News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Online Dating

Started by Hunter, June 28, 2006, 05:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Are there any online dating sites that aren't a ripoff?  I mean, really.  They either charge up the ass (and don't have anyone) or simply don't have anyone.

Apple of Eris

I have friends that have used plenty of fish and okcupid. both are free, and judging from some of the people he met there, not too bad either.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Moondazed

I met my husband on match.com, but that was nine years ago and from what I understand they've gone downhill :(
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

alahendra

I met my fiance on alt.com.  They have a free version, but you don't get all the features unless you get the pay version.  Oh, and you should probably be into an 'alternative lifestyle' (one of my very favorite euphemisms) or you probably won't find your type there. ;)
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Lilian

I'm using eharmony right now.  I dont expect much but I'm willing to see where honesty lands me...    or maybe I'll just be alone for the rest of my life. *Dramatic pose*

But it seems to be alright. At least you wont find someone that's WAY off from you.

Apple of Eris

Not to get waaaay off topic, but I had this weird dream last night too. My roomie and I went out to south street last night and got a little liquored up (okay she was plastered, me not so much), when we were out there she put her ring on my hand and I ended up falling asleep wearing it.

So I had this dream where I kept trying to give her the ring back and no matter how many times I did it kept ending up back on my finger. It was so weird waking up and there's the ring. And I was thinking (half-asleep) oh my god! Didn't I just give that too her? So weird :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Hunter

It's wierd.  ;)  I'll have to try and find myself a "special friend" here soon.  And I'll try and actually post every day too.

CaptainErotica

Although not really a dating site, i have met over a dozen women on Myspace.com who I could have met in real, and actualyl did meet one in real though it wasn't planned. I had to travel to her city for work and was out chilling and literaly bumped into her, and we had discussed the possability of me meeting her while i was there. I have also met a women in real that I met on americansingles.com, but they have changed alot since then so don't know if they are any good now. I'm sure you have heard of adultfriendfinder.com. At first you may not have any luck there but if you are into theat lifestyle and assuming since your here that you are at least a little, eventually you will met some people. I met a Japanese lady there and we spent quite a few hours on cam(good times), and I could have met her in real, but decided against it. I did meet anotehr Japanese girl on AFF that paid over $300 to take the shinkansen down form her city just to be with me for one night.(not trying to blow my own horn).

So they are out there you just have to find something unique about you to draw them to you, your pretty much gonna have to pay at least a few dollors a month to really get anything out of it. Or, just stick with My Space, it's free and even if you don't meet them in real, your bound to make friends, and connections.

King_Furby

i don't trust online dateing

Lilian

They're out to get you. >.>

DarkestDreams

Quote from: Lilian on September 24, 2006, 11:49:24 PM
They're out to get you. >.>

*chuckles* And you to get them :P
Come, and let us dance in dreams of darkness..

ON/OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7498.0 (or PM to find out)