News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Discipline

Started by Dray, December 16, 2009, 09:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Discipline

Character Thread:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55862.0

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56826.0

An academy that undergoes secret operations of prostitution, using their money to hide their operation from the world along with help from powerful and rich clients.  Woman whom are brought here are 'disciplined' and 'punished' in sexual ways, being trained and addicted to sex.  Rich men who are in on this trade will send their daughters to the academy, some willingly, others have not a clue what is going on and in return their Father's receive a large cut of their daughter's profitable gains through prostitution as they are used to please very powerful leaders throughout the world. 

The boys that attend this academy are sent their either willingly to help train the females, some just being dragged down into it and being taken advantage of as their bodies will be used to help the girls practice and gain more stamina.  Some of the males are even used for prostitution to female leaders and woman whom are rich and powerful.  Drugs are a big part, drugs that enhance lust and sexual tendencies, getting the girls and even some of the guys addicted to the drugs.

Sex takes place in the school yard, in dorms, in the hallways, in the classrooms, between board members, teachers, students, clients, powerful leaders and drug dealers that supply the powerful drugs of ecstasy that make the students addicted to sex and allow them to have multiple orgasms and be involved in sex for hours at a time.  Sex with soldiers and military leaders occurs often to treat men who have returned or to gain more support and protection for the academy.  Orgies and gang bangs...those who resist and disobey being dragged off and punished in many different ways.  Girls tied up and sexual tortured to please dozen of men over and over again until they are exhausted and can barely function, deprived of the drugs until the punishment is carried out.  Men tied down and used as a toy for woman to pleasure themselves over and over again, shock collars around their necks and their penis to keep their blood flowing so they do not become flaccid and are forced to continue on no matter what.  Even grades are determined by how good they are sexually since it is a front as a school...though instead of academics it is all about performance.

Many different possibilities, twists, turns, so on and so forth.  Have any questions, ideas, or are interested and want to discuss it further please send me a PM and feel free to drop a line in this thread.  I do not have a set limit really as to how many can join, though at least three of each sex would be good.  The focus would be best to students and faculty members, though people can also play clients as side characters here and there if you want...meaning you would have one main character and on the side perhaps play a client for someone for some fun.

Dray

Actually yea that was the basic idea for all guys really...since everyone would have to get a 'physical' before entering the academy they would then see if their bodies is what they wanted so only the extraordinary males would be allowed in instead of those with just average sizes...though the sexual drugs and what not would also help with such things, pumping more blood, more endurance and what not...the more excited and aroused the more it becomes hard and erect so there will be fictional elements to this story indeed...as these sexual drugs are completely made up and out of this world.

Empyrean

I played this game and it was pretty damn interesting. :) Are you planning to stick closely to the game's story or are you allowing for more variation in the plot? If are are variating, I'd be interested in playing a wealthy female student or faculty member who was in on the plot and helps to indoctrinate other students into the prostitution. What can I say? I liked Leona and her gang in the game and think it might be fun to play a character on the dark side. :)

Dray

I am allowing much more variation, just taking the basic idea from 'Discipline' and adding more freedom for the sake of role play

wildstar

I have seen the game and Anime of this and I like the idea. I'm in if you want another guy :)

rahatngt

I love the idea now if there's enough girls interested to try the play.

If you have places I would be interested in playing a young boy and one of customer.

Transgirlenstein

Please allow me to be the first female "student".  I kind of want to play a girl who was a cop investigating the academy, until she is captured, broken and addicted to the sex drug.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Imogen

*raises her hand to play a politician's daughter with communist sympathies, shipped off by the family so she might learn at least 'something useful' at the academy*
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Sasha

I would be interested in playing maybe a step-daughter of a wealthy businessman ...who seems to have mouthed him back just one too many times and thinks is being sent off to military school. That way the girl really has no idea what is going on when she enters but is already a tad bit on the wild side.

Haibane

Interested!

I do enjoy libido-enhancing drugs as a game device...

wildstar

hmm for me though I stated I am very interested in this. I could play a helpless boy who enrolled but doesn't know what is going on at the academy. maybe a lady would like to make him her boytoy? :)

Raveled

Interested.  Maybe one of the drug dealers, or the school doctor that controls the dosages.  Making folks grovel for their next hit, et cetera.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Haibane

Quote from: wildstar on December 17, 2009, 01:25:06 PM
hmm for me though I stated I am very interested in this. I could play a helpless boy who enrolled but doesn't know what is going on at the academy. maybe a lady would like to make him her boytoy? :)
Well, hello.... ;)

wildstar

Haibane

Good evening young man. I hear you wish to experience some... training? Of the corrective and... mm... productive kind? I may be able to help you there. If you're a good boy.

Mathim

LOL, I remember this series (I deleted it; not enough sex to balance out the story.) At the end that one girl spy who got caught was like, "I had to take ten shots from those guys before they let me go! Ten cumshots!"
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

wildstar

ok...:) I mean yes Ma'ám. I will. *bows to Haibane* 

Haibane

Well that's two characters sorted for the game :P

I like Morimoto Reota (3rd from the right in the pic). I like the way she dresses.

Saerrael

*Has send PM with character profile.*

Sasha

I would like to offer this girl up as being sent to the academy to be trained for her stepfather a prominent business man.

Maybe I can get someone to play him as he comes maybe as a customer to check on the progress. Changing her into his own personal slave after she completes all the courses available here. Might as well earn a profit off her learning experience.

Anyone wanting to play the Stepfather for me ? You can PM me to discuss any details you would like to see happen.

Going to make her 17 about to turn 18 , I think . Feisty personality to begin with anyways .

Dray

When I set up the character profile thread every can post their profiles there as well as request other people to play little parts for them to help develop their characters whether it be a teacher, client, or whatever.  We will also use the thread to create matches and run ins between characters...after all this school is not going to be your regular school...instead of the acceptable couple, it will be common for someone to have many, many sexual partners.  So we can also organize orgies, gang bangs, and punishment here and there.

wildstar

cool when do we start? :)

rahatngt

As I said .. I would love to play two character. One is sort of a boy to train the girls and specially to get hired by some lady or to pleasure a lady teacher and a client for some girl.

Haibane

I also could play two characters, a sex-mad girl willing to try anything in order to be successful at the academy and a teacher character, someone senior such as a Governess. Someone extremely dominant who won't take any messing about...

wildstar

oh those sounds cool Haibane. :)