Looking for a Steampunk Noble Woman (M for F, Non-Con, Romance, BDSM)

Started by BlackStone, April 06, 2015, 09:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I have been reading Emma Jane Holloway and have been inspired by the world she created.   So playing in that world but not having the same canon characters I have my rebel sky pirate plying the sky ways to strike at the Steam Barons as well as make a profit for himself.

I am looking for someone to play a Noblewoman, the daughter of a Duke that is in thrall or beholden to the Stem Barons, or the daughter of a Steam Baron.  Your character would be captured by mine.  I see this as being a non-con relationship as he uses your character for his own ends and exploitation developing into a relationship as your character is brought over to his line of thinking once her eyes have been opened to the oppression the Steam Barons cause.   

If this concept interests anyone please let me know.   I do have the first post of this concept that never got off the ground and still think it would apply.   I see us playing not only our characters but other NPC's.  Also this story won't be all sex and will have a story and plot and character development as well.  Samples of my wiring and my On and Offs are included in my signature block.   Looking forward to hearing from you.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226048.0