News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a Twightlight roleplay

Started by darkvamplips, October 30, 2009, 01:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

I know someone out there is interested in Twilight. I was hoping to find a person who will do all the books with me. Starting from Twilight and ending in the last one. Please PM me. Boys and girls welcome but this will be 1 on 1.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Niki315

It wouldn't really make sense to roleplay the books... they're already written.  Are you planning on doing a sort of side story thing? Are you adding OCs?  Just wondering how you plan on doing it...

darkvamplips

I really liked the story line in the books. I don't mean copy word from word but I do mean follow the books.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Niki315

I see.  I read the books, and found them enjoyable, but I wouldn't want to re-write it *shrugs*  Sorry to say but I'm not interested.  Good luck though!

evilkittie

If you still want to i would love to do a twilight roleplay it would be pretty cool.Let me know

Ferret

I would say yes if it was a charactoral branch off.. but following the books kind of loses my excitement cause I know what happens. PM me if you even just wanna do a vampire or werewolf one.. I love those.
Shiny Collection: 19

playfullchick76

I'm famililar with the books, all 4 of them, even though im new to them. I did have a character in mind, that i thought up after reading Breaking Dawn.

My character could be a 250yo vampire, having been bitten when her new fiancee was attacked by nomadic vampires at their home along the Santee in 1759.

Although how this fits in to you, I dont know, i just thought I would offer it, and see what you thought.