Prison School Interest Check (anime/hentai, multiple themes)

Started by NileGoddess, July 19, 2016, 11:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Prison School

Background
Prison School was originally developed as a manga by Akira Hiramoto in 2011, later developed into an anime in 205, and developed into a live-action TV series in 2016.

Original series summary
Prison School takes place at Hachimitsu Academy, a very strict girls-only school in Tokyo that has only recently begun to accept male students due to a new chairman taking position. The story centers around a male student and his four friends; the only boys in a school of a thousand students. The school is so strict that even minor rule breaking carries severe consequences, most notably being sent to the school's 'prison', which is a dedicated detention area. Quite literally a prison in most regards. The school rules are upheld by a private school organization, the Underground Student Council (USC) that also hold very misandric views. The series plot explores the encounters between the five boys, the USC, the less popular Aboveground Student Council (ASC), and inter-school politics between the different characters.

Wikipedia entry
Series fan wiki

Plot and Setting

This roleplay will be a free-form group game in the setting of Prison School. It will take place in Tokyo, set entirely at Hachimitsu Academy. While the original series was not a hentai, the erotic aspect of the setting can be fully explored here. The game is not designed to strictly follow the series in any way in form of plot or story arcs (I myself have not seen any of the episodes/manga). My hope is to get a variety of characters involved and include most aspects of the game, including the USC and ASC, as well as some original concepts. Please note that this is NOT a sex school; Hachimitsu Academy, even though it is strict and has a draconian punishment system, is about education. Public acts of sex would not go unpunished. What happens in private, whether in the school or in the prison, is fair game.

The scope of the game may narrow or broaden in focus, depending on the active players. Scenes will be organized ahead of time based on GM guidance and player suggestion. Below is a possible, but not comprehensive or mandatory list of themes:

• School settings
  • School activities
  • Consensual sex
  • Non-consensual sex
  • BDSM
  • Fetishes
  • Domination/Submission

The game will start on the first day of a new school year. New players are welcome to join throughout the course of the game.

Characters

The roleplay will maintain the theme of high female-to-male student ratio. This means male characters (not male players) may be somewhat lacking. Please see the character template section for the availability of male characters. Interested players may submit a character sheet for female or male students (provided there are openings for males). At this time, faculty is not open for direct player characters, but will be made available as NPCs for general use. If there is a demand, faculty may be made available later. Keep in mind, your character will be attending a strict school.

Rules and Requirements (MUST READ)

Without trying to sound like an ogre, I will simply be frank and say the below rules are mandatory for the game at all times. They will be referenced clearly in the game resources. If you have questions, please contact me directly. If you are unable or unwilling to follow the rules, then this game is not for you.

Posting Rules

• No god-modding. Communicate with players before taking liberties. Communication is highly encouraged.
  • A post header will be required on all in-game posts, with an avatar. If you need help with images, ask NileGoddess before making a game post.
  • Game threads are for game posts only; no OOC remarks or notes, spoiler tags, or quoted text.
  • The OOC is for planning only. No foreplay or in-character banter, and try to refrain from extended idle chatter or off topic conversation
  • Once you are an approved player, please refrain from posting in the interest check.
Post expectation is 1 post every 1-2 weeks at the minimum.

Writing Rules

• Dialogue must be contained within "double quotes". No bold text.
  • Internal dialogue or thoughts must be italicized.
  • No colored fonts.
  • As mentioned before, no OOC sidenotes, spoiler tags, or quoted forum text in game posts.
  • Posts must be written in past tense, third person.
  • Refrain from simply leaving your character 'open' and expect players to come to you.

Character Template and Requirements

Character Requirements

• All characters must be Japanese. No foreign exchange students (mixed heritage students are fine, as long as they are born/raised in Japan).
  • All characters must be students of normal upbringing (no super characters please).
  • All character images must be anime/hentai-based.
  • Absolutely no description of cock size.

Note: If you wish to play a character from the original series, I'll ask that they be played similar to their original design.

[float=left][img padding=5](Character Image URL here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] (First name and Last name)

[b]Age:[/b] (Must be between 16 and 19)

[b]Year in School:[/b] (First/Second/Third Year)

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Straight, bi, dominant, sub, etc. Can also include kinks.)

