Mafia Murder Theater: Alice in Wonderland -- Thespians Win!

Started by desert ashes, November 22, 2010, 01:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Josi was late on the set but wasn't it fashionable to be a tad bit late? She glanced around at those present, those vying for each part in this well sought out production. Her steps were quiet and her voice soft, yet she  held herself up with a confidence and grace of any great Thespian. Her long flowing blonde hair was left to fall down her back with only a simple blue band to hold it back. She wore a white sundress with small flowers decorating it and a pair of matching white ballet flats. Her soft pale cheeks were slightly pink from a chill outside. She tugged her simple white sweater around her more and stepped upward onto the stage with the others. Her bright blue eyes scanned them all  and watch for a moment before she would voice her for the director of this production.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Josietta

Josi had taken time to consider her choice for a director. Each of those prospective ones voted for had their ups and downs, but Aludiana seemed to be the only one reading and it was a copy of the Grimms Fairytale to boot. She smiled and cast her vote to follow the rest.

"I vote for Aludiana . She seems to know the parts and is studying the material enough to guide us in a proper direction. I'd much rather have a handsome thespian like Aiden opposite me in the play anyway, no offense dearling."

The last words spoken to the one she voted on as director. Josi was known to like both males and females, but certain males almost always took precedence, dark haired ones to be sure.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

desert ashes

Somewhere backstage one of the stage hands yelled:

"Nik's still working up his nerve to come on stage!  hic.  He said something about Revenent!"

Thus, the last vote for Director was cast.  By a clear margin the special role was secured by Aludiana, the matter of Director settled.  Now, to the more gruesome matters at hand...

Cast and Crew
Aludiana of the Dusk (5) - Revenent, Remiel, Kyrsa, Leorobin, Josietta
Aiden (3) - Imogen, Ali012281, rottenaim
Imogen (1) - Aiden
Leorobin (1) - Aludiana of the Dusk
Marguerite (1) - Valerian
Revenent (1) - nik200
Valerian (1) - Marguerite
Ali012281
Josietta
Kyrsa
nik200
Remiel
rottenaim

On Stage: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." (Lynch vote.)

Cast and Crew
Aiden
Ali012281
Aludiana of the Dusk
Imogen
Josietta
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
nik200
Remiel
Revenent
rottenaim
Valerian

Still Voting: Aiden, Ali012281, Aludiana of the Dusk, Imogen, Josietta, Kyrsa, Leorobin, Marguerite, nik200, Remiel, Revenent, rottenaim, Valerian
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Revenent

Being the center of attention was the last thing Rev wanted, but he could see that no one else planned on making the first accusation, and he would not let the killer (or killers) go uncaught. Stepping forward, he spoke his first suspicion, looking right at the man he was accusing.

"It must be Leorobin. He's a bit too good at acting mad if you ask me, and don't tell me he's just in character, because we don't even have our roles yet!"

Imogen

"Kyrsa seems too good to be true. She is obviously an understudy."
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Aludiana of the Dusk

Aludiana stepped up next to Revenent and put her hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Rev, just because someone likes to act odd and rock the boat doesn't make them a killer. Besides, we've only just met it's hardly the time to be judging others off of their first impressions of them. It was implied earlier that Imogen might stab Aiden in the back later on if she didn't get her way, and now she is trying to pin the blame on Kyrsa. It all looks suspicious to me.
~On Hiatus Indefinitely~

Poetic Fury

Sitting down in a chair, Ali hugged her knees into her chest and looked around the group slowly before looking over at Aludiana.  "But if you were going to do it, would you put focus on yourself like Imogen did?  I'd be more apt to think it's someone trying too hard for a role."  Agreeing with Rev, Ali nodded toward Leorobin.  "Sorry, it's just suspicious." 

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever."
-Anonymous

Valerian

Val changed her mind at least half a dozen times before she finally worked up the nerve to cast a vote.  "Maybe -- maybe it is Kyrsa.  Imogen might be on to something there."  But she still paced nervously, uncertain and unhappy.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

The young Alice want to be wondered just how you can try too hard for a part in the play. She wasn't trying too hard, mind you, she just wanted the part she was good at and for all she knew the others were doing the same. It was just trying to pick out the weeds from the flowers that would take time. She chewed at her lower lip as she twisted a long blonde curl around her finger and sighed some. They each had valid points but who was right and who was wrong. It could be her head if she didn't watch herself. The evil queen was amongst them somewhere to be sure, but who would cast such a stone upon the talented ones. Even if she had the most talent of any female here. She sighed some and settled onto a "mushroom" stage propl to ponder her decision. If Imogen really would stab Aiden, then there goes her white rabbit. Hrmm... she had to wonder maybe Revenant and Nic were in cahoots with that final quick vote to make him stage director, but that wouldnt' make sense as that vote was pointless.  She sighed finally, stumped on who to choose or what to do. With one final thought, she placed her vote in as Imogen , for fear that the female would take out the white rabbit before the casting call could be made. Her decision wasn't exactly final, but it would have to do for now. 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Zelric Miras

Leorobin acted offended and moved a hand to his chest with a, maybe excessive, flourish. "Oh but acting in character might sway the decision on my behalf don't you think? It is quite purrrfect for what I'd like." He moved his hand away as to dimish both votes that had been cast on himself. He stood up and walked towards another seat where he could have a look at those that were not backstage.

