Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

Gasps and steals back the Win before running off. "Never!"

As Day Fades

Best part about this? If I don't ever check back, I'm the winner - so far as I know!

justme4386

Go ahead and decive yourself.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kurzyk

Steals the Win and dashes off. Mine!

Euron Greyjoy

I came. I saw. I posted.
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

justme4386

Congratulations on the win then.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Rhedyn

Thanks! ~snuggles the win~

Kurzyk

Awe -gives Rhedyn a teddy bear to snuggle instead and takes the Win-  >:)

justme4386

That's not nice. That was her win.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kurzyk

I know, it's regrettable but my client is very specific about having the Win. It's only business.  ;)

Tucks the Win into a briefcase and heads off to the rendezvous.

Peccavi

Pecca pulls a secret agent-style exchange. 'Accidentally' bumping into Kurzyk, fumbling with apologies as she switches out her briefcase for his. Once the win is in her possession she takes off!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Kurzyk

Finds the gorgeous woman's movements suspicious and watches her walk away, noting her spectacular bottom. Eyeing the briefcase in her hands,

"Hey now just a minute," he states with a grin. "I believe that is mine."

Switches the briefcase and winks before disappearing in the crowd.

justme4386

He went that way.... *points*

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Peccavi

Rewards the beauty for pointing out the culprit before weaving her way after Kurzyk. A little.... distraction. A little scenario that divides his attention so she can slip the win from the briefcase and disappear from sight!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

ArtemisHighmore

Appears and claims the win!

Kurzyk

Sneaks into Artemis' study late at night. Dressed all in black and stealthing in the shadows, Kurzyk got out his gear, and opened the wall safe behind the painting behind his desk. Pulling out the Win, he grinned and jumped out the window, repelling down the side of the building disappearing into the night.

justme4386

Looks around as if searching...

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Lavender Pryde

Pretends to be the client, takes the Win, escapes to Hawaii.

Kurzyk

Steals the Win from Lavender while at the beach in Hawaii, hops on the next plane to Singapore.

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Lavender Pryde

Poses as a stewardess and snags the Win whilst giving Kurzyk a martini. Skydives to safety.

justme4386

And landing in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Lavender Pryde

I have a motorboat waiting. I got this planned.

justme4386

Congrats. Good for you. Guess you are getting away with the win then?

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Rhedyn

Quote from: Kurzyk on October 29, 2015, 09:27:18 AM
Awe -gives Rhedyn a teddy bear to snuggle instead and takes the Win-  >:)

Looks like I have a teddy bear and the win now! Go me!  XD