[NWoD] Day Z [Apocalyptic Zombie Game, EX]

Started by Acid Lips, September 28, 2012, 11:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

Monday, January 2 2012
6:05AM
Weather: Sunny

"Good Morning America, today we have a wonderful sunny morning in Boston. Temperature going up to seventy degrees so it would be a nice morning. The traffic this morning it's normal for this time of the day, better get up early if you want to get to work...." Monday morning, like any other day everything was going well. Adults prepared for work and teenagers and kids went to school, everything was like it was supposed to be. Everything was going right and well during the day, people went off to sleep at night with the news of a attack at the local hospital, a man bit a doctor and the doctor died. They are still trying to figure out the cause of his death since the bite wasn't strong enough to kill the doctor.

Day Z 001 (Tuesday, January 3 2012)
6:05 AM
Weather: Cloudy

The alarm goes off in some house, everything it's quiet. Kim open her eyes as her hands move to the alarm clock at the side of her bed and turns off the alarm. She stretched her back, her naked breasts pushing forward at the bed sheets. She sat on the bed and turns on the tv, there is nothing but static, "Mmm I think I need to call the cable company, will call them tomorrow". Smiling she stands up and walks to the kitchen, taking a small bag of coffee she set up the coffee machine to do it's job. The smell of fresh coffee fills her nose as she sings and prepare herself for a day of work. She walks back to her bed and reaches under her pillow to grab her gun, being with the police had it's perks and this was one of them. She hummed out loud as she begin to dismantle her gun, the sound of the metal moving around the bed could be heard.

After cleaning the gun she moves to take the coffee and drink it, she saviors the taste as if it was the most delicious liquid she ever tasted. Her feet drag to the shower as she turns on the shower and then turns on the radio, the music of 'Evanescence Lithium" was heard all over the small house. She danced and moved while bathing at the music. The sound of something crashing could be heard from outside, instantly she was on high alert. Jumping out of the shower she quickly goes to her room, water still dripping from her naked body.  She walks slowly to where the sound was and notices two man on the living room, however they weren't moving "STOP, I have a weapon, put your hands up and lay down on the floor!". Still both bodies didn't move.

She slowly approaches the man that was near her. Kim's eyes went wide open as she saw his face. The jaw was out of place and hanging by one side, blood all over the floor and his body was filled with pure pus. His eyes were dark and hollow, there was nothing inside of them "Hey buddy, are you alright? you need some help?". His eyes shot wide open and it appeared as if he was looking straight into her soul. His arms rose and he slowly began to go to her the sound of moans and groans coming from what used to be his mouth. Fear shot through her body for the first time since she joined the force, she never seen something like it. The second man started walking, when she peaked at him she wanted to throw up.

His eyes were not there, it was two empty holes. He had bites all over his neck, a large chunk of his skin was just hanging by his neck. The sound of the skin falling to the ground was the last thing she needed. She backed away swallowing her own vomit, she didn't have a idea what was going on but she wasn't going to find out. She backs away to his room and locks the door as quickly as she could. The sound of banging against the door was heard from the other side. She rushed to her closet and opened it, putting on the first thing she found. After dressing up with a pair of short pants and a black shirt she searched for some more ammo and placed them on her belt before the sound of the door bursting open was heard right in front of her.

She rose the gun however the two men just stood there, the sound of flesh hitting the ground was heard as she saw his corpses dropped down like if his bones were a pile of bricks falling down. The thing wasn't dead, the combination of puss and body parts with blood began to pulsate. The sound of their bodies joining together made her pee on her pants, she rose the gun and fired at the pile of mutating flesh, however it seems to do nothing. She looked at the pile of blood and flesh start to build together and rise up forming what appeared to be a human body. However this human wasn't like nothing she had ever seen, he was a monster. He was tall enough to reach the ceiling and his arms looked more like they were made out of pure stone rather than flesh. She fired yet again with the small caliber gun, however it did nothing as the bullets were fused with his body. She dropped the weapon the the floor, the last thing she heard was the sound of his feet thumbing on the ground as he landed a punch on her face, his arm going through her face as her body dropped to the ground, blood all over the bed and floor.