[b]Secret Fetishes:[/b] (A few especially arousing things they like.)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Written description)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How they act on a day-to-day basis or with other people, and other personality quirks.)

As of 7/18/2016 there are:
0 active female characters.
0 active male characters.
1 spots available for male characters.

Ron Don Volante

Interest tag for sure as a female student ! :D Great idea Nile!
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

wander

Meiko-dono!  XD

I am so in for a male student! Very likely shall keep this post here as a placeholder for my character sheet. :)

Ron Don Volante

Yay Wander and Dame! Hey Wander and Dame!

*double wave*

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Lynnette

As a long-time reader of the manga, it's hard to say against that I'm interested ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

NileGoddess

Quote from: Lynnette on July 19, 2016, 04:03:58 PM
As a long-time reader of the manga, it's hard to say against that I'm interested ^^

Someone who's familiar with a lot of the material would be a big help!

Lynnette

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 19, 2016, 04:05:11 PM
Someone who's familiar with a lot of the material would be a big help!

I'll do my best ^^ I just spent a good hour catching up with the last 20-something chapters, we'll all be living in North Korea by the time the current arc ends, but anyways, I'm curious how you intend to pull an adaptation off, but I'm happy to help out however you see fit ^^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

OOH! ME! ME! *waves frantically*

I have never seen the source material, so I shall be doing what I do best and making things up as I go.

Do you have any specific requirements for the origins of the students? For example, do the parents have to be rich? Or conversely do they need to be poor? Do the students have to be particularly bright to get in? or particu;arly stupid? Or maybe they are particularly troublesome, and the parents want them to learn discipline?

I have some ideas for a character, but answeres to these questions would help flesh out her back-story!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on July 19, 2016, 05:02:30 PM

I have never seen the source material, so I shall be doing what I do best and making things up as I go.

Do you have any specific requirements for the origins of the students? For example, do the parents have to be rich? Or conversely do they need to be poor? Do the students have to be particularly bright to get in? or particu;arly stupid? Or maybe they are particularly troublesome, and the parents want them to learn discipline?

I have some ideas for a character, but answeres to these questions would help flesh out her back-story!

This is just referencing the source material and isn't necessarily parallel to how Nile intends to run it, but there are no specifics mentioned regarding the origin of the characters, only that it's a private academy and that it's exceptionally strict. Throughout the source material, it's never written to make it appear as though the student populace have any particular background. It's just referenced to be a school with high standards.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

NileGoddess

Quote from: Chrystal on July 19, 2016, 05:02:30 PM

It's a private school, but I can find no mention to any sort of social status or significant character origins. A few of the USC students, at least their president, comes from a bit of wealth, and her father is the chairman.

So feel free to be creative, just keep it to reasonable. They can be smart/gifted, but just not exceptionally prodigious.

Quote from: Lynnette on July 19, 2016, 04:07:42 PM
I'm curious how you intend to pull an adaptation off, but I'm happy to help out however you see fit ^^

It's really not going to be anything in line with the original series, probably. I just read up on the series and thought it might be fun.

Lynnette

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 19, 2016, 06:20:58 PM
It's really not going to be anything in line with the original series, probably. I just read up on the series and thought it might be fun.

Figured as much, it's a comedy after all, not the ideal adaptation material for a 1:1 adaptation. Anyways, I'm looking around for some FCs atm, any particular roles you really want filled? Oh, and how do you intend to play off the underground student council? In the source material, it's pretty much an anti-sex organization (Albeit a bit hypocritically considering the amount of S&M that is practiced...), but that I don't see working too well here.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Ron Don Volante

Should the backgrounds be middle class to upper middle class or could they skew very wealthy? I was thinking more working class/lower class for my character (perhaps a scholarship). I figured being from a poorer background gives her a nastier, ruthless, and sadistic edge I'd like to explore. But if that doesn't fit with the aesthetic I can certainly adjust.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Lynnette on July 19, 2016, 06:37:32 PM
Oh, and how do you intend to play off the underground student council? In the source material, it's pretty much an anti-sex organization (Albeit a bit hypocritically considering the amount of S&M that is practiced...), but that I don't see working too well here.

