Tarentula Hall [NC, Extreme, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Filth]

Started by AurelieCatena, June 12, 2013, 10:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

The slaves of Tarentula Hall
[FM/mf, NC, Extreme, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Filth, etc.]

I am Miss Tarentula, owner of Tarentula Hall a most sinister place I have had my slaves build over the years from an abandoned underground cold-war-era, anti-atomic facility. Those slaves are dead now. They never last long in my custody. That's why I always need a fresh contingent of new recruits to do the chores and entertain my wicked tastes.

I recruit those through various personal ads, looking for desperate souls or extremely kinky masochists. I "hire" both females and males, as both have their pros and cons. I have them send me, to a secure server, a resumé where they present themselves, including pictures, what talent they can offer me and what they expect from a long-term relationship with me. This last part I do not care about, it is just here to make they feel safer. I do not respect any of their limits anyway and once they are in my clutches there is nothing they can do about it. I shall abuse them until they break down. In fact, I often use the limits they have stated against them. I am that devious.

Their life in my dungeons is a hell, even if it is usually short-term. Either they bore me and I forget them in some dark, putrid cell, or they entertain me so much that I go over the board and kill them too fast by means of horrible tortures. Or I pitch them one against the other to see who is the strongest. I like this kind of contest. I also like to throw a poor girl into a pit filled with horny, filthy males and see how they brutalise her.

Here is a typical ad I post on kinky dating sites:

Miss Tarentula is looking for a long-term slave. Male or female you must enjoy extreme levels of pain and bondage. You will serve all my needs and in return I shall care to your lodging and food. Before coming to my place you must get rid of all your attaches to the society. I am a stern, experienced, resourceful dominatrix. Send your resumé at the address below, including a picture of your fully naked body from the front and the back. If you interest me I shall contact you directly. Make that step and enter my web!

So, that's basically it! This is a somewhat different group roleplay where I'll play the role of Miss Tarentula and you will play the role of her recruits and slaves. It will be placed in the extreme section for good reasons, but it will not contain anything fantastic or exotic.

This RP will be held at the first person (I and you). There will be no limit upon the number of players and you can try to join at any time. Just send your resumé to this thread and I'll contact you.

You can play any role: a true masochistic male or female, a journalist trying to investigate this strange affair, a cop, a spy, a vengeful ex-sub... Whatever. Your résumé should have an OOC clause where you stipulate what are the real motivation and curriculum of your character. In that OOC clause you may also list a few limits but if there are too many, I won't "hire" you. Please check my Ons & Offs page to see what appeals to me and be prepared to face the hardest of my fantasies. This RP is not for the faint-hearted, you are warned. Your character will probably die in horrible sufferings at some point, be prepared for it (and you can come back with a fresh one).

Your Ons should include at least a taste for extreme torture and bondage, humiliation and pee play. Body modification is a must too. The only limits I'm going to respect is those about which sex you want to play with. But even there I would prefer to play with bisexual players to leave me with as much freedom as possible (because there will be a lot of interaction between my slaves).

This game is open-ended. If you come with the intention of overpowering Miss Tarentula, so be it, but do not expect it to be easy. Tarentula is very cautious and takes no risk.

I will accept as many players as I can deal with. The exact number will depend upon their activity and rate of death. If I get too many players, I will put them in a common cell so that they can interact while I deal with other slaves. The most creative players will be played with most.

I am counting upon good roleplayers who may write a few paragraphs per post, and a few posts per week. I shall judge your résumé on their content, but also on the past performance of their players. If your Ons & Offs page contains too many limits, make sure you stipulate in the OOC post that you are willing to break them for this RP.

You may ask question here and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. If you want to join this game, post your résumé as described above and make sure to start your post with the word "RESUME" in bold type.

Do not forget to list your OOC limits (what, as a player, you don't to happen to your character). OOC limits will be respected (or get your character rejected). IC limits will NOT be respected.

AurelieCatena

Players:
AurelieCatena as Miss Tarentula, a.k.a. 113
DarknessMonger as James Smith
Christa McGinn as Erika Donaldson
Cerulean Dreams as Jemma Sheena
Dashenka, then DarknessMonger as Veronica Downing
Chrystal as Melanie Phillips
Subjuanita as Jennifer Johnson
eBadger as Bernard

Threads:
Recruitement/Résumé thread (Where the new slaves get recruited)
OOC thread (Where the players may chat about the game and their characters)
Character thread
IC thread: Acquisition (Where the slaves get imprisoned)
IC thread: Isolation cells  (Where the slaves are mostly alone)
IC thread: Group cells (Where the slaves interact with each other)
IC thread: Tarentula's manor and island (Where the events happening before Tarentula's return are narrated)
IC thread: After the Rebellion (Where events happening after Tarentula comes back are narrated)

AurelieCatena

Post header template:
Please, to make it easier to follow what's happening, please put and edit the following lines at the head of each of your IC posts:

[float=left][img height=100 padding=5]http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ifong/ifong0910/ifong091000010/5637388-mexican-red-knee-tarantula-from-top-view.jpg[/img][/float]
[table]
[tr][td][b][color=green]Character name[/color][/b][/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Location:[/b][/td] [td]Where the action happens[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Tagged:[/b][/td] [td]Names of the characters related to that post[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]About:[/b][/td] [td]Brief summary of the post[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Warning:[/b][/td] [td][color=red]Any controversial, extreme action involved[/color][/td][/tr][/table]
[hr]

(Courtesy of Chrystal for the code of this header)

Clio

I'd be interested, but my only real off would be scat. Enemas are fine (as long as they either come out clean or go directly into a toilet and she is cleaned directly after), but no description or play with the scat itself. Pee is fine.

My only other off would be characters under 18. Everything else is fine. I can go as extreme as you want excluding those two things. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

AurelieCatena

Scat is not my fav either, so there might be some of it, but only with those scary few who really enjoy it.

And of course there will be nothing against Elliquiy's rules, including children. There will be no bestiality either (one of my few offs).

There will be almost no vanilla sex either.

darknessmonger

RESUME

Name: James Smith

Greetings oh Godess of the spiders, I wish to be tangled in your web of delight and pain. Have many years of experience at both sides of the whip at several bdsm clubs, currently not in any relationship and looking for a full commited life as a slave to a powerful Dominatrix. My limits are anything that would leave a permanent mark. Also as a straight male I'm interested only in servicing and been serviced by females.

(OOC: some weeks ago, a good friend and oftentimes playing partner named Erika disappeared from the face of the earth, in their last conversation she mentioned the Tarentula ad to him and so he is determined to go search for her and if need be rescue her from the Hall

OOC limits: do your worst! I'm ready to both suffer and dispense any kind of torture here, expect perhaps if the victim is pregnant , that would be a  turnoff)

DominicaPotestas

OOC Question: Do you accept male players playing female characters?

AurelieCatena

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

AurelieCatena

@DarknessMonger: Accepted.

Could you just edit your post to add you OOC limits? As I said, IC limits will NOT be respected, but OOC limits will.

Clio

Quote from: AurelieCatena on June 12, 2013, 10:33:24 AM
Miss Tarentula is looking for a long-term slave. Male or female you must enjoy extreme levels of pain and bondage. You will serve all my needs and in return I shall care to your lodging and food. Before coming to my place you must get rid of all your attaches to the society. I am a stern, experienced, resourceful dominatrix. Send your resumé at the address below, including a picture of your fully naked body from the front and the back. If you interest me I shall contact you directly. Make that step and enter my web!

RESUME

Picture

Name: Erika Donaldson
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Body: Curvy

Info: My name is Erika, and I would like to be accepted into your household. I am 25, and have no permanent connections to the outside world. Actually, I'm broke and I've exhausted all my options. If I don't want to end up on the streets, I need room and board, and as I am a former self injurer, I can withstand quite a bit of pain.

I, unfortunately, am still a virgin. I devoted my life to my studies, and have been saving myself for marriage. However, I am desperate, and I'm prepared to dedicate myself to you and your household. I hope you'll consider my request, and I promise that I will try my hardest to make sure you don't regret it.

~Erika

IC Limits: Anal, Bathroom Play, Fisting, Enemas, Facials, Mutilation, Gang Bangs.

OOC Limits: Scat, Characters Under 18

Clio

It was hard to think of IC limits....lol. It feels weird to put anal and such in an OFF column, but I was trying to give you plenty to work with to torment her. Also, if you need anything changed, I'd be happy to. As long as she's a redhead, I'm okay with other changes. :)

Cerulean Dreams

How will the game be structured? Also, will there only be one Dominant character? I am interested, but I'd like to know the answer to these questions before committing. Thanks!

AurelieCatena

@Christa: Accepted, welcome in Hell! No need to change anything to your character.

@Cerulean: Here is how I envision it:

At first, each character will be "kidnapped" and brought to Tarentula Hall in a most secure way. Then I'll deal with each of you in sequence. Characters who bore me will be killed rapidly. Depending on my mood, your characters will be either isolated or grouped in a same cell.

