You're a Pleasure Wizard, Ella! (Becoming a Succubus-infused Initiate)

Started by magikal, April 15, 2017, 05:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello,
I was thinking about a Harry Potter style reboot, where everything is magical like it is with the first book. My character Ella would be a young pleasure wizard in training, 16 to 18 years old when the game starts. She would be invited to attend a Hogwarts style of school. It could actually be Hogwarts or some alternate version of it, or we can come up with something new. I'd like there to be some sort of transformation element, maybe Ella gets infused with a succubus-soul and slowly transforms, from an ordinary girl to a mage infused with pleasure. Maybe something is unlocked inside of her, it could be through a ring, a spell, a wand, a necklace, or something else. Ella figures out that with pleasure comes power and she starts harnessing pleasure. She starts to become insatiable, hungering for more and more.

Ella would be an orphan raised by a family of regular people that loved her but had no magic. Her origin story would be a mystery for now.

She could roughly be slotted as the Hermione type character. In addition to the magic, learning spells, and enchantments, she would eventually learn that pleasure could enhance her skills and abilities, making things permanent that would otherwise fade, and get inspired to change her appearance into a beautiful, seductive temptress from ordinary girl next door.

You can play another student who is also exploring their new found abilities, a teacher who takes an interest in her, or some other idea that you come up with.

Ella starts off innocent enough. Here is her first, post transformation pic

Here she is after her first series of transformations:

I need a partner that is able to post 3 to 5 times a week with at least 10 lines or so per reply. We can talk about the ideas together if this idea inspires you. Please write me a private message and we can discuss it further. You can also look at my previous posts and see if we're compatible.

Thanks for reading!
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0