F seeking M for Erotic Romance (f/m or m/m or f/f)

Started by Gunnygirl, March 03, 2010, 01:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunnygirl

What I am looking for in a partner:
-Exchange forum private messages at first so we understand what I want before we get into RP.
-RP at night from 7 mountain time to midnight. Three to four times a week and every Friday.
-Someone who can post at least three lines!
-Someone who like to pick up and go with RP ideas and add to the over all theme.
-Long term.

What I am looking for in an RP:
-Romance
-Drama
-Suspense
-Free style with believability. (Its nice when the knight falls to his wounds, winning always is boring. No rolling of dice or preset rules.)

Rp Ideas:
I have ideas listed on my blog and wiki but these are what I am seeking right now:

Phoebe the Fledgling
"Its my second day as a vampire, I'm one of you...now what? Sending me where? My head feels so foggy. I don't feel so good...I'm hungry...I think..."
Phoebe has stepped into a whole new world, but something is wrong...its not just the change. She feels like shes being called away. those around her don't understand but it becomes clear that an elder vampire is suddenly aware of her and needs her for an unknown reason.
I play Phoebe, seeking elder vampire. Kinks wanted here beyond the love story: Blood play(Vampire) Body worship, Sub/dom (Not extreme, very low) Public, Stage showing, Threesomes or orgy (These are not mandatory!)
Young Furry love
Bryan isn't one for nightclubs but his friend dragged him to this place, quickly he found himself wrapped up in the arms of another, older, male. How was this going to work? He knew he was gay but he didn't tell a soul. This man was so mysterious he couldn't resist him...
"Bryan...I know you said you are couch surfing...so I want to make you a deal. Stay with me, in my apartment for free...but you have to give me the same we had last night every night."
I can play either Bryan or his new lover. Kinks wanted here beyond the love story: Anal, Oral, Knotting(These are not mandatory!)
The young padawan
These were dark days for the Jedi, the war against the Sith was taking it toil on the order and to keep up with the Sith they turned out inexperienced Jedi from the academy far to quickly. Solie was one of these, under a new masters lead she would be put to the test. She heard how hard he could be on his padawans, she just hoped she would see some action.
I will play the padawan: Kinks wanted here beyond the love story: Inexperienced partner, Virginity, Squirting, Oral(These are not mandatory!)
Purple Dragons
The war between the colors was long since gone and what was left of the race is now little more then targets for the humans. A prize trophy for any kingdom. Karma woke from a long sleep during this time and she needs guidance. She wanders the mountains in search for another of her kind, will she find what she is looking for?
Looking for a bit of anthro dragon love, larger then humans but not overly large, very new to this sort of RP so I am looking for a teacher as well as a partner. Kinks wanted here beyond love story: Inexperienced partner, laying of eggs, Oral
Brotherly love
Haz, is the youngest man in the platoon. The war against the mutant hordes called to him, he had to protect his home. The commander saw him as the perfect student and more...
I will play Haz, futuristic setting, action and gay romance Kinks: Anal virginity, kissing, slight domination

Please send me a Forum PM on letting me know what you liked, give me ideas of your characters and then we can further discuss them, PLEASE do not send me a vague "Hey liked your ad, want to RP?" I most likely will not respond. I have the right to be picky, its my RP too.

I do require anyone interested to read into my o/o's and my Wikki before they send me a forum IM.

I cant wait to hear from anyone! <3
-Gigi

Powerfull1

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.” - Genghis Khan

Gunnygirl

Gunnygirl

Reopened for inquiries.

I cant wait to hear from you!

ArtistVirgil

My PM was just sent to you. I hope to hear from you sometime soon ^_^.

Virgil
Virgil's Ons and Offs

Apologies and Absences

Those who dream by day are aware of many things that escape those who dream only by night.

EuroLover

Ons and Offs

Ideas

Very busy these days, so posting will be slow.

Gunnygirl

Lovitoz

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Gunnygirl

Gunnygirl