He opened his eyes big and moved aside as if to dodge something flying his way when he heard Ali012281's words. "My, my, another one? I guess it is just your view of things. Although 'you may have noticed that I'm not all there myself', I have no killer material...It's just too troublesome, you know? Trying to conceal myself and trick others...No I'll leave that to Revenant and those that scheme with him."

desert ashes

Cast and Crew
Imogen (2) - Aludiana of the Dusk, Josietta
Kyrsa (2)- Imogen, Valerian
Leorobin (2)- Revenent, Ali012281
Revenent (1)- Leorobin
Aiden
Ali012281
Aludiana of the Dusk
Josietta
Marguerite
nik200
Remiel
rottenaim
Valerian

Still Voting: Aiden, Kyrsa, Marguerite, nik200, Remiel, rottenaim
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Aiden

His eyes narrowed at the feline behavior of Leorobin, he did not believe he was behind the acts but his inability to defend himself normally and not in character just annoyed him.

Remiel

"I'm going to put in my vote for Aiden," said Remiel.  In truth, he had no reason to vote for him -- he was just jealous of all the female attention the handsome actor was receiving.

desert ashes

Cast and Crew
Imogen (3) - Aludiana of the Dusk, Josietta, Kyrsa, Saku
Leorobin (3)- Revenent, Ali012281, Aiden
Kyrsa (2)- Imogen, Valerian
Revenent (1)- Leorobin
Aiden (1) - Remiel
Ali012281
Aludiana of the Dusk
Josietta
Marguerite
nik200
Remiel
rottenaim
Valerian

Still Voting: Marguerite, rottenaim
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Kye

Kyrsa fretted as she looked around at her fellow thespians, obviously torn and not wishing to blame anyone at the moment.  "I think perhaps Imogen had something to do with this..." she said most reluctantly, having to vote upon someone. 

rottenaim

She really had no good concrete reason for choosing Leorobin. It was more so just a hunch, which is was good enough reason for anyone she supposed.

Saku

Saku came into the fray at this particular point in time. She had been called up by Remiel asking if she might possibly want a part in the production of Alice in Wonderland that the theatre was putting on. Having never been involved in any sort of play before she was somewhat reluctant to accept until she heard that she wasn't required to apply for a main role. That eased her choice and she came, intending to snatch up the role of an extra or at least something that didn't give too much of a challenge. Saku was relatively shy, especially since this would be her first time in a production like this. She was somewhat surprised to see one of her old school friends, Marguerite, there and raised a hand in greeting.

Not knowing what was going on, she looked around and saw crowds gathering by the side. Apparently they were voting on someone or something and there were names up on the board. "Does anyone know why Imogen and Leorobin are getting the most votes? What are we voting for?" Saku inquired, not sure if she understood what was going on here. But if she had to choose one she decided upon Imogen for now. However, she might change her mind later once someone told her what was happening...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

desert ashes

Cast and Crew
Leorobin (5)- Revenent, Ali012281, Aiden, rottenaim, Imogen
Imogen (4) - Aludiana of the Dusk, Josietta, Kyrsa, Saku
Aiden (1) - Remiel
Revenent (1)- Leorobin
Kyrsa (1)- Valerian
Ali012281
Aludiana of the Dusk
Josietta
Marguerite
Remiel
rottenaim
Saku
Valerian

Still Voting: Marguerite
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Imogen

"It wasn't me." Imogen spoke up nervously. "You're making a terrible mistake."

"I'll have to change my vote to Leorobin, even if I have no reasons to suspect him."
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Remiel

"Yesterday we discovered that the actress who was a shoe-in for the part of Alice was found stabbed in the heart with a dagger," Remiel explained to Saku.  "It seems that someone among us was jealous--jealous enough to murder poor Natalia in order to have a chance at the lead role.  The police are baffled; we're trying to discuss who we think could have done it."

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Remiel

Remiel frowned at Marguerite.  "In that case, change my vote to Leorobin. I don't think Imogen is guilty of this deed."

Marguerite

Marguerite cocked a brow, "You do know I am not voting more for her but even out the votes. Either way, someone was going to get picked."

Remiel

He shrugged. "I am as much a fan of leaving it up to chance as anybody, but in this case it would not work.  If Imogen and Leorobin have the same amount of votes, the tiebreaker would go to our director Aludiana (who I supported, by the way), who would probably choose Imogen."

Marguerite

Marguerite shrugged right back, "Right now, all I can think about is sleep after watching out all night for the killer, Remy."