So how does one about

Started by Mugan, October 21, 2005, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugan

Creating a game for this board,I've been trying to find where one would create one and been a GM along time so  just wondering how one goes about it?

Taure Elwe

You advertise in the Classifieds... get your players together, and then request a new game from Lilac and her most awesome help.  I believe that's it, though I've never actually done so myself ;)
"Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as meaningless experiences go, it's pretty damned good." ~ Woody Allen

Mugan

So your saying you just can't open a game,no wonder I couldn't find anything on how to do that anyhow sheesh guess this will be a learning experience.used to opening a game and letting people find me hehehe.

Lilac

Quote from: Mugan on October 21, 2005, 06:10:51 PM
So your saying you just can't open a game,no wonder I couldn't find anything on how to do that anyhow sheesh guess this will be a learning experience.used to opening a game and letting people find me hehehe.

If you are doing something that will only take a few threads, then you can start one in a Fun and Games section.  Still good to post classifieds to gather players, though!

Also, my schedule varies so Cindy and Pixie should be asked to make new games.  I might not get your message for awhile.