Pinnacle Academy Reloaded (Horror/Sexual School Roleplay) [NC][BESM 3rd Edition]

Started by GloomCookie, April 10, 2012, 03:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Nara Soyakama (Player Name)
19, 5'9", 150 lb., Futanari
The beautiful silver-haired Nara can most often be seen decked out in a low-cut shirt and a pair of jeans.  She tries to avoid skirts whenever possible, because it's far too easy to accidentally reveal her secret.
Human
Body Stat (4/40) Mind Stat (7/70) Soul Stat (7/70)
Attack Combat Value ( 6 (9 with guns))
Defense Combat Value ( 6)
Damage Multiplier ( 5 (10 with guns))
Health Points ( 55 )
Attributes (List all)
Combat Technique - Lightning Reflexes, Two Weapons - 4 points
Divine Relationship - 5 - 10 points
Features - Appearance 2 - 2 points
Heightened Awareness - 5 - 10 points
Jumping - 1 - 2 points
Massive Damage - Focused (Guns) - 5 - 20 points
Power Flux - Major (Mystical Guns) - 5 - 50 points
Ranged Attack (Guns) - 3 - 9 points
Regeneration - 1 - Unique Defect (only 1HP/round) - 2 points
Sixth Sense (Truth) - 2 points
Wealth - $300,000 - 5 points
Attributes/Skills
Acrobatics (Flexibility) - 1 - 3 points
Occult (Magic) - 1 - 2 points
Stealth (Hiding) - 1 - 2 points
Defects
Skeleton in the Closet (Futanari) - -4 points

Nara has always been different, born neither man nor woman and having to hide her condition lest the rumors turn into open jeering and her ability to live a normal life is ruined.  Although happy with what she is, she's only had the knowledge revealed a handful of times, with people so far keeping the secret for her.  One of which is the school nurse, who Nara couldn't help but allow to find out during a physical, in exchange for swearing her to secrecy.

During her teenage years, Nara developed the ability to summon mysterious guns of a mystical nature, which can do all sorts of amazing things but which usually end up glowing with arcane power.  She ended up going to Pinnacle Academy in order to better understand and perhaps be able to harness her nature.

However, so far she's only been able to learn the bare basics of any other natural talents.  She can jump higher than any normal person, and she heals faster than normal as well, but such methods are paltry compared to the other amazing things which she's seen and heard.  Other than the guns, she doesn't even have any way to defend herself, but she's taken to learning how to do whatever she needs with that ability for as much as she can.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Xaoc

Quote from: AndyZ on April 27, 2012, 10:09:42 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Nara Soyakama (Player Name)
19, 5'9", 150 lb., Futanari
The beautiful silver-haired Nara can most often be seen decked out in a low-cut shirt and a pair of jeans.  She tries to avoid skirts whenever possible, because it's far too easy to accidentally reveal her secret.
Human
Body Stat (4/40) Mind Stat (7/70) Soul Stat (7/70)
Attack Combat Value ( 6 (9 with guns))
Defense Combat Value ( 6)
Damage Multiplier ( 5 (10 with guns))
Health Points ( 55 )
Attributes (List all)
Combat Technique - Lightning Reflexes, Two Weapons - 4 points
Divine Relationship - 5 - 10 points
Features - Appearance 2 - 2 points
Heightened Awareness - 5 - 10 points
Jumping - 1 - 2 points
Massive Damage - Focused (Guns) - 5 - 20 points
Power Flux - Major (Mystical Guns) - 5 - 50 points
Ranged Attack (Guns) - 3 - 9 points
Regeneration - 1 - Unique Defect (only 1HP/round) - 2 points
Sixth Sense (Truth) - 2 points
Wealth - $300,000 - 5 points
Attributes/Skills
Acrobatics (Flexibility) - 1 - 3 points
Occult (Magic) - 1 - 2 points
Stealth (Hiding) - 1 - 2 points
Defects
Skeleton in the Closet (Futanari) - -4 points

Nara has always been different, born neither man nor woman and having to hide her condition lest the rumors turn into open jeering and her ability to live a normal life is ruined.  Although happy with what she is, she's only had the knowledge revealed a handful of times, with people so far keeping the secret for her.  One of which is the school nurse, who Nara couldn't help but allow to find out during a physical, in exchange for swearing her to secrecy.

During her teenage years, Nara developed the ability to summon mysterious guns of a mystical nature, which can do all sorts of amazing things but which usually end up glowing with arcane power.  She ended up going to Pinnacle Academy in order to better understand and perhaps be able to harness her nature.

However, so far she's only been able to learn the bare basics of any other natural talents.  She can jump higher than any normal person, and she heals faster than normal as well, but such methods are paltry compared to the other amazing things which she's seen and heard.  Other than the guns, she doesn't even have any way to defend herself, but she's taken to learning how to do whatever she needs with that ability for as much as she can.

I thought we had a cap of 5 on all stats and attributes?
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

AndyZ

All skills and attributes.  Stats are completely different.  A 4 in a stat is considered average, so capping that at 5 would be rather difficult.  In BESM, Attributes are the various powers.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

coolhands

Ya i think my power flux will be diffrent enough from yours.  Im hoping to have my character up by the weekend.  Should i pm it to someone before i post it?