Cheating Plot (Male character needed, M/F, light bondage)

Started by Camie Calamity, July 10, 2013, 12:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camie Calamity

Hello, [you], and welcome to my request thread.  Currently I am seeking someone who would be interested in co creating a story with me, someone who can bring ideas as well as allow me to bring ideas to the game.  I do not guarantee a first come first basis, I will check past posting, for a general idea as to your writing honestly because I am going to be a bit picky about this play.  Gender of the poster does not matter.  However, I am only looking for someone to pick up the male role, and as long as you can write a believable male, that is all I ask.  If you’re interested in this idea and co-writing it with me, please take a moment to read my o/o list and send me a personal message here via, E as opposed to posting here or randomly instant messaging me, I only use it for plotting and then still very rarely.

Taken
Story will contain:
♠Cheating
♠Jealousies
♠Drama
♠Light Bondage
♠Seduction
♠Persuasion
♠Romance/Passion

♥ It had been no wonder that he would be shocked by his friend’s sudden announcement that he had met the one.  He hadn’t even known his friend was dating anyone serious much less, meeting the one.  Hadn’t it been his friend that had spent years drilling it into his head that marriage wasn’t for everyone and the bachelor life had been for him?  He could accept that.  It was life, besides a lot of men claimed to love bachelor hood only to settle down.  What he couldn’t handle was the instant attraction that he shared for the woman.  She was his best friend’s fiancée and that should have been the end to it, however with the three living together feelings only grow and it doesn’t help that he suspects that maybe she feels the same way.

I’m thinking a planned weekend getaway goes horribly wrong when other members of the party are delayed leaving the two alone and stranded.  What starts as innocent flirtations turn to lustful intentions?  From there the two are forced to make difficult decisions.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and again if interested please send me a pm so that we can discuss!  Your own ideas are strongly encouraged!

Camie
What Turns Me On and What Turns Me Off!***Updated 6/30/2013***

Absences and General Slowness! *****Will be slow until February, at least.*****

Posting times for me are Monday-Friday.  Seldom weekend replies.