DM type wanted for Faerie Dragon RP

Started by schnookums, June 23, 2012, 07:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Okay, I've tried this before with only minor success, so I'm going to try again and hope for the best. I'm looking to start a fantasy themed roleplay with myself in the role of my favoritest character, being my faerie dragoness (for those who aren't familiar with them, think small dragon with butterfly wings...like in the picture supplied).

I've got an idea or two for a scenario...the one that felt had a lot of potential was the dragoness being a wizard's familiar, and having said wizard go missing (kidnapped or something horrible happening to them.) So the (not very) brave dragonette goes after her master/mistress. Hilarity ensues!

While I'm not looking for a non-stop sexfest, I'm definitely interested in there being naughty content in this. Preferably in the NC or even EX category, but this is something I'm willing to discuss with potential partners. In any case, thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll hear from people soon! Feel free to ask me any questions about this or just in general (preferably in the thread, unless it's questions you somehow wish to keep private.)

schnookums

Bumping this after a long time to see if there's any interest this time around. hey, hope springs eternal, right?