I thought they were more anti-male? I read that they wanted to institute a wet t-shirt contest as a school competition, but are stopped by the ASC. But their role in this game would be to enforce the school's strict rules. How they do so and how much sex goes into it will be up to the players that make them.

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on July 19, 2016, 06:37:53 PM
Should the backgrounds be middle class to upper middle class or could they skew very wealthy? I was thinking more working class/lower class for my character (perhaps a scholarship). I figured being from a poorer background gives her a nastier, ruthless, and sadistic edge I'd like to explore. But if that doesn't fit with the aesthetic I can certainly adjust.

She could just be middle class and mean. I think that would make more sense if her family could afford tuition, as opposed to getting a scholarship and run the risk of it being revoked because she's a bit meaner. But you can submit what you have, and I can take a look and see.

Lynnette

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 19, 2016, 07:20:54 PM
I thought they were more anti-male? I read that they wanted to institute a wet t-shirt contest as a school competition, but are stopped by the ASC. But their role in this game would be to enforce the school's strict rules. How they do so and how much sex goes into it will be up to the players that make them.

She could just be middle class and mean. I think that would make more sense if her family could afford tuition, as opposed to getting a scholarship and run the risk of it being revoked because she's a bit meaner. But you can submit what you have, and I can take a look and see.

I believe the reason they were against men was because they believed it would make the student base sexualized by letting "sexual beasts" into the school.

Either way though, provided I find an FC I like,  I'd be interested in having a character in the USC
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

pdragon

Name: Alexander Jin "AJ" Hale

Year in School: Second year

Sexual Preferences: Pansexual, anal (giving or receiving), fore play, fellatio, rough sex, playing dress up, cum play, food play (especially anything involving chocolate), strip teasing, cream pies, facials, both dommes and subs.

Secret Fetishes: very light bondage, fun pet play (nothing too strict), group sex

Appearance: 5'8, 145lbs. Frequently cross dresses. Uses hair extensions to lengthen out his hair. Has a naturally svelte figure and youthful, feminine face.

Personality: AJ is a rather spunky and outgoing individual. For the most part he tackles things with a carefree attitude, preferring to not to think about things too hard and just have fun. He can be quite mischievous and flirty as well, and very much enjoys teasing his friends, especially his male ones, though its usually all in good fun. Still while he may come off as goofy and happy go lucky, he can be very fiesty when angered, and isn't afraid to throw himself at people twice his size if they manage to piss him off. Despite his rather bombastic nature he can be quite down to earth if the situation calls for it, giving out handy life advice, listening to people's problems, and even taking charge of a situation if it calls for it. Also while he wouldn't consider himself a slut, he's not keen on making people work too hard if they're looking for a little lovin'.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Lunar Raven

It's been a while since saw something anime and high-school, so I'd definitely be interested in the setting.  I've only briefly read the comic, so I may have to brush up on it.

Here's the proposal I have for the moment (perhaps to be modified a little in the future):

Name: Shō Kazuya

Year in School: Third year

Sexual Preferences: Hetero-flexible; Dominant; CMNF*, receiving fellatio, strong-willed girls, rough sex, older girls/women (won't admit it in front of friends), generally anything in my O/Os

Secret Fetishes: Sex at inappropriate times/places, exhibitionism, incest, pregnancy risk.

Appearance: 5' 9", 152 lbs.  Shō tends to dress well and makes sure his uniform is always in order when wearing it.  He tends to favour darker shades with splashes of colour when wearing anything else.  He likes to keep his body fully covered most of the time.

Personality: Shō is the middle of three siblings and as such had little of the favour of the first born, nor the affection of being the youngest.  He worked hard to distinguish himself through academics, but to little avail, eventually leaving him in a state of indifference and ennui to most things, though just the opposite on the inside.  He's helpful if asked for help, but otherwise tends to look as though he'd rather be doing something else.  He enjoys feigning cluelessness, if only to surprise rivals when the time counts.

Being a bit on the gangly/weedy side when younger, he did sports to build his body up.  Yet, despite attaining a good physique, he's found that he was unable to shake the psychological impact of being teased when he was younger, so he tends to keep his body hidden under long trousers and shirts - winter is easily his favourite time of the year because of this and summer his least.

