Dark Magic (seeking female sub)

Started by misselain, May 21, 2010, 05:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misselain

Okay so one thing I would like to say before going onto the plot. This story is a story, there will be sex in it, but it is in no way about sex. All romance that happens will be realistic. Sorry to be so blunt, but in my last attempt at this plot I quickly lost interest do to how sexual it was. Now for the plot.

Identical twin sisters infused with dark magic at birth. They have been bounced from foster care home to foster care home. No one gets near them do to the evil aura that surrounds them. The twins  have no understanding of the magic. Though they repeatedly find themselves in situations that elude the laws of nature. They eventually end up in a home that changes everything. It is there where the secrets of their magic, and their birth are reveled.

The twins (obviously) Are the main characters of the plot. By identical I mean like exactly the same in appearance. They would be very dependent on each other, having never been truly cared for. There would be a slight amount of incest between the two. By slight I mean hugging and kissing, sleeping in the same bed. It's not on a romantic level though, it's more that they desire someone to care for them.

Main characters

My character: The more dominate of the twins. She has always looked out for her twin, making sure she was safe and happy. She also just in general has always been a caring person, just never really had the opportunity to care for anyone other then her sister. She is rather rash, acting without thinking. This has been the usual cause of their getting kicked out of their schools and homes. She has a larger amount of raw magic, but will never be able to use it as well as her twin.

Other twin: She is the meeker of the twins, shy and quiet. She is more dependent on her sister then my character is to her. She wouldn't necessarily admit her dependency, where her sister does openly,  but she is quite thankful for her sister. She is very good at thinking ahead. Intelligent, as if my character, but more inclined to used her brains. This is in part why her magic will be so much more disciplined then her sister.

Other characters

Other twin's love interest: He/she will appear very quickly upon their arrival. Falling for the girl's looks instantly, then later falling for the other twin completely. (S)he will drive a wedge between the girls (whether unintentionally or not) which may or may not cause unfix able damage between the two. Taken

My character's love interest: Rather submissive and shy. She would be a very typical high school student, who inadvertently changes her life by speaking to my character. She will become a part of the story when the other twin's love interest begins to drive he sister apart. As the relationship grows between my character and her magic begins to seep into her. Very slow at first, until it presents it's self all at once.

Magic trainer: This person could also be the other twin's love interest, work more with the story that way. Essentially he would have all the answers about magic, and later with their birth right, and how they obtained the magic they have. Who ever takes this role, I shall spend a bit explaining in detail their history, so no worries about having to come up with it yourself. Taken

That is it. If you have a character you would like to write in, feel free to post here or send me a message.

playfullchick76

wow, very imaginative, so would you want me to play the other twin?.

Tackyhillbilly

I might be up for playing either the Magic Teacher, the other twin's love interest, or combining them, as was mentioned.

misselain

@playfullchick76 I would love for you to be the other twin. I'll send you a message about our appearance.

@Tackyhillbilly It is really your decision. Personally I love the idea of combining them.

I'll let yo both know when we get started.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

This still open, could play the love intrest if accepted. Always fun.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Tackyhillbilly

Alright. I'll do both. Playfulchick, a fellow more the twin's age, or an Older man your preference?

Question Mark

If the whole idea of a fused lover-trainer falls through, I'm here to fill in the blanks.  I feel I could do a lot of interesting things with the latter too.

Your green text paragraph of awesome also caught my eye: I've been in similar RPs, where the writers place sex (as awesome as it is) above storytelling and plot.  So I agree with you 100% on that.

playfullchick76

Tackyhillbilly, I dont mind to be honest.

Tackyhillbilly

Well... if Question really wants to... we could split it up. He could take on the role of Trainer, and I could just be the lover. Maybe serve as his more experienced apprentice in the 'Dark Arts.'

Question Mark

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on May 22, 2010, 02:33:01 AM
Well... if Question really wants to... we could split it up. He could take on the role of Trainer, and I could just be the lover. Maybe serve as his more experienced apprentice in the 'Dark Arts.'

I really like that idea.  Maybe Tacky's character leads the trainer to the twins...?

Also, I 'preciate your generosity :D

misselain

Wow I drop off to go to sleep and the thread lights up. I'm not on for long, have a concert this morning. I'll be back in about ten hours.

@Takkyhillbilly and Question Mark Thanks so much for solving the conflict on your own. Just a note though, the trainer doesn't have to use dark magic. In fact I like what Question Mark said. If the trainer practices magic (white or neutral) he would be rather reluctant to train the girls, adding a little twist.

@Daimon de Broken Hearted The slot for lover if my character's lover. If you are interested in the slot feel free to join.

If all goes to plan I will be getting the first post together when I get home. :) Just need to talk to playfullchick76.

playfullchick76

Wolfy

I'd love to play the submissive love interest..if it's still open, of course.

Tackyhillbilly

No problem.

Hmmmm, I guess what kind of magic my character practices would be up to you. I'm still trying to figure out who he is in my head.

Question Mark

I'm thinking my trainer could be a Jack-of-all-trades magician, knowing a little bit of every specialty.  He'd be more focused on his students being able to control magic, rather than trying to cultivate a pure dark or pure white use of it.

misselain

@playfullchick76 I sent you a message on working on our character appearance.

@Wolfy I'm currently waiting for a response from someone who mentioned their interest. If they don't resurface by tomorrow you can take the role.

@Tackyhillbilly I was thinking that your character would just know of Question Mark's character. I guess if you really want him to have magic, feel free.

@Question Mark I'm really sure that is was I was thinking of, but if that if what you want I'm sure we can make it work.

Question Mark

Quote from: misselain on May 22, 2010, 03:06:33 PM@Question Mark I'm really sure that is was I was thinking of, but if that if what you want I'm sure we can make it work.

Well, what were you thinking of originally then?  This all came from your mind first, so if you want to exercise control over this RP, by all means go ahead.

misselain

I figured that the trainer would be more white and neutral magic. Dark magic is unusual and not the same as black magic. Black magic is magic done on someone else with out their consent. Dark magic would just be magic from an unclean source.

Tackyhillbilly

If that's what you want. Just have my character be some average fellow, more along the lines of a next door neighbor or some such?

Question Mark

Quote from: misselain on May 22, 2010, 05:27:14 PM
I figured that the trainer would be more white and neutral magic. Dark magic is unusual and not the same as black magic. Black magic is magic done on someone else with out their consent. Dark magic would just be magic from an unclean source.

So, let me see if I understand the system.  We have white (which I'm assuming is with consent), neutral (used on inanimate objects), black (NC), dark (unclean source), and light (clean source) magic.  All magic is either dark or light depending on where it's drawn from, but both kinds of magic can be used as white/neutral/black.

Do I have it right?

Also, the twins are drawing from an unclean source.  Where, then, is my character drawing his magic from?

Wolfy

Ok..PM me if I get the part.

misselain

Question Mark

So, what kind of magic are we working with?  Like, is it a highly ritualized version that relies on complex ceremonies and reagants, an impulsive "think it and it happens" arrangement, or something else entirely?

misselain

I think for the plot the think and do would make more sense for the majority. There would be occasions where they would have to actually do a ritual.

Question Mark

Should we make a character sheet?