SEEKING: Inspired and intelligent role players needed for a Foxy Lady.

Started by foxylady7, August 07, 2013, 10:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxylady7

SEEKING: Inspired and intelligent role players needed for a Foxy Lady.

Hello, and thank you for responding to my ad!

I am seeking intelligent and responsible role-players to engage with me in wonderful story making. You must be a mature writer, and perhaps even a regular reader, as that will help elevate your skill in text-based role plays. I also accept experienced role-players.

If you think you have what it take to tango with FoxyLady7, please, respond to an open plot below. As a precursor to our progression through weaving a riveting story, I must ask you to take a glance at my ons/offs, my profile, and a few of my sample posts in order for you to ascertain if we will make good partners BEFORE you respond to a plot. Give me a good look-over. I will return the favor of course, and let you know if I think we could co-op well together.

Please respond via pm, not as a response to this thread. Have the subject line contain the title of the plot to avoid confusion, and then explain in your message why you chose the plot and what you would like to contribute. This will keep things neat, orderly, and the flow smooth. I will update each plot as more members appear, and keep in close correspondence. When a plot is sufficient in players, I will notify each player, but I will not close the plot until we either a) we reach a point that introducing a new player would create confusion, or b) have too numerous a number of players to accept any more. Thanks.

Happy hunting!

foxylady7

Sleep Overs Can Be Such Fun

This roleplay features a lesbian orgy. The idea is that several college aged girls, likely sorority members or friends and classmates, decide to have a sleep over as the school semester is winding down. Starting off slow, it begins as a normal sleep over until the host slowly incorporates sexy games to play. From there it becomes apparent that she is interested in taking the slumber party to a different place. It would be very sexy to have a slow evolution of the orgy, with lots of interaction, relationships, and complex dynamics being revealed among the girls. Have fun just enjoying a virtual sleepover, until the tone of the party changes. Then it is open to you how your character responds. Are you shy, embarrassed, reluctant? Or are you daring, excited, and eager?

Character of all shapes and sizes are welcome, from natural beauties, to preppy model-types, to tomboys. It is really up to your interpretation, as long as you can tie your character into the group. Make it cohesive and believable. Girls don't have sleepovers with strangers. Although if you come as a guest of one of the girls, that might be an exception.  Females only, as this is a lesbian-themed plot.

If you are interested, please fill out the form below in a pm, using my character, the host, as a guide. Character Relationships will be established as more players are added.

[center][b]Character Stats[/b][/center]

[size=8pt][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Major:[/b]
[b]Sorority Member?:[/b]
[b]Label:[/b]
[b]Sisters:[/b]
[b]Friends:[/b]
[b]Guests:[/b]
[b]Brief Background:[/b]
[b]Brief Description:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b][/size]

Character Stats

Name: Kasie Lofton
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 126 lbs.
Height: 5' 4"
Major: Nutritional Science
Sorority Member?: Yes
Label: Preppy Whore {what would your peers consider you?}
Sisters: {more players needed}
Friends: {more players needed}
Guests: {more players needed}
Brief Background: Kasie is a young entrepreneur pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Nutritional Science. Her plan is to found and operate a unique nutrition service that focuses on clean, organic eating and personal nutrition needs. Kasie gets her strong ambition from her parents, both wealthy entrepreneurs themselves. Kasie was valedictorian and class president her graduating year, and maintained a perfect GPA all through high school.
Brief Description: Kasie, although motivated and ambitious, puts just as much - if not more - effort into partying like there's no tomorrow. With an endless bank account courtesy of Mommy and Daddy, Kasie has always had her way, and always ran wild. Everything around her or on her is expensive, but she herself loves to live trashy. She is a gorgeous girl, but a little too much makeup and a little too little class means that she can't be considered a posh young lady. She is all about nightclubs, selfies, gaudy expensive jewelry, tattoos, dyed hair, and super trendy clothes. She can't be caught dead without a perfect french pedicure and her deep tan. She views college as high school v.2. Her favorite song/video at the moment is Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop.
Picture: Totally optional but always welcome. :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide