Looking for a bimbification story

Started by Blinkin, January 17, 2017, 11:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Note: I am looking to play the victim, but I'm open to YC being male, female or even a futa.

I really don't have very much of a plot idea, although I would want a story to go along with the concept; I guess that I'm looking for someone willing to help me expand the basic idea and create something that's both fun and entertaining to write.

Rachel Harris is beautiful, intelligent and ambitious; some might even say ruthless when it comes to business. In just 2 years, she's taken a struggling, marginal family business from a few weeks from failing to one of the largest concerns in the state... and it's making more than a few people nervous.

With big money at stake, big money is invested in a scheme to gain control of the situation. Some think that it's a hairbrained idea, others think that it's an act of desperation... for two men, it's just a wager that might save them millions in the long run. Find a way to turn Ms. Harris from a brilliant, successful business woman into a sex-crazed bimbo without more than two thoughts in her pretty little head at a time... sucking and fucking. With $1.00 riding on the outcome, can he do it?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.