OOC

I am giving you the opportunity to make heroes in a zombie apocalypse rp. This will be a system game with the NWoD book, MORTALS ONLY. I will be your Story teller for this adventure. You must know a couple of things first...

1- Your actions will affect the outcome of the game, if you do something and screw up there will be consequences. Be wary that not only your character will be affected but others can be affected too depending on the action taken.

2- Unlike Resident Evil, I will clearly try to make this interesting with new monsters and creatures for you to battle and survive against.

3- Don't think that you all will be kick ass people, if I see a pattern of something (like gun experts, soldiers and the like) I will restrict any further making of similar characters.

4- Try your best to be descriptive in this rp, well written posts can receive a bonus. (it can be rp wise or bonus points to spend on character sheet)

5-  Use the WoD book, no super human people. Normal character sheet creation rules.

6- If you don't know how to make a character? no problem! I can teach you everything you need to know.

7- This will take place in Boston Mass. However you can travel from that place to any place in the world!. What you do with your char it's what matters.

8- You can unite in groups or go your own way, remember what I told you. Every action will have a consequence to the other players if needed. ( If you run away from a monster inside a building instead of killing him, another player might have to fight it and maybe get killed)

9- This is a survival game, I will treat it as such. If your char dies you can make another one without any problem.

10- 35 Xp points at character creation (Seasoned character)

Name:
Personality:
What would you want to see happen to your char?:
Character Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiStart
Bio:

Day Z: Character
Day Z: OOC
Day Z: Nicholas Frantzen Side
Michelle Demitri's Side

Acid Lips

NPC's
(These Characters can be related to anybody. Pm me or simply say it in here if you want to be related to one of them)

ExisD Ally Character

Name: Kathleen Cooper
Personality: She is a tough woman, she can be your best friend or your worst enemy. She isn't afraid of telling the truth to somebody if that would get their attention. However when she is near Michelle  she can become very shy and quickly seek approval of her friend. While Michelle is with her she can do anything even if it's very dangerous. She seeks approval of her best friend being obviously in love with her.
Likes: Candies, Reading, working out, girls, hanging out with her Michelle.
Dislikes: Gross things, Snakes, Being restrained.
What would you want to see happen to your char?: Depends on ExisD actions
Character Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/20893?message=true
Bio:

ExisD

Name: Michelle Demitri
Personality: Michelle is someone who's life revolves around one thing, avoiding work and responsibility for as long as possible. She will put in a significant amount now if it means that she'll get more time to do nothing later. When she isn't working on something she alternates between consuming various forms of media and sleeping. She really likes sleeping and has often found herself nodding off when there isn't anything else to do. Outside of that she also tends to tinker with things and has a fondness for cars.
Dislikes: Meetings, guard duty,
What would you want to see happen to your char?: monster rape(preferably much larger than her, happy to accept flaws or similar if it winds up being too big), f/f situations, something happening to her that she wakes up to, pregnancy/oviposition. In the non-sexual category: being able to set up a trap field and then sitting back to watch it go off, some sort of car chase.
Character Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/20891
Bio: In school Michelle was the type of student everyone hated. She was brilliant, this much was obvious. However, she was also incredibly lazy. She would sleep through or read a book during classes and still manage to destroy the curve on any text. Her lack of discipline also disappointed all of her teachers and her parents. She didn't even go to many parties since she favored staying at home online over sitting around waiting for someone to do something. As for romance, between constant lateness and not initiating anything that didn't relate to her interests her few relationships ended quickly.

After graduating she tried to work in several places, but never managed to progress. Eventually she spoke with an army recruiter and after hearing about the free room/board she went for it. She had something to focus on and work towards so she passed all of her exams with flying colors and quickly became a mechanic. She again rose through the initial ranks quickly due to being both good at her job and being interested in the machines. Though her progress stalled out as soon as she neared a position that required delegation. A good leader Michelle very much wasn't. She did her work quickly and would make herself scarce, stowing out in the oddest places to avoid getting anything more while her superiors expected her task to take a while and didn't check in on her as a result.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

TheHangedOne

This looks like fun. Your zombie games typically are, Acid. You can expect to see me with a sheet later today/tomorrow.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Muse

Work in progress, here, does the concept look okay?

