Previous topic - Next topic

Kytn

I want to play with yarn!

Hehe!  ;D
Updates coming soon!

Remiel

Yarn?  What are you, some sort of nondescript cat?  :P

adroitgrayman

Please don't transpose your thoughts on People around. :)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

IberiaSloane

Entertaining though?
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Kytn

I am going to glomp you all!
Updates coming soon!

TheLegionary

Bubbles

Is Pleasant to be here.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Kytn

It tickles my fancy.
Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

my Senses are sharp.
A/AO/O's

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

I can think of more sensual applications to exploit Bubbles' sharpness
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

Kytn

Yay!

*apologizes for the y*
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

You!!
-chases her around-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

*squeals and hides underneath a sofa*
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

-vaults over the sofa and hides slong with her-
Psst..who're you hiding from?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Luella

The exit is the other way *points at the other direction*
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Insanityenviesme

I noticed, Though why you would think that I would want to exit perplexes me!
Moments of Sanity

Beguile's Mistress

Heaven could be on the other side.

Insanityenviesme

A truly enticing notion indeed..If only I believed in it!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Heading north seems to be your best bet.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

I would honored if I could have your company along the way
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Then let us be direct about leaving.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Shall we set off Tomorrow, then?
Moments of Sanity