Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinza

Ooo not guilty. I'm not sure why but I've just never really cared.

The next person is guilty of misusing their, there, and/or they're.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

yobo

I've probably done that once or twice. :P

Have you ever eaten so much ice cream you got sick?

MelisaArtemis

Not guilty, nope

The next person is accused of having experience Brain freeze :P

Hannelore Stormbane

Guilty. Usually when a customer makes an order.  :-[

The next person is accused of chewing their nails.

Sheng

Guilty!
Some movies are nail biters you know?

Next person is charged with having done a walk of shame.
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

DealWithTheDevil

So very guilty, on multiple occasions.

The next person is guilty of drinking orange juice directly out of the carton.

Despairs

Guilty. Our next soul has finally gotten their driver's license or at least their permit.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

cinza

Had my license for 7 years!

The next person is missing someone.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Knightshadow

Guilty.  Sooo in love with her! But she lives in a hot state.

Yes or no: The next soul is guilty of hoarding supplies "just in case the zombies come"!
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Despairs

Not guilty. Our next soul knows a wrestling move.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

MelisaArtemis

knows it? Yes... able to do it? No....

the next person had given someone a german supplex before :P

Despairs

Not guilty. Our next soul has kicked someone so hard in the stomach, they either puked or fell  on their knees, while in pain.

MelisaArtemis

Well... I kicked someone on the nuts before... does that count?

The next person has kicked someone or has been kicked on the nuts before :P

Neithriel

Not guilty!

The next person, has....

Been in the back of a law enforcement car, for something bad.
My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Chi

Not guilty

Had sex in the back of a car
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Knightshadow

Guilty and found guilty, a few times.

Guilty or not: The next soul has hates that The Walking Dead isn't coming back until October!
My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

Stone

Nah. I'm fine with that. Gives me time to reply to people on E. Maybe. Eventually.  O8)

Are you guilty of pining for another man's woman, or another woman's man?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mnemosyne

Guilty on many, many an occasion.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Gotten so absorbed in a book that you would not respond even if someone was trying to get you all hot and bothered?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Becca

So very guilty!

Passing it on

Mimetisme

Hahaha.. Very guilty of this one.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Was one of the asshat jocks/prom queen snobs back in high school.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

AmberStarfire

We didn't really have those stereotypes back in Australia, but yeah I kind of was a snob. :P I went to school in a poor area, and it's not that we were well off at all (we were okay), but I studied a lot and I was a smartypants, so it kind of added up to a snob. Besides, my mother's from a high class British background and my dad wasn't, so I got mixed messages.

Passing it on.

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: AmberStarfire on August 10, 2016, 09:51:45 PM
We didn't really have those stereotypes back in Australia, but yeah I kind of was a snob. :P I went to school in a poor area, and it's not that we were well off at all (we were okay), but I studied a lot and I was a smartypants, so it kind of added up to a snob. Besides, my mother's from a high class British background and my dad wasn't, so I got mixed messages.

Passing it on.

Prom Queen? Yes. Snob? No. Being the only person in the entire school with natural blonde hair and blue eyes kinda... but since I hate snobs, I didn't really hang out with them so....

passing it on.

RedRose

We didn't have those stereotypes and concepts really, but I guess I was kinda snob. I attended a posh high school to begin with, but I was mega spoiled by my parents, generally liked by many teachers (not hard working but it often came easily to me) and into fashion labels. I held the fashion and make up/beauty column in the high school magazine  :P

Passing it on
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Knightshadow

Not guilty. I was ugly and an outcast. Did not hang with the skids (leather jackets and smoked) nor the jocks. Only mildly amused by the geeks (Dungeons and Dragons and intellectuals). So I formed my own group and my own gang.  I used to beat up the other groups.

Passing it on.
My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

Mirrah

Not guilty.

Guilty or not guilty: There have been times when you've gotten engrossed in other things and have completely forgotten that you'd started laundry hours ago.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?