Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

MrDiamondBackJack

I am sitting in McDonalds.  Bring Me Higher Love is playing and I am grooving to it.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

freakula86

Azrael

die so fluid vorvolaka

Die So Fluid, the singer is called Grog, what more could you want?
Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

DiverseDesires

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

DiverseDesires

yasarra

Bloody Rose

Hunter

I'm listening to my Chakra music (sorry, no link).

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

DiverseDesires

Cyra

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

freakula86

I have been Listening to..This

SOULFLY - Prophecy

I really like Soulfly and Sepultura..