Name:  Alonsa Guzman

Personality:  A friendly, hyper tomboy, Al has something to say about most things.   Sometimes it’s useful.  She gets along with guys—especially gamers of all sorts—better than most girls.  Sometimes the only reason you can tell she’s a girl is she has big boobs and has her shirt tied up just under them—especially in the summer.  On the rare occasions when she bothers with makeup and feminine clothes her friends don’t tend to recognize her, and do double or triple takes when they do.  She has a boundless supply of energy.  She can go to school, then to an RPG, do her homework, and spar with wooden swords all in one day and go to bed with a smile on her face. 

Likes:  Anime, Biology, Gaming, Gilbert and Sulivan, Society for Creative Anachronism. 
She’s confused about sex and love.  Her cousin Alphonso—Fonzie to his friends—runs around with his heart on his sleeve, allowing himself to be used by manipulative women, pining for them when they break his heart, and calling it love.  She doesn’t want to be like either him or the girls he dates.  Her friends, on the other hand, don’t treat her like a girl, and she’d sooner sleep with a brother than one of them.  Then again, she wouldn’t want them too…  Would she? 
Girls are hot in the abstract, but she has yet to get to know one she’d let herself get that close too. 

Dislikes:

What would you want to see happen to your char?: 
Fight epic battles against the zombies and win.  As in, tell a story where a zombie apocalypse is not the end of human life on this planet because of people who stopped it. 
Find a combat quality sword somewhere—not just a Pakistani steel model that breaks after a few hits.  I could just start with one, but it would be cool to break into a museum or something. 
   Have a desperate, passionate relationship with a strong girl or creative guy—or both. 
   Be ravished by a domineering survivor or three.  (Monster’s are normally free to have their way with my girl characters, but rot is kind of an off…  A writer like Acid could make it good if she really wanted too.) 

Character Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiStart
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

TheHangedOne

So, as per my usual, I honestly haven't a clue if I did the points right. WoD's point system has always left me baffled.

Name: Samuel Carter
Personality: Aloof, calm, some times comes off as standoffish or superior (though he does not always view himself in such a way).
Likes: Sexually aggressive women, intelligent people, chocolate.
Dislikes: Seeing people injured, people that do stupid things.
What would you want to see happen to your char?: I don't know.
Character Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/20899
Bio: Born the son of a police detective and a private health aide, their were many people who thought that Samuel would eventually follow in his father's footsteps. Cue the shock and awe when he decided he wanted to be a doctor.

Partly he did it out of a sense of rebellion. He was sort of tired of everybody acting like he had one choice, and wanted to screw with 'em a bit, to make them reassess what they've been doing. But, he also has a genuine caring streak, and a desire to see people get better.

Some, however, might describe him as a radical.  He believes in "dying with the dignity", the idea that people with terminal sicknesses should be able to ask for, and receive, 'assisted suicide'. A thought that has done little to earn him friends at the Boston University Medical Campus.

When the... things started showing up, he honestly hadn't a clue what to do about it all. He's seen the movies, played the games, talked about it with  other students.  From his perspective, though, it's well within the rights of the living, normal humans to kill anything that threatens them. After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as they say.
Check out my poet tree!

Anon315

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 29, 2012, 09:01:27 AM
So, as per my usual, I honestly haven't a clue if I did the points right. WoD's point system has always left me baffled.

You have at my current reading of your sheet, the following above character creation, on which I believe you spent your 35 xp points: One mental attribute to 3: 15 xp, One mental skill to 1: 3 xp, for 18 spent and 17 available.

Also, you seem to only have 4 points spent in merits when you get 7.

*working on own character*

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Anon315 on September 29, 2012, 10:10:49 AM
You have at my current reading of your sheet, the following above character creation, on which I believe you spent your 35 xp points: One mental attribute to 3: 15 xp, One mental skill to 1: 3 xp, for 18 spent and 17 available.

Also, you seem to only have 4 points spent in merits when you get 7.

*working on own character*
Thanks. tweaked the sheet. Think I've got it right now.
Check out my poet tree!

Anon315

Name: Nicholas Frantzen
Personality: Nick is what might commonly be termed paranoid. These days he's just one of the people that saw it coming. He's nervous and it hasn't gotten any better since the incident. These days he's a mistrusting cynical man with a shoot first, second, third, and then question the survivors attitude. This isn't to say he's violent, he just believes that anyone who can't respond verbally to inquiries in this crisis situation is an enemy and he can't afford them. Nick desires companionship, but fears it at the same time. What assurances are there that others aren't infected?

