My Incest or Taboo Themed Ideas (All Players Welcomed)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, May 21, 2017, 09:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Trying to fit similar themed ideas into this thread and this is a major revamp to the thread as of 10/28/2017.

While I'm okay playing any type of character for this theme, I'm looking to play the male gender character only at this time.

*New Taboo Ideas*
Coach and Best Friend's Daughter
He is single and always looking. She is the daughter of his best friend. He coaches high school or college athletics, maybe even at professional level. She is an athlete perhaps soccer, volleyball, tennis or golf. He is like an uncle to her. She is like a niece to him. One day, they touch either could've initiated the touch. It causes a gasp but also sparks something that was just boiling at the surface. Can they keep their new relationship a secret? Yes, this is sort of a romantic idea with a taboo element. I've done it in past with a former coach and player. This time he is a current coach to her.

Man and Sister of Future Daughter in Law
His son is about to marry her sister. She is single and always looking. He is having dinner at a restaurant waiting for a woman from some hook up app. She is a server at the restaurant. He is stood up. She spills a drink or tray on him when they bump into each other. They exchange numbers but end up hooking up in a hotel room that very night. A few months later at the wedding, they are shocked to discover they will soon be family. This doesn't stop them from entering into an affair and then a relationship once they commit to each other. Yes, another romantic idea with a taboo twist.

*Retired Incest Ideas*

Father and Daughter #1
This is a borrowed idea from another member with some changes. Father is a widow over the age of 50. His only daughter is in her late 20's or early 30's and a hard working business woman whose single with no children. One day she is notified that her father has been diagnosed with cancer or some other illness that will eventually take his life. In reality, it is father and doctor running a scam on the daughter to get her to move back home to be with her father. Father makes a list of things that he'd like to do before he dies and one of the things is his daughter. Initially it may not even appear on the actual list. Things like a romantic dinner and cuddling might be things he uses to fool his daughter into engaging in sexual relations. Her looking just like her mom when she was that age will play heavily into father's desires as well.

Father and Daughter #2
Single father raising a teenage daughter goes to extreme measures when she starts skipping school, doing drugs and getting arrested. I'd like to touch on kinks for spanking and sexual punishment of the daughter at hands of her father. Then also add her being used by his friends and other men who were suppose to protect girls like her until she becomes a totally submissive slut to the older men in her life. Her age can be from 17 to 18 or 19.

Uncle and Niece
A girl (between ages of 16 and 19) wearing black clothes and a ski mask decides to break into a home. She is unaware that her uncle is asleep somewhere in the home. She's been in and out of trouble most of her teenage years (think smoking, sexually promiscuous, shop lifting, prostitution, ect.). Her troubled young life is about to go in a direction that she might eventually enjoy, but initially it will be traumatic to her because he is her uncle. I'm thinking before uncle discovers her identity by removal of her ski mask, her body is felt up and she is left feeling conflicted because the cops aren't on the way to arrest her.

Brother and Sister
Moved to One Shot Requests

CriminalMindsFan

Revamped and updated. Thanks for reading. Hope we can hook up and do a roleplay soon.  ;)