M writer seeking sub F character for D/s & incest

Started by indarkestknight, May 10, 2014, 03:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

"The sub is the one with the real power. That’s the irony of the bondage/domination setup, of course. The dom isn’t usually going to stop it, and so the sub is the one that is really in control."

She knows who she is. She feels most comfortable, most satisfied when doing another's bidding, and she is, in a way, confident in submission.

He's adrift, wrestling with needs he's refused to acknowledge or address.

It all starts to come apart (come together?) when one of her brother's friends sees her at a fetish bar. He shows up at his sister's doorstep, they argue, and he threatens to tell their parents if she doesn't stop - though she might be more worried about what might happen to her job if word gets around. She asks him to stay, to "help her get clean again" while she tries to figure out what to do, hoping that with a little time, she can help him understand her better.

It starts off small. She does everything he asks. It starts with her doing the cooking, doing the cleaning. He doesn't seem to notice. She starts to call him 'sir', starts anticipating his requests, his desires before he voices them, sometimes before he even realizes them himself. It dawns on him what's happening, but he can't stop it, can't bring himself to tell her to disobey him...

Notes:
- I don't have any real experience with writing D/s-themed material, myself, anymore than the brother would have experience with D/s. This will be my first sort of foray into this sort of thing.
- I don't have any particular preference when it comes to the relative ages of the siblings. Could be older brother/younger sister, younger brother/older sister, or even twins.
- Sister's occupation was intentionally left vague so my writing partner would be free to fill in the details.
- "Vanilla" version of this is freeform (see below).

Optional:
Some of you may recognize this as a riff on the Michelle "Leash" Deeds character from Mage: The Awakening Keys to the Supernal Tarot (pages 91 & 92), though obviously the end result here wouldn't be the brother leaving to go back home. If there's interest in running this as a World of Darkness solo game between a Mage and her Sleeper brother along those lines (though he might not remain a sleeper, depending on preferences of my writing partner), I'm open to the idea, system or freeform. This is only optional, however, and I would be perfectly happy to play the version outlined above freeform and without any supernatural elements.

seekeroftruth22

I would be greatly interesting in playing your female sub, that is if you don't mine me being legally a male
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

indarkestknight

seekeroftruth22

then shall we discuses details in PM? or would you like to just start?
I have taken the Oath of the Drake