Not one to display an excess of emotion, he enjoys time and cheer with close friends, and prefers to shrug off and avoid people that irritate or anger him - a rare occurrence given his laissez-faire attitude to most things.  Not one to enjoy responsibility, he does follow through if given the task, if only because of pride since he wants a reputation for being dependable when the time comes for going into the world of work.  He has a lot of loyalty towards his friends, and will willingly take one for the team or jumps to their defence if he feels that they are unfairly being picked on.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Ron Don Volante

Here's Aika. I made her a VERY nasty piece of work so I can dial it back as needed. The character also has a rather sexy set of pictures with her dressed up in black latex complete with whip if we want to throw that in at some point.

Name: Aika Toyoguchi

Year in School: Second

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual with a preference to women although she proclaims to be a lesbian. Aika has a strong desire to remain on top and in command in any romantic relationship and mostly gets turned on by rough sex.

Secret Fetishes: Aika is a sadist and gets aroused by the suffering of others (emotional, mental, or physical) especially if she’s participating in it. She often doesn’t mask just how much fun she can have inflicting control, cruelty, and even violence. She has a particular turn on with humiliation, teasing, sexual teasing (usually of men), using whips, crops, or paddles, bondage, slapping, and a strong foot fetish (especially with heels which she will often wear*). She also secretly bought and put together a rather...esoteric black outfit for her fantasy of being an interrogator and/or dominatrix that she hides away.

Appearance: 5' 6", 115 lbs, slim, full breasted, smooth skin, expressive smile, and long hair dyed a light green.

Personality:  Around adult authority figures, Aika tends to act like a suck up pretending to be a sweet angel. Around non-adult authority figures or teenaged authority figures (upperclassmen in positions of power) she acts far more flirty and seductive playing up the lolita figure to the hilt. Around everyone else, however, she’s arrogant, mean, dismissive, insulting, rude, and manipulative but often uses her attractiveness and knowledge to swing things in her favor. She tends to only be truly friendly with people that have a similar personality as her who she can torment others with...until she decides to turn on said friend.

*If not allowed as part of the uniform she will wear it privately.

wander

I'd best sort a character out now! ^^

Will do so after I've had dinner and settled for the evening. Aika reminds me of Meiko... :)

Meiko is love, Meiko is life...  8-)

NileGoddess

I'm working to about 2200GMT, so I will review profiles then.

Writersblockade

Crap, I wish I had time for this. Whoever does Shiraki Meiko better represent!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

wander

Name: Chisai Kawaya

Year in School: Second Year

Sexual Preferences: bi with preference to femininity, loves power plays and so switches between dom and sub mid-session. He is very open about his fetish of asses and is most interested in anal sex with others. He also likes other anal related kinks such as getting and giving rimjobs.

Secret Fetishes: degrading others, dirty talk, cfnm, bathroom play, squirting, titfucks.

Appearance: 5'6, around 156lbs. He slouches and looks shorter however. Has fluffy dark hair and looks quite the shorty and frail to most the other lads on campus. Fluffy midnight blue tinted hair and bright baby blue eyes. Noticeably, his uniform is always pristeen at all times, such as not taking off his blazer in summer heat, always having his shirt tucked in, wearing a kipper tie, etcetra.

Personality: He is often seen as quiet and introspective to outsiders, but to those who know him to talk to he is flirtacious, happy go lucky and wears his heart on his sleeve. Genuinely a nice funny guy. He likes to read and whilst he somehow manages to look cool in full uniform, he is a pretty big otaku and is quite open with his love of manga, recognising it as something he excels with and takes pride in. An intelligent young man, he is fairly happy with his station in life and so he can occasionally spring out a bit of witty snark when the situation calls for it. He's also more comfortable with women than men, for some reason.

Chrystal

I'm going to wait until I see some girls played by girls (Sorry Ron) before I submit a character sheet.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I maybe am interested, in this. Is it problem if I know nothing, of the original anime?

Lynnette

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 20, 2016, 03:19:33 PM
I maybe am interested, in this. Is it problem if I know nothing, of the original anime?

Considering that our lovely GM has stated that she has not watched nor read the source material, I highly doubt it :-)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread