M/F request- long term role play

Started by CreativeChaos, September 08, 2010, 11:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreativeChaos

Hello,

So, I haven't ever role played here yet but I have been role playing for a really long time.  I was contemplating sticking around the site and finding a role play partner or two.  So, this will be my one and only attempt at trying to engage in any activity here.  I prefer to role play heterosexual scenes only and my posts are typically lengthier, that being said: I don't really have a tolerance for one liners or even one paragraph posts for that matter.  I love a story that is flooded with detail.  My creativity is unharnessed so I can role play anything that does not go against my limits, which are: scat, age-play/incest and furry/neko creatures.  I have samples of my role play to offer if you're curious. I don't post pictures of who I think my character should like because I think YOU, the player, should be entitled to let your own imagination run wild.

I have a few plots that I can offer or would be willing to dive into one of your own.  I will only play on forum and guarantee at the very least, one post per day. I'm dedicated and committed to any role play I engage in and see it through. If you're interested, send me a message.

Thanks, CC