lab for further modifications and behavioral additions as well to help her comprehension of human behavior, including human romance and sexuality. Female players can play as KOS-MOS or someone else. KOS-MOS, now implanted with an emotion chip, must learn how to deal with these emotions... she first eyes the researcher that has been staring at her body, a hard on growing each time he sees her.

Suikoden V
-Lyon and Miakis are on the run as they guard the Prince from being caught. As they have traveled together, feelings start to grow between the prince and the other two bodyguards. What kind of situation will they be in? Tensions are high and feelings are about to burst as one or both of them come into the Prince's tent at night...

-Miakis has just joined with the Prince again. Unable to apologize properly, Miakis tells the prince how she really feels...

Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny:
-Lunamaria Hawke has been captured my members of the Alliance. How will she cope with interrogation? The lead interrogator has had his eyes on her for some time, playing with her body and mind... Will she escape or become someone's slave?

A Certain Magical Index
-Misaka Mikoto and Touma, now 18 and 19 are still in the city. one afternoon she comes over and tries to finally show Touma by force how she feels...

Code Geass
-In the middle of the night, Kallen catches Zero's door open. Curious, she walks in and sees his hands in his pants as he quietly moans her name... Will she finally show him just how loyal she is to the cause by joining him?

Naruto
-Open. Anything you can think of.

Fate/Stay Night
-A turn in the war has begun. Shirou now is charged with Rider as his new servant. But first, they must bond as she join him in bed, ready to receive his magic circuits... it will be practical, but also very sexual and fun...

Other: If there are any others you can think of with video games or anime, feel free to message me!

Lynnie

Anime huh? I loved Clannad so that could be fun but I also alot of animes so if you want to dicuss some animes and see if we can get a game going feel free to message me ;)

Tomoya

Sure thing! Let's message and figure something out ^^

Tomoya

Edit: Added some more categories. Eliminated particular names to be more inclusive

Tomoya