Futanari Anyone?

Started by Chameleon, August 21, 2007, 07:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

So,  I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in a game that deals with Futanari.    Now, for those of you who don't know what Futanari is,  its essentially a like a hermaphrodite,  but with a completely female form and a rather exagerated member.  So, is anyone else out there is intereted in some sexy futa action?  I'm pretty open for suggestions when it comes to the scenario,  though I must say the weirder the better.

Tom

I'm definently interested in a Futa game. Are you interested in playing the special girl or would you like your roleplaying partner to do that?

Also, were you thinking a Futa/Male or a Futa/Female pairing? Either are fine with me.

I can think of a few settings that would be fun to use: The middle ages or reneissance where women were super duper feminine and a male organ would be an even greater contrast. A pirate setting could be cool too.

Chameleon

Well I was thinking about playing the futa girl,  but if you really would like to I wouldn't mind.  I don't mind playing H/M or H/F,  or even H/H.  Hmm,   the pirate setting might actually be a bit of fun.

ZK

*cheers* Now I don't feel odd... Hehe, so far only me and Lir-Lir were the ones who primarily played as hermaphrodites/futanari. ^.^ Now the guys are doing it.. .woot. Sorry for the lurk thread attack, but I had to say something. :D
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Tom

Hey, ZK. I've been playing hermaphrodites for years. Don't think you're the only one who's wierd here! ;)

Chameleon, if you like I can "GM" a pirate setting for your hermaphrodite character. That way we can have her paired with a variety of people. If that's okay with you, you can PM me a character outline and then I'll set up a thread. Also, if you like we can make it a pirate setting with a touch of fantasy elements.

Chameleon

Sounds good to me,  I'll get to work.

Lirliel

Futa pirates.. lurk alert, lurk alert! :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."