Around the World with the Widow Graves {F/F Pairing}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, January 21, 2016, 09:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~1872 ~ Victorian New England.....Amelia Graves, a twenty - three - year old mysterious beauty with raven hair and piercing, curious eyes has recently lost her wealthy husband to a fever. She's now an heiress and fed up with the monotony of high society life. The endless parties and gatherings where all she can hope for is a taste of good food and gossip that isn't second hand. She wants to break free of the boring tedium and see the far off places she's always read about in her novels and papers. She didn't want to travel alone. She decided to remedy this by advertising in the local lady's paper, 'The Cosmopolitan Lady' for a healthy young woman of good moral fiber to serve as traveling companion. Reasonable wages and all traveling expenses are of course paid.~

~Once the two women meet and prepare they embark on the journey of a lifetime. They become the very best of friends and a tender romance, the kind that can only happen between ladies blooms.~

~I will be playing the part of Amelia Graves. I'm looking for someone to play the lady who begins as a traveling companion and becomes Amelia's significant other. While the gender of this person is female, the gender of the writer behind the character is irrelevant. I'd like this to be a very sweet, feminine romance between two ladies who became friends first and grew into so much more.~

~If you're interested, please feel free to PM. Please do not reply here. Thanks.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~