Game of Thrones: Ascension - Freeform, Sandbox GoT Group - Open to All

Started by GnothiSeauton, May 21, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

I'm starting to get more free time so I am going to try and read through the game information and join in on the game!

Does anybody have any initial recommendations for houses, bannermen or roles that have nobody occupying them yet which could use some love?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Tackyhillbilly

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on August 01, 2017, 07:41:05 PM
I might be interested in playing a Dondarrion.

I am curious how/what the relationship between House Dondarrion and House Swann will be once you get that CS going. Feel free to read Lord Swann's CS here to get an idea of the perspective of House Swann and your soon-to-be marcher lord neighbor.  :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Tackyhillbilly

Once I get the go ahead from our Lady GS, I'll plot some more. I need to talk to our mutual Lord Paramount, as his family is mixed up in Fiach's backstory. But I want to be sure that what I've done is alright, especially because Beric is a unique character in the show.

Oh, and for reference? Face claim is David Tennant.

Kokaine

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 01, 2017, 01:05:36 PM
I'm starting to get more free time so I am going to try and read through the game information and join in on the game!

Does anybody have any initial recommendations for houses, bannermen or roles that have nobody occupying them yet which could use some love?

Could play an Arryn if you like? Perhaps my Malyna's brother or uncle?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Aiden

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on August 02, 2017, 02:49:18 PM
Once I get the go ahead from our Lady GS, I'll plot some more. I need to talk to our mutual Lord Paramount, as his family is mixed up in Fiach's backstory. But I want to be sure that what I've done is alright, especially because Beric is a unique character in the show.

Oh, and for reference? Face claim is David Tennant.

Sure thing, hit me up.

I also made a recent post in response to the Swann's about Macgowan that may be relevant to some background for your character as well. I am glad more people are showing intrest in the Stormlands!

Post here

Black Howling

Still looking over everything, but I'm having trouble continuing to ignore this.

Aiden

Clio

I might consider joining this in the future, but I'm not sure yet.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

GnothiSeauton

Going to try to get to PM's and sheets tomorrow guys... Sorry for the wait. It's been crazy at work and I've been in veg mode lately when I get off work.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Crasey

I've had a character sitting here for days, intended as the Lady of Silverhill... Just trying to figure out how to work her into being really worth including. For a freefrom sandbox the current activity looks tightly-knit and directed, and I don't want to just show up and rudely expect to be swept into something. Hmm.

sweets

Quote from: Crasey on August 03, 2017, 01:24:12 AM
I've had a character sitting here for days, intended as the Lady of Silverhill... Just trying to figure out how to work her into being really worth including. For a freefrom sandbox the current activity looks tightly-knit and directed, and I don't want to just show up and rudely expect to be swept into something. Hmm.

What is really great about this story is while there is quite a bit happening there are different places it's going on. While there may be a lot of action in one location there are charectes at another just chilling. With such a group of characters that comes from all over its not unfathomable that your chatacter could know someone. Check out the character notebook for request from some of the players if you would like

Aiden

Too add on to what Sweets said, most of the Lord Paramounts need some banners.

Stormlands is looking pretty awesome, we currently have 2 (Swann and Dondarion)

Lannister - 0~1 (Silverhill?)

Starks - 1 (Forgot House Manderly)

Dorne - 1

Reach (formerly Tyrell, now Tarly) - 0

Tully - 0

Greyjoy - 0

Tackyhillbilly

Aiden

Amelita

If anyone is looking at the game and wants an in, I have a Martell and a Lannister who could both use allies, friends, enemies and rivals ^^

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

The Lovely Tsaritsa

This looks very fun, I PM. Some people and don't hear back though. I hope others enjoy though!

Aiden

I'm not sure who you PM, some people have dropped the game so you may have contacted one of them by accident.

Adrian Castle

Quote from: Amelita on August 04, 2017, 03:25:45 PM
If anyone is looking at the game and wants an in, I have a Martell and a Lannister who could both use allies, friends, enemies and rivals ^^

This looks interesting! And making a Martell character sounds fun indeed, if that's a possibility? Perhaps a Sand child?

Amelita

A Martell would be tricky with the family we've written up so far, but Sands are just bastards from Dorne, so go wild ;)
There are also a lot of notable houses in Dorne, if you are interested in someone sworn to House Martell.

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Adrian Castle

Ah yes, sorry, should've been clearer. I meant a Sand character with a bit of power (he inherited one of the other houses?) and maybe a frenemy type of thing going with the Martell house. That said, I should probably read up on what's going on in the game so that I can figure out what fits and what doesn't...

Amelita

Nostalgia

Quote from: Adrian Castle on August 05, 2017, 10:01:40 PM
Ah yes, sorry, should've been clearer. I meant a Sand character with a bit of power (he inherited one of the other houses?) and maybe a frenemy type of thing going with the Martell house. That said, I should probably read up on what's going on in the game so that I can figure out what fits and what doesn't...

You just described the Yronwoods, and I think there's one person in that house atm...

Maybe you guys should trade notes.

Aiden

The person playing an Yronwood has departed the game, leaving the house open.

The only active members for Dorne are (a Martel sister) and the heir to House Dayne

Amelita