Tarentula will be the only official Domme and all of you will be her slaves. Obviously she will have favourite slaves who might or might not get a better treatment. If a hierarchy appears among the slaves it will not be her fact. You'll have to deal with that among you. She might interfer by placing some slaves in more bondage than others.

Outside of sessions with Tarentula, you will be allowed to play together. What is going to happen? You decide. There might be an evasion plot, treason, power games, escapes, fights, attempts to overturn the tables on Tarentula.

Tarentula sees her slaves as mere toys or beasts. She feels no pity for them and they are disposable. There is a high turnover rate among the slaves, so be careful what you do. I'm going to apply to your characters what I usually love to get for mines...

Clio

Cerulean Dreams

Thanks for letting me know. In addition, will there be a set number of characters in play at any one time?

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Christa McGinn on June 12, 2013, 03:03:41 PM
So will there be no M/F punishment for the girls?

There might be if we have male prisoners with a dominant mood. Blinking at John Smith...

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Cerulean Dreams on June 12, 2013, 03:07:41 PM
Thanks for letting me know. In addition, will there be a set number of characters in play at any one time?

Well, I'm unsure about that. My plan is to deal personally with a limited number of slaves and have the other interact together. It will depend on the success of this game.

First I'll have to "kidnap" you all, one by one, so there will be a small delay until everybody is on board. Characters will enter in turn as their résumés are posted here.

So, I guess that unless there is tsunami of players wanting to join the game, there should be room for anybody to join us later. Of course they might have more difficulty to impose themselves among the prisoners, or maybe not...

eBadger

Quote from: AurelieCatena on June 12, 2013, 03:02:22 PM
Tarentula will be the only official Domme and all of you will be her slaves.

Well, bugger.  If you find yourself open to another top later, I'd love to join another one of your games; I've been jonesing for something with minimal limits. 

Cerulean Dreams

Name: Jemma Sheena
Hair: Black as the night
Eyes: Dark hazel
Body: Slender, but not weak.

Info: You know what? Try me, Tarentula. I've seen your ad. I've seen your attempts to scare people. Well I want to play ball. I can drop what I'm doing like that, so come on, try me. You want a challenge? You got a challenge in this girl. Chew me up and spit me back out again when you find me too tough. Be seeing you - maybe.

Jemma

IC Limits: Try me. I dare you.

OOC Limits
: See here.

AurelieCatena

I have set up an OOC thread and the first IC thread. The links to all threads is here

Please wait for my invitation to post in the Acquisition IC thread though.

Accepted players are welcome to post to the OOC thread though.

Dashenka

Name: Veronica Downing
Hair: Blonde
Body: Thin

Hi there Miss Tarentula, I saw your add and I would like in. The world's a bitch and all that stuff. Basically I've grown bored. I have a good education and a good job and enough money and all but I'm bored. Going to work, going to friends, it's all such a drag. Sex, especially very nasty stuff, keeps me interested in life. My weekends I usually spend in nightclubs, dancing, partying and having sex with dominant people. I guess you could say I'm a rather experienced sub completely ready for a new challenge in life.

Here are some pictures of me, taken by a friend. Hope to hear from you soon,

V

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Cerulean Dreams on June 12, 2013, 03:33:05 PM
Name: Jemma Sheena
Hair: Black as the night
Eyes: Dark hazel
Body: Slender, but not weak.

Info: You know what? Try me, Tarentula. I've seen your ad. I've seen your attempts to scare people. Well I want to play ball. I can drop what I'm doing like that, so come on, try me. You want a challenge? You got a challenge in this girl. Chew me up and spit me back out again when you find me too tough. Be seeing you - maybe.

Jemma

IC Limits: Try me. I dare you.

OOC Limits
: See here.

Accepted!

And if I may, I love the picture you have in your On&Off page.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Dashenka on June 12, 2013, 03:45:50 PM
Name: Veronica Downing
Hair: Blonde
Body: Thin

Hi there Miss Tarentula, I saw your add and I would like in. The world's a bitch and all that stuff. Basically I've grown bored. I have a good education and a good job and enough money and all but I'm bored. Going to work, going to friends, it's all such a drag. Sex, especially very nasty stuff, keeps me interested in life. My weekends I usually spend in nightclubs, dancing, partying and having sex with dominant people. I guess you could say I'm a rather experienced sub completely ready for a new challenge in life.

Here are some pictures of me, taken by a friend. Hope to hear from you soon,

V

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Accepted! Welcome in Hell, Dashenka.

AurelieCatena

Darkness, Christa, would you agree to have your characters connected? Erika Donaldson might be the girl that James Smith is trying to save?