Something New [Seeking drama, romance, detail] [F/M]

Started by sassychic, July 28, 2013, 10:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sassychic

Hi all:  I'm looking to start some new stories that are fill with drama, detail, character development, and romance.  I've got some ideas sketched below but am also up to coming up with something new with my partner.  The below ideas are meant to be rough sketches - the basic contours are provided but I hope to develop it more fully with a partner. These are all F/M pairings.  If anything interests you or you have questions, please PM me.  Thanks!

Public Affairs

Living your life in the public eye means every aspect of your life is known by the public and often critiqued and commented upon. For this couple, they have found it increasingly hard to keep their relationship private in light of their public lives.  In fact, they have been keeping their relationship a secret and it's existence is only known by a few chosen individuals.  They have done a decent job at hiding their relationship for the past few years but that's all coming to a head.  In many ways they have enjoyed the secrecy of their union, sneaking around and finding private time whenever they can. One is tired of the secrecy and ready to take the relationship public.  The other is under tremendous scrutiny and pressure making them want to keep their relationship private as long as it takes. But soon they will be forced to be open about their relationship. Will they be able to withstand the pressure?

Second Chances, Second Challenges

Years ago, they were the ultimate couple. They were madly in love, professionally successful, and completely happy at the life they had.  Everything seemed perfect.  That is, until he was tempted and found himself deep in an affair with a coworker.  The exposure of the affair brought an end to their "happily ever after" and she found herself moving across the world to get away from the pain.  She walked away from him, her friends, her job...everything to try and hide form the pain.

That was three years ago. Now, she's moving back and finding her thrusted back into her "old world" and scared to see him again.  When they run into each other, a mix of emotions overcomes them both forcing them both to wonder whether it's worth a second chance.

Balance of Power

She comes from a long line of magical individuals and in many ways represents "good."  She helps run an elite school for young magical students, teaching them how to use and control their powers but also how to use them for good. She believes that everyone is good and has the ability to do good. She's not naive, rather she is driven by a belief that good can triumph and great things can be achieved through good, love, and friendship. In many ways she is controlled by this strict moral code of hers.

Change comes to the school, when he joins to bring change. He in so many ways is the opposite of her. He's not "bad" or "evil" but he has a thirst for power and strength. To him, magic is a powerful tool to obtain power and influence.  He doesn't see things as good or bad, black or white, but rather recognizes that there is a grey area to everything. He finds himself increasingly drawn to her - despite the fact that he disagrees with so many of her values.  But there is a fascination and an attraction that defies his beliefs and their differences.

They deal with their own inner struggles and turmoil to be together, but also find themselves being pulled apart and challenged by politics and greater things.
"You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24367.msg954931#msg954931

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive