Two mates for the price of one (f for f/m/m)

Started by wolventears, June 13, 2011, 12:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So I recently read a story that inspired this idea but I am changing it somewhat to make it a little original.

There are things in this world that go bump in the night, that are your worst nightmares, but what would happen if those things decided to make you theirs?
Adrianna was a college girl, one who prefered to stay home and study but one night her friends convince her to go to the new Vampire Bar downtown. At the bar, she attracts a very handsome man who feels drawn to her himself. It was supposed to be a fetish bar, but what the human patrons didn't know, was that it was run by actual vampires. And apparently, the local werewolf pack did not appreciate them doing business in their territory. The werewolves bust in and fights break out all over. The pack leader ends up taking two hostages, Adrianna, and a very fair vampire male, that he can't seem to keep his eyes off of but at the same time the small human female get's his blood pumping.
The vampire likes the way the wolf looks at him and wants nothing more than to explore it. And Addriana can't help but feel attracted to both males and the tenson between them just makes it hotter.

Now, I would need two males, one to play the vampire and the other to play the wolf. I think two seperate palyer would be better just to make the personalities of both characters more origianl. I of course would play the human woman.

TAKEN
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

Vampire-Taken

Werewolf-Taken

Thanks for the interest! Hope to have some fresh plot bunnies up soon!  :D
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile