News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Songbird's Adult Roleplaying Ideas (F seeking M)

Started by Songbird, February 15, 2013, 11:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Songbird

Hi, everyone! I'm Songbird, and this is my Adult Roleplaying Ideas thread. Stay a while and browse through my naughty ideas. Hopefully you'll find something to your liking. ;)

First: If you are interested in any of these ideas, or have an idea which you think may interest me, please contact me by PM. Do not reply in this thread.

Note: I will not reply to introductory PMs that are less than three sentences long. "I like your ideas." is very flattering, but not very constructive if you are interested in writing with me. Please make an effort to be explicit. :-)

Second: Please read my O/O Thread. That way you'll have a better idea of what I like, dislike, and what I'm looking for.

Third: I prefer to read samples of a potential partner's writing to be sure that our styles are compatible before I commit myself to a new thread. Please understand that there are only so many hours in a day, and I can only commit myself to a limited number of threads.

Now, on to the ideas!:

(Note that the names, titles, and images used in these descriptions are not set in stone.)

Specific Ideas

Untitled (Inspire Me!)
This isn't so much an idea as a plea for inspiration. I am desperate to use the following couple in an RP (preferably in a fantasy setting), but as yet I have no solid plot or story in mind. If any of you do, I'd be so grateful if you'd share it with me!

(Note: The story and characters don't have to exactly match the profile details in the first pic, but I thought I'd include it for added inspiration.)

[? ? ?] (Fantasy Setting)

"Accidental Incest"
A young, newly-wedded couple is blissfully happy together, loving each other deeply and making love long into the night. While it has always been observed by others that the couple look remarkably similar, they themselves never think anything of it… until they accidentally discover that they share the same father. While other couples would be horrified and quietly divorce, this particular husband and wife love each other too much to part even after so disturbing a revelation. In fact, after the initial shock has worn off, the knowledge of their secret familial relationship seems to add a forbidden spice to their love life, husband and wife even more addicted to the now incestuous pleasures they indulge in as often as possible. So long as they can keep their blood relationship a secret, the brother and sister continue to live as husband and wife, but for how long can such knowledge remain a hidden, and what will they do if they must choose between parting forever, or living in sin and disgrace?

(Note: This could also work for other incestuous pairings, such as Father/daughter, or Uncle/niece.)
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Brother/sister, Husband/wife, Accidental Incest, Consensual, Romance, Gradually More Kinky, Light Bondage, Secret] (Any Setting)

"The Age of Incest"
After the last war between the gods, a very unexpected outcome led to the very nature of the world changing. Of the few gods who survived the calamity, the strongest was Yegog, the god of incest. How such an obscure deity survived when so many others fell is a mystery, but Yegog wasted no time in reshaping the world to his liking.

Suddenly, incestuous sex became incredibly pleasurable, far more so than sex with a non-family member, and it was much harder to achieve orgasm with one who wasn’t a blood relative. Children born to incestuous couples were healthy and thrived, while children born to non-incestuous couples were born sickly, deformed, or did not long survive. Nation after nation were forced to legalize incest simply to keep the birthrate up, and the worship of Yegog spread like wildfire, making the dark god still stronger.

While some nations reject both incest and Yegog, and thus continue to decline, in most it is now normal – if not mandatory – for people to take close relatives as their sexual partners and spouses. As incestuous sex has become even more pleasurable, very few mind the change, happily worshiping Yegog and moaning his praises. Still, others seek to find a way to return the world to its former state, even if doing so risks the very foundations of life crumbling to dust.

(There are a lot of different stories we could tell in this setting, and I’d love to hear what incestuous stories you’d like to play out here. A few sample ideas of my own are:

1. A king, no longer able to even orgasm with his queen, must turn to their daughter the princess for both satisfaction and a healthy male heir.

2. A man must bed his daughter/sister/niece because she and her husband are unable to have children.

3. A noble family who has worshiped Yegog long before the current age, and has practiced incest for just as long, now thrives, rewarded by their dark god for their loyalty.

4. A blacksmith takes his daughter as his lover, the two openly flaunting their relationship.

5. A wizard seeks to understand the new nature of the world, taking his daughter/sister/niece as his lover in order to experiment.

6. A priest of Yegog leads an orgiastic worship service by taking his daughter/sister/niece upon the altar.

What are some of your own ideas? Please let me know!)

*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father/daughter AND/OR Older Brother/younger sister AND/OR Uncle/niece, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, The God of Incest Changes the World, Incest the New Normal] (Fantasy Setting)

"An Adventurer and His Love: The Defense of Derryford"
A seasoned adventurer, returning from another successful campaign, passes through the trading town of Derryford, a popular stop for those of his profession. With plenty of gold in his pockets, he books a room at the Green Griffon Tavern, not only because the food and accommodations are excellent and the atmosphere jovial, but because the girl he secretly loves works as a tavern maid there. Beautiful, kind, innocent, cheerful, and with a lusciously busty and curvaceous body, the young elven maid is always delighted when he returns, remembering his favorite drink and listening with rapt attention to all his stories of his adventures. He has even given her a few small trinkets from time to time, gifts which she dearly cherishes. For, though she is much too shy to say so, she has long returned the adventurer’s unconfessed love.

However, this visit will not be as happy and uneventful as all the others. After helping the gruff tavern owner toss out some trouble-making marauders, the adventurer must set out that night in pursuit of those very same men, the ruffians having kidnapped his love the moment she stepped outside. Planning to sell the busty elven wench in the next slaving town, the marauders don’t get very far before they are cut down by a lover’s protective fury, the adventurer successfully rescuing his beloved and returning her to the warmth and safety of the tavern. Confessing their feelings for each other, the adventurer and his "angel" at last consummate their love, spending the first of many blissful nights in each other's arms.

Triumphant and in love, the adventurer extends his stay in Derryford indefinitely, even considering settling down with his elven sweetheart. Unbeknownst to him, the town is about to be rocked by a series of mysterious attacks and disasters, and his experience and skill will be vital in protecting not only Derryford, but his beloved as well.

*CRAVING*
[? Man/elf girl, Adventurer/tavern maid, Consensual, Romance, Adventure, Kidnap and Rescue, Fighting, Protectiveness, Defending a Town] (Fantasy Setting {Trading Village})

"The Alliance of Dark Elves and Men"
For more than a century the brutal war between the Humans and the Light Elves has raged, the Elves claiming more and more of the younger race’s land, slaughtering or enslaving all those who dare oppose them. At last, unwilling to retreat further, the King of the Humans forms an alliance with an unlikely ally: the Dark Elves, also called the Eol. Shunned by their fair-skinned cousins, the Dark Elves have formed a subterranean kingdom of their own, specializing in crafting the gems and metals they mine into magic items, weapons, and armor of superb quality, which they trade to the surface world for that which their sun-bereft home cannot provide. In exchange for providing the Humans with magical armor and weapons, the Dark Elves will receive a parcel of land, so that they may rebuild their long lost capital city, destroyed during their war with the Light Elves which drove them underground so long ago. It is every Dark Elf’s dream to once more dwell in “the Kingdom of the Sun”.

As a further gesture of good will between the two races, and to solidify their alliance in blood, it is agreed that the Crown Prince of the Humans will marry the Princess of the Dark Elves, the two of them to live within the Humans’ capital city until the Dark Elves’ surface kingdom can be rebuilt. While many rejoice at this prospect of aid and friendship, others are deeply prejudiced against the Dark Elves, unable to believe that they could be any more a true friend to Humans than the Light Elves have been. The Crown Prince too is unhappy with his role in the cementing of the alliance, the thought of marrying an Elf – much less a Dark Elf – making him feel as though he will be sleeping with the enemy, as he also is inclined to believe that all Elves are wicked and treacherous.

The date of the royal wedding approaches, and the Dark Elven Princess arrives with much celebration and fanfare. The Prince has never been more depressed, but when at last he meets his betrothed, the rest of the world seems to melt away, his heart struck as he beholds a beauty unlike anything he has ever seen before. The Princess is indeed the epitome of Dark Elven loveliness, her cocoa-colored skin, amber-colored eyes, ivory-white hair, and her curvaceous, scantily-clad body all serving to make the Prince fall desperately in love and in lust with his exotic bride-to-be. The Princess is equally taken with her tall, strong, handsome husband-to-be, their attraction to each other obvious to all those around them.

Spending the rest of the day getting to know each other, the Prince soon finds reason to be attracted to the Princess’ inner self as well as her outer self, as she is meek, eager to please, kind, and thrilled with every new discovery she makes about the surface world, especially the palace gardens, and the beauty of sunsets. She finds him to be far kinder than she could ever have hoped, his warm smile and open laugh making her even more eager to be clasped in his embrace. The marriage takes place the next morning, the sun shining over the happy couple as they recite their vows. Both kingdoms rejoice at this union of Human and Dark Elf, the wedding followed by much feasting, dancing, and celebration.

When they are at last alone, both happy yet nervous, the Princess performs a traditional Dark Elven “love dance” for her new husband, blessing their union and making them both unbearably aroused. The consummation of their marriage is as glorious as it is passionate, neither of them seeming able to get enough of the other, the newlyweds making hot, passionate love late into the night, and also the next morning. The world looks bright and blissful for the Prince and his bride, their love for each other growing stronger with each day, he lovingly guiding her through her new life in the sun.

But there are troubling times ahead. Armed and armored with Dark Elf-forged weapons and armor, the Humans begin to push the Light Elves back, catching the conceited and complacent enemy unawares. With Dark Elven craftsmanship being superior to even their own, the Light Elves look for a way to somehow shatter the Dark Elves’ alliance with the Humans, goading the more paranoid and xenophobic among each group in order to create civil unrest and rebellion. The Prince must shield his love from the racist jeers she is sometimes subjected to, any threat of violence against her rousing him to a protective fury. As chaos threatens to tear their kingdoms apart, the Prince and Princess must cling to each other ever more tightly, unwilling that the alliance of Dark Elves and Men should fall.

The Dark Elf Princess

The Love Dance

[Human Prince/dark elf princess, Husband/wife, Mild Dom/sub, Consensual, Marriage to Seal Alliance, Love at First Sight, Romance, Honeymoon, Clash of Cultures, Warfare, Racism] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Archmage's Daughter"
A mighty and venerable Archmage, advisor to the king and benefactor of the Institute of Arcane Knowledge, is famed far and wide for his unmatched mastery of all things magical, scholars and fellow mages visiting him in his tower to seek his counsel and learn from his experience. Rumored to be well over a century old, the Archmage nevertheless appears to be in his prime, his powerful connection to the Weave having long preserved him from age and decay. His tower home is a wonder to behold, equipped with all manner of arcane devices and wards, and far larger inside than its outside measurements should allow. Here he dwells alone with a maiden of extraordinary beauty: His daughter, but also much, much more.

Having lived in the tower for all of her short life, carefully guarded from the outside world by her protective father, the Archmage’s daughter is the only other person in the world to know of most of its secrets. Possessing no magical ability herself, she busies herself with keeping their home clean and comfortable, and devotedly tending to her father’s needs. Including his sexual needs.

Loving and idolizing her father as she does, the girl eagerly and enthusiastically obeys his every sexual whim, the Archmage’s libido just as tremendous as his knowledge of the arcane. Unashamed of their incestuous bond, the father and daughter nevertheless hide this facet of their relationship from the outside world, visitors marveling at the girl’s beauty and filial devotion, but never suspecting that she and the venerable Archmage are lovers.
While the girl knows many of her father’s secrets, there are many more she remains wholly ignorant of, the greatest of which is this: the Archmage is not only her father, but her grandfather and great-grandfather as well.

What are the circumstances behind her multi-generational incestuous birth? What became of her mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother? Did the Archmage breed her into being for a specific purpose, such as creating the perfect love slave, or for some other reason entirely? If for another reason, has he succeeded? How will she react when she learns the truth, and will they be able to continue to keep that truth hidden from all other eyes?

(Alternate Scenario: The girl doesn't know that she's the Archmage's daughter, believing she's simply his servant and lover, and possibly his ward.)

The Archmage's Daughter
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father (who is also her Grandfather and Great-Grandfather)/daughter, Dom/sub, Age Difference, Consensual, Non-Aging Magic, Secret, Light Bondage] (High Fantasy Setting)

"The Baron's Bride"
After her father's death, a young girl is taken in by a wealthy Baron and made his ward. As she stands to inherit a substantial fortune when she marries, the Baron raises her with the intent of marrying her to his son, a boy of about the same age. However, as the girl develops into the lovely, curvaceous ripeness of young womanhood, the Baron – a lustful man and a widower of many years – begins to lust after the beautiful young heiress himself. But how to convince her to accept him?

The Baron is manly, but not handsome, old enough to be the girl’s father, and what is more she dislikes him, attempting to avoid him as much as is possible. She has perhaps noticed the way his ardent eyes follow her, like a beast watching his prey. How then is he to convince her to accept him and not his handsome young son for a husband? The answer is surprisingly simple: a love potion. Using his skills as an alchemist – a talent he exercises only in secret – the Baron brews a potent elixir guaranteed to make any woman who drinks it fall desperately in love with him.

Sending his son away on a journey – supposedly to broaden his experience – the Baron wastes no time in putting his plan into action, slipping the potion into his ward’s glass while they are at dinner. After unknowing imbibing the elixir, a sudden change comes over the young girl’s heart, mind, and body, as if a veil had just then fallen from her eyes. All at once she sees her guardian for what he truly is: the most masculine, most compelling, most desirable man in the world. How could she ever have disliked him, when she would now gladly fall upon her knees and worship this man, this demigod? What woman would not long to be captured in those strong arms, to kiss those lips, to call him husband?

Noting with wicked pleasure that his potion has worked, the Baron offers marriage to his besotted young ward, an offer she joyfully accepts. They are married as soon as the preparations can be made, the Baron’s son not informed of the event until days after it has been consummated. A virile man, the Baron spends every possible moment slaking his rampant lust upon his willing young bride’s luscious body, the girl experiencing passions and pleasures unlike anything she ever thought possible. Indeed, the desire between them burns so intensely that the newlyweds cannot go whole day without making love, she often remaining in her nightdress while at home, knowing her beloved husband will soon come to instruct her in the ways of physical love. The Baron showers his new Baroness with jewels – many of them having once belonged to his first wife – taking a particular pleasure in declaring to the world that such a succulent young girl belongs to him and him alone.

All wonder at such an odd match, and how it could have been made so suddenly, but none so much as the Baron’s own son. Having fallen in love with the girl, and having no inkling that his father desired her for himself, the young man is shocked and infuriated to learn of their sudden marriage, particularly after it had taken place. Returning home, he rails at the Baron, who informs his son in no uncertain terms that the boy must simply accept this turn of events, and respect the girl’s new position as his father’s wife. Seeking an explanation from the young bride herself, the girl simply and fervently declares her genuine love and adoration for her husband, refusing his son’s suggestion of seeking an annulment or acknowledging his feelings for her. She will neither leave nor betray the one and only man she has and could ever love.

From that moment on the Baron and his son are at odds, the elder showing off his new bride and indulging in her curvaceous young body, and the younger seeking to discover the true cause of their unexpected union, unable to believe that his father's ward would marry him of her own free will.

[Age Difference, Baron/ward, "Ugly" Older Man/beautiful young girl, Husband/wife, Love Potion, Consensual, Father-Son Rivalry] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting {Perhaps something Renaissance-y?})

"The Beggar Maid"
A wealthy yet reclusive man has lived largely alone for many years, until he receives a surprise visitor on a frigid winter’s night, in the middle of a sleet storm. A young woman, soaked to the skin and shivering violently, knocks upon his door and begs for shelter, promising to leave the next day if he does her this kindness. Though he is usually unmoved by the pleas of beggars, the beauty of the girl’s face – which somehow looks very familiar to him – makes him give way, he allowing her inside to warm herself by the fire. Shivering so much that she cannot even remove her wet clothes, the man assists her, the sight of her lusciously curvaceous body making him even more determined to warm her… in his bed.

Used to getting what he wants, the man is prepared to use force if necessary, but to his surprise the girl does not resist, apparently viewing it as a fair exchange for his allowing her to spend the night in his home. Taking her to his bed, the man experiences the best sex he has ever had, the girl too seeming to discover new heights of rapture in his arms. Such is their mutual pleasure that the next day he offers to let her stay as his personal maid, he giving her a home in exchange for her continued sexual favors.

The girl gladly accepts, taking her place as his live-in maid and lover, obeying his every command with an ever-growing devotion as they enjoy day after day and night after night of mutual sexual bliss. The man finds his normally cold heart melting when it comes to his beautiful maid, he often surprised by her little acts of kindness, and her apparently high level of learning. He had assumed she was a homeless peasant, but something about her seems positively noble, and he can’t dismiss the feeling that he’s seen her before.

What he does not yet realize is that his maid is actually a runaway duchess, the daughter of an archduke who had disappeared into the night in order to escape her life of stifling privilege, an unwanted arranged marriage, and the unwholesome attentions of her own father. Her family and their retainers have been hunting high and low for the missing duchess, and it is only a matter of time before someone recognizes the maid for who she truly is. Will her family succeed in tearing her away from the new happiness she has found with her Master, or will he fight for his beloved with tooth and claw, drawing her back into his warm, loving embrace?

(Note: It would also be interesting if the man recognized the runaway duchess early on, or even at the beginning, but doesn't reveal to her that he knows who she really is, perhaps even taking steps to limit her contact with the outside world so she won't be spotted, and thus taken from him. Or, if we choose to make this a fantasy-themed story, perhaps the girl is a different species than her Master, such as an Elf, Tiefling, Aasimar, Catgirl, etc.)

[Wealthy Man/apparent beggar girl, Master/maid, Dom/sub, Consensual, Sex in Exchange for a Home, Romance, Secret (Runaway Noble), Threat of Discovery, Cold Weather] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"The Bloody Betrothal"
A young woman has been unofficially betrothed to the crown prince for two years, but her family – distrusting the seemingly civil and genteel character of the prince – has delayed the official announcement on account of her young age. As the prince has always been gentlemanly and kind – if somewhat commanding – towards her, the girl is fully willing to marry him, believing herself to be in love. Finally, when her family can stall no longer, the prince throws a ball to announce and celebrate their engagement, even sending the girl a dress for her to wear. Though the prince takes a few liberties while they dance, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear before all, the ball is everything the girl could have wished. It's like the scene in a fairytale, but soon becomes a bloody nightmare.

At the prince’s signal, hidden soldiers rush into the room and proceed to slaughter every member of the girl’s family, from her parents to her most distant cousins. Though the prince shields her eyes and whispers soothingly in her ear, the girl can hear the screams and smell the blood of her dead and dying kin, struggling desperately in the prince’s arms and pleading for their lives. However, it is all over within minutes, and the girl finds herself utterly alone in the world, her every familial bond shattered. The prince’s motives for this massacre are manifold. The girl will now inherit all of her family’s property, the prince has revenged himself upon them for interfering with their betrothal, and – most importantly – she now has no one in the world to rely on but himself.

With no one to stop him, the prince imprisons the girl in a small, palatial house within the castle gardens, her every attempt at escape thwarted by himself or his servants. He continues to treat her kindly, so long as she is obedient, but controls nearly every aspect of her life, and works upon her mind with the goal of making her forget the past and become utterly devoted and dependent upon him. He rarely punishes her directly for any act of rebellion, instead threatening others in order to manipulate her kind heart. Should she refuse to eat, he remarks that he’ll torture the cook for making a meal so distasteful to her. Should she refuse to wear a certain dress, he murmurs that he’ll have the tailor’s fingers cut off one by one for making a garment she so dislikes. Thus, he is able to manipulate her into unwillingly obeying his every wish. However, should the girl prove to be harder to break and control than he expected, he is perfectly willing to brand her with his arms in order to enforce the idea that she belongs to him.

However much she struggles to resist, the girl indeed begins to find herself obeying and empathizing with her captor, almost happy to be with him and missing him when he is away. With no one to save her, and no one to stop him, it seems almost certain that his goal of making her both devoted and dependent upon him will be realized. And with the king’s continued ill-health – rumored to be caused by the prince himself – it seems that the girl will not have long to wait before she is crowned a queen instead of a princess.

(Note: This is a very complex, long-term story that I have been planning for some time, and I’d really like to write it with someone capable of understanding and adding to the plot without watering down the harsher elements, or making them too strong. It involves a large amount of violence, mental manipulation, mental and physical torture, possessiveness, jealously, Stockholm syndrome, and utter ruthlessness. If any of this makes you squeamish, this isn’t the story for you. Below are my ideas for the prince and two other (non-sexual) characters I would like to have  involved. Though you would play the prince, the others could be played by either of us.)

The Girl (Picture)

The Prince
Outwardly very gentlemanly and charming, if somewhat distant and cold to all but those close to him. Always very correct in his speech, habits, and dress. He is handsome, calculating, and utterly ruthless. Anyone who gets between him and what he wants is an enemy.

Since the moment he saw the girl, he was determined to have her for his wife. Though he may or may not actually love her, love isn’t as important to him as possessing her, dominating her, and making her wholly his. He feels no guilt whatsoever in killing her family, rather feeling pleasure at having punished them for their insolence. With the girl, he justifies his actions as “necessary for their happiness”. While not sadistic when it comes to her (he genuinely wants to spare her any "unnecessary" pain if possible), he does enjoy causing pain to those who thwart or displease him. He is very controlling in general, dictating what the girl is to wear each day, or how they are to spend their time together. He attempts to comfort and soothe her, encouraging her to forget everything except him.

Though he lusts after her, he doesn’t rape her right away, giving her a few days to grow "better accustomed" with her new life. He then begins by pleasuring her orally and fingering her (despite her protests) until he determines that she is ready for more. He is never rough with her, physically, sexually, or verbally unless his jealousy has been aroused. He is very jealous by nature, and any suspicion that she has been with a man untrusted by him causes his kind, gentlemanly exterior to crack and shatter. He is very mentally scarred from his childhood, and hates his father with a passion, keeping him alive to extend his agony and solidify his own power before finishing him off and claiming the throne. He loves his younger brother dearly and trusts him more than anyone else, but is not afraid of scolding him if he believes his behavior to be inappropriate.

Very, very rarely does he allow his vulnerable side to be seen, clinging to the girl and forcing her to swear that she’ll never leave him. It is usually when she is very ill that he behaves so, or if her life is at risk. If the girl ever was to permanently escape, it is highly likely that he’d lose his mind and tear the kingdom apart looking for her.

The Prince's Younger Twin Brother
Nearly identical in appearance to the prince, but far more casual in his behavior, dress, and speech, so much so that he is often scolded by his brother for it. He is utterly devoted to his brother after their traumatic childhood, but cares nothing for anyone else.

At his brother’s command, he organized the soldiers who slaughtered the girl’s family, enjoying and almost snickering at the carnage. He follows his brother’s orders to the letter, and often tortures his enemies himself while his brother watches. He views torture as a form of art, and has the peculiar habit of playing the violin after each “session”. He has no political ambitions for himself, instead pursuing anything that promises to be fun, and helping his brother achieve his goals.

Though he acknowledges that the girl is beautiful, and her property worth having, he believes that his brother could have done better, and isn’t afraid of telling her so when the prince is out of earshot. Even so, he ensures that she can never escape, knowing more than anyone else how it would affect his brother if she did.

He too hates their father the king, and has been feeding him low doses of poison for over a year to keep him alive but ill. He is not only willing, but eager, to kill on his brother’s orders. The only thing that can upset him is seeing his brother upset or injured. Should his brother die, he would likely lose his mind and go on a bloody rampage until put down.

The Gardener
A kind and mild-mannered young man who lives in the garden and tends to the flowers there. He never leaves the garden. He befriends the girl, and often acts as her servant, being one of the few men allowed in her company. Though kind and sympathetic to the girl’s plight, he can do nothing to help her, instead acting as something of a confidant and a shoulder to cry on.

However, his kind and sympathetic nature belies the fact that he is the prince’s spy and slave. After being tortured and having his mind broken by the twin princes, he now lives to obey them, relaying everything the girl has said and begging to be praised. This side is kept carefully hidden from the girl.

His kindness is not an act. He truly does feel sorry for the girl, but he is utterly unable to resist the princes’ commands, nor resist seeking their approval. He bears a noticeable physical likeness to his “Masters”.

Backstory
The twin princes are the children of the king and a common woman, who became his concubine. The king was already married to the queen, and they had already produced an heir one year older than the twins, but the twins and their mother were allowed to live in the palace in case the crown prince died and a “spare” was needed. However, the king showed absolutely no love to the concubine or his twin sons, preferring to act as though they didn’t exist. The queen, angry at their existence and fearing that her own son would be deposed, was especially cruel, trying time and time again to assassinate the twins in countless ways. When one of the twins was sick, no doctor was sent to aid them. Not even the palace’s servants would help them with anything, and the king was too wrapped up in conquest and his “real” family to care about his bastard offspring or their mother. The three of them had only each other to rely on, and somehow they survived.

However, the twins’ mother fell deeper and deeper into despair as the years passed. She loved her sons dearly, but the knowledge that none of them were loved by the king was too great for her to bear. One day, she asked her sons to help her hang a chandelier, as none of the servants would help her. She had run a rope through the hook in the ceiling and through another hook in the next room, but she needed her sons’ strength to lift it so she could attach the chandelier to the ceiling. Her sons eagerly agreed, and held on to the rope as she went into the other room, waiting for her signal. When she gave the word, the twin princes began to pull, feeling that the chandelier was indeed too heavy for their mother to have lifted. Lifting the object into the air as high as it would go, they asked their mother if it was high enough, but no reply came, no matter how often they called to her. Tying the rope to a ring in the wall, they entered the other room… and found their mother’s lifeless body hanging from the very rope they had been pulling. Unable to bear living anymore, she had deceived her own sons in order to escape her misery. The knowledge that they had killed their mother – however unintentionally – broke something inside the boys. They were now utterly alone in a palace full of enemies, and they had no one to help them but each other. The twins now felt a pain and a fury unlike anything else they had ever suffered, and they swore to revenge themselves upon all who had wronged them.

As they grew into men, the twins’ natural talents earned them greater respect among the nobles and servants of the palace. As all their father truly respected was power, they began to slowly rise in his favor. Once they felt that their place at court had been secured, the twins arranged a complex frame up by which the queen and her son were implicated in an assassination plot against the king. The king did not want to believe it, but the proof seemed irrefutable, and while the queen waited in prison to learn of her fate, the twins ensured her a very painful “suicide”. The crown prince was banished and struck from the line of succession, all his rights and titles being given to the eldest twin. Though he had never been unkind to them, the twins could never forgive their half-brother for being their father’s favorite. Unbeknownst to the king, they imprisoned him in the dungeon and tortured him day and night for months until his mind broke and he became little more than a slave to them. Knowing he was useful and now slavishly loyal, they allowed him to live, installing him as a palace gardener.

The eldest twin is now the crown prince, highly respected by the entire kingdom for his wise and judicious rule while the king is ill. Very few know how twisted he and his brother are behind their handsome smiles, or of what they are willing to do and have done to achieve their current status. Once he has solidified his power amongst the nobles, and his father has outlived his usefulness, the prince plans to murder him with his own hands, all the while whispering the dying man’s sins into his ear. He and his brother are determined to survive no matter what comes their way, and to swiftly punish all who try to stop them.

In their nightmares, and their rare fits of madness, they can still hear the sound of twisting rope.
[Prince/girl, Dom/sub, Non-Consensual, Possessiveness, Jealousy, Mental Manipulation, Stockholm Syndrome, Murder, Torture, Psychological Trauma] (Historical/Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"The Boss' Doll"
Welcome to Quartet City, also known as Gangland, where four rival crime families have ruled since time immemorial, the city divided roughly into four quarters between them. It is a city where the populace respects and fears those in “the family”, and rely upon the family who rules their particular sector both for their livelihood and protection, the police all but useless. The four families each strive to gain an advantage over their rivals, but for the most part their power remains fairly balanced. Or, at least, it had been.

The new boss of the Grimaldi family is a brash but brilliant man who has recently taken over after the death of his father, the former boss, and has already tilted the balance of power in his favor, having snatched up several key resources and industries the four families had formerly shared. Naturally, the other three families are very displeased about this, but “Don Grimaldi”’s power, wealth, and reputation for brutality has made them slow to seek redress. Instead, they seek to find any weakness they can exploit behind the scenes, but thus far they have found only one: the Boss’ Doll.

A young woman of positively mouthwatering beauty, Don Grimaldi’s mistress is the pampered, protected queen of his quarter of the city, the busty, curvaceous creature never even having to open a door for herself while she – and her four bodyguards – goes about the city, her jewels, furs, and expensive clothing displaying for all the value her lover places upon her. Indeed, one would need to be a madman or a fool to even lay a finger upon Don Grimaldi’s Doll, it being widely rumored that those who have tried have woken up in an alley with one or both hands amputated. Besides her voluptuous beauty, the young woman is clearly very good at keeping her lover satisfied, as he has not taken any other mistresses, much unlike his philandering father.

Indeed, though it might be difficult for those aware of Don Grimaldi’s fearsome reputation to believe it, he and his mistress are very much in love with one another, each willing to walk through fire for each other should the need arise. But there is an even greater secret which binds their bodies and hearts together, a scandalous secret which, if known, could threaten the family’s newly-gained edge over the others. The truth is that the Boss and his Doll are actually half brother and sister, she being the product of one of the old Boss’ numerous affairs. Both are aware of this, and it adds a certain sinful spice to their relationship, but they must be careful so that no one else will ever discover the incestuous bond between them.

The Boss' Doll

[Incest, Crime Boss/mistress, Half-Brother/half-sister, Consensual, Romance, Secret, Organized Crime, Rival Families, Struggle for Power, Revenge, Violence] (Modern, Pseudo-Modern, or Modern Fantasy Setting)

"The Captured Padawan"
During a particularly harrowing battle, a young female Padawan is separated from her Jedi Master and fellow apprentices, and taken prisoner by the Empire. Deprived of her light saber and other weapons, she is fitted with a collar which prevents her from accessing the force, rendering her entirely helpless. Then she learns what happens to young, attractive, female Jedi when they’re captured by the Empire, as she is stripped, injected with a potent aphrodisiac, and raped and gang-raped by a seemingly countless number of off-duty Storm Troopers. Though she knows she should be horrified and disgusted at having her body be used as the personal plaything of the enemy, thanks to the aphrodisiac the young Padawan thoroughly enjoys herself, eagerly cooperating and orgasming harder and more often than she ever thought possible.

After the Storm Troopers have finished having their way with her, the captured Padawan is either installed as one of the ship’s countless “comfort women” – a sex slave who must satisfy the desires of any man who approaches her - , or she is assigned to be the sole property of a Sith Admiral, one with a seemingly unquenchable appetite for sex and dominance. Kept on a steady regimen of aphrodisiacs, the Padawan can’t help but love being the sex slave of the enemy, seemingly unable to get enough imperial cock.

As for the ending…

Ending 1: The Padawan is eventually rescued by her Jedi Master, he thoroughly enjoying her newfound sluttiness.

Ending 2: The Padawan comes to love the Empire, even betraying her Jedi Master when given the opportunity to aid him or escape. As a reward for her loyalty, her Sith Master trains her in the way of the dark side, she remaining by his side as both sex slave and apprentice.

((Admittedly, I’m not a huge Star Wars fan, and I honestly know very little about its history and lore, extensive as it is. Thus, I’d prefer for my writing partner to have a better knowledge of it, so he can guide me if my ignorance leads me astray. At its heart, this is a sex slave story, so I don’t imagine we’ll be tackling any super obscure lore unless you want to go in that direction. Also, I would prefer for us to play original characters.))

The Padawan
*NEW*
[Multiple Storm Troopers/enslaved padawan AND Sith/enslaved padawan, Master(s)/slave, Dom/sub, Aphrodisiacs, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Rape/Gang-Rape, Sex Slave, "Comfort Woman", Sexual Addiction, Good and Bad Endings] (Star Wars Setting)

"Casual Incest"
Welcome to Hapsburg, a beautiful, scenic little town where nearly everyone is related by blood to everyone else, and incest is as common, natural, and healthy as greeting one’s neighbor or taking a walk through the park. Here, the schools put a special emphasis on sexual education, and the taking of aphrodisiac supplements is more common than taking vitamins. Girls are expected to satisfy their fathers’ sexual needs once they come of age, and they must ask him for permission to have sex with any other male relatives, which is usually freely given. Having sex with someone totally unrelated to one is considered absolutely taboo.

This story focuses on a particularly busty, curvy, and attractive young girl and the male relatives whom she so willingly and eagerly has sex with, from her father, brothers, uncles, cousins, and possibly even her grandfather. Whether happily satisfying her Daddy’s needs, engaging in “practice sex” with her brothers, going out on special dates with her uncles, or engaging in sex ed classes at school with her cousins, the girl thoroughly enjoys herself, her reputation for having both the best body and the best pussy in town making her exceedingly popular.

The Girl
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father/daughter, Older Brother/younger sister, Uncle/niece, Cousins, Consensual, Town Where Incest is Normal, Sexual Education, Aphrodisiacs, Public Sex, Smutty] (Modern Setting)

"The Children of the Curse"
After slaying a being of great evil, a man and his bloodline are cursed by the foul creature’s final breath, and misfortune after misfortune falls upon him and his family. After he himself is slain in battle, his son becomes a warrior as well, quickly gaining a reputation for bravery and martial prowess. However, while he is away, their village is attacked and sacked by the enemy, his mother and little sister presumed slain. Filled with rage, he bloodily revenges himself upon the raiders, mourning the loss of his family and the curse which lays so heavily upon his shoulders.

Years later, the man discovers the most beautiful young woman he has ever seen wandering through the forest, evidently very lost and disoriented. She confesses that for some reason she cannot remember her name, her background, or how she came to be in the forest in the first place. Eager to help so lovely and helpless a creature, the man brings her back to the settlement he has founded, taking her into his own home. Though she still cannot remember her past, it seems to matter little to either of them, the two of them swiftly falling deeply and passionately in love with one another. Giving her a new name, the man takes her as his bride, the two of them blissfully happy as they share many nights of marital passion.

However, the dreaded curse of his family once more threatens his happiness when the man discovers that his beloved wife is none other than his long-lost sister, who had somehow survived the attack on their village years before. The two of them are at first grieved by the incestuous nature of their marriage, but they love each other far too much to live as a normal brother and sister now. In defiance of their family curse, the two siblings keep their relation to one another a secret, continuing to live as man and wife, the passion between them even more fervent than before.

Will the siblings ever find a way to free themselves from the curse? Or will further misfortunes fall upon them, tearing them apart just as they have again found happiness?

The Sister/Wife

[Incest (Initially Accidental), Older Brother/younger sister, Husband/wife, Consensual, Amnesia, Cursed Bloodline, Romance, Secret] (Fantasy Setting) {Inspired by "The Children of Hurin"}

"A Christmas Family Tradition"
A very happy and loving family has a very peculiar Christmas tradition that they’ve devotedly practiced for decades. Over the twelve days of Christmas, the men of the extended family retreat to the family’s cabin, a luxurious and cozy place with a beautiful view of snow-covered forests and a frozen lake. Beforehand, the men vote on which unmarried girl of the family they’d all most like to fuck, and bring the very happy and willing winner with them to take part in the festivities.

Over the twelve days of Christmas, the girl joyfully satisfies the sexual desires of her male relatives, everyone freely partaking in potent aphrodisiacs to keep themselves horny and energetic. The men are loving, kind, gentle, and very grateful for the pleasure she gives them, each striving to take good care of their “Christmas Princess”. Other than the occasional flare of sibling rivalry, there isn’t a jot of jealousy or possessiveness to ruin the happy holiday atmosphere, the girl making sure to give each of her beloved male relatives all the lovemaking they could ever want.

This year, the girl lucky enough to be chosen the previous Christmas has been chosen again, she very excited to once more decorate their cherished cabin and engage in the incestuous love and pleasure that truly makes this the most wonderful time of the year.

The Girl
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father/daughter, Older Brothers/younger sister, Uncles/niece, Cousins, Consensual, Lovemaking, Happy Family Atmosphere, Aphrodisiacs, Christmas Celebrations, Lots of Sex] (Modern Setting {Secluded Cabin})

"The Consanguineous Marriage"
One particular noble family has become known for its practice of marrying uncles to nieces, and by doing so consolidating both their wealth and their power. Upon reaching a marriageable age, a girl is betrothed to one of her uncles, a widower who recently lost his previous wife to illness. Though she has barely met him, the older man seems both handsome and kind, and his sadness at the loss of his first wife – also his niece – touches her heart and makes her want to make him happy again.

The couple is married with great pomp and celebration, the two of them spending their honeymoon in his country manor. Though their first night together begins in mutual nervousness, it ends in mutual pleasure and happiness, the girl having never realized that the duties of a wife could be so delightful. Indeed, both uncle and niece soon grow addicted to the pleasures they can only feel with each other, sometimes making love in the middle of the day, as well as at night and the early morning. Her beauty, affection, and youthful enthusiasm begins to lift the pall which had darkened his world, and he begins to love his new wife with an even greater passion than her predecessor.

But even such heavenly happiness has its threatening, dark clouds. While uncle-niece marriage has been legal for centuries, a certain faction – enemies of the family – are leading a political movement to have the practice outlawed. Should they succeed, not only will countless unions be annulled - with far-reaching consequences - , but the newlyweds who have only just found happiness will be forced to part. Will both uncle and niece be torn from each other’s arms? Or will they cling to each other by every means in their power, either by fighting the proposed law, or moving to a country where their marriage is still sanctioned?

[Incest, Uncle/niece, Husband/wife, Age Difference, Arranged Marriage, Consensual, Romance, Previous Marriage (Widower), Political Machinations, Married Life] (Historical or Pseudo-Historical Setting {Possibly Italian Renaissance or 18th Century-Themed})
... Babe of the Bounteous Bosom, Mistress of the Comma, Saint of Submission, Her Succubian Majesty, the Non-Prescription Viagra, The Beauty with the Booty, The Hussy Who is Busty, Curvaceous Muse, Hopeless Romantic, Horny Marshmallow, History Whore, Captured Maiden, Innocent Angel, Sex Kitten, Dutiful Daughter, Nubile Nerd, and One Wordy Wench. 💗

Current Status: Recovering from Covid. Replies may be slow.
My Ons/Offs  🌸  My A/A  🌸  My Roleplay Request Thread 🌸 Gallery of Visual Inspiration (NSFW) 🌸 Hall of Musical Inspiration 🌸 Current and Past Roleplays

Songbird

"A Crimson Sea"
In the wake of a terrible plague, two nations who were once allies are at war. The disease, Tulbata, also known as “Fiend Fever”, kills every woman who contracts it, yet causes little harm to men. The land of Farnath has been particularly devastated by “Fiend Fever”, and in desperation has begun to carry out raids across the Yulo River to abduct healthy young women from their neighbor Atheros to prevent their nation from dying. Thus, Farnath and Atheros are locked in a desperate struggle; Farnath, to prevent their race from dying out, and Atheros, to defend their women and prevent the taint of Tulbata from spreading across the Yulo River.

The king of Farnath dies, and his son ascends the throne, determined to do what he must to preserve his people. Though he participates in and encourages the raids on Atheros’ villages for survival’s sake, he nevertheless tries to ensure that the captured women are not abused more than is necessary or sold into abject slavery. He takes no woman for himself, despite his need to produce an heir, until he participates in a raid upon an as yet unplundered village and comes face-to-face with a spirit from his past.

As a child, he would escape from his caretakers and wander among the “Crimson Sea”, a vast field of scarlet wildflowers which grow upon the bank of a more shallow section of the Yulo River, shared equally by both Farnath and Atheros. The flowers are believed to be poisonous, and the field haunted by spirits of the dead, and therefore the Crimson Sea is considered cursed and shunned by the people of both nations. Filled with curiosity, and wishing to hide from his servants, the Crimson Sea became the prince’s favorite refuge. Within the field of scarlet flowers, he encountered a young girl – one whom he assumed to be a spirit – and became friends with her, meeting her there every day to talk and play. When the girl suddenly stopped appearing, the prince waited for over a week, then, sadly assuming that his friend’s soul had passed on, no longer wandered the Crimson Sea.

Now, to the young king’s shock, he discovers that the “spirit girl” – now grown into ripe womanhood – is very much alive, and is at that moment attempting to help her fellow villagers escape. Just as she is about to be captured, he breaks out of his shock and comes forward to claim her for himself, partly out of instinct, and partly to protect her from any potentially cruel husbands. Back in Farnath, the two talk, and while the girl is not happy about being carried away to be the bride of a Farnathian raider – king or not – she reluctantly agrees that she would rather marry him than take her chances among his men.

As it so happens, she is even more valuable to him than a childhood friend and lover, as she is also the childhood friend of Atheros’ heir, and the only known woman in existence to have both contracted and survived Fiend Fever. Does she hold the secret to breaking the plague’s death-grip upon their two lands? Can peace between Farnath and Atheros ever be reestablished? And can so hastily-matched a couple possibly find happiness in a world torn by disease and war?

(Note: Though the king participates in the raids – and kidnaps the heroine – I imagine him as being something of a normal guy – friendly, mischievous, a good sense of humor – but also with the heavy burden of keeping his people alive, and haunted by nightmares of his past. These things can be refined via PM discussion, but this particular idea more of a mutual love story, rather than a “cruel, ravishing tyrant” story)

[King/peasant girl, Childhood Friends, Consensual, War, Plague, Abduction, Marriage, Romance] (Fantasy Setting)

"A Daughter's Duty"
In a culture where a father’s word is law, one particular man is blessed with a daughter who is not only beautiful and virtuous, but also entirely obedient to his wishes. She is his only child, his wife unable to provide him with more, and as she has blossomed into a busty, curvaceous young woman, and engaged to a young man who is very fond of her, soon her father will his precious daughter go. If he had a son to inherit his name, it would be more bearable, but as things stand his only child will be taken away from him, and the unbroken line of their family will end with his death.

One day, the man reveals to his daughter that he has visited the local oracle, who has made a startling prophecy. The man can and will have a son, but only through his daughter. The girl is – naturally – shocked at the very idea, as incest is taboo, if not actually illegal, but as her father explains the dire necessity of their family having a male heir, the dutiful, obedient girl yields to her father’s wishes, agreeing to do all she can to conceive the son he so desires.

Ending her engagement, from then on the girl shares her father’s bed, the two of them spending as much time as possible having sex to increase the chances of her getting pregnant. The innocent girl has never felt such intense, addictive pleasure in her life, she very quickly coming to enjoy performing her daughterly duties, praying that she will bear her strong, manly father many, many sons.

Version A: The father is lying about the oracle’s prophecy. Lusting after his daughter, and desperate for a son, he lies to the innocent girl so he can both slake his incestuous lust and continue his bloodline.

Version B: The father is telling the truth about the oracle’s prophecy. Though initially reluctant to have sex with his own daughter, his desire for an heir is enough for him to push through his inhibitions.

Soon, father and daughter are lovers as well as sexual partners, making no attempt to hide the incestuous nature of their relationship, neither feeling any shame as they indulge in forbidden pleasures. Her former betrothed is furious to see the girl he loves debauched by her own father, but there is little he can do to stop it, as while incest is frowned upon, there is no actual law against it. Thus, the man and his daughter continue to have as much sex as possible, she destined to indeed bear him many, many sons.
*TAKEN*
[Incest, Father/daughter, Dom/sub, Consensual, Prophecy, Obedience, Sex for Procreation (and Pleasure), Risk of Pregnancy, Incest Forbidden but not Illegal, Jealous Former Fiance, Openly Incestuous Relationship, Romance] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"The Dark Lord's Queen" (Inspire Me!)
Another seedling of an idea that needs your help to make it grow and flourish.

The Dark Lord rules the surrounding land with an iron fist, his reach growing still farther by the day as his dread armies crush whoever dares to oppose him. Even the Dark Lord's name is spoken only in frightened whispers, he commonly believed to curse and choke the life out of all who speak ill of him. Heroes have come and gone, swearing to slay the Dark Lord and set the oppressed populace free. But none who enter the Black Tower are ever seen alive again, though many swear to have seen their reanimated corpses marching in the Dark Lord's army. Supremely evil, supremely powerful, most would agree that the Dark Lord could not possibly possess a feeling heart.

However, the Dark Lord does indeed have needs, whether strictly sexual, or of his heart and loins combined. Locked within his tower is his most precious possession, the one person he is unwilling to sacrifice for any reason. A young, beautiful, curvaceous elf with long blonde hair: The Dark Lord's Queen and love slave. Protective of her above all else, the Dark Lord would painfully murder any man who dared to lay hands upon his Queen, ensuring that she is heavily guarded at all times.

Who is the Dark Lord's Queen, and what is her relationship to him? Did she know him before he became the Dark Lord, or has she only known him as the tyrant he now is? Is she aware of how evil he is, or is she kept in blissful ignorance? Is she his Queen and love slave of her own free will, or is she his unwilling captive? How long have they been together, and if she didn't love him from the beginning, has she learned to love him since? Is she the epitome of goodness, or does she encourage his wickedness?

If any of this or the picture below inspire you, please PM me and tell me your ideas!

(Note: I prefer for most of the story to take place within the Dark Lord's Black Tower, a massive fortress infused with magic and heavily guarded. Protective as the Dark Lord is, it's highly doubtful that he'd ever let his Queen leave the safety of the tower. Also, even if the Dark Lord's Queen is an unwilling captive, I'd rather my writing partner play the Dark Lord himself rather than some good-hearted hero who infiltrated the tower to save her or something. Not that that couldn't happen, but in this story the Dark Lord gets the girl and wins.)

The Dark Lord's Queen

The Black Tower
*CRAVING*
[The Dark Lord/the dark lord's queen, Husband/wife, Dom/sub, ? Male/elf female, Consensual or Semi-Consensual, Bondage, Possible Captivity] (Dark Fantasy Setting)

"A Daughter-in-Law's Request"
A man who has long lusted after his curvaceous daughter-in-law is surprised to receive an unannounced visit from her. She explains that she and his son both want children, but they’ve discovered that he is sterile. As continuing the family is very important to her husband, they’ve both decided to ask her father-in-law if he will impregnate her instead. Of course, the man is only too willing, he having wanted to fuck his daughter-in-law since the moment they met.

It’s decided that his daughter-in-law will move in with him until she’s become pregnant, his son having to travel overseas for work anyways. That night they have sex for the first time, she unable to hide her pleasure as her father-in-law brings her to one screaming orgasm after another. She is startled to discover just how much better the older man is than his son, she experiencing true sexual satisfaction for the first time in her life.

From then on, she and her father-in-law have sex both day and night, nearly every free moment spent fucking like beasts in heat. She tries to tell herself that she’s only doing it to get pregnant, but the truth is that she can’t get enough of the addictive pleasure only her father-in-law can provide. Before long, the two of them are lovers, she unable to bear the thought of returning to her husband. Before her husband can return home, she files for divorce, planning on remaining with her sexy father-in-law and giving him many, many children.

Daughter-in-Law

[Father-in-Law/daughter-in-law, Consensual, Sex For Procreation (and Pleasure), Infidelity, Smutty] (Modern Setting)

"A Destined Union: A Tale of Two Half-Elves"
In a world where Humans and Elves are often at odds, and the birth of Half-Elves is incredibly rare, the latter are often seen as either a great blessing, or persecuted as a cursed and impure half-caste. In the entire continent of Zanthros, there currently exists only two living Half-Elves. One is a mighty and feared general whose Human father acknowledged him as his son, having the boy’s ears surgically altered so he can pass as a Human. Living as a Human all of his life, the general is nevertheless very aware of his true heritage, proud and yet ashamed of his lineage at the same time. The other is a young girl of great beauty, a priestess abandoned upon the steps of a village temple soon after her birth. Fortunately, the people whom she serves accept her strange heritage, believing her to be a blessing granted by the gods.

After achieving a great military victory and slaughtering the king’s enemies, the general and his men come across the village where the priestess lives, demanding water and other sustenance for themselves and their animals. The villagers, fearing violence if they refuse, hurry to obey, including the young priestess, who begins to heal the soldiers’ wounds out of a strong sense of charity. The moment the general looks upon her, he recognizes her for what she is, her unaltered ears clearly revealing her mingled lineage.

Struck at at last encountering one of his own kind, but forced to keep up his guise as a Human, the general calls the girl over to him and questions her, learning that she herself does not know who her parents are. As he and his men prepare to leave, the general suddenly grabs the priestess, throws her over his saddle, and rides away at top speed, the grief-stricken villagers unable to stop him from abducting their blessing.

Naturally, the young priestess fears the worst, struggling and pleading for him to release her, but he refuses, promising that he will explain everything later, and that she will not be harmed, perhaps even darkly hinting at what might happen to her village if she continues to resist. With the poor girl still weeping, the general and his men enter the capital city in triumph, he handing her over to his servants to guard and look after until he returns from meeting with the king. Sadly, the priestess can find no escape as she is dressed in silken finery and presented with the finest dishes, refusing to eat a mouthful as she continues to fear the general’s intentions.

When the general returns, he insists on having dinner with his fair captive, she once more refusing to eat until he has explained himself. When they are alone, he does so, confessing to her his secret, that he too is a Half-Elf. For years he has searched for another of his kind, wanting more than anything to find a Half-Elf woman he could share his life with. Never until that day has he ever seen or heard of another of his kind, and the moment he saw her he knew that she was his destined mate. Together, they will create a true race of Half-Elves, one possessing the best of both Humans and Elves. She will be his treasured wife, and the mother of a nation.

The priestess is naturally overwhelmed by the general’s revelations and ambitions, meekly protesting that she is a mere shrine maiden, sworn to serve the gods. Surely there must be another Half-Elf maiden who would be more than happy to be his wife. But the general refuses to be dissuaded, declaring that she and she alone will be his wife.

Version 1: Though the general will not take no for an answer, he is nevertheless gentle and kind to the girl as he insists upon sharing her bed that night, soothing her fears with his gentleness and making her body feel pleasures unlike anything she has ever known before becoming one with her. All night long he makes love to her, declaring her to be his one true wife as he fills her with his seed again and again.

Version 2: Angry that the priestess continues to refuse him, the general ravishes her that night, determined to make her orgasm countless times if necessary to convince her that their union is destined, willing even to threaten the safety of her home village if she continues to resist. The poor girl can do nothing but endure, the general becoming gentler as her resistance lessens.

From that night on, the girl is treated as the general’s wife, provided with comfort and the best of everything, but also heavily-guarded so she cannot escape. Once he can trust her not to resist or make trouble, he plans on officially marrying her in a small private ceremony, eager to keep her away from the eyes of the curious public or the royal court. Nearly every free moment is spent in her company, the general determined to win his chosen bride’s love no matter how often he has to bring her to heaven and back.
*NEW* *CRAVING*
[Half-Elf Male Disguised as a Human/half-elf female, Military General/priestess, Husband/wife, Dom/sub, Non-Consensual OR Semi-Consensual, Abduction, Captivity, Possible Light Bondage, "Romantic Rape", The Only Two of Their Kind, Sex for Pleasure and Procreation, Secret, Court Intrigue, Romance] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Dragon-Rider's Revenge"
A Half-Elf warrior, famed for his ability to tame and ride the most fearsome of dragons and thus turning the tides of battle in his kingdom’s favor, has subsequently risen high among the ranks in spite of his “shameful” ancestry. A close personal friend of the king, he has not only become his highest-ranking general and his most trusted advisor, but has also been permitted to become betrothed to the king’s sister, the young and beautiful princess. Both he and the princess have loved each other for many years, and as the long-awaited day of their wedding arrives, it seems as if marital happiness is at last within their grasp.

But the warrior possesses a dark secret, a secret which is discovered and publically revealed at their wedding feast. Though he has some natural magical ability, he is secretly a practitioner of diabolism, forging a pact with a demon prince in exchange for still greater power and aid. Though his intentions were pure, he having used his granted powers for the good of the kingdom, diabolism is considered one of the blackest of crimes, punishable by a long and painful death.

With his unpardonable blasphemy revealed, the king feels that he has no choice but to punish his dear friend, sparing him his life and instead banishing him from the realm. Though the warrior struggles and screams in protest, his newly-wedded bride weeping in her brother’s arms, he is dragged outside the city walls and cast out, given only three days before he must leave the very lands he helped to preserve. Furious at what he sees as his king and friend’s ingratitude, and utterly unwilling to relinquish the girl he loves with a fiery passion, the warrior returns to his tower home, summoning his demonic patron in order to draw upon their pact and reap his revenge.

Within a week, the kingdom is assaulted by a seemingly endless number of demons and the undead, the unholy army led by their dragon-riding lord and general: the Half-Elven warrior himself. Eschewing his formerly heroic mantle in exchange for a villainous one, he lays waste to all before him in his patron’s name, hoping to cause his former friend as much pain as possible. When his minions at last attack the capital city, he uses the distraction to abduct his beloved bride, making sure that her brother witnesses it before flying away on leathery wings.

His love for the princess stronger than ever and darkened into possessiveness, he holds her captive within his now mobile fortress, spending every possible moment making love to her with a fervent passion. Though his bride still loves him with her whole heart, she is horrified by the monster he has become, pleading with him to renounce his unholy pact and stop this senseless cruelty and destruction. Will she at last convince him to turn away from the diabolical vengeance which now consumes him, or will he remain steadfast in his dark purpose, eventually conquering the kingdom he once swore to protect?

(Note: The protagonist could also be some other non-human race, such as a tiefling, a full elf, etc.)

Version 2: The protagonist is also the cousin of the king (and thus the cousin of the princess, his love, as well), and perhaps with a stronger claim to the throne. However, due to not being a full-blooded human, he was passed over in favor of his human cousin. As the new king treated him well, and he loved his sister, the protagonist remained loyal and content, until his secret was discovered, and he was banished from the kingdom and denied the wife he had just wed. Thus, he feels even more justified in bringing his ungrateful cousin low, his desire for the crown interwoven with his thirst for vengeance.

Dragon-Rider

Princess
*CRAVING*
[Half-Elf (or other fantasy race) Warrior/human princess, Husband/wife, (Possibly Cousins), Dom/sub, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Demonic Pact, Revenge, War, Dark Romance, Possessiveness, Bondage, Captivity, Dragon-Riding, Mild Racism] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Duke's Portrait"
A young girl, staying with family or friends in an old manor house, becomes fascinated with the portrait of a certain Duke hanging in the hall, a portrait whose dark eyes seem to follow her whenever she passes. She learns that the Duke owned the manor centuries before, and was popularly supposed to be a vampire. He had loved a beautiful young maiden, but had been slain before he could possess her, giving rise to a prophecy that the Duke would one day return to claim his love should she ever sleep under the manor’s roof.

Naturally, this legend has made the manor very popular among the female sex, each hoping – yet not truly believing – that the handsome, vampiric Duke will come for them. Not even the manor’s staff believe the prophecy, but in fact it is all too true. The Duke lives on within his portrait, stirred to fresh unlife by the young girl in question, she herself being the reincarnation of his lost love.

On the very first night of her stay, the Duke steps out of his portrait and makes his way to her room, transforming into mist so as to slip beneath her locked door. Casting a powerful enchantment upon her, he makes her believe that they are lovers, the bewitched girl yielding to him as he feeds from and ravishes her. The pleasure her mysterious lover gives her is almost unbearable, his hunger for her seemingly unquenchable as they make love again and again and again.

The Duke is gone before the sun rises, and the girl believes it all to be a dream, a very real, very erotic dream, but a dream none the less. It is the Duke’s goal to repeat this nightly assignation for two more nights, after which the girl will be permanently under his enchantment, and he will have regained his full power and strength. What are his goals after he has regained both his lost love and his power? Will he disappear with her into the night, finding a new home and new identities for them in this strange world? Will he draw her back into the past, rewriting history to make himself the victor? Will he reveal himself and reclaim his ancestral home, slaughtering all others who dare to trespass? Or will he simply disguise himself as a descendant of the Duke, obtaining his home and his bride by both legal and supernatural means?

The Duke's Portrait
*CRAVING*
[Vampire Duke/girl, Dom/sub, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Living Portrait, Love Spell, Blood-Drinking, Reincarnation, Dark Romance, Possessiveness, Time Travel?] (Modern Fantasy, Historical Fantasy, or Fantasy Setting)

"The Dutiful Princess"
Desperate for a male heir to secure his dynasty’s rule, a king consults a well-respected oracle as to what he should do. To everyone’s shock, the oracle declares that the king must divorce the queen and marry his young daughter the princess instead, as only she will be able to bear him the healthy male heirs he so desperately craves. Much to the queen and courtiers’ protests, the king does exactly that, declaring that the queen is no longer his wife, and that their daughter is to be his bride. In truth, the king has long grown tired of his wife, and cannot help but look forward to bedding his beautiful, curvaceous daughter.

Like the rest, the princess is shocked, and dismayed at her mother’s dismissal. Yet she is a dutiful, obedient girl who loves and respects her father very much, and thus she yields to his commands without protest, marrying him and resigning her body to his sexual use. The consummation of their incestuous marriage is far, far more pleasure for both the princess and the king than either had ever imagined, the newlyweds soon spending all of their free time engaged in passionate, sinful sex. Will she at last bear her father the healthy male heirs the oracle promised him, or will outside forces attempt to tear them apart before her young, fertile womb can conceive them?

[Incest, Father/daughter, King/princess, Husband/wife, Dom/sub, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Oracle, Divorcing Mother to Marry Daughter, Incest to Produce an Heir, Romance] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Elven Bride"
After countless years locked in fruitless warfare, the Human kingdom of Ulhark and the Elven kingdom of Lothien have at last sworn an oath of peace to each other. As a part of the peace treaty, the Elves provide seven Elf females to become the brides of seven of the Human king’s most loyal subjects. Among the seven men chosen to receive such an honor is the king’s cousin, an experienced General who has nearly lost his life several times whilst commanding forces in the Elven Wars. Having developed an intense hatred for all Elven kind, he balks at the thought of taking one as a wife. The king, however, insists upon it, needing his loyalty now more than ever, and promising his cousin rich rewards if he goes through with this vital act of diplomacy.

Fuming, the General unwillingly swallows his anger and agrees to the marriage, determined to show nothing but coldness and contempt to his new bride. As Elven culture does not require a marriage ceremony, he meets her for the first time in their bridal suite, angrily throwing open the door… only to be stunned speechless. Kneeling upon the bed is the most beautiful creature he has ever laid eyes upon. With golden hair, smooth, creamy skin, succulent curves, and eyes as green as emeralds, his bride wears virtually nothing, and immediately upon his entrance she bows low before him, addressing him as "Honored Husband" and praying that he use her for his pleasure.

The General is confused, as she is behaving more like a slave than a virgin bride. It is then that he learns that in Elven culture, women are the naturally submissive sex, accustomed to being dominated by their men and expected to show total obedience to their commands. From a young age they are educated in the ways of love, pleasure, and obedience, each Elf maiden eagerly waiting for the day when she will have a husband of her own to adore and serve.

As much as he despises the Elves for all the pain and loss they have caused both himself and his country, the General cannot resist the soft, submissive beauty before him, his natural dominance coming to the fore as he half-commands and half-allows her to serve his pleasure. The newlyweds enjoy their first night of married life far more than they ever could have expected, and he is forced to admit to his cousin the king that being married to an Elf is not as unpleasant as he had imagined. From then on his Elven bride serves him with all the loving, slavish devotion he could desire, rarely leaving his side as she fulfills his every need.

Initially he distrusts her Elven ways, forbidding her to speak or write in her native tongue, practice any form of Elven magic, or play her Elven zither in his presence. However, slowly she earns his trust and his love, her devotion to him never wavering even in the face of unkindness or hostility. Her slavish love and respect for him is a stark contrast to how most Human women of Ulhark behave towards their husbands, and he is soon the envy of all his male acquaintance. Though the General continues to distrust the Elves and their motives, his love for his bride continues to thrive and blossom, until he even considers renewing their marriage bond with a public ceremony in the Human tradition.

However, his bride hides an ugly secret: the true purpose of the seven Elven brides is to collect reconnaissance from their powerful Human husbands, giving the Elves an advantage should hostilities renew. When she had only known of the General's bloody and cruel reputation, his bride had agreed to the plot for the sake of her people, but upon meeting him, serving him, falling in love with the true man behind the myth, she could not bring herself to betray him. When her brother visits regularly to check on her welfare and ask what she has learned, she always claims to have learned nothing of any value. Even after he suspects that she is holding back, she refuses to betray her husband's trust in her.

All the same, she never confesses the truth to him, fearful that his love and trust in her would crumble if he knew the true purpose of the Elven brides. The peace between Ulhark and Lothien is still precarious, factions from both nations attempting to reignite the flames of war and utterly annihilate the other. Knowledge of the Elves' duplicity could be just what is needed to once more plunge both races up to their throats in blood. What will the fearsome, Elf-hating General do when he learns that his beloved bride had schemed to betray him? Will his love and trust in her wither in the flames of his anger, or will the embers of his passion remain, driving him to stop at nothing to reclaim his Elven bride when she is torn from his arms?

The Elven Bride
*CRAVING*
[Human man/elf woman, Husband/wife, Master/slave, D/s, Consensual, Light Bondage, Impact Play, Discipline, Romance, Elves and Humans at War, Political Machinations, Secrets, Betrayal] (High Fantasy Setting)

"The Elven Maid"
Two years ago, a wealthy nobleman spent the night at a seedy brothel, choosing a beautiful, blonde, curvaceous Elf as his companion. Having been taken from her village as a child during the last Elven-Human war, the Elven beauty knows no other life than that of a slave, serving her noble client with a devotion and skill rarely found in such a wretched place. Utterly besotted with this pearl of female submission, the next morning the nobleman bought her from the brothel’s keeper, offering the astonished girl her freedom. Overwhelmed with gratitude, and being as enthralled with him as he was with her, the Elf instead begged to be allowed to remain in his possession and serve him. Her savior agreed, eagerly whisking his new love slave back to his country estate, installing her there as his personal maid.

For two years the Elven maid has served her Master with an almost idolatrous devotion, submitting to and fulfilling his every desire, sexual and otherwise, her love and lust for him deepening with each passing day. Her Master continues to be enthralled with her beauty, both of body and spirit, his lust for his lovely, loyal maid utterly unable to be long-satisfied. His love for her, his dear Elf, has become so great that he has even considered asking her to be his bride, were it not for the current laws barring such a happy outcome.

Anti-Elven prejudice is still strong among Humans, and marriage between a Human and an Elf is strictly prohibited. A man of wealth and influence, the nobleman continuously strives to have this law overturned, standing strong in the face of his detractors. To make things worse, sometimes a visitor to his home recognizes his dear maid as a former brothel slave, many either treating her like one still, or threatening to tell her Master, assuming that he is unaware of her past. For even if Humans and Elves were at last allowed to marry, what would be said if a man from such a noble family married an Elven whore?

Through it all, Master and maid remain unshakable in their love and loyalty to each other, shutting out the rest of the world in the safety of his country home. Will they at last know the happiness of lawfully-wedded love, or will forces beyond their control succeed in tearing the two lovers apart?

(Note: I was hugely inspired by the VERY NSFW hentai video on this page:

https://hanime.tv/hentai-videos/victorian-maid-maria

If you think you would enjoy being the Master of such a maid, I think we’ll get along fabulously.)

Elven Maid1

Elven Maid 2

Elven Maid 3

[Human Male/elf female, Master/maid, Nobleman/former brothel slave, Dom/sub, Consensual, Romance, Light Bondage, Spanking, Anti-Elven Prejudice, Political Machinations, Public Scrutiny, Attempted Blackmail/Extortion] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Elven Slave"
An Elven prostitute – taken as a slave when she was very young – is fortunate to find herself living and working in one of the city’s highest class brothels, her owner – the brothel keeper – far kinder and more protective of his girls than one of her kind could expect. Her exotic, voluptuous beauty, her kindness, her gentleness, her soft femininity, her ability to make every client feel like ten times the man he was, and her skill in the art of love has made her a favorite of the brothel’s clientele, all of whom are willing to pay much to spend a few hours in her company. Most of her regular clients are kind and generous, lonely men besotted by her beauty and eager to return to her at the earliest opportunity.

But out of all the men whom she regularly serves, only one has succeeded in winning her heart. At least once a week he comes to her, bringing her flowers or some other token of his admiration. He always pays to have her twice as long as her other clients, and her eyes seem to sparkle whenever they discover that he has come for her. A former soldier, his body scarred by the last Human-Elven war, he is nevertheless kind and affectionate towards the lovely Elven slave, their passion for each other igniting with a feverish heat from the very first night they were together.

No other man has ever made her orgasm so hard or so often, her strong and manly beloved’s stamina and lust for her seemingly unquenchable. In this and in every other way he is a Master among men, and she has often dreamed of him buying her from the brothel and being her true Master, her one and only lover. She has never brought up the subject when they are together, fearful that he would say that her cost is too great, or that he is satisfied with their arrangement as it is.

In truth her beloved is anything but content with the thought of sharing her with other men, carefully hiding this from her as he knows that she has no choice but to obey her current Master. He has begun secretly negotiating with the brothel keeper – who is reluctant to let her go, but not wholly unreasonable – to allow him to buy her and thus own her entirely himself, planning to take her into his home as his personal love slave. However, even if he should succeed in obtaining his dear Elven slave, he must protect both her and himself from the more violent and jealous of her other clients, each of whom would like nothing more than to steal her away from him.

SFW

[Human Male/elf female, Client/brothel slave, Master/love slave, Dom/sub, Consensual, Romance, Jealousy, Protectiveness, Human-Elf Conflict, Kidnapping, Rescue, Possible Human-Elf War] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Emperor's Conquest"
When they were young, the Princess of Astolat and the Prince of Valdis fell deeply in love. Wishing to marry, they appealed to their fathers, but as Astolat was a wealthy and powerful nation, and Valdis was comparatively insignificant, The King of Astolat refused to allow the match. He forbade the Princess from ever seeing her beloved again, planning to make a more advantageous alliance with her. Heartbroken, the Princess nevertheless felt duty-bound to obey her father’s wishes, refusing even to accept the Prince’s letters, and praying that they would both somehow learn to forget their love.

Years later, the Prince, now known as the Iron Emperor, has the kingdom of Astolat at his mercy. Immediately after succeeding his father as King of Valdis, he began a ruthless campaign of conquest, conquering most of the continent and gaining a fearsome and bloody reputation before invading Astolat’s borders. Taking the capital city by force, he takes both the King and the Princess prisoner, the latter shocked at how much her former beloved has changed.

Banishing the King to a far off land, much to the Princess’ grief and protestations, the Emperor gives her – the woman for whom his heart still burns with a white-hot passion – a choice: she can either surrender herself to him and be his wife, or she can watch as a tenth of her people are slain. Horrified by his ruthlessness, so different from the kind young man she once knew, the Princess knows she has no choice but to submit, surrendering herself to him and pledging to be his wife.

Though he binds her hands to prevent her from resisting, the Emperor is surprisingly gentle as he lays claim to her body, having waited for this moment for many years. The thought of yielding herself to one who has so cruelly conquered her homeland fills the Princess with anguish, yet she cannot ignore the incredible pleasure he makes her feel, nor the memory of how much she had loved him.

Within days they are married, and she crowned as his Empress, sworn to obey him in all ways. His passion for her is relentless, yet so is his ruthlessness towards those who stand against him, leaving his bride deeply conflicted. Can the Princess reconcile herself to serving one so dominating and possessive, one who has so bloodily conquered the continent simply to obtain her? Will she forever fear his dark and fiery passion, or accept that their love is written in the stars?

The Princess
*CRAVING*
[Emperor/princess, Husband/wife, Dominance/submission, Non-Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Conquest, Possessiveness, Obsession, Yandere, Romance] (Fantasy Setting)

"The End of Elvenkind"
In a world where the birth of Half-Elves is very rare, the “Half-Bloods” are largely despised by Elves and pitied by Humans. A particular Half-Elf boy, enslaved since birth, was treated cruelly by his Elvish masters, never meeting a single Elf who showed him anything but brutality and contempt. None except for his master’s daughter, a young Elven girl with the heart and beauty of an angel. As kind as all others of her kind were cruel, she attempted to aid the boy as best as she could, bandaging his wounds, teaching him to read and write the Elvish script, helping him to learn a few simple spells, and ultimately helping him to escape when she learned her brothers were planning to kill him for being too close to her.

The boy escaped to Human lands, where he was pitied and taken in by a noble family, growing up into a man of great strength and magical power, a charismatic leader with a burning hatred of all Elvenkind. All, but for that one girl, whom he now loved with a man’s passion. Determined to wipe all other Elves from the earth, sparing only his beloved, the Half-Elf returned to the Elven city at the head of a great army, ordering that every Elf – man, woman, and child – be slain. But first, using his powers, he carries off his love, now a young woman of unequaled beauty, making sure she is safe within his floating fortress before returning to lead the slaughter, the entire population of that city killed without mercy.

The Elf maiden had always hoped that her Half-Elven friend – the boy she loved – would return to her one day, their reunion as joyful as it is passionate. Though dismayed at his willingness to kill the entire population of an Elvish city, she believes that his vengeance is now sated, and they can live happily together. But her Half-Elven lover is just beginning his reign of terror, his goal being to never stop until his love is the only full-blooded Elf left alive. And then, together, they will repopulate the earth with their offspring, siring a stronger, kinder race of Elfkind.

Version 1: The Half-Elf keeps his genocidal plans to himself, his love – isolated in his fortress – entirely unaware that he plans on killing every single Elf, not just those who were cruel to him. For a while, she lives in happy ignorance, not realizing that he is committing brutal slaughter whenever he is away, but eventually she discovers the truth, and is horrified, begging him not to condemn her entire race, for him to at least spare the innocent children.

Version 2: The Half-Elf does not conceal his plans from his love, explaining that their own children shall repopulate all the cities he empties. She, horrified, tries desperately to dissuade him, begging him to spare her people, of whom there must be many who are not cruel. Could he not at least spare the innocent children?

The Half-Elf is determined, keeping his love safely encaged within his fortress while he slaughters her people without mercy. Will she at long last persuade him to spare the few Elves that are left, or will he carry out his plans regardless, attempting to comfort her with the knowledge that their own children shall inherit the earth?

The Half-Elf
The Flying Fortress
*TAKEN*
[Half-Elf Conqueror/elf maiden, Friends Turned Lovers, Escaped Slave Turned Conqueror, Mild Dom/sub, Consensual, Captivity, Elven Genocide, War, Deception, Romance] (Fantasy Setting)

"Enslaving the Gods"
After countless centuries of being subjected to the demands and whims of the gods, humanity has succeeded in overturning the natural order. For the first time in existence, mankind can now enslave the gods. While the most powerful gods (those with the most worshippers) remain untouchable, the countless minor deities can be drawn to earth, captured, and bound to a human Master through the rapidly expanding magical science of “Heaven Cracking”.

Bending these superhuman beings to their will, mankind has increased in power and hubris far faster than was ever intended. Gods of war are used as soldiers, gods of strength are used as laborers, gods of lightning are used to power machinery, gods of wisdom are used as tutors or innovators, and of course the more comely gods and goddesses are used to serve their Master’s and Mistress’ sexual pleasures. Immortal and unaging, these minor deities are the perfect slaves, and in the more populated cities such divine servants are a common sight. Each nation strives to capture and harness more divine power than their neighbors, their sense of superiority and progress fed with each new god or goddess captured.

But what is the price of superiority and progress? The gods, once the unchallenged Masters of mankind, now find themselves at their mercy, and most are desperate to break free and punish these proud mortals for their unforgivable arrogance. The higher gods, knowing that they could be next as Heaven Cracking magic improves, are plotting not only to destroy the hated practice, but to teach mankind a very valuable, very painful lesson in just who is the Master of who.

((In this story, I would play an enslaved minor goddess, one with attributes of love and submission, thus making her an especially valuable slave, suited to sexual servitude. She would either be captured by, bought by, or given as a gift to your character, whom she would willingly serve, though she misses her former freedom. Who is your character? What is his opinion on Heaven Cracking? Does he show affection for his beautiful, willing, immortal slave, or does he mistrust her? There are a lot of different directions we can take this, so long as your character is still very much the Dominant in this Dom/sub relationship.))

The Enslaved Goddess

[Human male/goddess, Dom/sub, Master/slave, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Enslaved Deities, Gods and Humans at War, Romance] (Fantasy {Metropolitan} Setting)

"The Family You Choose: A Tale of Two Cities"
In the distant future, humans have gathered into walled city-states, packed like sardines inside a mazelike sprawl of steel, glass, and glowing neon. One particular city – sometimes called “the Twin Cities” or “the Great Divide” – has been sharply divided for decades, not only by the river that runs between the two halves, but by stark differences in class, wealth, personal freedom, and quality of life. The east side of the city is a clean, safe, spacious haven for the wealthy and powerful, art, culture, and luxury to be found at every turn. The west side – traditionally housing noisy, smelly industry as well as the laboring poor – is by comparison polluted, dangerous, and overcrowded, the inhabitants struggling just to survive among the fumes, crime, and the constant threat of violence at the hands of the east side’s lawkeepers. Again and again the west-siders have attempted to rebel against their wealthy oppressors, only to be beaten back and cowed by the retaliatory violence that ensued, graffiti memorializing the dead and missing covering the three bridges that tie the two half-cities together.

A young girl, orphaned by the bloodshed following the last attempted rebellion, was fortunate enough to be found and adopted by an up and coming west side crime lord, he raising her both as his daughter and as his protégé. The crime lord’s power and influence grew, until he has almost full control of the west side, the living conditions improving as the money he extracts from the wealthy east-siders is poured into the community. Though he desires revenge for all the east side and its enforcers have done to him and his city, he is largely content to buy off their leaders and drain them of their money, until the west side is at last strong enough to throw off their yoke and declare its independence.

His adopted daughter, however, is not content to wait to see the east side brought low, her anger at the loss of both family and friends having been kept alive by her traumatic memories. Impulsive, intelligent, stubborn, and rebellious, her skill in crafting both weapons and gadgetry has made her a valuable asset to her adopted father, but also a great liability. Again and again she crosses the river at night to wreak havoc upon the east side and its smug citizens, committing acts of vandalism, destroying buildings and landmarks, stealing priceless objects, hacking into the east side’s mainframe, and outright murdering lawkeepers and others who represent imperiousness and oppression. Causing mayhem for the east-siders and escaping the lawkeepers every time has become a thrilling game for her, she continually plotting bigger and bigger scores and crafting ever more powerful weapons and tools to assist her.

As can be imagined, she and her adopted father continually butt heads over her mischief-making, he fearing that she will either imperil his plans, or bring the entire force of the lawkeepers down upon their heads, while she can’t understand why he isn’t proud of her for taking the east-siders down several pegs. However, though they argue, they still love each other deeply - both as family and as lovers - feeling as though they can only truly trust each other, as everyone else either abandons or betrays them. Each would gladly die or commit murder for the other’s sake, and when they work together they are nearly unstoppable.

United yet divided as they are, will they and their bond survive the many intrigues, triumphs, disasters, and betrayals ahead of them? And what will the crime lord do when he must choose between the free and independent west side he has always wanted, and his beloved daughter's freedom?

Girl

[Pseudo-Incest, Crime Lord/adopted daughter, Mild Dom/sub, Consensual, Romance, Classism, Divided City, Crime, Violence, Drugs, Intrigue] (Cyberpunk or Futuristic Urban Dystopia Setting] {Inspired by "Arcane"}

"The Fate of the Stolen Princess"
A wise and powerful sorcerer, a trusted friend and advisor to the king, is both heartbroken and enraged when the king seduces and marries the woman he loves, making her his queen. Betrayed by those he loved and trusted the most, the sorcerer is determined to have his revenge, and when the king and queen announce the birth of their first child – a princess – he knows exactly how to break their hearts as they had broken his. Aided by his magic, the sorcerer sneaks into the palace and spirits the child away, bringing her to his isolated tower deep in the dark forest, the entire kingdom in an uproar as the search for the missing princess begins.

Not being entirely heartless, the sorcerer raises the child as his own, the girl never suspecting that he is not her true father, or that she herself is of royal blood. Keeping her isolated from the rest of the world, his adopted daughter becomes very precious to him, he teaching her some of his own spells, though her arcane talent is not as great as his. As she begins to blossom into young womanhood, she becomes far more beautiful than her mother had ever been, she and the sorcerer becoming lovers once her body is ripe enough for sexual love. As she knows little about the laws and mores of the outside world, it never occurs to the girl that such an intimate father-daughter relationship is wrong or forbidden, the two of them making love both day and night in the privacy of their home.

The sorcerer, more in love with his precious “daughter” with each passing day, has been content not to further punish his treacherous ex-friend and lover, the king and queen having other children after their eldest was taken. But neither they nor the kingdom has stopped looking for her, hoping against hope that someday the stolen princess will return. Though the sorcerer and his “daughter” have not yet been discovered, for how long can he expect to keep his beloved’s presence a secret? How will he react when the girl is discovered, or her true parentage revealed? And what will his “daughter” do when she learns that her entire life has been built upon abduction and lies? Will she cling to him, loving him in spite of his crimes and deception, or will she reject him, returning heartbroken to the power and privilege of her birth?

The Stolen Princess
*CRAVING*
[Pseudo-Incest, Sorcerer/"adopted" (stolen) daughter, Age Difference, Consensual, Revenge, Abduction, Deception, Romance, Isolation, Hiding, Light Bondage, Risk of Discovery] (Fantasy Setting)
... Babe of the Bounteous Bosom, Mistress of the Comma, Saint of Submission, Her Succubian Majesty, the Non-Prescription Viagra, The Beauty with the Booty, The Hussy Who is Busty, Curvaceous Muse, Hopeless Romantic, Horny Marshmallow, History Whore, Captured Maiden, Innocent Angel, Sex Kitten, Dutiful Daughter, Nubile Nerd, and One Wordy Wench. 💗

My Ons/Offs  🌸  My A/A  🌸  My Roleplay Request Thread 🌸 Gallery of Visual Inspiration (NSFW) 🌸 Hall of Musical Inspiration 🌸 Current and Past Roleplays

Songbird

"A Father-in-Law's Lust"
A particularly unscrupulous man has lusted over his gorgeous, young daughter-in-law ever since he first met her. After she and his son move in with him to save money, he quickly makes his move. Waiting until his son leaves for work, the man slips into their bedroom and proceeds to rape his daughter-in-law. Naturally she’s initially horrified, but her cries of protest soon become those of pleasure as she discovers to her shock that the older man is far better in bed than his son, the young woman cumming harder and more often than she ever thought possible.

Now a very willing participant, she and her father-in-law spend almost the entire day fucking, neither of them able to get enough of each other, only stopping before his son comes home. From then on, whenever her husband is out of the house, she and her father-in-law engage in near non-stop sex. Soon after, her husband has to travel overseas for work, allowing his wife and father to fuck both day and night, neither of them feeling the least bit guilty. Before he is set to come home, she files for divorce, thoroughly addicted to the sinful pleasure only her father-in-law can provide.

Daughter-in-Law

[Father-in-Law/daughter-in-law, Non-Consensual, Consensual, Infidelity, Sexual Addiction, Smutty] (Modern Setting)

"The Girl Who Couldn't Say No"
A man with a strong, overactive sex drive is bowled over when greeted by his new neighbor, a beautiful girl with luscious curves in all the right places. Friendly, cheerful, and without the slightest clue that her skimpy clothing is driving the men around her crazy, she and the man become fast friends, he being willing to do almost anything to get a glimpse of her cleavage or catch a whiff of her perfume.

Then, a revelation. He realizes through her interactions with himself and others, that she is very kind and has a hard time refusing any sincere request made to her. Testing this quality of hers, he summons his courage and begs her to let him touch her breasts, and, to his delight, she bashfully agrees, letting him fondle and suckle her breasts as much as he likes. Unable to hold himself back any further he begs her to have sex with him, and though she blushes shyly, she once more agrees. As he has been such a good friend, she doesn’t feel like she can say no.

From then on, all he has to do is beg her to do something, and she bashfully obeys, indulging all his favorite kinks and wearing whatever he requests. In fact his sex drive is so high, and so easily aroused, that he often wears the poor girl out. Simply the sight of her full, round backside in a snug new pair of jeans, or her greeting him happily when he comes home from work are often all it takes to set him off. Afterwards she might scold him for pouncing upon her so suddenly, but as her tender feelings for him continue to grow she makes no attempt to stop him. He may take full sexual advantage of her, but he truly does care about her, and plans to beg her to marry him in the not too distant future.

I was heavily inspired by this hentai manga:

[Neighbors, Consensual, Costumes, Light Bondage, Humor, Romance] (Modern Setting)

"His Daughter, the Porn Star"
A widower with a young daughter is browsing an amateur porn site one night when he comes across a particular set of videos which have become immensely popular, everyone wanting to know more about the hot young thing starring in them. To the man’s shock, the girl is none other than his own – seemingly innocent – little girl, her body on display for all to see as she undresses and pleasures herself. Both angry and – in spite of himself – incredibly aroused, he immediately goes to confront his daughter, finding her in the middle of recording yet another sexy video.

(Scenario One): Rock hard and determined to teach his daughter a lesson, the man punishes her by pinning her to the bed and raping her, the girl’s protests quickly turning into moans and squeals of ecstasy. Promising to be a good girl and only let him fuck her, father and daughter become passionate, incestuous lovers, he only allowing her to post more videos if he – wearing a mask – is her partner.

(Scenario Two): When confronted by her angry and aroused father, the girl admits to having loved and lusted after her sexy daddy for a long time, the two of them ending up having hot, incestuous sex all throughout the night. Having become lovers, she promises him to never fuck anyone else, he allowing her to post more videos only if he – wearing a mask – is her partner.

[Incest, Father/daughter, Shocking Discovery, Consensual or Non-Consensual, Amateur Porn Star, Making Porn, Mask, Concealed Identity] (Modern Setting)

"His Dear Devil Maid"
In a world where succubi and other fantasy races exist, a certain wealthy businessman has his very own succubus maid, a beautiful creature whom he saved from a life of sexual slavery (whether he legally owns her is up to you). Utterly devoted to her Master – and he to her – his succubus maid tends to his every need, not only keeping his home clean and comfortable and his meals delicious, but also satisfying her Master’s rampant libido as only a true succubus can.

Version A: The succubus is very sweet, kind, and submissive, desperately in love with her Master and happily obeying his every command. Even being punished by such a wonderful man as her Master is a great honor. She does have a bit of a jealous streak though, feeling suspicious of almost every other woman her Master encounters, assuming they will attempt to seduce him away from her.

Version B: Very much like Version A, except that our succubus maid has a very teasing, bratty personality, doing everything she can to tempt her Master into having even more sex with her. Often her schemes result in her either being ravished on the spot, or in her being punished, though she considers either outcome to be a win.

Happy as they are together, Master and maid often encounter disapproval from his family, friends, and acquaintances, many of whom still believe that all succubi are evil and devour men’s souls. They want him to settle down with a “nice” girl, but to be separated from his succubus maid would be just as agonizing for him as it would be for her. There are rumors that a law legalizing marriages between humans and succubi might one day become reality. Until that day, Master and maid must cling tightly to each other, neither ever intending to let go.

Succubus Maid 1

Succubus Maid 2

Succubus Maid 3

Succubus Maid 4

Succubus Maid 5

Succubus Maid 6

Succubus Maid 7

Succubus Maid 8

[Human Businessman/succubus maid, Master/maid, Dom/sub, Consensual, Daddy Dom, Romance, Slice-of-Life, Light Bondage, Punishment, Spanking, Collar, Racism Against Succubi] (Modern Fantasy or Fantasy Setting)

"His Hot Asian Daughter"
A man, lonely and recovering from a decent divorce, is expecting yet another dull night at home when the doorbell rings. When he opens the door – to his shock and excitement – the most beautiful, young Asian girl he has ever seen stands upon his doorstep, his cock becoming rock hard at the very sight of her. He has always had a fetish for Asian women, and at first he assumes that the girl is a prostitute, but then he notices the suitcase beside her, and she shyly confesses - to his amazement - that she is in fact his own daughter.

Inviting her inside, and more than a little shocked, he allows her to explain. Apparently, she is the product of a brief affair the man had with an Asian model, her mother having returned to her home country and raised her daughter on her own. She never told him because she wasn’t sure if he would want a child, but now that their daughter is sixteen years old, she thinks that she should at last meet her father. Her story corroborated with photos and a letter from her mother, the man has no choice but to believe that the gorgeous girl before him truly is his own daughter. She doesn’t look at all like him, and is even more beautiful than her mother, and in spite of knowing that she is his daughter the man’s cock refuses to be anything but erect and steely in her presence.

Inviting her to stay for as long as she likes, the man gives her one of his guest rooms, fixes them both dinner, and wishes her good night, it taking all of his willpower not to masturbate while thinking of her before falling asleep. Sometime later that night, the man awakens and discovers to his shock that his daughter has slipped into bed with him, entirely nude, the girl whimpering and grinding against him and begging him to make her a woman. She explains that in her mother’s culture, it is a father’s duty to take his daughter’s virginity and thoroughly train her in the art of sexual pleasure. That is the true reason she has come, so that he can make her a woman and train her to be a good wife.

The man knows how wrong this is, but he is utterly unable to resist his gorgeous Asian daughter’s request, enthusiastically introducing her to the world of incestuous sex. All night long the two of them make passionate, forbidden love, neither of them seemingly able to get enough of the other. From then on, he and his hot Asian daughter are happy, enthusiastic lovers, spending much of their time indulging in incestuous pleasures. As she doesn’t at all look like him, he even takes her out on dates, introducing her to others as his mail-order bride.

Having fallen deeply in love and in lust with one another, the man and his daughter decide to remain together forever. As they don’t have the same surname, he plans on marrying her, possibly even having false documentation created so they don’t have to wait for her to turn eighteen first.

[Incest, Father/daughter, Interracial, Consensual, Romance, Deception, Marriage] (Modern Setting)

"Incestuous and Holy"
The Angelbloods are an ancient and noble family descended from the gods themselves. In order to preserve and consolidate the purity and power of their lineage, for centuries each family member has only married another member of the family, these incestuous unions considered to be most sacred and unbreakable. Indeed, each generation of the Angelbloods has been more attractive, healthy, powerful, and prosperous than the last, proving that their divine ancestors approve of their incestuous match-making. Indeed, any who so much as have sex with an outsider are summarily disowned and banished for threatening the family’s continued purity and prosperity.

Option 1: The current patriarch of the Angelbloods discovers proof that his beloved wife – also his sister – has been having an affair with an outsider, threatening the purity of their blood and the succession. Divorcing and banishing her for her betrayal, the patriarch comforts himself by instead taking his unmarried daughter as his bride, the girl both honored and all too happy to marry her kind and handsome father. Unfortunately, her brother – who had wanted to marry her himself – is desperate to break up their union, even scheming with their banished mother in order to do so.

Option 2: The heir of the Angelbloods discovers that his betrothed – also his sister – has been having an affair with an outsider. After she is disinherited and banished, he instead marries one of his other sisters, a beautiful girl who has loved him ever since she can remember. The brother and sister are blissfully happy as man and wife, until the schemes of a jealous younger brother and their banished sister threatens their joyful union.

Option 3: Similar to the above two ideas, except that the current patriarch marries a niece.

The Chosen Bride
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father/daughter or Older Brother/younger sister or Uncle/niece, Husband/wife, Consensual, Divine Lineage, "Holy Incest", Keeping the Bloodline Pure, Romance] (Fantasy Setting)

"Incestuous and Unholy"
The Fiendbloods are an ancient and noble family descended from fiends (if not actually tieflings), and are particularly devoted to the worship of the demon lord of incest. In order to appease their lord, and enjoy the delicious, taboo pleasure of incest, each family member has only married another member of the family, these incestuous unions considered to be most pleasing to each other and the fiend they worship, and fidelity to one’s incestuous partner is of chief importance. Though much of the world despises the Fiendbloods for their unholy lineage and incestuous ways, it cannot be denied that their fiendish lord has blessed them, as each generation has been more attractive, healthy, powerful, and prosperous than the last. Any Fiendblood who so much as has sex with an outsider is summarily disowned and banished for risking their patron’s wrath and threatening the family’s continued prosperity.

Option 1: The current patriarch of the Fiendbloods discovers proof that his beloved wife – also his sister – has been having an affair with an outsider, threatening to anger their unholy lord and the line of succession. Divorcing and banishing her for her betrayal, the patriarch comforts himself by instead taking his unmarried daughter as his bride, the girl having lusted after her father for many years. Unfortunately, her brother – who had wanted to marry her himself – is desperate to break up their union, even scheming with their banished mother in order to do so.

Option 2: The heir of the Fiendbloods discovers that his betrothed – also his sister – has been having an affair with an outsider. After she is disinherited and banished, he instead marries one of his other sisters, a beautiful girl who has lusted after him ever since she can remember. The brother and sister are blissfully happy as unholy man and wife, until the schemes of a jealous younger brother and their banished sister threatens their joyful union.

Option 3: Similar to the above two ideas, except that the current patriarch marries a niece.

The Chosen Bride
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father/daughter or Older Brother/younger sister or Uncle/niece, Husband/wife, Consensual, Unholy Lineage (possibly Tieflings), Demon Worship, Incest to Please Demon Lord, Dark Romance] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Incestuous Curse"
After the king finds him guilty of both witchcraft and incest and banishes him from the realm, a wicked sorcerer retaliates by casting a potent curse upon the king and his young daughter the princess, filling both with a desperate, all-consuming incestuous passion for one another. The once virtuous king and his innocent daughter now spend much of their time having hot, sinful sex, unable to get enough of the forbidden pleasures they can only experience with each other. In spite of the queen’s protests and his subjects’ horror, the king establishes his own daughter as his official mistress, showering her with gifts of low-cut gowns and jewels, her chambers adjoining his.

The king eventually begins to initiate divorce proceedings against the queen under an archaic law allowing for such an outcome as the queen has never produced a son and heir. And, as there is no formal law stating that a king cannot marry his daughter, he plans on doing so as soon as his divorce from her mother is formalized, and may even fully legalize incest to celebrate the happy, sinful union. And thus the wicked sorcerer has his revenge, the scandalized kingdom eventually accepting the new state of affairs and becoming known far and wide for the incestuous practices of its people.

[Incest, Father/daughter, King/princess, King/mistress, Husband/wife, Curse, Revenge, Love/Lust Magic, Consensual, Infidelity, Scandal, Divorce Proceedings, The Legalization of Incest] (Fantasy Setting)

"An Incestuous Family Tradition"
A family who secretly worships the god of sexual debauchery and lust has a very peculiar family tradition that they celebrate every winter without fail. While other families are celebrating Christmas, all the male members of this extended family gather at their secluded manor house, bringing with them a young – and very willing – female relative whom the men have collectively voted that they most wanted to fuck. As their god’s favorite form of worship is acts of incest, the gathered family members praise him by having an incestuous, twelve-day sex-fest, the girl eagerly working to satisfy her male family members' prodigious sexual needs.

Praising their dark deity, the men and the girl alternatively have sex one-on-one, or as a group, she all too willing to pleasure several of them at once. Freely partaking of potent aphrodisiacs to stay horny and energetic, the men and their happy, incestuous love slave very thoroughly enjoy themselves over their twelve days of seclusion, greatly pleasing their dark deity.

*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father/daughter, Older Brother/younger sister, Uncle/niece, Cousins, Consensual, Group Sex, Aphrodisiacs, Sex Cult, Worship of a Sex God, Incest for Pleasure and Worship, "Dark Christmas" Celebration, Smutty] (Modern or Modern Fantasy Setting {Secluded Manor House})

"An Incestuous Masquerade"
A young man who has come home for summer break lusts after his younger sister desperately, but, naturally, she rejects him, calling him a pervert and threatening to tell their parents if he doesn’t stop asking her to sleep with him. When their parents are away for the weekend, the girl decides to throw a costume party at their house. The party is really as excuse for her and her boyfriend to sneak off and have sex, and her brother – burning with jealousy – is determined to stop this from happening.

Borrowing his sister’s phone – unbeknownst to her – he texts her boyfriend to tell him that their parents arrived back early and the party is off. Then he buys the same costume her boyfriend was to wear – one with a full head and face covering. As he is roughly the same height as her boyfriend, during the party his sister doesn’t recognize him for who he really is, dragging him into her room so they can make out and fuck.

First she is amazed at how much better at kissing and fingering her “boyfriend” has become, but that is nothing compared to how much better at sex he has suddenly become, his cock feeling so much bigger and harder, feeling so incredibly good and making her cum harder than she ever has before. What is more, his stamina has also increased, the two of them fucking again and again, he filling her with his cum as she squeals with ecstasy.

Only after he has fucked her silly does he remove his mask and reveal himself to be not her boyfriend, but her own big brother. Though initially shocked, sex with him felt so good that she is now eager and willing to be his incestuous lover, dumping her boyfriend so she and her sexy big brother can have sinful sex round the clock under their parents’ noses.

(Alternate Scenario: They are step-siblings instead of siblings.)

[Incest, Older Brother/younger sister, Consensual, Mistaken Identity, Mask, Costume Party, Continued Sexual Relationship] (Modern Setting)

"Innocent Blood"
A ruthless warlord, Emperor of many conquered lands, holds one treasure above all to be his most precious possession: his wife, Rubiya. As beautiful as he is scarred, as kind as he is cruel, as pure as he is black-hearted, Rubiya loves him with an almost idolatrous passion, kept carefully guarded and sheltered from his brutal deeds. His joy, his rest, and his love, only her voice and touch can soothe the dark passions within him, her devotion, submission, and unshakeable loyalty earning his complete trust. No other woman can tempt or sway him, no other woman can arouse and quench the fire in his loins. Innocent and pure as Rubiya is, he would do anything to keep her safe in his arms. Even defy death itself.

When Rubiya dies of a sudden, mysterious illness, her husband refuses to let her go, willing to damn himself if it means holding his living bride in his arms. Performing a vile ritual within the bowels of his dungeon, the Emperor slays seven maidens, draining their blood into a silver chalice. Drinking this innocent blood, he then kisses his wife’s cold lips, transferring the maidens’ life essence into her. Within moments, Rubiya’s warmth and rosy bloom has returned, and her beautiful eyes open. She smiles up at her husband, believing herself to have been sleeping and dreaming of a beautiful garden. Almost weeping with joy at his beloved’s return to life, he carries her back to their bed, carefully shielding her eyes from the blood-drained corpses littering the dungeon floor.

With his bride restored to life, the Emperor cherishes her more than ever before, determined to let nothing separate them again. But defying death has a price. Gradually, the Emperor feels a greater and greater thirst for blood. His skin becomes pale and sensitive to sunlight, and his canine teeth sharpen into fangs. To his horror, he finds himself transforming into a vampire, forced to slake his craving for blood every night or go mad with hunger. He feeds upon peasants and criminals, those who will not be missed, and though Rubiya is concerned about his growing pallor and lack of appetite, she never suspects the terrible truth.

But the worst is yet to come. Eventually the Emperor realizes that the blood he craves the most is that of his beloved Rubiya, the pure innocent who adores him. He struggles to resist his urge to feed upon her, preferring to starve rather than harm or frighten her. But the longer he resists, the more frenzied and bestial he becomes, his self-control likely to snap at any moment. Will he reveal his bestial nature and risk losing his wife’s love, or will he resist, only to once more watch her die at his own fangs?

Rubiya
*CRAVING*
[Emperor/empress, Husband/wife, Mild Dom/sub, Consensual, Romance, Death & Resurrection, Ritual, Gradual Vampirism, Biting, Blood-Drinking] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Judge's Bride"
A venerable and learned judge, thoroughly upright and respected by his city, is in fact a man steeped in lust and corruption, a wicked man who has kept his tawdry dealings secret from the public at large. Seen as a paragon of virtue, he is guilty of many crimes, sexual and otherwise, from ravishing pretty chamber maids, to heaping trumped-up charges against men with attractive young wives, taking advantage of those wives as soon as their husbands are shipped off to some far off penal colony. Even if the victims of his crimes attempted to expose him for the lustful fiend he is, none would believe that such a “good”, “generous”, and “upright” man like the judge could commit such vile deeds, thus allowing him to feed his rapacious lusts with impunity.

He has, however, done one truly kind thing. After one of his conquests went mad and disappeared, he publically adopted her young daughter, raising her as his cherished ward. As the girl would likely have otherwise been worked to death in a poorhouse, this example of the judge’s kindness and generosity has further raised him in the public’s esteem, the girl herself never forgetting what she owes to her kind guardian.

However, the judge’s motivations in raising the girl are not in the least pure. After establishing her as his ward, he quickly recognized that her beauty would far surpass that of her own mother, and he began to cultivate her innocent mind with the aim of eventually providing himself with a young, beautiful, wholly obedient bride. Never allowing her to leave the house except to attend church, he told her of what a cruel and dangerous place the outside world is, he promising to always keep her safe. He carefully controls her education, only allowing her to read novels in which the heroine falls in love with an older man, and which depict young men as deceitful rakes. As her body develops the full and ample curves of young womanhood, he eagerly orders gowns for her which emphasize her curvaceous beauty, and he takes great pleasure in secretly watching her undress or bathe, eying her creamy flesh with a growing hunger.

By the time the girl is old enough to be married with her guardian’s consent, she has become the judge’s ideal bride. Beautiful, young, and curvaceous, she is also wholly innocent, entirely obedient, and deeply grateful for her kind guardian’s care of her, idolizing him as a saint among men. When he at last proposes marriage to her, the girl is surprised, but, overwhelmed with gratitude, she accepts, just as her guardian knew she would.

Before the girl knows it, they are married in grand style, her pure white wedding gown cut so as to display the more than ample cleavage her new husband so admires. Deciding to spend their honeymoon at home, the judge wastes little time in tenderly educating his young bride in the ways of marital love, the innocent girl (knowing nothing about sex) amazed at how incredibly pleasurable and satisfying it is to fulfill her new wifely duties. Strong, virile, and fueled with an insatiable lust for his new bride, the judge spends nearly every moment of his free time “educating” her over and over again, the girl often remaining in the alluring nightdresses he gives her, as he is far too impatient to wait for her to undress.

Showering her with fine dresses and sparkling jewels, the judge begins to take her to the theater and the opera, eager to show off his lovely young bride, pleased to feel how she clings to his arm, he gently assuring her of his love and protection. It is not at all long before the girl loves her much older husband with all the passion, reverence, and obedience the judge could wish, his rapacious libido now entirely focused upon her. Though it is a happiness built on deception, lust, and possessiveness, it is a happiness nevertheless. But will it last, particularly when the specter of the girl’s long-lost parents finally comes to light?

(Note: For this story I was heavily inspired by the musical "Sweeney Todd", except that in this story it is the corrupt and wicked judge who prevails, and hopefully no one is murdered and baked into a pie.)
*CRAVING*
[Age Difference, Corrupt Older Man/innocent young girl, Guardian/ward, Husband/wife, Dom/sub, Consensual, Wedding, Honeymoon, Possessiveness, Deception, Controlling, Hypocrisy] (Victorian Era Setting)

"A King's Desire"
While on her deathbed, a queen – famed for her beauty – forced her husband the king to swear that he would only remarry if the woman he chose were more beautiful than herself. As the queen had indeed been very beautiful, it seemed as though it would be impossible for the king to remarry, and as he and his wife had had only one daughter and no sons, it appeared that the direct line of succession would be broken, and a relative stranger would one day sit upon the throne. Discouraged at this thought, the king despaired at ever having a male heir, until one day he realized that there was indeed a young woman even more beautiful than his late queen: their daughter, the princess.

Seemingly overnight, the girl had developed into a peerless beauty, she bearing the succulent curves of young womanhood, her face beautiful enough to make even her dead mother envious. Stirred by both incestuous passion and the rekindled hope of producing a son and heir, the king announced his plans to marry his daughter the princess, to the great shock of all. As there is no codified law stating that a king cannot marry his daughter, nothing but the scandal of such a union stands in his way, and the king would be more than willing to face any amount of scandal so long as his lovely young daughter is by his side as his new queen.

Version 1: Naturally, the princess is reluctant to marry her own father, attempting to convince him to change his mind. However, once it becomes clear that he is determined for her to become his wife and queen, the girl resigns herself, marrying him without further protest. Though the thought of making love to her father initially sickens her, the king proves to be a surprisingly skilled and vigorous lover, the princess soon becoming addicted to hot, sinful, incestuous sex, unable to get enough of the forbidden pleasures only her father and husband can provide.

Version 2: Though she is the picture of noble resignation, the princess is in fact overjoyed at the thought of marrying her beloved father, she having loved and wished to comfort him for many years. Blaming her mother for his years of loneliness and despair, she is determined to be a good, loving, and obedient wife to him, and – if the gods allow it – bear him his long-wished-for son and heir. Privately expressing to him the great joy and honor she feels at being his choice, she yields to him eagerly on their wedding night, both of them soon growing addicted to the pleasures of incestuous marital passion.
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father/daughter, King/princess, Husband/wife, Mild Dom/sub, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Marriage, Wedding Night, Risk of Pregnancy] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting {Inspired by the fairytale "Donkeyskin"})

"The Last of Their Line"
After the death of their cousin, a young man and his sister find that they are the last of their noble family. Though wealthy, their family has languished under an ancestral curse, one whose origins are lost to time. So notorious is this curse that no other noble family will marry into it, and the girl was to marry their cousin before his sudden death. This now leaves no one but herself and her brother, alone in their gloomy and secluded mansion where even the few servants glide about like ghosts.

In spite of the curse, both brother and sister are determined to preserve their noble bloodline, and as neither are able to obtain a spouse from outside the family, they are forced to turn to each other to conceive the next generation. The truth is that the two of them have always loved each other as far more than a brother and sister should, yearning to surrender to their incestuous desires and become lovers. They restrained themselves so long as there was hope of preserving the family without committing such a sin, but now their hands are tied, and their mutual lust freed.

As they cannot marry, the brother and sister instead become passionate lovers, surrendering to the incestuous urges they’ve both been fighting for so long. The pleasure and release they experience while making love convinces them both that they were always meant to be together, their bodies seeming to be designed for one another. Spending most of every day and night engaged in passionate lovemaking, they pray that the gods will be merciful and bless them with many healthy children.

Is their noble bloodline destined to die with them, or will the gods indeed be kind, allowing them thrive in spite of their familial curse?
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Older Brother/younger sister, Consensual, Family Curse, Incest to Preserve the Bloodline, Sex for Procreation and Pleasure, Lovemaking, Romance] (Pseudo-Victorian or Gothic Fantasy Setting)

"The Lord and the Life Maiden"
From the moment a particular girl was born, it was known immediately that she was a Life Maiden, a maiden capable of bringing a dead man back to life after absorbing enough of his life essence from sharing his bed. As to have a Life Maiden within a family is considered to be shameful, but they are also in high demand, her parents sell her to the local Lord, a man of great power, wealth, and ruthlessness. As a Life Maiden must remain a virgin until the ritual to bring the man back to life is performed, the Lord is very protective of her, largely confining her to her chambers, and requiring her to wear a chastity belt and be chaperoned when she is allowed to roam the castle and its grounds.

Raised to adore and worship her Lord and master almost as a god, the innocent girl is grateful for every kindness and honor he bestows upon her. Even the honor of being permitted to address him as "my Lord" is deeply felt by her, as she is little more than a slave, and thus entitled to little consideration or respect. The girl grows to become a maiden of great beauty, her duty to serve and save her Lord if or when he dies clearly engraved upon her heart, she taking care to memorize the necessary ritual by heart. Once she is of age, she begins to share her Lord's bed - much to his consort's protests. Naked but for her chastity belt, she lies beneath the bedding against the also naked body of her Lord, absorbing his vital energies as they rest together.

Of course, being a lustful, unscrupulous man, and his young servant being so lovely and yielding, it isn't long before the Lord begins fondling her body, kissing her deeply, and finally teaching her how to satisfy his rapacious lusts. The girl, considering every attention her Lord shows her to be a great honor, has not the slightest reluctance in giving him sexual pleasure, desperate to express her love and worship for him in any way that she can. It is hard for her though, as her body yearns to become one with her beloved Lord and master, but her virginity must be preserved, the girl often gratifying herself when alone in her quarters.

A few months after she began sharing her Lord's bed, his vital essence building within her, the Lord indeed dies suddenly, either through illness, violence, or perhaps even treachery. The Lord had made it clear that the moment he died the ritual was to be performed, but his consort again protests, attempting instead to have her own son - born from a previous marriage - crowned as the new lord. But the Lord's loyal knights honor his command, washing their Lord's body and bringing his loyal Life Maiden to him to perform the ritual for which she has long prepared herself. Shedding her chastity belt, the girl joins her Lord's body under the covers, first anointing both of them with blessed oil before pressing her body to his and bidding him to draw life from her.

First, her Lord's body heals itself as it draws his life force from her body, then his animating spirit returns, he overcome with a bestial, almost mindless lust. The lord ravishes his virgin servant, just as the ritual requires, panting, grunting, and almost howling like a beast as he takes his pleasure from her. Again and again and again he takes her, more and more of his mind and soul returning with their every orgasm, until he is fully restored by the first rays of dawn.

By the time the sun rises, the Lord is once more alive and healthy, even more vigorous than before thanks to his loyal servant's love and devotion. After learning that his consort had tried to prevent his resurrection, he strips both her and her son of all of the titles and honors he had bestowed upon them - including that of consort -, and banishes them. Pleased with his true and loving servant, he spends nearly every free moment making love to her, his life force building stronger than ever within her. Soon he makes it known that she is to be his official consort, and though she is little more than a slave, the Lord is so feared that none dare to object. Soon his young and loyal consort is his near-constant companion, devotedly worshiping and serving her beloved Lord in any way he commands. As they are now lovers, the Lord remains healthy and full of vigor, knowing that so long as his lovely consort lives, he will never die. And as Life Maidens are known to only produce sons, he looks forward to the healthy heirs she will one day give him.

Alternate Version: The Life Maiden is the Lord's illegitimate daughter.

The Life Maiden

[Age Difference, Lord/servant, Dom/sub, Consensual, Chastity Belt, Bed-Sharing, Resurrection, Ritual] (Fantasy Setting {Loosely Inspired by Fia, the Deathbed Companion from Elden Ring})

"Love Call" or "Love Letter"
This idea is very simple. A man is desperately in love and in lust with a particular girl he knows, but knows that she will reject him – or even report him – if he makes his feelings known. Fortunately, there is a dark web solution to his problem, a shadowy organization who can make any woman fall in love with any man with a simple phone call, using a form of verbal hypnotism to command her to love, lust, and utterly devote herself to the man in question.

Willingly paying for such a service, the man arranges to be alone with the girl when she receives the call, and upon answering it the girl is indeed hypnotized, suddenly overwhelmed with love and unbearable lust for the man beside her, positively needing to have sex with him then and there. As the two of them have wild, passionate sex, she declares her love for him, unable to get enough of this magnificent man, wanting to devote every second of her life to him, wondering how she could have been so blind for so long.

Wanting nothing more than to lavish him with love and have lots and lots of sex with him, the girl willingly moves in with him, quitting her job, giving up her education, breaking up with her boyfriend, and dropping all other plans or obligations so the two of them can spend as much time together as possible, even willing to give up her family and friends if they protest this sudden change in her. Having sex with her new beloved is now her favorite thing to do, and she can’t seem to get enough, willing to do anything he wants if it makes him happy.

Who the man and girl are and how they know each other is entirely up to whatever kind of story you’d like to tell. They might be friends, neighbors, coworkers, employer and employee, teacher and student, waitress and customer, and just about any other combination you can think of. If we want to be extra taboo, they might even be related.

“Love Letter” is essentially the same plot, but takes place in a setting in which phones don’t exist, such as a historical or fantasy setting. Instead of receiving a call, the girl receives a letter inscribed with magical words that achieve the same result when she reads them. Again, the pairing could be almost anything, including other species when it comes to fantasy settings.
*NEW* *CRAVING*
[Almost Any Male/female Pairing, Consensual, Hypnotism/Mind Control, "Love Spell" via Phone Call or Letter, Man Getting the Girl of His Dreams, Sexual Addiction, Smutty, Romance] (Any Setting)

"A Lover for Christmas"
A good-hearted yet lonely man is woken up on Christmas night by a commotion in his living room and goes to investigate, suspecting burglars. To his surprise, he finds a beautiful girl – his dream woman – wearing a skimpy Christmas costume, having apparently just fallen through the chimney. A little embarrassed at her clumsiness, the girl introduces herself as one of Santa’s elves. As the man has been so kind and generous throughout the year, she has the honor of granting any wish he desires.

Having been alone for so long, and half believing this to be a dream, he wishes for the girl to be his lover. Surprised – and a little bashful – she agrees, and they spend the rest of the night making love. When he wakes up the next morning, he is heartbroken at the thought of her being only a dream… until he feels a warm, soft body still cuddled against him. As he had wished for her to be his lover, she’s there to stay, using her own Christmas wish to ensure they’ll be together forever.

Elf Girl 1

Elf Girl 2

[Man/Elf Girl, Consensual, Romance, Light Bondage, Costumes, Spanking, Magic, One-Shot or Long Term] (Modern Setting)

"The Lovers Lane Rapist"
In the outskirts of a particular city is a secluded lane overlooking the twinkling lights of the valley below. The lane has long been known – justifiably – as a lovers lane, couples often driving up there to get a little privacy and have sex. Unfortunately, lately the lovers lane has become the scene of multiple assaults and rapes at the hands of a masked criminal, the unknown perpetrator subduing the male victim – either tying him up or knocking him out - , and raping the female victim in the back seat of the couple’s car before vanishing into the night. What makes this string of crimes particularly unusual is that the female victims have all refused to cooperate with the investigation, all claiming that the rapist gave them the best sex of their lives, putting their helpless partners to shame.

Though many couples now avoid the lovers lane in fear of encountering this masked assailant, others still take the risk, including a certain young girl and her boyfriend, who are making out when the Lovers Lane Rapist strikes. As with all the other cases, the girl’s boyfriend is subdued, and the girl herself is forcefully dragged to the back seat of the car and raped. Fortunately for her, she too experiences greater sexual pleasure than she ever thought possible, begging the masked man for more as he rapes her again and again.

When the rapist finally finishes, instead of leaving the girl behind as he has all of the others, he abducts her, putting her in the back of a waiting van and speeding off. Arriving at his secluded home, the girl is brought inside and securely chained before the rapist removes his mask, revealing – to the girl’s great shock – that he is someone she knows. (Just who he is and how she knows him is up to you. He might even be a relative.) He reveals that he has always lusted after her, and that while encountering her tonight was a coincidence, she’s the best pussy he’s ever had, so he’s keeping her as his sex slave. Shocked as she is, the girl is in no position to argue, especially when he subjects her to still more mind-blowingly orgasmic sex.

From then on, the girl remains willingly, obeying her rapist and Master’s every command in exchange for yet more of the phenomenal pleasure only he can provide. With an enthusiastic sex slave at home, the rapist ceases his attacks, the police scrambling to learn why the assaults have stopped, the location of the missing girl, and the identity of the Lovers Lane Rapist.

[Masked Serial Rapist/girl, Master/slave, Dom/sub, Pleasurable Rape, Non-Consensual, Consensual, Abduction, Bondage, Criminal Investigation, Hiding from the Law, Possible Incest] (Modern Setting)

"The Loyal Servant"
A powerful nobleman is infamous for his wealth, arrogance, and sadism, particularly towards his servants. One young female servant is especially mistreated by him, her Master using her to slake his lust, punishing her cruelly, and never bothering to learn her name. However cruelly he treats her, the girl never complains or resists, quietly enduring whatever he chooses to inflict upon her. He continually tries to push her to the point of lashing out, yet always she patiently suffers the pain and degradation, puzzling and occasionally angering her cruel Master.

When the kingdom finds itself at war, the nobleman is called to arms, and three months later is reported to have been slain in battle. But the report is mistaken, and after another month has passed, the nobleman returns to his home, wounded and weak, but alive. However, his mansion is empty of life, and largely empty of possessions. His servants, happy to hear that their cruel Master was dead, had spent the next few days looting the mansion, carrying off almost all his worldly goods. All have abandoned him, except for the very servant he treated most cruelly. Despite all he has done to her, she alone remained loyal to him, somehow knowing that he would return.

Devotedly, she cares for him and tends to his wounds, doing all she can to make him comfortable. Puzzled by her loyalty after he had been so cruel to her, he asks why she remained when all his other servants were so eager to rob and abandon him. To this, the girl has only one answer: he is her Master.

Weakened, yet as iron-willed as ever, the nobleman heals and regains his strength, once more taking control of his household and working to restore his former wealth and power. Always by his side is his loyal servant, the one and only person he trusts with his life. Though she still serves his pleasure and yields to his domineering lusts, he is no longer as cruel as he once was, holding the girl close to his heart even if he cannot bring himself to say so much in words.
*TAKEN*
[Master/servant, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Dom/sub, Sadism, Bondage, Impact Play, Flogging, Etc.] (Fantasy or Pseudo-Historical Setting)

"The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"
Within the great city-state of Archus, a melting pot of countless diverse species and cultures, are many noble families of mixed ancestry, two of the most powerful being one descended from angels, and another descended from fiends. Both families, equal in status, wealth, and influence, have naturally butted heads time and time again, the simmering feud having gone on for well over a century. Each would like nothing better than to best the other, raising themselves by bringing their old rivals low.

However, not every member of each family despises the other, the eldest son of the celestial-blooded family being instead deeply and passionately in love with a daughter of the fiend-blooded family, and she with him. Fiery-tempered and skilled in battle, he has won many honors for helping to defend Archus from its enemies, always wearing a love token given to him by his beloved near his heart. He loves her with a burning intensity, determined to make her his wife in spite of how their families might react to the forbidden union. His fiend-blooded lover – bearing the horns, wings, tail, and mouthwatering beauty of a succubus – is, in contrast to her fiendish ancestors, kind, honest, loving, and gentle, her heart and soul astonishingly pure, and entirely dedicated to her brave, strong, angelic warrior.

Though their love for each other is an open secret, the two of them know that a marriage between them will not be easy, their families likely to bicker over marriage settlements, if they sanction their union at all. While he is impatient to elope and take her away from her proud and controlling brother – the current head of her family and a long-standing rival of his – she begs him to be patient, hoping that their families can be brought to a more amicable understanding in time. Grudgingly yielding to his love’s wishes, the angel-blooded warrior waits, until he one day receives a letter from her begging him to rescue her.

Apparently her brother – having inherited more than his fair share of their devilish ancestor’s wickedness – has revealed that he loves her with more than a brotherly affection, and he has been making plans to take her to the southern islands with him for an unofficial “honeymoon”, whether she is willing or not. Kept locked within her rooms so she cannot escape, she was able to have this letter smuggled out by the sympathetic household servants, begging her beloved to take her away and marry her at once so her cruel brother can no longer have control over her. Burning with a lover’s protective fury, he at once rallies his soldiers and strikes that very night, carrying away his love, but letting her brother live after she begs for his life.

Safely behind the walls of his own family’s estate, the two lovers are married at once in a hurried and simple private ceremony. At last bound as husband and wife, the two enjoy a rapturous wedding night within each other’s arms, making love long into the night as they at last slake their long-denied desires. The next morning, with his father furious and the city in an uproar – the populace largely supportive of the newlyweds – they must prepare themselves for the retaliation which her brother will doubtless bring against them, the simmering feud potentially boiling over into an all-out civil war.

Fiend-Blooded Girl 1

Fiend-Blooded Girl 2

*CRAVING*
[Angel-Blooded Man/fiend-blooded girl, Husband/wife, Mild Dom/sub, Star-Crossed Lovers, Consensual, Feuding Families, Rescue, Protectiveness, Battle, Romance] (Fantasy Setting {City-State})

"The Master's Blood"
A powerful nobleman, famed for his amorality and rampant lust, has many slaves and servants, but one in particular has become his favorite. Both his maid and his sex slave, the beautiful girl is rumored to be the nobleman’s own daughter, the child of a former conquest. It is true, and the nobleman gets a delicious forbidden pleasure in using his own daughter to slake his lusts, ravishing her more roughly and more often than any of his other slave girls. The girl, raised from birth to revere him, thoroughly enjoys being her father’s slave, considering it a great honor to serve him and be filled with his hot, potent seed. She is the consummate submissive, her loyalty to her master unshakable, her love for him sincere. Over time she becomes the sole object of his lust, until the two are nearly inseparable, he keeping her leashed to his side at all times and even permitting her the honor of sharing his bed at night.

Their fulfillment in each other is undeniable, but their fate is uncertain. The nobleman’s wicked, dissolute ways have earned him many political enemies who are determined to destroy him by any means necessary. While his favored slave cannot be persuaded to betray him, one or more of her resentful rivals may, and, in any case, it becomes clear that his own blood may be the only chink in his black heart’s armor.

(Note: I imagine the story beginning on the first night the nobleman takes his pleasure of the girl. She has heard the rumors that he is her father, and has noticed that his eyes never seem to leave her when she is present, but it is only when she is serving him and his guests during a dinner party that he speaks to her for the first time, commanding her to yield herself to him that night. She has no choice but to obey, and indeed is both excited and nervous to finally yield her virginity to the man she has been raised to revere as a god.

This is a setting in which there are very strict rules as to how slaves are to behave, not even being allowed to meet their master’s eyes without permission. To be shown any kindness or favor is a great honor, and disobedience is met with swift punishment. Nobles hold most of the power and do as they wish, rarely punished for any crimes they may commit.

The nobleman himself is indeed wicked, lustful, and amoral, the thought of using his own daughter for his pleasure filling his dark heart with pleasure. She very quickly becomes his favored slave, but always she is a slave, bound to the same strict rules as all the others - and liable for punishment should she break them. However, little by little she becomes more necessary - even precious - to him, and perhaps his only weakness.)

[Incest, Father/daughter, Master/slave, Consensual, Strict Dom/sub, BDSM, Impact Play, Political Intrigue] (Fantasy Setting)

Songbird

"The Night Shift"
It's the first night of a busty, young, Asian-American girl's job as a cashier for the local gas station and convenience store, she having agreed to take on the night shift in spite of the potential dangers. Late into the night – which has thus far been uneventful – a masked man arrives and forces her to empty the cash register, the frightened girl forgetting to activate the silent alarm. Once he has taken everything he wants from the store, the man forces the girl to take a very potent – and very illegal – aphrodisiac, strips her, and proceeds to rape her in full view of the store's security cameras.

Thankfully, due to the effects of the aphrodisiac, the girl absolutely loves it, happily cooperating, begging for more, and orgasming far harder and more often than she ever thought possible. When the rapacious man is at last satisfied, he takes the girl with him as he makes his getaway, leaving the recording of the entire encounter for others to enjoy. From then on, kept on a steady regimen of aphrodisiacs, the girl joyfully serves as the man's sex slave in his hideout, fully willing to give up her old life and obey orders in exchange for more sex. The police continue to look for the girl and the rapist, but thus far remain unsuccessful, she herself hoping to never be rescued.

Version 2: Instead of just one rapist, it is a gang of rapists.

Version 3: The rapist is actually someone the girl knows (possibly even a relative), waiting for the perfect time to rape and abduct her.

The New Cashier

[Male Rapist/young Asian cashier OR Gang of Rapists/young Asian cashier, Dom/sub, Aphrodisiac, Non-Consensual, Consensual, Robbery, Video Recordings, Kidnapping, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Slavery, Police Investigation] (Modern Setting)

"The Nobleman's Lover"
A nobleman has a particularly painful problem: he is deeply, passionately in love and in lust with his beautiful, young, curvaceous daughter. He’s been careful to never reveal his sinful passion to her, knowing that the virtuous girl would reject him, and even the chaste love between them would be irreparably damaged. Yet still his need to love and make love to her as a woman grows ever and ever stronger, until at last he resorts to black magic to create a charm that would win his lovely daughter’s heart.

Though the nobleman scarcely has any hope that the charm will work, it miraculously does, his daughter suddenly returning his love and lust with a passion and ardor equal to his own. At long last they consummate their newly-incestuous relationship, neither of them able to get enough of the sinful pleasure they can only feel with each other. The two lovers spend every possible moment together, kissing and making love both day and night.

If the nobleman’s wife is still alive, he and his daughter continue their incestuous affair under her unsuspecting nose. If he is a widower, he and his daughter display their incestuous passion for each other quite openly, he confident that his wealth, power, and position will protect them from any legal or social repercussions. So long as he possesses his charm, his daughter is his devoted lover. But what will happen if the power of the charm is ever broken?
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father/daughter, Mild Dom/sub, Consensual, Love Spell, Lovemaking, Romance, Open or Hidden Incest, Scandal] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"Obeying the Law"
After a bizarre sex cult overthrew the government, they issued a new law that all must obey: Fathers must now have sex with their unmarried, of-age daughters at least once a week, or face death. Naturally, there is a great outcry over this, but the new government brutally suppresses those who dare refuse, and cameras are installed in every bedroom to ensure that the enforced incestuous sex takes place.

A single father and his young daughter are as horrified as the rest at the thought of having sex with one another, but as he would rather commit incest than see his daughter harmed, the man convinces her to go through with it. After all, it’s only once a week. Each of them taking a government-supplied aphrodisiac in order to make things easier, and under the camera’s watchful eye, the man forces himself to deflower his daughter.

However, much to their mutual surprise, the two of them thoroughly enjoy having incestuous sex together, so much so that they can’t seem to get enough, father and daughter having hot, sinful, pleasurable sex all night long. By the next day, the man and his daughter are more than happy to obey the new law, the two of them becoming lovers, spending nearly every free moment engaged in incestuous lovemaking. The man even applies to work from home so he can spend even more time with his sexy little girl.

It isn’t long before the two of them are devoted members of the sex cult controlling the government, father and daughter granted awards and special privileges for their devotion to “incestuous love”. They even begin to worship the dark god the cult is attempting to bring into the world, this god of incest growing ever more powerful with every consanguineous thrust.

[Incest, Father/daughter, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Aphrodisiacs, Government-Enforced Incest, Government Run By Sex Cult, Worship of Incest God, Camera, Smutty] (Modern or Dystopian Setting)

"The Patriarch's Pleasure"
In a strongly patriarchal society, where the male head of every family must be obeyed without question, one patriarch in particular fears for the continuation of his ancient and honored bloodline. His only son, whom he considers to be weak and lacking in manly forcefulness, has yet to produce a son and heir – or indeed any children – with his young, beautiful bride, whose lovely face and luscious curves would stir the desires of any red-blooded man. Learning from the servants that his son has hardly ever slept with his wife, who comes from a fertile and numerous family, the patriarch at last takes matters into his own hands, determined to preserve his bloodline and slake his lust for his lovely young daughter-in-law at the same time.

Sending his son away on a several-month-long journey to survey their properties in the north, the patriarch then commands his daughter-in-law to accompany him in bed that night. Though she is surprised, the girl obeys, as the patriarch’s word is law, and at long last experiences the carnal satisfaction of being taken by a true man. Lustful and vigorous for his age, the patriarch brings his beautiful daughter-in-law to one screaming climax after another throughout the night.

Thoroughly addicted to the pleasures they can only experience with each other, the patriarch and his daughter-in-law spend every possible moment engaged in hot, passionate sex, he moving her into apartments adjoining his so he can have constant access to her. Neither of them feel the slightest guilt on his son’s behalf, as both feel that the younger man has shamefully neglected both his marital and dynastic duties. Utterly unaware of his father and wife’s open passion for each other, the patriarch’s son will be startled indeed to finally return home to find that his wife is now his father’s honored mistress, and that the patriarch plans to disinherit him in favor of the many strong, healthy sons she will doubtless bear him.
*CRAVING*
[Pseudo-Incest, Father-in-law/daughter-in-law, Age Difference, Infidelity, Consensual, Strongly Patriarchal Culture, Patriarch's Word is Law, Sex for Pleasure and Procreation, Continuing the Bloodline] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting {Perhaps Asian-Inspired})

"The Priest's Secret"
The priest of a god of light and virtue seems to be a man of impeccable moral character, beloved by his congregation for his kindness, generosity, and wisdom. However, this holy man has a dark secret: he has a dark and rapacious sexual appetite, and has summoned and enslaved a young succubus to slake his unholy desires. Believing that it is no sin to use such a “fallen creature” however he wishes, he forces the cowed, fiendish beauty to serve him and fulfill his every sexual desire, ravishing her several times both day and night.

Frightened of the holy man, and unusually meek and submissive for her kind, the succubus obeys his commands, the magic seals he has placed upon her body preventing her from absorbing more male essence than is necessary for her survival, and thus preventing her from draining his life away. Still, though she is fears him, she can’t help but thoroughly enjoy the sinful pleasure he pumps into her over and over and over again, the taste of his seed positively addicting. Will the priest’s fiendish love slave ever be discovered, or will he succeed in keeping her his little secret?

The Succubus

The Priest
*CRAVING*
[Priest/succubus, Master/slave, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Bondage, Impact Play, Punishment & Reward, Secret] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Purity of the Blood"
A nobleman and great man of science has very peculiar ideas as to incest and heredity, believing that inbreeding keeps the bloodline “pure”, and makes each generation more and more perfect. His life’s work has been the proving of his theories, he forcibly conceiving a child with his own daughter. Though his daughter sadly died during an escape attempt, her child – both his daughter and granddaughter – has survived and thrived, he patiently waiting for her to mature before carrying out the “experiment” again.

Raised within the seclusion of the dark manor house, carefully isolated from the rest of the world, the girl is utterly unaware that incest is anything but normal and necessary, she obediently yielding herself to her father/grandfather as soon as she is of age. As she is far more beautiful and obedient than her mother, the nobleman feels himself justified in continuing his experiments, the two of them thoroughly enjoying their pleasurable, incestuous union, even if his theories prove to be false.

[Incest, Father (Also Her Grandfather)/daughter (also his granddaughter), Dom/sub, Consensual, Pseudo-Science, Incest to Prove Theory on Heredity, Isolation, Raised to Believe Incest is Normal] (Pseudo-Historical {Victorian (Isolated Manor House)})

The Reincarnated Bride
When he was young, a man fell deeply in love with a beautiful young girl, and she with him. She was his equal in both wealth and breeding, but their two families had been feuding for over a century, and thus their union was forbidden. Heartbroken, the girl became ill, but before her death she wrote her beloved one last letter, promising him that, if the gods allowed it, she would return to him and be his bride.

The man grieved over the loss of his one true love, but in time he did what was expected of him and married another young woman from a more acceptable family. It was a marriage of convenience for them both, but though it was loveless, it was not entirely fruitless. A single daughter was born, and almost from the beginning her father realized with a shock that she bore a strong resemblance to neither himself nor his wife, but to his lost love.

Indeed, as the girl grew, it became clearer and clearer to the man that his daughter not only looked exactly like his lost love, but also spoke like her, walked like her, shared her same tastes and interests, and often looked at him with eyes full of a knowing, idolatrous love, a love far deeper than a daughter should feel for her father. He became more and more convinced that his beloved had kept her promise, that she was now reincarnated both body and soul in the being of his own daughter. His passion for his lost beloved rekindled, stoked into a fiery blaze as his daughter – his love – blossomed into beauteous young womanhood, the ripe curvaceousness of her young body and the unparalleled loveliness of her face haunting both his waking and dreaming thoughts.

When his daughter grew to a marriageable age, the man’s wife died of a sudden and mysterious illness, leaving him a widower with no male heir to succeed him. As it was the custom of men whose wives had died without leaving them male heirs to marry their eldest unmarried daughter and thus produce a son through her, the man eagerly took his beautiful only daughter – his reincarnated lover – as his bride, their first night together, and every night to come, full of the unbridled sensual delights they were to have enjoyed years before.

[Incest, Reincarnation, Father/daughter, Husband/wife, Consensual, Romance] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"Serving her Country"
When her country declares war upon another, many men are drafted into the army, as are many women. However, the latter – all young, attractive women – are not assigned to be soldiers or nurses, but to be the army’s prostitutes, serving their country by providing free sex to every soldier who asks or demands it of them.

After being vigorously trained by her very demanding drill sergeant, one particular young woman is taken to her assigned army base, given a simple room, a skimpy, easily-removable uniform, and a steady regimen of aphrodisiacs to keep her horny and energetic. From then on she is expected to obey every soldier’s demand for sex, forbidden from refusing any request, and forbidden from asking the soldiers to wear condoms. Beautiful, busty, and curvaceous, the new recruit is kept very busy is satisfying the soldiers’ sexual needs, she serving men of every rank, race, and disposition, serving her country by keeping its soldiers happy.

[Soldiers/army prostitute, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Sex to Keep the Troops Happy, War, Aphrodisiacs, Training, Smutty] (Modern Setting {Army Base})

"Snow White and Her Wicked Stepfather"
The true story of Snow White is far different and far darker than the fairy tales would have you believe. Rather than a wicked stepmother, young Snow White received instead a wicked stepfather, her mother the queen having remarried soon after the king’s death. The queen died not many years after, and, rather than acting as a regent for the young princess until she herself was old enough to rule, her stepfather instead claimed the throne for himself, becoming the new king of the land.

Popular in spite of his ruthlessness, the new king barely thought of his young stepdaughter, until one day he realized that she had developed the succulent, ripe curves of young womanhood seemingly overnight, the beauty of her face alone enough to kindle sinful lusts within his heart. Using his magical scrying mirror, the king spied upon his unsuspecting stepdaughter, watching her as she undressed and bathed, and even as she slept. In a very short amount of time, the king had decided to marry the young princess, and in doing so make her his bedfellow and further legitimize his rule.

On her next birthday, the king announced their betrothal, Snow White herself as surprised as the rest. While her stepfather had always been a distant one, she had always viewed him as her father, the husband of her late mother. Not once had she ever thought of him as a potential husband for herself, and the idea of yielding her body to him made her shiver. But what choice did she have?

Version 1: Feeling as though she has no choice and no avenue of escape, Snow White resigns herself to her fate, marrying her stepfather the king without protest in spite of her unwillingness. Yielding to him on their wedding night, at first shivering at his touch, the innocent girl is amazed and overwhelmed at the incredible pleasures the older man makes her feel again and again and again, the young queen very quickly becoming utterly addicted to the carnal satisfaction which only her wicked stepfather can grant her.

Version 2: Desperate to avoid marrying her stepfather, Snow White makes a daring escape, hoping to reach and find sanctuary in the next kingdom. However, she is very quickly caught and brought back to the palace, where the king himself is waiting to punish her. Binding her, flogging her, and ravishing her within his own private “pleasure room”, her stepfather makes it clear that her body belongs to him, and that she will never, ever escape him and his lust for her. Thoroughly ravished and dishonored, Snow White feels that she has no choice but to go through with the marriage, her stepfather treating her far more kindly so long as she is a good, obedient girl.

Version 3: Knowing full well that his stepdaughter is reluctant to marry him, the king, a potent and learned spellcaster, enchants an apple so that whoever eats it will fall desperately and passionately in love and in lust with him. Arranging for this apple to be served to her at dinner that night, the king watches as the spell takes hold, and Snow White indeed falls suddenly and passionately in love with her stepfather, the girl begging him to love and make love to her, she now all too eager to be his bride. He happily obliges, consummating their marriage early to the great enjoyment of both, their wedding taking place soon after, the happy couple’s days and nights filled with pseudo-incestuous pleasure.
*CRAVING*
[Pseudo-Incest, Stepfather/stepdaughter, King/princess, Husband/wife, Dom/sub, Age Difference, Multiple Endings, Consensual or Semi-Consensual or Non-Consensual, Voyeurism, Bondage, Flogging, Love Spell, Marriage, Wedding Night] (Fantasy Setting {Inspired by "Snow White"})

Songbird

"The Song from the Tower"
A powerful sorcerer, shunned by most of society because of his “gift” and his supposedly cursed bloodline, lives a largely lonely existence. Though he holds a position of minor authority due to being a very distant relation of the king, he is constantly viewed with fear, suspicion, and dislike, his political and social enemies being many. Living alone with his books and arcane accoutrements, he longs for a companion, a woman who could love him in spite of his unnerving appearance and abilities, and, after many solitary years, his wish is granted.

While gathering ingredients from the Wailing Forest, he hears something fall from the sky and land upon the forest floor with a crash, finding upon investigation the unconscious and badly-injured body of the most beautiful and mysterious creature he has ever seen. With the face and body of an exquisitely beautiful and voluptuous young woman, the horns of a devil, and the feathered wings of an angel, he can only assume that she is either both devil and angel, or a minor goddess or spirit fallen from her home in the celestial heavens. Hurt as she is, one of her wings badly broken, he smuggles her to his home so he can nurse her back to health, realizing when she awakens that she can remember nothing of her past, not even her name.

Innocent and trusting, the lovely creature relies entirely upon her “savior” during her recovery, the two of them soon forming a bond which reaches far deeper than friendship and gratitude. Becoming lovers, the lameness in her wing preventing her from flying, the sorcerer feels the desperate need to protect and keep his “precious treasure” all to himself, knowing what awful fate might befall her should she be discovered by the superstitious and ignorant public. Taking her where no one else could find her, he places her within a high tower in the center of the Wailing Forest, providing her with everything she could ever want or need, the girl happily making a home for herself, her beloved coming to her every night in the form of a raven, the two of them making love until dawn.

Singing in her lovely, enthralling voice, the otherworldly girl keeps herself happily occupied with her many crafts and interests, birds and wild forest creatures drawn to her, several nesting among the rafters of her home. Reading the books her lover brings her, she often expresses curiosity about the outside world, but the sorcerer assures her that the outside world is a frightening, dangerous place, warning her to never attempt to leave the tower, for both their sakes. Possessive of his beloved, the sorcerer does all he can to prevent her from remembering her past life, using magic if necessary to keep those misty memories at bay. Though her wing is too weak to allow her to fly, every day it grows a little stronger, making him fear that one day his little “songbird” will fly away and leave him once again alone and heartbroken.

Though the Wailing Forest is believed to be haunted by banshees, and few are brave enough to enter, rumors spread of an angelic voice weaving between the ancient trees, tempting men to enter and find the mysterious siren. It is only a matter of time before a man is able to successfully follow the echoing song to the hidden tower, discovering the lovely being within. What sort of man will intrude upon the secret love nest, and how will he react after learning that the notorious sorcerer is keeping such a heavenly creature captive? What will the sorcerer’s enemies do when they learn of her, their nemesis' only weakness? How will the sorcerer react when his "precious treasure" is discovered and possibly stolen from him? How will she be treated when in strange hands, and will she choose to remain in this fallen world, even when she remembers from what divine heights she has fallen?

(Note: This story would begin when the girl has been living in the tower for some time, she and the sorcerer already passionate lovers.)

Goddess 1
*CRAVING*
[Sorcerer/minor goddess, Mild Dom/sub, Consensual, Romance, Possessiveness, Protectiveness, Light Bondage, Amnesia, Secrets, Deceit, Discovery, Kidnapping] (Fantasy Setting, Inspired by "Rapunzel")

"The Spoils of War"
Before the war began, two villages peacefully shared a border, one in the country of Celas, the other in the country of Talru. As the people often intermixed, a young boy from Talru and a young girl from Celas became friends, playing often together along the riverbank and under the trees. Just as this friendship began to blossom into something more, their two nations declared war on one another, and in the resulting chaos the young friends were parted, seemingly forever.

Convinced that his childhood friend – and the only girl he ever loved – had been killed, the boy threw himself into Talru’s war effort, growing up to be a general feared for his cruelty and efficiency, his name alone spreading terror throughout Celas as he claims more and more land for the Talrulian Empire. After effortlessly conquering yet another Celasian city, the general is brought a beautiful virgin priestess by his men to do with as he likes, as is his custom. However, before he can conquer her as he has conquered her city, he is shocked to discover that this virgin priestess is none other than the young girl he had known and loved in childhood, and whom he had thought dead for so many years. Having grown into an exquisite beauty in the curvaceous ripeness of womanhood, the girl too is shocked to discover that the gentle, thoughtful boy she loved has become such a cruel and brutal warlord.

After this reunion, the general is desperate to keep his childhood sweetheart safe and to keep their true relationship a secret, for her sake as well as his. Ultimately he decides to declare that she is his personal love slave, and thus off limits to all men but himself. The priestess is naturally reluctant to assume such a role, but eventually she is won over by his reassuring words, gentle touch, and deep, passionate kisses. In public, she must act the part of his helpless, obedient slave, he forced to sometimes be harsh to her to keep up appearances, while in private he is kind to her, the two of them making love passionately and often.

Though they have at last found each other, the war rages on. As a pacifist, the priestess-slave tries desperately to curb her lover’s cruelty towards her people, while he tries to convince her that such measures are necessary and the only way peace can ultimately be established. Will there finally be peace, or everlasting war? Will they ever be able to live openly as man and wife, or will they always be Master and slave? What would happen if someone discovered that she is his weakness, and will they again find each other when she has been torn from him a second time?

[General/priestess, Master/slave, Childhood Friends, Romance, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Public Harshness/Private Tenderness, Warfare, Secret, Bondage, Humiliation] (Fantasy Setting)

"An Uncle's Lust"
After a young girl – the heiress to a great fortune – is orphaned, she goes to live with her uncle, a great nobleman. She has never liked her uncle, as the older man always seems to eye her curvaceous young body hungrily, and his incestuous lust for her becomes all the more evident when she comes to live under his roof. Craving his lovely niece – and her fortune - , but knowing that she would strenuously reject him, the crafty nobleman turns to his secret alchemical studies, brewing a love potion potent enough to melt even the hardest of hearts.

The next night, he serves the girl this very potion at dinner, the brew working just as he had hoped. Almost immediately, his niece falls desperately, passionately in love with him, unable to stop herself from declaring her adoration of him and begging him to make love to her. Kissing her deeply, her uncle carries her off to her bedroom and does just that, uncle and niece engaged in passionate, incestuous sex all night long, neither of them able to get enough of the sinful, orgasmic pleasure to which they quickly become addicted. From then on, the two are passionate lovers, barely attempting to hide the deliciously taboo nature of their relationship.

As there is no actual law in that country preventing an uncle from marrying his niece, the nobleman does just that, caring nothing for scandal caused by such a union. Now in full possession of both his beautiful niece and her fortune, the wicked uncle enjoys himself and her to the full, spending much of his time in instructing his eager, young bride in her wifely duties.

[Incest, Uncle/niece, Nobleman/heiress, Age Difference, Love Potion, Consensual, Marriage, Open Incest] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"Veronique"
Escaping from her war-torn country to the prosperous nation of Westfallon, a young noblewoman renames herself Veronique to conceal her past and finds employment as a housemaid. After discovering that the life of a servant well suits her submissive nature, she makes the bold step of leaving her employer and advertising herself as a “personal maid”, one who serves her Master sexually as well as in all customary ways. It is almost a common practice for wealthy unmarried men to employ a personal maid, and it isn’t long before Veronique is interviewed and hired by such a man.

Her new Master is surprisingly gentle on their first night together, her own pleasure greater than she ever could have expected. In all ways she tends to his needs, becoming something of a confidante and devoting her entire body to his comfort, happiness, and pleasure. She satisfies his every sexual whim, her Master’s rampant lust and seemingly inexhaustible stamina almost too much for her to endure. It isn’t long before her heart is as devoted to him as her body, yearning to submit every fiber of her being to her Master’s will. He finds the perfect companion in his beautiful Veronique, her absolute loyalty and devotion making her more precious to him by the day.

But Veronique's own past may be her undoing. Her Master is charged with great responsibility over Westfallon’s future, and with her own country’s war threatening to spill over the nation’s borders, her concealment of her origins and past associations may prove to be a major liability. She fears how he would react if he knew the whole truth, but the fact is that he knows most of it already. He has known who she is and why she has fled her country almost from the beginning, but is afraid she will flee if he reveals he knows the truth. He would rather feign ignorance than lose her, and would do anything to keep her pressed to his heart.

(Note: I imagine this story beginning after Veronique has already been firmly established as her Master’s personal maid, perhaps opening just as he is returning from a long journey. I was greatly inspired by the hentai (VERY NSFW) video found on this page:

https://hanime.tv/hentai-videos/victorian-maid-maria

If you like the idea of being the Master to such a maid, I think we’ll get along splendidly.)

[Master/maid, Noblewoman turned Servant, Consensual, D/s, Light Bondage, Spanking, Romance, Secret, Warfare] (Pseudo-Historical, Possibly Late Victorian-Inspired Setting)

"The Welcome Rapist"
One man is so blessed by the god of lust that every woman he rapes absolutely loves it and begs him for more, most of them becoming hopeless sex addicts. None of his victims has ever been willing to testify against him, yet somehow he was convicted and given a lengthy prison sentence. After a few years, the rapist is able to break out, escaping to a nearby suburb and breaking into a house to hide.

Much to the rapist’s delight, the only one at home is a teenaged girl, her parents having left for a several-month-long vacation. Having been denied sex for so long, the rapist naturally rapes the girl, and – like the others – she experiences pleasure unlike anything she could have ever imagined, begging him for more, unable to get enough. As she is the most beautiful girl he has ever been with – and has the best pussy he’s ever had – the rapist is more than happy to oblige, the two of them having sex all night long, even as the police search for him.

Having found the perfect hideout – and the perfect companion to keep him company – the rapist decides to stay until the coast is clear, the girl all too happy to do whatever he wants so longs as he stays and fucks her. With the aid of aphrodisiac pills acquired from a cellmate, the rapist and his willing victim spend most of each day and night fucking like beasts in heat, he having a lot of lost time to make up for. Before her parents are set to return home, he plans on leaving and taking the girl with him, she willing to go anywhere with him in his flight for freedom.

(Extra points if she's his niece or daughter.)

[Escaped Rapist/girl, Non-Consensual, Consensual, Pleasurable Rape, Sexual Addiction, Aphrodisiacs, Bondage, Hiding From the Police, Smutty] (Modern Setting)

Half-Formed Ideas & Inspiration

Fairytales
The Sleeping Beauty
Rapunzel
The Pied Piper of Hamlin
Snow White
Bluebeard
Cinderella
The Little Mermaid
East of the Sun and West of the Moon
Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf

Mythology
Greek Mythology:

Hades and Persephone
Eros and Psyche
Pygmalion and Galatea

Norse Mythology:

Thor and Sif
Freya and ___
Valkyrie and Warrior

Egyptian Mythology
(Female) Anubis and ___
Bastet and ___

Random Fandoms
(In most cases, I prefer to play original characters, with the occasional appearance of a canon character.)

"Dungeons and Dragons": Something based on the D&D multiverse is always fun. I prefer 5th Edition as far as lore and settings go, but I'd prefer not to do any dice rolling on this platform. My favorite settings are Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms, and Eberron, but I'm also open to home-brewed settings.

"The Gor Series" by John Norman: If you haven't read the books, do so. You can even find the Gor Series on Audible, so you've no excuse not to explore this fantastic, heavily D/s setting.

"League of Legends": I'm terrible at playing the game, but I love the setting, lore, and champions. To take part in the mage uprising in Demacia, or to play a comely soul enslaved to Thresh would be a lot of fun.

"Magic: The Gathering": Specifically, I'd love to write something using the settings of either Ravnica or Innistrad. I'd adore playing a Rakdos Cultist in Ravnica.

"Monster Girls Encyclopedia": If you don't know what this is, look it up. I guarantee you won't regret it. I can recommend a few forums that have translations to give you a better idea of the setting. As for my favorite Monster Girls (aka Mamono), Lamias and Holstaurs are currently coming out on top.

"Warhammer 40k": In the grim darkness of the far future, there isn't much room for love and romance, but a love story between a Sister of Battle and either a Space Marine or an Inquisitor would be fun. Another fun idea is an order of the Sisters of Battle whose sole purpose is to satisfy the sexual needs of Space Marines and other Imperial servants (essentially a holy brothel), believing they are serving the empire when in reality they are influenced by Slaanesh. *NEW*
*NEW*

Seedlings: Unformed Ideas and Cravings
1) A Master/slave story in which the two are very much in love, and the slave is cherished and cared for as the Master's most precious possession. Perhaps he first found her homeless on the street, perhaps he bought her. In any case, she is wholly dependent on him, feeling happiest when safe in his arms.

Please visit Songbird's Gallery of Visual Inspiration (NSFW) and Songbird's Hall of Musical Inspiration.

Songbird

Songbird's Current and Past Roleplays

Active Roleplays:

The Necromancer's Bride with Hades
His Sex Kitten with Painless
The Succubus of His Dreams with CrownedSun
D'Antomedes, Daughter, and Dystalla with HannibalBarca

Inactive, Paused, or Closed Roleplays:

To Love the Hand That Binds You with d20
Ex Mortis Nectaris with Ollumhammersong
All is Fair in Love and War with Moon Hound Hati
Veronique with LandofromTexas
The Symbol and the Sword with Falstaff
Shelter in the Rain with Karma Sinclair
Sabine: Innocence Thrice Defiled with Denivar
Let No Man Put Asunder with stormwyrm
Dai 5: The Master Chronicles with ThePrince
The Crimson Collar with Seranova
A Fraternal Scheme with lukenukeas
The Slut Drug with ABagOVicodin
The Doors of Menarchus with marauder13
Slaves of Gor with marauder13
A Man and His Cat with HannibalBarca
Crimson Silk with Crixus
Beauty and Brawn with headshot
Twincest for Beginners with jeffkevlar
The Ex-Con's Revenge with Velasterian
The Clerics' Corruption with Velasterian
The Incestuous Marriage with HannibalBarca
How Orcs Stay Warm in the Winter with Captjoe

Songbird

Update: Added "Snow White, Rose Red" to the "Mythological/Fairytale Ideas" category. :-)

Songbird

Update: Added "Visual Inspiration" category. :-)

Songbird

Update: Added "Deadly Nightshade" to the "Consensual", "Power-Play", "Modern Setting", and "Age Difference" idea categories. The "Age Difference Ideas" category is also new. :-)

Songbird

Songbird

Update: Added "My Elven Bride" to "Consensual", "Fantasy Setting", and "Dungeons & Dragons/Legend of the Five Rings" idea categories. :-)

Songbird

Songbird

Update: Added "Love is Blind" to "Consensual", "Modern Setting", and "Age Difference" idea categories. :-)

Songbird

Update: Added lots of pictures to the "Visual Inspiration" category. Enjoy! :-)

Songbird

Update: Added "The Prince and His Cat" to the "Consensual", "Power Play", "Possessiveness/Obsession", and "Fantasy Setting" categories. :-)

Songbird

Update: Added a picture for inspiration to "The Prince and His Cat". :-)

Songbird

Update: Created "One-Off & Short Term Ideas" category, and added "Tales of the North: Chapter One" to said category. :-)

Songbird

Update: Added "Strip Poker Honeymoon" to "One-Off & Short Term Ideas" category, and added a picture to the "Visual Inspiration" category (it's at the end, so you might have to do a bit of scrolling). Enjoy! :-)

jewperhero23

Mutual Needs and My Nympho Girlfriend both look interesting. PM me.

Songbird

I repeat, DO NOT reply to this thread. If you wish to contact me, do so via PM.

Update: Added "Bless Me, Father" idea to the "Non-Consensual", "Power Play", "Incest"*, "Historical Setting", "Fantasy Setting", and "Age Difference" idea categories. :-)

*Note: Incest is an optional plot device for this idea, but not a requirement.

Songbird

Update: After a ridiculously long absence, the idea "Maid for a Million: The Tale of a Fallen Princess" has been added to the "Non-Consensual/Semi-Consensual", "Power Play", "Historical/Pseudo-Historical", and "Fantasy" idea categories. :-)

Songbird

Update: Added the story idea "A Crimson Sea" to the "Consensual" and "Fantasy Setting" categories, and added a clarifying note to the bottom of "A Doctor's Love" (found in the "Possessive/Obsessive/Yandere" category). :-)

Songbird

Update: Added the story idea "Pale Warrior" to the "Consensual", "Historical", and "Fantasy" categories, Added my first seedling to the "Seedling" category, and generally neatened things up. :-)

Songbird

Update: Created the "Random Fandoms" category, and added a few more pictures to the "Visual Inspiration" category. :-)

Songbird

Update: Added "A Criminal's Pet" to the "Non-Consensual", "Power Play", "Modern Settings", and "Age Difference" categories. :-)