Plain vanilla – well almost (mmf, mm)

Started by backfoot, November 03, 2011, 06:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backfoot

Hi,

I'm looking for some one to play a few pretty conventional contemporary scenes with me.
I'm kinda new so I'd prefer to chat on IM first to find me feet but am pretty open to any suggestions anyone has so please feel free to pvt or mail me.

Sorry if these are a little dull, but I guess you like what u like :-)

#1 The new roommate

I play a pretty regular str8 guy who is off to start his fist year at college. I come from a small rural town where I am a big fish. I am a local football star, I have the best girl, I drink and party but when I get to the city for college I quickly realise that I am a minnow. My room mate is so much cooler than me, confident, mature, liberated - turns out he is everything I am not. He is very bi sexual and often has wild sex with multiple partners. At first I am shocked but soon I crave his lifestyle. Pretty soon he convinces me to let go of my small minded views and he takes me on an amazing journey of sexual liberation.

#2 The potion

I have not really worked out this scene but I think it would be interesting to play the same str8 character in #1 above but this time the room make gets me to taste his cum, and it has some magical property. Not sure what that might be yet! It might make me crave him or it might be a mind control angle, love to hear any ideas and suggestions.

#3 The girlfriend

Same a #1 above but this time the roommate's girlfriend seduces me. She finds it amusing that a simple innocent is adrift amid the sea of sexual freedom of the dorm. She challenges all of my ideas about love and sex and turns me into a truly hedonistic soul.