The Sins of Our Fathers – Comic Book Crossover (Recruiting!)

Started by Life in Color, April 21, 2016, 06:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Life in Color

Norsegod1839

If you need a techie for Suicide Squad I can put together Countess Cold!

Also one character for each squad? Or just one character period?

Life in Color

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 10, 2018, 05:54:07 PM
Also one character for each squad? Or just one character period?

Just one until Ace and I are confident you're gonna be active enough to handle more characters.

:]

Norsegod1839

Life in Color

Catella

I am interested in playing on the X-Men Squad! Currently putting something together for a Polaris x Havok pairing. I hope that's alright.

;D

|| My O/O's | Currently: Closed for stories ||

Life in Color

Norsegod1839

Life in Color

Catella

Life in Color

Quote from: Catella on June 13, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
Sooooo.. It may not end up being Polaris x Havok but, we'll see!

;D

Well, if it's Summer-Grey related I'd shoot me a PM.

I've done some wacky things with that section of the family tree.

<3

Catella

Quote from: Life in Color on June 13, 2018, 03:29:19 PM
Well, if it's Summer-Grey related I'd shoot me a PM.

I've done some wacky things with that section of the family tree.

<3
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
It might actually be even more crazy with Polaris x Havok / Iceman or even Zaladane x Mystery Lover

>.>

Life in Color

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Catella

Norsegod1839

==Basics==

Name: Lenexa Snart
Nicknames: Countess of cold, Ice Queen, The Rogue
Aliases: Countess Cold
Sexual Preference: Lesbian
Relationship Status: Single
Kinks: Passionate sex, oral, is a bit of a dominant

==Relationships==

Family: Lisa Snart (mom)
Unknown Father (Over the years her mother has outright refused to speak of him)
Leonard Snart (Uncle)
The Rogues (adopted family she calls them all uncle and aunt respectively)
Players: N/A

==Description==

Height: 5'7
Weight: 150
Physical Description: Long legs, pale smooth skin, her hair is jet black and curly,  intense green eyes, she has a dancers build and works out frequently.
Personality Description: Snarky (see what I did there?) and a flirt. Lenexa Snart always has a line for everyone and everything she comes across. She isn't known for taking to many thing serious in her life. She is a diagnosed Kleptomaniac and has a very hard time (bordering on impossible) keeping her hands to herself. She has her vices but when you become a friend of hers she will back you through thick and thin.
Background/History:

Lenexa Snart just couldn't help but go bad.

How could she not be a villain? Born into the Rogues and the daughter of the infamous Golden Glider she was a born and bred criminal. Her childhood years were spent learning and training with the rogues. While she never knew her father it didn't matter. Uncle Cold was there for her along with her mother and everyone else that made up that wonderful misfit family over the years. She loves her childhood and talks passionately about it and her criminal upbringing. Once she was old enough to set out on her own she did so taking after her Uncle versus her mother. Her aptitude for mechanical systems that were "unconventional" and the many years she spent watching her Uncle break down and put together his cold gun allowed Lenexa to rebuild the gun and make her own improvements. She started her own criminal career dubbing herself the countess of cold and the new Ice Woman in town. That was six years ago and since she's gone against her own generation of super heroes and been arrested. At the time of her introduction she is on her fifth arrest.

You may ask why she took off of her Uncle and not her mothers? If asked she always gives the same answer.

She could never pull off that skirt.

Its meant more as a joke. In reality her and her mother do not have the best relationship. Her continued denial of telling Lenexa who her father is as well as her jealousy over Uncle Leonard. The Rogues were LITERALLY her surrogate parents and her mothers lack of respect for them as well as her own... issues led to a riff between them that affected Lenexa when she choose who to model for her own super villain career.

==The Special Stuff==

Roster Position: Suicide Squad
Powers: While powerless Lenexa is a prodigy when it comes to unconventional mechanical systems. She's a natural at tinkering and building specifically involving her cold gun and other extreme gadgetry.

The gun is capable of the following base abilities

A cold beam that freezes anything it hits instantly.
Creating a cold field where people and objects literally stop in their tracks.
Bathing opponent in a wide beam of ice designed to freeze the skin of the target so they stay conscious and do not go numb to the pain.
Creating a slippery field of ice.
Forming sharp stalagmites on the ground to impale his enemies.
An "ice grenade" which was stated to "turn this place into an iceberg". Used to freeze everything in a large radius.
Creating "mirages" out of extreme cold-like heat.

She's also modded the gun to do the following

Cold Field which quick cools the atmosphere to the point everything caught in it grinds to a halt

auto activation function which triggers her Cold Gun's freeze ray via vocalized password input.

Skills: Lenexa has the following skills

A decent enough skill of hand to hand fighting.

A depth of mechanical knowledge.

Master thief capable of breaking through and into most security systems and vaults.
Weaknesses:

Normal human with no special powers beside her intellect.

Her gun has a limited time before it needs to recharge if destroyed then that's it.
Extras: N/A
Costume Description:

Lenexa Snart wears a modified version of her Uncle's Parka outfit. She wears black high heeled boots, black armored leggings and a Kevlar weave under suit. Her Parka can be seen down below and is armored as well. Lines built into the suit regular heat so her gun never hurts her. Her Uncle signature glasses

==Related Goodies==
Face Claim: Unknown
Theme Song: N/A
Picture:

Re Z L

A&A

lights

Hey there everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention but I've posted in the X-Men game thread :)

I hope it makes sense and follows continuity.

Also yay Catella, we need more mutants.

Edit. Also can anyone tell me the current year in game? Am I right in getting 2027 from the timeline?

Ace Flyer

The Out of Character thread is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247969.0

And for the X-Men, the current year is 2028. The timeline is missing some information to avoid giving away some things the Unity Squad and Thunderbolts will be dealing with.

Life in Color

Norsegod1839

Life in Color

Norsegod1839