Likes: Finding decent food, Sleeping through the night, Secure facilities
Dislikes: Trouble, Perceived Authority, Running out of ammo

What would you want to see happen to your char?: Form a ragtag group of survivors, go from there. Not die horribly.

Character Sheet: Character Sheet

Bio: Nick was a guy who had an idea, one of those ideas that you see come along every so often and afterwards wonder "Why didn't I think of that?" The next Snuggie or Pillow Pet, something the masses were just assured they needed and everyone flocked out to get. At least everyone 65 and over with either disposable income or grand kids with birthdays, that is. Then, he came up with another. Before he knew it, he was a millionaire, the talk of the marketing world and there were imitators of every shape and size. He saw his ideas perverted by others, and then used as tools for profit when he just wanted them as utility devices for making the world easier for someone. So when the companies started hounding him for the next "big idea", he told them to think it up themselves. He built a home in Brookline, which looked to all intents and purposes to be a standard home but which had lockdown protocols greater than any but the strictest facilities. That would only help, however, if he was at home when the situation occurred. He wasn't. He had just gotten back into town on a flight from Europe when he found out about the situation, and has yet to get back home to retrieve his stash. If he can get there, though, he has enough food and water stockpiled to live for months if not longer. He could even bring in additional people and keep them safe until he presumes the virus or whatever ceased killing people, or more appropriately ceased bringing them back. It's not even all that far to get home, but even a matter of a few miles in the end of the world is a matter of some difficulty.

In matters of physical appearance, Nick is of Mediterranean descent, having the features generally denoted to those of such ancestry. He is a physical specimen for one in his position, an entire subterranean floor of his home being dedicated to the upkeep of health. This isn't to say he is attractive though, he's a far cry from a model, and on a street is just as easily overlooked as not. He is however a competitor in races, both short term and long-run, and of his few excursions outside are included a number of city marathons, that having been one of the reasons he settled near Boston. He keeps his hair trimmed with a razor set he has at his home, not trusting others with sharp instruments near his face and neck. His manner of clothing is largely utilitarian, with a full arsenal at his home just waiting for him to pick it up.

Acid Lips

ok people, before I accept any of them please add to your character sheet how you spent the xp. I want every detail if I am going to check on character sheets for every point.

Anon315

Quote from: Acid Lips on September 29, 2012, 02:41:07 PM
ok people, before I accept any of them please add to your character sheet how you spent the xp. I want every detail if I am going to check on character sheets for every point.

Done.

Acid Lips

SGTDan

“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

Acid Lips

So far we have only one military character. We could use another one

Acid Lips

Inari

Could you write a list out of what there are and the amount you are allowing of each pretty please? :o

Inari

Midori
Name: Midori Fuma
Personality:
Likes: Swimming, fashion, singing, horse riding and painting. 
Dislikes: Sight of blood and rude people.
What would you want to see happen to your char?: Character evolution. I am not saying I want her to be useless at first, but I want her self-defence low and someone to teach her along the way. So she becomes stronger not just in defence but also as a person.  Maybe get involved in a story twist or two?
Character Sheet:
Bio:

Will work on it some more in a bit. Hope this is ok? ^^

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Acid Lips on September 29, 2012, 02:41:07 PM
Edited mine.

And yup, I made my character out to be the medic.
Check out my poet tree!

Acid Lips

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 29, 2012, 09:01:27 AM

Name: Samuel Carter
Personality: Aloof, calm, some times comes off as standoffish or superior (though he does not always view himself in such a way).
Likes: Sexually aggressive women, intelligent people, chocolate.
Dislikes: Seeing people injured, people that do stupid things.
What would you want to see happen to your char?: I don't know.
Character Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/20899
Bio: Working on this. Will edit it in later.

Will only need background and you are accepted

Muse

Starcry, Alonsa might be described as a genre-savy nerd with melee skills.  I'll get on her soon.  *Sweat drop*  Sorry to be so late. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Acid Lips

ok I will make your thread soon but I need to talk to you before so we can set a couple of things straight with the story.