Mad Science!!

Started by Yukina, October 27, 2014, 04:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

I wondering if anyone would interested in joining an anime-style F/F game. The plot would be about the gm playing a female mad scientist GMPC that kidnaps girls for her (usually sexual) experiments. Due to the wacky anime-tone of this game, the experiments would probably include body modifications, breast expansion, and any other interesting thing the scientist could think of. I, due to my nature however, would not be playing the scientist though.

Slots (I might add or remove slots depending on interest and ideas)

Scientist: Sessha (Skelly Complete)

Subject 1: Yugishogun (Skelly Complete)
Subject 2: Luna (Skelly Complete)
Subject 3: Kaedia (Skelly Complete)
Subject 4: Angiejuusan (Skelly Complete)‏

Sessha

I'll throw my lot in for fun's sake.  ;D ;D ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Yukina

Teo Torriatte

I would love to get in on this as another subject.

Yukina

Kaedia

I'll mark my interest. Test subject is a possibility. Couldn't see myself as the scientist.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Yukina

Sessha

Put me down at the scientist then.

Yukina

Ok. :) Seeing as all the slots are filled, here's the skelly. :) If someone could come up with idea for another slot, I don't mind though.

Name:
Pic/Appearance:
Personality:
Bio (Optional):

It's simple, but sweet.

Yukina

Name: Mariko Sakurada
Pic/Appearance:
Mariko

Personality: Mariko is kind yet, meek girl. She's the type of person you'd find hiding in the back of the library, reading a novel and hoping to be left alone.
Bio: Mariko was a very studious girl in her high school years, that didn't exactly help when she was already being bullied for her meek demeanor. Reasons for bullying her ranged from jealousy about her intelligence to just being a vulnerable target in general. By the time she was done with high school, she was left with a habit to stutter. She currently lives alone in her apartment, currently attending college to gain her literary degree.

Teo Torriatte

Name: Hoshiko Takeda
Pic/Appearance:
Hoshiko

Personality: Shy and submissive, very sensitive about her breast size as well as the bit of weight she has gained and even a little about her heterochroma.
Bio (Optional): Hoshiko is the curator of a local museum that specializes in Sengoku period arms and armor. She is very passionate about this subject, believing that she is a descendant of Takeda Shingen. She lives alone with two cats.

Angie

Wish I had seen this before, any chance of another slot being opened up?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Kaedia

Amy Watson

Name: Amy Watson
Personality: Cheerful. Stern. Studious. Amy is all about work before play but she loves to play. However, she is more likely to be the one who corrects people when she thinks they go out of line. The typical big sister type people tend to rely on. She has a feisty spirit when pressed and the gods help anyone she sets after. All-in-all she is a nice, happy person and does what needs to be done. However she does have a complex about her image. She constantly thinks of things she would want to improve about herself.
Bio: Amy is a cheerleader at the local high school. Nothing really special stands out about her. She is in her senior year, looking forward to college. Her family is well off and her parents are always out on vacation so she practically lives alone. She has a sister she never sees. It's a big house.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 28, 2014, 12:19:52 AM
Wish I had seen this before, any chance of another slot being opened up?

I can open up another subject slot, but this will be the last one.

AndyZ

Dang, the things I miss thanks to sleep.  Please let me know if a spot opens up.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Angie

Name: Elisa Seisler
Pic/Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Usually fairly cheerful, but has times where she either becomes irrationally angry or emotionally dead. She laughs off these times when she's cheerful again, but it's easy to see that not all is right with the girl.
Bio (Optional): Currently working her way through college, Elisa has been keeping her eye out for any opportunity to earn extra money-not that she needs it, but it could be very useful. Her degree is in computer science, something she loves and has fun learning about, and her part time job happens to involve tech, so as far as she knows, life is pretty good.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Nice to see all the new skellys. :) Once Sessha is done, I'll make the OOC.

Sessha

Name: Kaori Hazuka
Pic/Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Mischivous, Smart, Dominant, Sexy and she's always curious to see how far she push the boundaries of genetics and science.
Bio (Optional

Yukina

Since all the characters are complete, here is the OOC. :) I'll get to the making of the IC in a bit.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216543.0

Yukina